Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Wisdom > Blindly

Post #41

Post by Yusef »

Burninglight wrote:There are no ancient copies of the Koran dating before 750 AD in museums.
I've read the Shi'it book of Al-Osul-Kafi that has exist the Ahadith that told this Uthmanic Qor'an is corrupted, that's printed at 1387 Hijri[46years ago], and Al-Kafi compiled the Ahadith[Sayings] of the Prophet(s.a) and the Imams(a.s) at 328-329 Hijri![1104 years ago] When The Imam Mahdi(a.s) wasn't hid yet!
Also I know three powerful reasonings about that God is more than One[Na'udoBAllah], and these reasonings are very very more powerful than your own illogical reasoning! and two of them exist in the same Qor'an!!
But those are just written in books and I unbelieve in this the meaning of them.
You say in the original Qor'an exists the trinity?
Even if The Mahdi(a.s) and Prophet Jesus(a.s) come down and say the trinity is true, I deny both of them.
1- The trinity
2- The assurance from Jesus(a.s) and The Imams(a.s) for everyone for every sins

* BUT!
If from God ask us: You must choose just one of these radio selection, and one of them is absolute truth and one other is absolutely untruth:

(1)- The Jesus wasn't a Prophet, and The Imams[Twelver] weren't Imams
(2)- They are god(Na'udoBAllah)

If we have to choose one of them, I will choose the number (2) immediately!

* You more of the people are followers of just your parental religion and belief,
but we are advocates of a religion and belief that agreed most of our own logic and wisdom.
I'm not a religious person who is learning in the religious schools and or religious people,
and am just searcher any religions and beliefs for find the better than better[the BestEST].
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The forgive from God

Post #42

Post by Yusef »

Of course I don't say that the Intercede["Shafa'at"] of the Prophets and Imams(AlayhemosSalam) is just for bestest people!
I say everyone even if ever have done most sins, but when they hear/read/see the truth, and from the same that time to next, do upgrading their own soul from any badness and sins, then the Prophets and Imams will intercede between God and them for their own previous sins and wrongs, and God forgive their sins.

* BECAUSE THEY WERE UPGRADING THEMSELVES DAILY! *

Burninglight
Guru

important questions for Muslims

Post #43

Post by Burninglight »

As I mentioned, I respect your choice to continue as you are, but did you look at the video link I sent to give you an idea how I see Christ? I too couldn't turn back after what I've seen. I believe for some it is going to have to take the return of Christ to set the record straight.

You are right about going through a prophet to get to God, but my understanding is that prophet is only through Yehsuha for all times and all peoples. I can't deny what I believe anymore than you can. So that is why the CRAN SAYS TO YOU BE YOUR RELIGION AND TO ME BE MINE, BUT both religions can't be right. I believe that the Bible came first and that God preserved enough of His word to keep us on track. Anything that contradicts previous Scripture is and should be suspect.

I for one do not believe that man's power to corrupt God's word is greater than God's power to preserve it. Muslims are asking me to believe what is not logical. Think carefully, if God couldn't keep his word before Muhammad, He certainly wouldn't be able to do it after Muhammad; besides, the burning of the CRAN is suspect; maybe it did confirm what was already written in the Bible anUthmanan corrupted it, because Muhammad never said the Bible was corrupted.

Muhammad criticized people and NEVER the Script. He mentioned those who sell out on the word for a small price, but this is referring to during his time. Well, the Torah and the GospelInjeelel) is still in tact the way it was two thousand years ago for anyone to check. Why can't Muslims see this?

Why don't Muslims believe when God said oYeheshuaua "This is my beloved son in whom I am well please, listen to Him?" Even Allah said in the CRAN "Had I wanted a son I could...." Jesus calls God His father and the father calls Jesus His Son. I don't understand how this is possible, but how can I say "God you cannot have a son you are a liar?"

The Psalms say before Muhammad was born; "My Word is established forever in the heavens" Who on earth was powerful enough to corrupt what God had already established forever in the heavens?

Muslims talk much of logic so help me understand how a knowledgable Christian can believe a Muslim's claims especially when the Bible warns us that false prophet will come and deceive many? Look at Joseph Smith, instead of a CRAN, he came up with the Book of Mormon that plagiarizes from the KJV of the Bible. How I know is he copied the translational errors that are in them. There is a lot to pray about.

The oneness of God wasn't anything new before Muhammad came. The Jews and the Christians always believe God is one. I believe there is only one God, and I will not call God a liar!

PUB

Yusef
Banned
Banned

an useful pray

Post #44

Post by Yusef »

Dear!
I teach you a pray that both of us agree that:

O' God(Yahweh same Allah)! Please guide me..
I don't want to go to hell..
So I'm doing upgrade myself from any lie, arrogance, jealously, bad talking(has been done now!), blindly following, and more..
and from now to next, I search every sayings from every beliefs for absolutely believe in Your the bestest command. So,
Please show me if I'm on true belief for make certainty,
And Please guide me if I'm on wrong belief. O:)

Burninglight
Guru

Re: an useful pray

Post #45

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:Dear!
I teach you a pray that both of us agree that:

O' God(Yahweh same Allah)! Please guide me..
I don't want to go to hell..
So I'm doing upgrade myself from any lie, arrogance, jealously, bad talking(has been done now!), blindly following, and more..
and from now to next, I search every sayings from every beliefs for absolutely believe in Your the bestest command. So,
Please show me if I'm on true belief for make certainty,
And Please guide me if I'm on wrong belief. O:)
The one of us that is putting our faith in the wrong religion may our Creator rebuke in such a way that we cannot deny He is dealing with us in our error for putting our faith in the message of the wrong prophet as pretains to hell and hell. I ask God in Jesus name to judge between us.
Keep your eyes open; God will be working on one us soon regarding this matter.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Satan isn't aware, but Christians are!!!

Post #46

Post by Yusef »

* AN OTHER IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Christians[Moderns] say:
Jesus(a.s) died on the cross four our sins!
Means there isn't any problem if everyone[Christians] commit sins!
Means Satan who deceive them, is unaware of "the assurance" of Jesus(a.s)[according to modern Christians]
Means Shaytan[Satan] who was the first the God's creatures, is unaware, and the Christians are aware!!!
So Satan is fool if is aware to that, but is deceiver of Christians!!!

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Satan isn't aware, but Christians are!!!

Post #47

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:* AN OTHER IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Christians[Moderns] say:
Jesus(a.s) died on the cross four our sins!
Means there isn't any problem if everyone[Christians] commit sins!
Means Satan who deceive them, is unaware of "the assurance" of Jesus(a.s)[according to modern Christians]
Means Shaytan[Satan] who was the first the God's creatures, is unaware, and the Christians are aware!!!
So Satan is fool if is aware to that, but is deceiver of Christians!!!
No, not just modern Christians believe Jesus died on the cross also the very first Chrisitians did before they were called Christians.
No, it doesn't mean one can live in sin, It means they have the power to repent of sin and the gift of forgiveness and the goodness of God leads to further repentance.
As far as deception goes, the Bible says Satan is the "father of lies;" the Quran says that Allah is the "Best of deceivers" Even Abu Bakr didn't trust the "Makr" of Allah; in fact, Satan accused Allah of deceiving him the father of deception. How is that for some confusion? BTW, The Bible states that Satan is the author of confusion!!!
I hope you come to the knowledge of truth. My experience with Muslim shows me that the greatest threat and enemy of Islam is knowledge; its greatest ally is ignorance!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Isn't there an answerable yet...???

Post #48

Post by Yusef »

You repeatedly get answers of your own questions, but 1000 times and again ask again, claim again......
It has ever answered you that Allah(AzzaWaJall) is the same Yahweh, your own God the father..
also Allah is the Aramaic name of your own God the father..
It's has been answered you that Who was AbuBakr? He was Prophet? Imam? Scholar? Religious? Spiritual? Who was he that you say EVEN ABUBAKR HAS TOLD.....!!!!
The most Scholars after the Prophet(s.a) for every religions and beliefs and sciences were/are the children of him, The Imams[Twelver] - AlayhemosSalaamAjma'iin - and you should tell me/us EVEN THE IMAM SAID....

* Isn't there any logical and wise person who be answerable for these important questions??
[! WITHOUT DOGMATICALLY BLINDLY FOLLOWING OF PARENTAL BELIEFS !]
and or a Christian who has accepted their own wrong beliefs through these the logical clear questions??

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Isn't there an answerable yet...???

Post #49

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:You repeatedly get answers of your own questions, but 1000 times and again ask again, claim again......
It has ever answered you that Allah(AzzaWaJall) is the same Yahweh, your own God the father..
also Allah is the Aramaic name of your own God the father..
It's has been answered you that Who was AbuBakr? He was Prophet? Imam? Scholar? Religious? Spiritual? Who was he that you say EVEN ABUBAKR HAS TOLD.....!!!!
The most Scholars after the Prophet(s.a) for every religions and beliefs and sciences were/are the children of him, The Imams[Twelver] - AlayhemosSalaamAjma'iin - and you should tell me/us EVEN THE IMAM SAID....

* Isn't there any logical and wise person who be answerable for these important questions??
[! WITHOUT DOGMATICALLY BLINDLY FOLLOWING OF PARENTAL BELIEFS !]
and or a Christian who has accepted their own wrong beliefs through these the logical clear questions??
Your questions & answers haven't been logical to me; in fact, they have been, IHMO, obtuse to say the least. You have a lot to learn if you don't know who Abu Bakr was. I will tell you. He was the first caliph (632-634) and Muhammad's father-in-law.

Moreover, "Abu Bakr was an early convert to Islam and Muhammad's trusted advisor and close friend. Muhammad chose Abu Bakr to accompany him on his emigration to Medina in 622; Abu Bakr participated in all of Muhammad's expeditions and supported his decisions, however controversial. He was appointed to lead the pilgrimage in 630 and to lead the prayers during Muhammad's last illness. After Muhammad's death, he was selected as the first caliph, though not without controversy. His two-year reign was marked by tribal rebellions and the expansion of the Muslim state into southern Syria and Iraq (see 'The Four Righteous Caliphs')." BTW, There are really 12 Caliphs like the Bible states; 12 princes will come out of Ishmael's descendants, but the promised Messiah will not come from them or Ishmael!!!

Again, I tell you the truth; The greatest threat, enemy and/or scathe to Islam is not Christianity or its missionaries. It is knowledge; its greatest strength is its peoples' ignorance and deception.

Remember (the god of the Quran) Allah admits he is the "Best of deceivers," and he proves it but trying to trick the people into believing Jesus died, but that was not his real deception which was to get you Muslims to believe he didn't die for our sin so Allah can see the deceived ignorant people in hell or a Christless eternity.

That is one reason I believe Abu didn't trust Allah. He was the smartest Muslim, IMO, that ever lived, but he wasn't smart enough, however, to leave Islam. He said he "wouldn't trust the Makr" of Allah if he had "...one foot on earth and one in paradise."

Finally, Allah is not the name of God. Allah means "the god." Allah could be any god to anybody. According to the Bible, Satan is "the god" of this world. He is also the best of deceivers. The Bible calls him the "father of lies." The Bible says don't be ignorant of the devils devices.

I know Satan can trick people into believing he is god by using lying signs and wonders which are not beyond his grasp. Satan can impersonate God, and a demon can impersonate Gabriel. IMHO, that is what happened with Islam. Joseph Smith pulled the same thing as Muhammad, and he was successful in this deception but not as successful as Muhammad. It all equals deception.

Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, truth and the life" he didn't say, I show the way and only for the Jews. Follow Jesus not Muhammad. If you don't, Jesus said, "You will die in your sin" like the Muslims before you. Jesus said, "You will all die in your sin, if you do not believe I am He" Who is Jesus? God said, "this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased listen to Him" Jesus said that all "others that do not enter by the gate are thieves." Jesus said, "I am the Door." Jesus is the I AM before Abraham.
Wise men still seek Him!

If you want to know more about Bakr go to >>> http://www.abubakr.org/

Bibliography
The Cambridge History of Islam, ed. P.M. Holt, Ann K.S. Lambton, and Bernard Lewis, Cambridge 1970
The Early Islamic Conquests, Fred McGraw Donner, Princeton 1981
The Encyclopedia of Islam, second edition
Muhammad and the Conquests of Islam, Francesco Gabrieli, London 1968
Muhammad: Prophet and Statesman, W. Montgomery Watt, Oxford 1961

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Who was Abu Bakr

Post #50

Post by Yusef »

* AbuBakr is my forefather too.
According to a lot of Shi'ii ahadith,
He and Omar burned the house of our the mother, Fatemah Al-Zahraa(SalaamoAllahAlayha) the daughter of the Prophet(SalawatoAllahAlayh).
Then she called them:
"I will curse you after each the say prays..."
Then AbuBakr said:
"good heavens for that!!!..."
Then she forgived AbuBakr, and just called Omar for curse..
I heared and watched these ahadith through the channel of "AHL-E-BAIT" through Mr. Allahyari.
He is a great scholar who knows thousands hadiths from a lot of the books of Shi'ah and Sonni.
Of course always he shows the name of the books, the pages, and the numbers of those ahadith.
But I don't remember them. But research and write here soon the addresses of those ahadith.

* According to a lot of ahadith that also I myself have read them:
- Ali(AlayhesSalaam) said:
"I was the rescuer of Ebrahim[Abraham]..."
"I was the Elyas[Elijah]..."
"I was the Isa Masih[Jesus Christ]..."
"I was the wood of Musa[Moses]..."
"I was the ring of Solayman[Solomon]"
and a lot of ahadith that say
"The 5 Persons" [Mohammad, Ali, Fatemah, Hasan, Hossain]
SalaamoSalawatoAllahAlayhemAjma'iin
- God(JallaJalaloh) created the world for love them(a.s)
- Aadam told God:
"O' Allah! Please forgive me THROUGH the 5 Persons, who are the bestest your creatures"
And God forgived Adam[Aadam] and Havva[Eve]...
- Nuh[Noah] told God through the 5 Persons..
**! According to a new discovery, the scholars discovered the ship of Noah(a.s) and found a text on a piece of the wood of that that has written a pray kind to the same this!

and exist a lot of ahadith kind to these...

* Also every Imams(a.s) said: We are the way, truth and life! And God be obey through us!..
And not said: we show the way!
but it's not means that we should obey them! and but we should submit to them[their sayings] if we want to be a best worshiper and want to be the evolution

* How the excellent and powerful scholars of Judaism, Christianity, Zartosht, Buddhism, and any religions who were the decoders of their own books, came with the Imams(Twelver), then converted to Islam and then had told Imams(a.s) that You are god!![Na'udoBAllah]

* How is the arrangement of the verses and chapters of the holy books!?
* How is the "Abjad numberic"[Gimattriah]!?
* How excellent scholars know the happenings via the numbers and the words!?

* In the Shi'ii ahadith has written that when the Mahdi(a.s) will come back, then Jesus(a.s) comes back too and helps the Imam for invitation all people of the world to [REAL]Islam!
Then even some Shi'ii people will deny him!! And he even will kill many false Shi'ii people!!, and will burn many Mosques!!
And when he bring the real Islam, then the people think that he bring a new religion!! Because the Muslims have distance to real Islam!!
- Probably the Mahdi and his army(a.s) say the trinity is true! But I deny them.[Na'udoBAllah]
The Mahdi(a.s) will bring the original holy books from an unknown cave..
And when kill the unbelievers, and all the people accept Islam, then the Mahdi(a.s) will judge Jews* through the Torah, Christians* through the Gospel, and Muslims through the Qor'an..
** They who were Jews and Christians before, and through invitation of Jesus(a.s) converted...

* Also we have ahadith that say
The all of sciences are 27 parts, and from Adam to the government of the Mahdi(a.s), discover just 2 prts of 27 parts!! and the Imam(a.s) teaches the other 25 parts to people, and then will be peace and honest around the world..

* AllahoAkbar for the Imams(a.s)!!
Who everyone discovers them, then discovers that they are the greatest people! and maybe says they are god!![Na'udoBAllah]
* But I just ask Allah for help, because if they're alive and or they're god[AstaghforAllah], in the future never say me:
"O' our son! Why you just asked God The Allah to help!?"
"Why you didn't ask us for help!?"

AllahomaAjjelLeValiekAlFaraj