Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Piyaaa 'a'

Post #101

Post by Yusef »

Buildingsight wrote:insignificant questions.
Which insignificant questions??
Those who you've asked me: ..Show me where it is written..??
I show you this time, but if again you ask arrogantly and childishly, then I wont answere you.
That's here: click here...

Do you know what meant "Piya 'ah!"? That means: "Woww..!" or "Amazing!"
That's a Lorish word, and use that when children and or everyone like children[such as you!] say a story to us, and we wana give them delight and say: "Piya'ah!"
HaHaHa!!.. O:)
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Piyaaa 'a'

Post #102

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Buildingsight wrote:insignificant questions.
Which insignificant questions??
Those who you've asked me: ..Show me where it is written..??
I show you this time, but if again you ask arrogantly and childishly, then I wont answere you.
That's here: click here...

Do you know what meant "Piya 'ah!"? That means: "Woww..!" or "Amazing!"
That's a Lorish word, and use that when children and or everyone like children[such as you!] say a story to us, and we wana give them delight and say: "Piya'ah!"
HaHaHa!!.. O:)
Is that your cute daughter on your avatar? Look I don't want to argue with you it gets us nowhere. I look at the site you showed me, but who says Islam is the final and last of prophets? Who is the authorative force? Christians don't recognize that:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

coming back the savior

Post #103

Post by Yusef »

Butringlite wrote:Is that your cute daughter on your avatar?
Whattt??? daughter no! Boy! Oh.... Yes, it's myself.. hmmm.. but I'm not chubby cute boy now..
Thanks for called me "cute".
..and wrote:I look at the site you showed me, but who says Islam is the final and last of prophets?
After the Mohammad(s.a) and his children(a.s), the wisdom has been upgraded enough..
And today the wisdom is best prophet and user guide for people
..and wrote:Look I don't want to argue with you it gets usnowhere.
Okay!
May you invite people to goodness' and good behaviours as I do..
The goodness is nice for the all
If the people were real Jews, real Christians, and real Muslims, therefore it was very good!
You've thought I'm just invite the people to Islam? I invite to the goodness.. even if introduce the Christianity channels to them!! and I'll glad if some of people be followers of Christianity and even Judaism!! because the life among the foolish wolfs and foxes is wearing and drabness.. Those who are same and or even worse than foolish Jews and Muslims at the times of Prophets Moses and Jesus and Imam Ali(a.s)..

Allahoma Ajjel LeWaliyeK AlFaraj

Burninglight
Guru

Re: coming back the savior

Post #104

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Butringlite wrote:Is that your cute daughter on your avatar?
Whattt??? daughter no! Boy! Oh.... Yes, it's myself.. hmmm.. but I'm not chubby cute boy now..
Thanks for called me "cute".
..and wrote:I look at the site you showed me, but who says Islam is the final and last of prophets?
After the Mohammad(s.a) and his children(a.s), the wisdom has been upgraded enough..
And today the wisdom is best prophet and user guide for people
..and wrote:Look I don't want to argue with you it gets usnowhere.
Okay!
May you invite people to goodness' and good behaviours as I do..
The goodness is nice for the all
If the people were real Jews, real Christians, and real Muslims, therefore it was very good!
You've thought I'm just invite the people to Islam? I invite to the goodness.. even if introduce the Christianity channels to them!! and I'll glad if some of people be followers of Christianity and even Judaism!! because the life among the foolish wolfs and foxes is wearing and drabness.. Those who are same and or even worse than foolish Jews and Muslims at the times of Prophets Moses and Jesus and Imam Ali(a.s)..

Allahoma Ajjel LeWaliyeK AlFaraj
Well, when children are that young can't tell if they are boys or girls especially from a black and white photo. Usually blue is for boy and pink for girls etc.

Actually, Jesus told people kind of the same thing as you're saying; for instance, He said "If you can't believe in me, than believe in the works I do." What works did He do? He healed every manner of sickness and everyone that came to Him he healed. the Lame walk the blind see the dead are raised; He even forgave sin.

I prefer to believe that Jesus is who He says from a Biblical perspective and try to convince others. You are pretty set in your ways; so I will not try to convince you any more. It doesn't do any good to speak negative of Muhammad or Islam so I will not. You seem like a nice person; you have been more patient than most Muslims I speak with the same goes for HaLi.

I will continue to question Islam and preach Christ, but I am trying to do it in the love of Christ.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

intercede

Post #105

Post by Yusef »

Burlingnight wrote:Well, when children are that young can't tell ifthey are boys or girls especially from a black and white photo. Usually blue is for boy and pink for girls etc.
Yes, anybody has seen my childhood picture, then has said like your saying!!
Well, Do you know why I used my own childhood picture?
That's the same post in the thread of "Shi'ah & Sonni" that I've mentioned an Irani proverb...
I use the childhood picture cause of the others are childishly!!!
Also I when go among foolish and stupid people, then I make myself look like "Pat & Mat"!!!
Like everyone that when meet children, then make themselves look like children[speaking, behaviours...]
These are examples for:
1- The behaviours and the prays of the Prophets and Imams(a.s);
2- The believe in "Taqiyah"!
(Both of them have mentioned in the thread of "Shi'ah & Sonni")
3- The Hadiths of Prophet Jesus(a.s) about the fool!
..and wrote:Actually, Jesus told people kind of the same thing as you're saying; for instance, He said"If you can't believe in me, than believe in theworks I do."
We, me and my father, grandfather, grandgrandfather, forefathers have/had nice handwriting and that's genetically; also our eyes and continuous eyebrows, wisdom, and... have kept from the Imams(a.s) up to us geneticaly.
And when I read a hadith and aphorism, then I feel the same Prophet/Imam exists opposite side of me and he speakes live!
It's not just geneticaly! Everyone can get[favour of God] that and even further!
How can get? If oneself be clearing himself from any badness' and upgrade to goodness'
For arrive at that, it's never has to learning to schools and universities!!!
It's just need to doing the commands of God.
..and wrote:What works did He do? He healed every manner of sickness and everyone that came to Him he healed. the Lame walk the blind see the dead are raised;
Yes! He did! Islam agrees them, but he wanted to learn the people simple life! As I've told in the thread of "Theist & atheist"
..and wrote:He even forgave sin.
Yes! This is one of the beliefs of Shi'ah that Prophets and Imams and even good people might intercede between God and some people for forgive their sins..
But no all of the people!
The false people of Shi'ah such as the false modern people of Christianity think!
Those fool do every sin and don't upgrade themselves, but go to the shrine of the Imams(a.s) and or in their own prays say: O' Imam, please intercede between God and us!
But they fools don't know that when they're fool don't even try to upgrade themselves, then God Wont Allow the Imams and Prophets(a.s) to the intercede!!
Even they themselves(a.s) wouldn't like to intercede between God and the fools! :-s

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The best deceiver

Post #106

Post by Yusef »

myself wrote:Yes! He did! Islam agrees them, but he wanted to learn the people simple life! As I've told in the thread of "Theist & atheist"
Look, again has been mistaken! I wanted to say:
..but he wanted to the people learn simple life as himself do!
Bulringfight wrote:..Allah is the best deceiver..
I've told you 1000times and again!!
Either you understood but make yourself such as one who didn't understand!!
Or God, Himself Blinded your heart's eye!!

I told you that anyone upgrade himself[spiritualy] then he might get many mightiness'!!
I myself might deceive most people who claim deception and it's easiness for us! very easy..
But I'm honest and afraid of God and wouldn't like to use deception..

Al-Imam Ali(a.s) said:
"If wasn't the deception into the fire of hell, then I was the best deceiver.."
Also the same Imam(a.s) said:
"O' those who claim deception, the believers have mightiness to deceive you more than yourselves.."

Yes, as I've told you, my wisdom has told me that I should be a follower of the doctrine of Shi'ah!
As I'd told you, you defend this the modern Christianity cause of the books written them[the trinity and...] and it's your parental religion and belief! and these beliefs tell you how must be your thinks and wisdom and logic!!!
But I selected this doctrine cause of its Ahadith verify most my own wisdom and logic and thinks!!
So your wisdom is under command of your beliefs,
But my wisdom has guided me to my religion!

As I've told here, I'm when among most deceivers, then see them such as the bird that has dipped its own head into the snow! and thinks nobody sees itself cause of it mightn't see anyone!!!
Above all, some spiritual people of the same Iran have mightiness for see the people such as animals!![the real personalities of people!]
Those are just followers of the Imams(a.s)! So you think the same Imams(a.s) have had much mightiness!!! 8-)

Burninglight
Guru

Re: The best deceiver

Post #107

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
myself wrote:Yes! He did! Islam agrees them, but he wanted to learn the people simple life! As I've told in the thread of "Theist & atheist"
Look, again has been mistaken! I wanted to say:
..but he wanted to the people learn simple life as himself do!
Bulringfight wrote:..Allah is the best deceiver..
I've told you 1000times and again!!
Either you understood but make yourself such as one who didn't understand!!
Or God, Himself Blinded your heart's eye!!

I told you that anyone upgrade himself[spiritualy] then he might get many mightiness'!!
I myself might deceive most people who claim deception and it's easiness for us! very easy..
But I'm honest and afraid of God and wouldn't like to use deception..

Al-Imam Ali(a.s) said:
"If wasn't the deception into the fire of hell, then I was the best deceiver.."
Also the same Imam(a.s) said:
"O' those who claim deception, the believers have mightiness to deceive you more than yourselves.."

Yes, as I've told you, my wisdom has told me that I should be a follower of the doctrine of Shi'ah!
As I'd told you, you defend this the modern Christianity cause of the books written them[the trinity and...] and it's your parental religion and belief! and these beliefs tell you how must be your thinks and wisdom and logic!!!
But I selected this doctrine cause of its Ahadith verify most my own wisdom and logic and thinks!!
So your wisdom is under command of your beliefs,
But my wisdom has guided me to my religion!

As I've told here, I'm when among most deceivers, then see them such as the bird that has dipped its own head into the snow! and thinks nobody sees itself cause of it mightn't see anyone!!!
Above all, some spiritual people of the same Iran have mightiness for see the people such as animals!![the real personalities of people!]
Those are just followers of the Imams(a.s)! So you think the same Imams(a.s) have had much mightiness!!! 8-)
The Qu'ran states that Allah is "The best of deceivers" What have you told me a 1000 times? I don't want to be deceived by Allah. That is the difference between us!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Religion > Wisdom + Logic

Post #108

Post by Yusef »

Playhavock wrote:
Yusef wrote:We the people after the dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):
After the dead you are the dead. So you can not ask any questions.
It's your own belief. It's such as the starfish that is under water and thinks there isn't anything in the world but water.
..and wrote:
Yusef wrote:1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of god and or same god[Na'udoBAllah], then he will ask us: Why you were unbeliever of that I was son and or the same god? and you did believe just a manner of the three manners of god! so Jews and Muslims have to go to hell!!!!
[Edited]
Some christans have the execlusive system that dooms all non-christans to hell, other christans do not.
Also some Muslims that called: "Wahhabies"
..and wrote:
Yusef wrote:2- If He is[son and or same god], then will say: O' Muslims! It's no problem for you those who unbelieved the trinity! Because you believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!
[Edited]
I don't know what you are asking.
Because of You Christians, Yourselves don't know How is Jesus(a.s)!! son of god, and or the same god, and or Prophet of God!!!!
..and wrote:
Yusef wrote:3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All of the modern Christians have to go to hell! because they told blasphemous speech about God!"
[Edited]

?????
Blasphemous speech cause of putting a person/creature to worshiping such as God! and they equate Prophet Jesus(a.s) with God!![Na'udoBAllah] may God Forgive those Christians who understand this blasphemy and abandon that..
..and wrote:
Yusef wrote:I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
None of the above.
Yes of course, It's none of them in your logic, you, one who has denied
"YumolQyamah" [Day the Resurrection]
And it's time and again such as the starfish. And others can't convince the starfish about existence of the things of out of the water.

* If you want to reply a post, please read the previous posts before you post repeatedly

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: The Ramadan[Hejri Calendar]

Post #109

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
God says in Qor'an Sureh97:
"...Indeed, We sent down[Qor'an] during the Night of Qadr(Decree).
And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree?
The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.
The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter..."

* one of the 4000 students of The Imam Sadegh(a.s) about commentaries of this Ayeh asked him:
- "The Spirit" of here is same Jebre'il(Gabriel)??
- The Imam answered: "No! He is "Ruh-ol-Qodos"(HolySpirit) and greater than the Angels!"
- Asked: He is a God's creature?
- Answered: "Yes, He's a creature too..."

Our The sixth Imam, Ja'far AlSadeq(a.s) said:
God sent "Sohof" to Prophet Abraham at first day of Ramadan,
Sent "Torah" at sixth day of it,
Sent "Gospel" at 13th,
Sent "Zabur"[Tehilim/Psalms] at 18th,
And sent "Qur'an" at 23rd of Ramadan.
Also said: The Night of Qadr was:
1- Sending down Qor'an(at once)
2- Martyrdom of Imam Ali(a.s)
3- Prophet Jesus went to the sky
Is this meaning that just we Shia/Muslims believe in Prophetic of Prophet David(pbuh)!!?
Really you others don't believe that!!?

Where are you Mr. Burninglight, one who were so much patient about me whom was more than now fool and bad :( and brazen

[Replying to post 106 by Burninglight]Also I told you 1 million times and again that that time when the Jews were decided to deceive God at Saturday, God Deceive them much more..
Not that I the fool was been an important personality,
I means I 1 million times and again quoted your answer from our own Religion/ branch of Shia.

I was a fool as our Prophet, Jesus(pbuh) had introduced that's details for us who is self-opinion and doesn't quote from Prophets and Imams peace be upon them all..

meda13130

Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #110

Post by meda13130 »

[Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years
with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.