Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

meda13130

Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #111

Post by meda13130 »

[Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years
with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The most important question for followers of paul

Post #112

Post by Yusef »

🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234
Hi,
Again the same Question/Algorithm:

Suppose now is the day of Resurrection and we have risen from graves along God and we have to choose one of these radio checked:

God CommandS us to choose only one of:
  • <IF> O' followers of Paul! Go to side your leader, Paul
    <THEN IF>
    • 1. Paul is Saint, as today christianity says,
      • a. these Christians go toward paradise,
        b. what about other beliefs!??
      2. Paul is Satan as Shi'a/Islam says,
      • a. why you paulians were against/enemies of troubles/doctrines of the 12 saint disciples and Prophets up to Adam??
Question for debate:
Which choice do you have here? :?
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Christian Confusion

Post #113

Post by Yusef »

Hi friends,
Randomly now I saw in Facebook this post that compressed all these 11 page posts to a picture with so much nice algorithm!

marco
Savant

Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #114

Post by marco »

Yusef wrote:

There is no logical choice. Why would anyone be condemned for not believing the identity of a wandering preacher or an Arab trader? One would assume God to more efficient.

In any event, it would be absurdly unjust to punish people for ignorance. I expect the being that generated the universe is a bit more logical than you seem to suggest.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Christianity Vs Paulity

Post #115

Post by Yusef »

marco wrote:
Yusef wrote:

There is no logical choice. Why would anyone be condemned for not believing the identity of a wandering preacher or an Arab trader? One would assume God to more efficient.

In any event, it would be absurdly unjust to punish people for ignorance. I expect the being that generated the universe is a bit more logical than you seem to suggest.
Which religion provides punishment 4 ignorance!!!?

The question is cleared,
This is viewpoint of Shiism:
  • Prophet Moses[pbuh]
    • 1. Prophet Aaron[pbuh] & Joshua[pbuh]
      2. Samiri[evil]
    Prophet Solomon[pbuh]
    • 1. Asif bin Barkhiya[pbuh]
      2. Harut & Marut[tester Angels for magicians]
    Prophet Jesus[pbuh]
    • 1. The 12 saint disciples[pbu.th, all 12saints]
      2. Paul[evil]
    Prophet Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A]
    • 1. The 12 saint Imams[pbu.th, all 12saints]
      2. Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Mu'awiya, Bani Umayyed, Bani Abbas, islamic republic governments[evils]
After these Prophets there were 2 choices:
  • 1. Continued doctrines of the Prophets
    2. Changing troubles of the Prophets and making people astray and fire of hell
Why do you SAMIRIANS name yourselves JEWS??
Why do you PAULIANS name yourselves CHRISTIANS??
Why do you UMARIANS name yourselves MUSLIMS???
Why do you TAGHUTIS name yourselves SHI'AS??
Why do you all 3 skipped the correct link/frequency/straight path/true way of your Prophets and have chosen and INSIST on all wrong/satanic/false ways??

And I forgot mention that Prophet Joshua[pbuh] will be among the companions of Al-Mahdi[pbuh] too.
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234

marco
Savant

Re: Christianity Vs Paulity

Post #116

Post by marco »

Yusef wrote:

Try this from the Koran:

"Allah has promised the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the unbelievers the fire of hell to abide therein; it is enough for them; and Allah has cursed them and they shall have lasting punishment. " (9:68)

Ignorance of the "truth" of the Koran is unbelief.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Types of disbelieve

Post #117

Post by Yusef »

marco wrote:
Yusef wrote:

Try this from the Koran:

"Allah has promised the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the unbelievers the fire of hell to abide therein; it is enough for them; and Allah has cursed them and they shall have lasting punishment. " (9:68)

Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell, wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them is an enduring punishment.

Ignorance of the "truth" of the Koran is unbelief.
What?? What??

This Verse SayS:
وَعَدَ اللَّه� الْم�نَا��ق�ينَ وَالْم�نَا��قَات� وَالْك��َّارَ نَارَ جَهَنَّمَ خَال�د�ينَ ��يهَا ۚ ه�يَ حَسْب�ه�مْ ۚ وَلَعَنَه�م� اللَّه� ۖ وَلَه�مْ عَذَابٌ م�ق�يمٌ

Wa'ada Allaho Al-Munafiqeen wa Al-Munafiqaat wa Al-Kuffar......

Wel,
I talked about the Munafiq here: ref:Signs of false friends
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 461#963461

And Kuffar:
Kufr means denying
And according to Shiism, there are 3 types of Kufr:
  • 1. Kafir Mulhed:
    • Commies such as those who deny any god amd live among we religious people and their parents or forefathers had religion but they are commies
    2. Kafir of ignorance:
    • Commies such as Mongols or Amazonians whom there wasn't any prophet or messenger among them to guide them
    3. Kafir Dhemmi:
    • those Kuffar whom believe in God and the Resurrection Day and His Messengers but Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A]
Well,
Those Kuffar that Qur'an Mentions here, these are the group number 1

When and Where has pointed to murder or punishing ignorant people!!!

Plus,
The word Kafir means denying means the Truth arrives to one, and he denies that!

Take a while one who hasn't ever met the Truth how can believe!!

Avoice
Guru

Post #118

Post by Avoice »