Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

upgrade my soul or down grade to Islam?

Post #61

Post by Burninglight »

Did you mean upgrade my soul or down grade it to Islam? Islam is a religion of confusion. There is no eternal security. Christians that have truly repented of sin and accept Christ as Savior know they will be in paradise. Muslims don't know where they stand for sure.
I say confusion because they are so down on Christians. They say we associated partner unto God, but Muslim are the ones who do that. There is an associating built into the Shahadah. Muslims must confess the name of Muhammad or they can't be Muslim.

Well, not all Muslims; there are some Muslims now that reject saying the shahadah. They believe only in the Quran; they don't trust the hadiths. I don't see how they can trust the Quran, especially since Uthman burned all the originals and recompiled it as he saw fit, and he's no prophet

Yusef
Banned
Banned

aware the unseen

Post #62

Post by Yusef »

LaaIlahaIllAllah wrote:
Yusef wrote:
..and wrote:raafidi priests who say the Prophets and Imams know the all of the Unseen
??? Where is this claim!!?
...He says:
"If you want to know the Shia opinion and also my opinion: Yes! The Imams, like Imam Rida ... he was aware of all my deeds before I was even born!...
One of the differences of Shi'ah and Sonni is the high level knowledges of the Imams(a.s)
Ahle-Sonnat say this is just for Allah(AzzaWaJall)
but Shi'ah(Doctrine) never claims that for all of the unseen about Imams(a.s)
I answere them by a verse of Qor'an that says some of the unseen Allah gives somebody[for example Prophet Isa(a.s)]:

* ...And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.[3:49]

* I wrote that here; because tell you our Iranian film of Prophet Jesus(a.s) is better than your own film which I watched it via the Persian Christianity channels, "Sat7Pars" and "Mohabat"
because these miracles of him aren't in your own book
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #63

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
Atheists will tell you neither is logical, and they would be right, but we don't follow God because of what is a matter of human logic. God's ways are past finding out. We go by what God said and by what Jesus said. God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased." Jews and Muslim know this, and they will hear God say why didn't you listen to the Christians, but if God sends all Jews and Moslems to hell I don't know. For instance, he may give you an opportunity to repent at the last minute of being eternally cut off. That would be a great act of God's mercy. God said Jesus is His son; Jesus didn't deny it, and Jesus didn't stop others from worshipping Him when he did miracles of healing and forgiving sin.

The torah and gospels came before the Quran. Muslims could say we didn't believe the Christians, because they follow a corrupted Bible, but that is a very, VERY weak EXCUSE, BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE is a Quranic verses that is not pertaining to the Bible in regards to the nature of God. All you have is they sell Sriptures for a miserable price, and Allah saying "Say not three" Allah didn't even know who the three were.

So the Quran is suspect of bringing corruption to God's will in the Bible and not the other way around. Satan is the best of deceivers.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

atheist

Post #64

Post by Yusef »

Burlingnight wrote:Atheists will tell you neither is logical...
Also:
Evointrinsic wrote:Are you smarter than an atheist?
All of the God's creatures are smarter than atheists
Animals, Plants, Foods, Trees, Planets, Moons, and...
Because all things agree Existence of God.

Hundreds years ago people believed that the earth is flat!
Have you ever seen any wise person who NOW say the earth is flat??

Burninglight
Guru

Re: atheist

Post #65

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Burlingnight wrote:Atheists will tell you neither is logical...
Also:
Evointrinsic wrote:Are you smarter than an atheist?
All of the God's creatures are smarter than atheists
Animals, Plants, Foods, Trees, Planets, Moons, and...
Because all things agree Existence of God.

Hundreds years ago people believed that the earth is flat!
Have you ever seen any wise person who NOW say the earth is flat??
Smarter than atheists? That is not what God and Jesus said. In fact God said, "My people are stupid"
Knowing God exists doesn't make one smart or intelligent. It is the fear of the Lord that is the beginning of knowledge & wisdom. A person can even have knowledge and wisdom and yet not be very intelligent or smart. Muslims know nothing of the true God!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Burlingright

Post #66

Post by Yusef »

O' Burlingfight!
I guess you are a prophet!!
Cause of all your logical answeres to all of the questions of this 7pages of the thread!!!
If Jesus(a.s) or any others of the Prophets(a.s) had had the logic and wisdom like yours, then I'll convert to atheist!!!
Where is your brain??
You are more enemy than an atheist for Jesus(a.s) and God!!!
Please accept my logical reasonings and or give me a logical answere with a strong reasoning...
* You've thought I've was here on this thread for answering the your posts??
Of course no!
You have thought I'm a fool that do discussion with you??
I've written this posts here because every wise people who are the real finder and explorer of the truth, read those and add to their own informations and knowledges for having more speed for discover the truth. the continue in the post of "Theist Vs atheist"

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Burlingright

Post #67

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: O' Burlingfight!
I guess you are a prophet!!
Cause of all your logical answeres to all of the questions of this 7pages of the thread!!!
If Jesus(a.s) or any others of the Prophets(a.s) had had the logic and wisdom like yours, then I'll convert to atheist!!!
Where is your brain??
You are more enemy than an atheist for Jesus(a.s) and God!!!
Please accept my logical reasonings and or give me a logical answere with a strong reasoning...
* You've thought I've was here on this thread for answering the your posts??
Of course no!
You have thought I'm a fool that do discussion with you??
I've written this posts here because every wise people who are the real finder and explorer of the truth, read those and add to their own informations and knowledges for having more speed for discover the truth. the continue in the post of "Theist Vs atheist"
You ought to have someone proof read your comments, because they don't make sense. It just seems like you are looking to criticize me without any sound reasoning. I have learned not to do that to anyone.

For instance, unlike you, I don't blame you for not using or having a brain, because you are caught into the deception of Islam. I pray for you to be saved. I am looking to get as many people away from Satan as possible, for I know my time is short on this earth.

I not only come against Islam but also catholicism, Mormonism, atheism and Hinduism. I come against all false ways that don't acknowledge Jesus as the only hope of glory. I bind and rebuke the father of lies and best of deceivers in the name of Jesus so your eyes are open.

If you tell me I am an enemy to the truth or Islam or God or Jesus, I don't take that personally I just look at it like Jesus did. "Lord forgive them for they know not what they do" or say!

May you come to the knowledge the truth. I am a prophet God has personally sent to you. You are accountable for the truth I share with you!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

JUST FOR GOD

Post #68

Post by Yusef »

Do you know why many people dislike the religions?
Because many stupid hypocrites who aren't wise, go to the religious schools; and stupid hypocrites learn them that when anyone ask them any important question, then they change topic!!
The religious schools learn them how do change topic!!
Fools..
But one who, none-hypocrite when discuss with everyone, then when hears/sees any true sayings, then accept that immediately!
Also God, Himself Guids him to defence of truth..
Because of he has wasn't hypocrite,
and he just discusses just for God, no others, no money, no cause of upgrading level among people,...
Just for God.
Now, are you one of the stupid hypocrite who changes topic when sees the truth??
If your answere is no, then you should look at the previous posts..
If you wana God Be Pleased with you, then you should do any religious behaviours JUST for GOD!
no for others cause of they accept you as a good man!, nor for get money!, nor for hypocrisy!
Just for God.

Burninglight
Guru

Re: JUST FOR GOD

Post #69

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: Do you know why many people dislike the religions?
Because many stupid hypocrites who aren't wise, go to the religious schools; and stupid hypocrites learn them that when anyone ask them any important question, then they change topic!!
The religious schools learn them how do change topic!!
Fools..
But one who, none-hypocrite when discuss with everyone, then when hears/sees any true sayings, then accept that immediately!
Also God, Himself Guids him to defence of truth..
Because of he has wasn't hypocrite,
and he just discusses just for God, no others, no money, no cause of upgrading level among people,...
Just for God.
Now, are you one of the stupid hypocrite who changes topic when sees the truth??
If your answere is no, then you should look at the previous posts..
If you wana God Be Pleased with you, then you should do any religious behaviours JUST for GOD!
no for others cause of they accept you as a good man!, nor for get money!, nor for hypocrisy!
Just for God.
Do you know what a hypocrite is? It is not someone who changes a topic. If someone doesn't get anywhere with one topic, they might try changing the topic. If you feel that I have changed a topic, I'll be happy to debate anyone topic with you, but you go back and tell what it is you feel I changed. I don't want to go back; I want to go forward. IMO, Islam doesn't hold up to careful examination! Islam tries to over power Christianity and it cannot anymore than darkness can overcome the light. BTW, I am one of those that dislikes religion. Religion is what nailed Jesus to the cross!!!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The live books!

Post #70

Post by Yusef »

Now I answer you! But if again bring a topic repeatedly, then I wont reply your post.
I've answered you before:
Yusef wrote:
Burninglight wrote:There are no ancient copies of the Koran dating before 750 AD in museums.
I've read the...continued...
1- I'm a Shi'ah!
- We don't agree AbuBakr, Omar, Othman, Mo'avieh, A'iysha, ...
- The Ahadith books of Bokhari, Moslem, ... aren't our books.
- The persons, AbuHanifeh, Malek, Shafe'i, Ahmad Hanbal, Termezi, ... aren't our scholars.
- The doctrine of Shi'ah is the Imams[Twelver]

2- The Imams(a.s) were/are the same LIVE HOLY BOOKS!
All of the books [Sohof, Torah, Psalms, Gospel, Qor'an...] are live as 13mankinds as the Prophet(s.a) and the Imams(a.s)!
- Do you know how Can God Say: I Am Myself The Guard of Qor'an for any corruptions?
but some ahadith say this Qor'an corrupted!!
Because after the Prophet(s.a), the first Imam, Ali ben Abitaleb(a.s) was himself the same Qor'an!
Then the second Imam, Hasan ben Ali(a.s)
Then Hosain(3rd), Ali(4th), Mohammad(5th), Ja'far(6th), Musa(7th), Ali(8th), Mohammad(9th), Ali(10th), Hasan(11th), and the end of all, The Mahdi(12th)
[AlayhemosSalaam]
Means the live Qor'an is original and God Himself Guards him.

3- The Imams(a.s) were the most scholars after the Prophet(s.a) and they never had gone to any schools!!

4- We Shi'ahs have more than thousands hadiths[sayings] of the Imams(a.s)

5- According to a hadith: Gabriel(a.s) brought two pomegranate from the paradise to the Prophet Mohammad(s.a) and said: one eat yourself, and another eat half yourself, and another half Ali(a.s)..
Then Imam Ali(a.s) asked for them, the Prophet(s.a) answered: Jebre'il(a.s) has brought them and said that... and said one which for just yourself is for Prophethood, and another is The all of Science!
means the sciences and knowledges of Imam Ali(a.s) is the same the Prophet Mohammad(s.a).
Also the sciences/knowledges of all the twelver Imams are the same.

6- According to ahadith, do you know why some Jews came to the holy city Madinah?
because they excellent scholars of them discovered through stars that the last prophet has come Madinah; and saw the descriptions of him is the same descriptions of Torah! But just for a reasoning they deny him! and that was cause of he wasn't from the generation of Prophet Es'haq(Isaac)! and was from Esma'il(Ishmael).

* MardiRend, I've told you that you can download the books of Usul-Kafi, a great Shi'ite book!
Whether the Islamic sites filtered for you?? :-k