Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: The live books!

Post #71

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: Now I answer you! But if again bring a topic repeatedly, then I wont reply your post.
I've answered you before:
Yusef wrote:
Burninglight wrote:There are no ancient copies of the Koran dating before 750 AD in museums.
I've read the...continued...
1- I'm a Shi'ah!
- We don't agree AbuBakr, Omar, Othman, Mo'avieh, A'iysha, ...
- The Ahadith books of Bokhari, Moslem, ... aren't our books.
- The persons, AbuHanifeh, Malek, Shafe'i, Ahmad Hanbal, Termezi, ... aren't our scholars.
- The doctrine of Shi'ah is the Imams[Twelver]

2- The Imams(a.s) were/are the same LIVE HOLY BOOKS!
All of the books [Sohof, Torah, Psalms, Gospel, Qor'an...] are live as 13mankinds as the Prophet(s.a) and the Imams(a.s)!
- Do you know how Can God Say: I Am Myself The Guard of Qor'an for any corruptions?
but some ahadith say this Qor'an corrupted!!
Because after the Prophet(s.a), the first Imam, Ali ben Abitaleb(a.s) was himself the same Qor'an!
Then the second Imam, Hasan ben Ali(a.s)
Then Hosain(3rd), Ali(4th), Mohammad(5th), Ja'far(6th), Musa(7th), Ali(8th), Mohammad(9th), Ali(10th), Hasan(11th), and the end of all, The Mahdi(12th)
[AlayhemosSalaam]
Means the live Qor'an is original and God Himself Guards him.

3- The Imams(a.s) were the most scholars after the Prophet(s.a) and they never had gone to any schools!!

4- We Shi'ahs have more than thousands hadiths[sayings] of the Imams(a.s)

5- According to a hadith: Gabriel(a.s) brought two pomegranate from the paradise to the Prophet Mohammad(s.a) and said: one eat yourself, and another eat half yourself, and another half Ali(a.s)..
Then Imam Ali(a.s) asked for them, the Prophet(s.a) answered: Jebre'il(a.s) has brought them and said that... and said one which for just yourself is for Prophethood, and another is The all of Science!
means the sciences and knowledges of Imam Ali(a.s) is the same the Prophet Mohammad(s.a).
Also the sciences/knowledges of all the twelver Imams are the same.

6- According to ahadith, do you know why some Jews came to the holy city Madinah?
because they excellent scholars of them discovered through stars that the last prophet has come Madinah; and saw the descriptions of him is the same descriptions of Torah! But just for a reasoning they deny him! and that was cause of he wasn't from the generation of Prophet Es'haq(Isaac)! and was from Esma'il(Ishmael).

* MardiRend, I've told you that you can download the books of Usul-Kafi, a great Shi'ite book!
Whether the Islamic sites filtered for you?? :-k
How could Muhammad have a prophet or messenger status when he never heard from God directly. Gabriel was the messenger not Muhammad. All other prophets heard from God not just angel messengers. Muhammad only heard from a messenger. He didn't know the name of God (Allah is not God's name) Muhammad is not of the correct ancestral line of prophets; in fact, Ishmael was no prophet he never heard from God either. Muhammad gave no prophecy and did no miracles so he is still waiting for his prophet passport, but please don't hold your breath waiting.

If God sent him, where is the documentation? All I hear is he is unlettered and the Imam's were unlettered. So your confirmation is the uneducated teach the educated what truth is. Paul next to Jesus is the last and greatest apostle in Biblical history, and Paul tells us to focus on Jesus just as God did.

Islam is in deep, deep rebellion against the Almighty. God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" Jesus said, "No man comes unto the father except through me" Muslims say "No, God you don't have a son we should follow"

Muslim think they know better that God and Jesus because an unconfirmed prophet told them Jesus didn't die and rise as eye witnesses risking their lives state. I am sure Muslims think it is logical for them to have risked their lives to preach a tail. pfft.

Burninglight
Guru

Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #72

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
What is the most logical is to believe what God said, He said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. hear ye Him" Jesus said, "No one comes to the father except through me" Jesus and only He has the monopoly on all that is called God. "God the father judges no man, but He has committed all judgment unto the son; so that people may honor the son the same as they honor the father. For whoever does not honor the son, he does not honor not the father who sent Him"

I believe I have answered your question may times and in many way using Scriptures that came before Muhammad was born. Christian don't honor the Quran so anything your come up with out of the Quran is useless and dead to us, because we don't believe Muhammad was God's prophet or that Gabriel spoke to him.

Many Christians believe that it was an impersonating demon that spoke to Muhammad. Personally, I believe Allah, Muhammad and Gabriel are a distorted weird trinity that mocks the real trinity and the real work and word of God recorded in the Bible and in the lives of Christians today who do God's will.

A better question is, How can you remain in Islam when you know you are going totally against what God and Jesus said? Where is the logic in that?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

WISDOM > TRINITY

Post #73

Post by Yusef »

Bulringsight wrote:How could Muhammad have a prophet or messenger status when he never heard from God directly.
Just one person God Has Spoken him directly, and he is Prophet Musa(a.s)! No Jesus(a.s), No Mohammad(s.a), No everybody.
..and wrote:Muhammad gave no prophecy and did no miracles
He(s.a) and also the Imams(a.s) gave many prophecies and miracles.
..and wrote:.. so he is still waiting for his prophet passport
After 600years since Prophet Jesus(a.s) who was among foolish people such as ..., also one of his own traitor apostle, Judas Iscariot, after 600years the people's understandings were upgrade, and they didn't need to great miracles such as the miracles of Prophet Jesus(a.s) and older...
..and wrote:If God sent him, where is the documentation? All I hear is he is unlettered and the Imam's were unlettered. So your confirmation is the uneducated teach the educated what truth is.
If God sent Jesus(a.s), where is the documentation? All I hear is he is unlettered. So your confirmation is the uneducated teach the educated what truth is.
again and again... wrote:Islam is in deep, deep rebellion against the Almighty. God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" Jesus said, "No man comes unto the father except through me" Muslims say "No, God you don't have a son we should follow"
A Jew says:
Christianity is in deep, deep rebellion against the Almighty. God said, "Musa is my beloved Prophet in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" Moses said, "No man comes unto Yahwe-h except through me" Christians say "No, God you have a son we should follow"
again.. wrote:Muslim think they know better that God and Jesus because an unconfirmed prophet told them Jesus didn't die...
Christians think they know better than God and Jesus(a.s) because an unconfirmed book told them Jesus died..
..and wrote:A better question is, How can you remain in Islam when you know you are going totally against what God and Jesus said? Where is the logic in that?
A better question is, How can you remain in Christianity[Modern!] when you know you are going totally against what God and Prophet Jesus(a.s) said? Where is the logic in that?
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: WISDOM > TRINITY

Post #74

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Bulringsight wrote:How could Muhammad have a prophet or messenger status when he never heard from God directly.
Just one person God Has Spoken him directly, and he is Prophet Musa(a.s)! No Jesus(a.s), No Mohammad(s.a), No everybody.
..and wrote:Muhammad gave no prophecy and did no miracles
He(s.a) and also the Imams(a.s) gave many prophecies and miracles.
..and wrote:.. so he is still waiting for his prophet passport
After 600years since Prophet Jesus(a.s) who was among foolish people such as ..., also one of his own traitor apostle, Judas Iscariot, after 600years the people's understandings were upgrade, and they didn't need to great miracles such as the miracles of Prophet Jesus(a.s) and older...
..and wrote:If God sent him, where is the documentation? All I hear is he is unlettered and the Imam's were unlettered. So your confirmation is the uneducated teach the educated what truth is.
If God sent Jesus(a.s), where is the documentation? All I hear is he is unlettered. So your confirmation is the uneducated teach the educated what truth is.
again and again... wrote:Islam is in deep, deep rebellion against the Almighty. God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" Jesus said, "No man comes unto the father except through me" Muslims say "No, God you don't have a son we should follow"
A Jew says:
Christianity is in deep, deep rebellion against the Almighty. God said, "Musa is my beloved Prophet in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" Moses said, "No man comes unto Yahwe-h except through me" Christians say "No, God you have a son we should follow"
again.. wrote:Muslim think they know better that God and Jesus because an unconfirmed prophet told them Jesus didn't die...
Christians think they know better than God and Jesus(a.s) because an unconfirmed book told them Jesus died..
..and wrote:A better question is, How can you remain in Islam when you know you are going totally against what God and Jesus said? Where is the logic in that?
A better question is, How can you remain in Christianity[Modern!] when you know you are going totally against what God and Prophet Jesus(a.s) said? Where is the logic in that?
Your really need to come up with your own lines and stop using mine. You are not only going against the Bible, you are going against the Quran and your prophet. Allah said he sent the Torah and the gospels to Muhammad. Muhammad lived by the Torah. He never said there was anything wrong with the Scriptures that came before. If Muhammad could read what you wrote, he would have you flogged or beheaded for blasphemy.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

satanic book

Post #75

Post by Yusef »

Parkingwhite wrote:Your really need to come up with your own lines and stop using mine.
Has been answered before.
..and wrote:You are not only going against the Bible, you are going against the Quran and your prophet
Oho'!! The Prophet(s.a) is my father; My own forefathers, the Imams(a.s) didn't say their own father, the Prophet(s.a) had spoken with God directly dogmatically! and said just Prophet Moses(a.s) did.
..and wrote:Allah said he sent the Torah and the gospels to Muhammad. Muhammad lived by the Torah. He never said there was anything wrong with the Scriptures that came before..
No friend, Allah is a deceiver and a liar, Mohammad got his book through a demon! You shouldn't believe the satanic book, quran!!!
[Na'udoBAllahoAstaghferoAllah!]
..and wrote:If Muhammad could read what you wrote, he would have you flogged or beheaded for blasphemy.
PIYA'AH! :eyebrow:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: satanic book

Post #76

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Parkingwhite wrote:Your really need to come up with your own lines and stop using mine.
Has been answered before.
..and wrote:You are not only going against the Bible, you are going against the Quran and your prophet
Oho'!! The Prophet(s.a) is my father; My own forefathers, the Imams(a.s) didn't say their own father, the Prophet(s.a) had spoken with God directly dogmatically! and said just Prophet Moses(a.s) did.
..and wrote:Allah said he sent the Torah and the gospels to Muhammad. Muhammad lived by the Torah. He never said there was anything wrong with the Scriptures that came before..
No friend, Allah is a deceiver and a liar, Mohammad got his book through a demon! You shouldn't believe the satanic book, quran!!!
[Na'udoBAllahoAstaghferoAllah!]
..and wrote:If Muhammad could read what you wrote, he would have you flogged or beheaded for blasphemy.
PIYA'AH! :eyebrow:
"PIYA'AH," Tu No sabes nada de Dios. :confused2:
AGAIN, Jesus said "I am the way, truth and the life?" Christians don't read into that. Muslims do, and I can tell you again exactly how. They say Jesus meant he was the truth for His time like Moses, Abraham, and Muhammad was for theirs.

Muslims shouldn't put Muhammad's name in there, because he is not a confirmed prophet, but that is another topic. Let’s look at how Muslim read into what Jesus said. Jesus didn't say I show the way, truth and the life like other prophets. He said "I am the way, truth and the life" We believe Jesus. You don't; instead, you read into it saying He was the truth for his time, but that is not what He said.
Moreover, God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well please, hear ye Him" You read into this by blatantly saying Jesus is not the son of God or you try to justify it by saying "God has sons by the tons" like Naik & Deedat said.

As I mentioned, you are going against even Allah of the Koran. Qur'an 5:68 Say: 'People of the Scripture Book! You have no ground to stand upon unless you observe the Taurat [Torah], the Injeel [Gospel], and all the Revelation that has come to you from your Lord.' It is certain to increase their rebellion and blasphemy. But grieve you not over unbelieving people."

If Allah says you should read it and observe why don't you? If that is not proof enough for you look at this verse in your Koran that you come against: Qur'an 5:48 "To you [Christians] We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah has revealed." We are not told to read the Quran but you are commanded to observe the Bible.

So Muslims teach that man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power to preserve? What a joke. You accuse me of rambling? Pfft. Look at the verses that assure us of God's word being established forever like it says in Psalms: We have God's promise also that He will watch over and preserve His word, and that He will not let His followers be led astray in: -Isa 55:10-11; 59:21; 1 Peter 1:24-25, Mt 24:35.
If God be for us, who can stand agianst??????????????????

Yusef
Banned
Banned

teen ager

Post #77

Post by Yusef »

Markingfiles wrote:Tu No sabes nada de Dios.
Auch Tu No sabes nada de Dios und Jesus.
..and wrote:AGAIN, Jesus said "I am the way, truth and the life?"
AGAIN, All of the Prophets and Imams(a.s) said "I am the way, truth and the life?"
..and wrote:We believe Jesus. You don't;
We believe Prophet Jesus(a.s). You don't;
Jesus(a.s) loves us[Muslims]. Doesn't love you[Modern Christians];
..and wrote:Moreover, God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well please, hear ye Him"
Moreover, God said, "..Say God Is Alone, Hasn't Born; Doesn't Have son; Nobody equal Him.."
..and wrote:As I mentioned, you are going against even Allah of the Koran.
As I mentioned, you are going against Jesus cause of believe the words of the satanic book of the liar who got that through a demon from the bestest deceiver!!! :eyebrow:
..and wrote:Qur'an 5:68 Say: 'People of the Scripture Book! You have...
Qur'an 5:68 Say: 'People of the [ORIGINAL!] Scripture Book! You have...
..and wrote:So Muslims teach that man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power to preserve?
1- So why you believe that's corrupted by Uthman??
2- I told you in previous posts that who are the original Qor'an.
..and wrote:If God be for us, who can stand agianst??????????????????
Jews!!
They killed god on cross!!! HaHa!!!!!!!

* I guess you are a child under teenager...

Burninglight
Guru

Re: teen ager

Post #78

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Markingfiles wrote:Tu No sabes nada de Dios.
Auch Tu No sabes nada de Dios und Jesus.
..and wrote:AGAIN, Jesus said "I am the way, truth and the life?"
AGAIN, All of the Prophets and Imams(a.s) said "I am the way, truth and the life?"
..and wrote:We believe Jesus. You don't;
We believe Prophet Jesus(a.s). You don't;
Jesus(a.s) loves us[Muslims]. Doesn't love you[Modern Christians];
..and wrote:Moreover, God said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well please, hear ye Him"
Moreover, God said, "..Say God Is Alone, Hasn't Born; Doesn't Have son; Nobody equal Him.."
..and wrote:As I mentioned, you are going against even Allah of the Koran.
As I mentioned, you are going against Jesus cause of believe the words of the satanic book of the liar who got that through a demon from the bestest deceiver!!! :eyebrow:
..and wrote:Qur'an 5:68 Say: 'People of the Scripture Book! You have...
Qur'an 5:68 Say: 'People of the [ORIGINAL!] Scripture Book! You have...
..and wrote:So Muslims teach that man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power to preserve?
1- So why you believe that's corrupted by Uthman??
2- I told you in previous posts that who are the original Qor'an.
..and wrote:If God be for us, who can stand agianst??????????????????
Jews!!
They killed god on cross!!! HaHa!!!!!!!

* I guess you are a child under teenager...
To you be your religion and to me be mine! That is one Quranic verse I agree with and seems to pertain in this situation.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

ultimatum

Post #79

Post by Yusef »

* Ultimatum! *
The Truth has been detected just in the same these a few posts in the threads of:
Aphorisms
!The Anti-Christ!
!A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Shi'ah Vs Sonni
Theist Vs atheist
The Prophets in Islam
I don't know how a person is wiser than animals, but believes the trinity yet...

* Everyone read those posts, and don't convert, then God Wont Forgive them!
Because they wont have any pretext cause of the Truth hasn't come to them..
And you Burninglight, The same Jesus(a.s) who you call him god, now he himself hates you.
you whom are receiving your own nonsensical reasonings through Satan..
you whom God blinded your heart's eye, and it's cause of yourself, because God never Would Like Blind any wise person..

Burninglight
Guru

Re: ultimatum

Post #80

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: * Ultimatum! *
The Truth has been detected just in the same these a few posts in the threads of:
Aphorisms
!The Anti-Christ!
!A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Shi'ah Vs Sonni
Theist Vs atheist
The Prophets in Islam
I don't know how a person is wiser than animals, but believes the trinity yet...

* Everyone read those posts, and don't convert, then God Wont Forgive them!
Because they wont have any pretext cause of the Truth hasn't come to them..
And you Burninglight, The same Jesus(a.s) who you call him god, now he himself hates you.
you whom are receiving your own nonsensical reasonings through Satan..
you whom God blinded your heart's eye, and it's cause of yourself, because God never Would Like Blind any wise person..
The word trinity is not in the Bible, but the father is mentioned, the son is mentioned and so is the Holy Spirit. If you don't want to call them trinity that is fine. I don't have ot call them trinity either, but neither can I deny they are in the Bible. So, your beef is with God; not me. Finally, you don't get to dictate what God's ultimatum is for anyone and especially Christians. We believe God is one. So you speak of animals, in that case you are barking up the wrong tree!