Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

another question

Post #31

Post by Yusef »

An other important question!

The modern gospel tells us:
This Matthew wrote:"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?.."[27:46]
How a Prophet of God thinks God forsaken him??
Never a Prophet mistrusts in God.
So he wasn't Jesus(a.s), and Islam says truth that he was Yahuda AskharYuti[Judas Iscariout]
This Matthew wrote:"...Satan tested Jesus(a.s)..."[4:1]
How Satan who is a God's creature, then tested Him??[Na'udoBAllah]
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: another question

Post #32

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:An other important question!

The modern gospel tells us:
This Matthew wrote:"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?.."[27:46]
Never a Prophet mistrusts in God.
So he wasn't Jesus(a.s), and Islam says truth that he was Yahuda AskharYuti[Judas Iscariout]
This Matthew wrote:"...Satan tested Jesus(a.s)..."[4:1]
How Satan who is a God's creature, then tested Him??[Na'udoBAllah]
The modern gospel you speak of is over 2000 years old. The Quran is modern by comparsion. Why Jesus asked "Why have you forsaken me" That is because God did forsake Jesus for a time, because He supernaturally took on the sins of the world. He went through unspeakable physical and mental anquish that no ordinary man could handle so we could be right with God. God turns His back on sin.

Allah is the best of deceviers and admits it and made it look like Jesus died to trick people into believing he died, but I believe he wanted all to believe Jesus really didn't die for our sin so he could claim for hell. Look Jesus calls Himself the son of God and God calls Jesus His son. To deny this is true is to call God and Jesus liars. Jesus said "You will die in your sins if you do not believe I am He"

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Foolish Vs The Scholar

Post #33

Post by Yusef »

If I was a Christian person, then condemn you for these illogical and ramblig and childish answers.
- Your god the father is not the same Gospel's God,
- Your god the son is not the same Gospel's Jesus Christ,
- Your god the holy spirit is not the same Gospel's Holy Spirit.
- You aren't followers of Jesus(a.s);
We Muslims are real followers of Jesus(a.s)
- Your god was deceived by Jews' deceit, when God forbade them to the catch of the Shabbath
but our God tested them, and created a lot of fishes at the same Shabbath, then they wanted deceive God, then saved the fishes at the Saturday, then caught them at the Sunday!!, but they didn't discover that God has tested them! and God is the best deceiver.

* Hey Burninglight!
There has been too much discussions between you and me on this thread, and one of us has told just logical and wise speechs, and an other of us just has told illogical speechs,
So one of us is the same foolish who Jesus(a.s) said about him who is unable to heal.
* Either I am a foolish man who am in the cover of a Muslim who is cause of hate Islam,
and or you are a foolish man who are in the cover of a Christian and are cause of hate Jesus(a.s) and Christianity.

* The Imam Moses(a.s) said:
"The Scholar is sad usually, because of more of the people are the foolish..."
* The Imam Mahdi(aj.A.t.f.sh) says:
"One foolish person who is advocates of us, he is more enemy than our enemies!"
That means because of make hate them!
So usually I'm arguing with more of people with every religions and beliefs, and they're more of them like you.

Burninglight
Guru

Re: The Foolish Vs The Scholar

Post #34

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:If I was a Christian person, then condemn you for these illogical and ramblig and childish answers.
- Your god the father is not the same Gospel's God,
- Your god the son is not the same Gospel's Jesus Christ,
- Your god the holy spirit is not the same Gospel's Holy Spirit.
- You aren't followers of Jesus(a.s);
We Muslims are real followers of Jesus(a.s)
- Your god was deceived by Jews' deceit, when God forbade them to the catch of the Shabbath
but our God tested them, and created a lot of fishes at the same Shabbath, then they wanted deceive God, then saved the fishes at the Saturday, then caught them at the Sunday!!, but they didn't discover that God has tested them! and God is the best deceiver.

* Hey Burninglight!
There has been too much discussions between you and me on this thread, and one of us has told just logical and wise speechs, and an other of us just has told illogical speechs,
So one of us is the same foolish who Jesus(a.s) said about him who is unable to heal.
* Either I am a foolish man who am in the cover of a Muslim who is cause of hate Islam,
and or you are a foolish man who are in the cover of a Christian and are cause of hate Jesus(a.s) and Christianity.

* The Imam Moses(a.s) said:
"The Scholar is sad usually, because of more of the people are the foolish..."
* The Imam Mahdi(aj.A.t.f.sh) says:
"One foolish person who is advocates of us, he is more enemy than our enemies!"
That means because of make hate them!
So usually I'm arguing with more of people with every religions and beliefs, and they're more of them like you.
I do not hate Muslims, and there is nothing you can say that would make me dislike Islam anymore than I do. I can hate a religion and love the person who is insnared by it. I am not worried about someone hating me or my belief. I am just trying to live up to my convictions in life.

I believe that God loves us and wants us to be prefect before Him, and the only way is for us according to the Bible to accept His gift or eternal life through Jesus who gave Himself for us on the cross. God doesn’t want us to believe the “makr� of Islam’s Allah who is “The best of deceivers� as Satan is the father of lies in the Bible.

Jesus said, “I am the Way, Truth and the Life� do you understand what He meant? He is not saying I show the way, truth and life. He is it. He said "I AM" Jesus is not God’s messenger; He is the MESSAGE! "He that has the son has life; he that doesn’t, has not life, but the wrath of God abides on Him." That is where you are at right now, because you don't have the son nor do you follow Him, but it doesn’t have to be that way.

I don’t want any to have God’s wrath on them. Jesus said, before Abraham was “I AM� Jesus is God’s Word that God spoke all things into existence. The problem is Islam doesn’t know who Jesus is, and the Quran lies about Jesus! I want you out of the deception of Allah who is known in the Quran by the same titles as Satan in the Bible such as the Destroyer, the proud one, and the best of deceivers!

I know the English translation of the Quran says "The best of planners," but look it up in the Arabic, and you’ll see he's "the best of deceivers." He is a deceiver, and he proves it, by deceiving people into believing Jesus died on the cross. Why would he do that? Didn’t he know it would result in the Christian faith that will subdue Islam with love in the end?

IHMO, Allah did that to trick, plot, plan, scheme to get you to believe that Jesus didn’t die for our sin so Satan can claim you at the end of your life. So you can be another statistic in hell with the father of deception. Look at what happended to Deedat. He was one of the greatest Muslim attackers agianst Christianity, but God silenced him to where he could hear and see everything around him, but he could respond. He was in fear and torment for 9 years. God doesn't allow men of God to go through fear and torment unless they have been fighting against Him all their lives like Deedat. A wise man learns from his mistakes, but a wiser man learns from the mistakes of others.

Do you want to debate me head to head on this forum?
PBUY :)

Yusef
Banned
Banned

to be blind the heart

Post #35

Post by Yusef »

Burninglight wrote:..and the only way is for us according to the Bible to accept His gift or eternal life through Jesus
Why no through Prophet Moses(a.s)??
..and wrote:who gave Himself for us on the cross.
He was Judas Iscariot!!
So you say only way is for us according to the Bible(modern) to accept His(Satan) gift or eternal life(in hell) through Jesus(the Judas)
..and wrote:Jesus said, “I am the Way, Truth and the Life�
Prophet Moses(a.s) said: "I am the Way, Truth and the Life"
..and wrote:He is not saying I show the way, truth and life. He is it. He said "I AM" Jesus is not God’s messenger;
Prophet Mohammad(s.a) said: "Ali(a.s) is the seperater of Paradise and Hell!"
Some the people of Shi'eh are saying like modern Christians, and say: We should arrive at Paradise through Ali-Ibn-Abitaleb(a.s) without any worries for their own sins!!! This think that is like yourselves, is absolute illogical and foolishness.
The means of that Hadith is:
Ali(a.s) is the seperater of Paradise and Hell, no means obey him! Means submit him! because every sayings of the Imams(a.s) are the same sayings of the Prophets(a.s), and those are the same sayings and commands of God.
..and wrote:..Look at what happended to Deedat. He was one of the greatest Muslim attackers agianst Christianity..
I don't know what's the meaning of "Deedat"
Against Christianity No! Against Christian Yes!
There is absolute freedom for all the Abrahamic religions in Islam and the Islamic countries.
But you aren't follower of the original Christianity and are wrose than Judaism because of saying the blasphemous speech about God.
But Christian[Original and Modern] are very very kind, and also Qor'an says the same speech about them.
..and wrote:Do you want to debate me head to head on this forum?
No Never I wana debate You. Just You and everyone are like You from even the people of Shi'eh!
Because you are Anti-Christ or Anti-Mahdi, and or I'm an Anti-Savior.
I'm not a religious person, and am just a simple worker and illiterate as under diploma. But Just near three or four years ago up to now research religions and read about three thousands Hadiths and enjoy for them.

Burninglight
Guru

Re: to be blind the heart

Post #36

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Burninglight wrote:..and the only way is for us according to the Bible to accept His gift or eternal life through Jesus
Why no through Prophet Moses(a.s)??
..and wrote:who gave Himself for us on the cross.
He was Judas Iscariot!!
So you say only way is for us according to the Bible(modern) to accept His(Satan) gift or eternal life(in hell) through Jesus(the Judas)
..and wrote:Jesus said, “I am the Way, Truth and the Life�
Prophet Moses(a.s) said: "I am the Way, Truth and the Life"
..and wrote:He is not saying I show the way, truth and life. He is it. He said "I AM" Jesus is not God’s messenger;
Prophet Mohammad(s.a) said: "Ali(a.s) is the seperater of Paradise and Hell!"
Some the people of Shi'eh are saying like modern Christians, and say: We should arrive at Paradise through Ali-Ibn-Abitaleb(a.s) without any worries for their own sins!!! This think that is like yourselves, is absolute illogical and foolishness.
The means of that Hadith is:
Ali(a.s) is the seperater of Paradise and Hell, no means obey him! Means submit him! because every sayings of the Imams(a.s) are the same sayings of the Prophets(a.s), and those are the same sayings and commands of God.
..and wrote:..Look at what happended to Deedat. He was one of the greatest Muslim attackers agianst Christianity..
I don't know what's the meaning of "Deedat"
Against Christianity No! Against Christian Yes!
There is absolute freedom for all the Abrahamic religions in Islam and the Islamic countries.
But you aren't follower of the original Christianity and are wrose than Judaism because of saying the blasphemous speech about God.
But Christian[Original and Modern] are very very kind, and also Qor'an says the same speech about them.
..and wrote:Do you want to debate me head to head on this forum?
No Never I wana debate You. Just You and everyone are like You from even the people of Shi'eh!
Because you are Anti-Christ or Anti-Mahdi, and or I'm an Anti-Savior.
I'm not a religious person, and am just a simple worker and illiterate as under diploma. But Just near three or four years ago up to now research religions and read about three thousands Hadiths and enjoy for them.
i can see you have a lot to learn. You show me that you really don't understand Islam. Just cause you claim to be one doesn't mean you understand the religion, but you know even less of Christianity.

Christians do not believe they can't concern themselves about sin. They believe a man reaps what they sow and that God is not mocked. Christians know that God forgives us for all sin and that our names are written in the Book of Life. Muslims don't have this assurance. Allah is the Best of Deceivers; He made it look like Jesus died to the Jews, but he made it look like Judas died to the Arabs. This is the kind of deception Satan does.

The Bible said it was Jesus who was crucified not Judas. It says clearly that if we don't have the son we don't have life. To you be your religion and to me be mine!
May God have mercy on your soul and open the eyes of your heart
PBUY

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Intercede

Post #37

Post by Yusef »

Burninglight wrote:Christians know that God forgives us for all sin
Also more of the people of Shi'eh say God forgives us for all sin.
Both of them[sayings] are absolute foolishness if they are pleased with their own sins.
..and wrote:Muslims don't have this assurance.
Also Muslims have this assurance because of "Shafa'at"[Intercede] by the Prophet(s.a) and the Imams(a.s),
but no for everyone! Just for anyone who is doing upgrade his own soul from foolishness, arrogance, lie, jealously, Sherk[obey except God], Kofr[blasphemous], and any badness.. either doesn't hear or see the truth, and like these...
Maybe a "Kafer"[Atheist] will go to Paradise, and a believer will go to Hell. Because there weren't any prophet in the East Asia and or some countries.
..and wrote:Allah is the Best of Deceivers, He made it look like Jesus died to the Jews, but he made it look like Judas died to the Arabs. This is the kind of deception Satan does.
Allah(AZZEWAJAL) just deceives foolish people
..and wrote:The Bible said it was Jesus who was crucified not Judas.
Where is the original Gospel??
..and wrote:It says clearly that if we don't have the son we don't have life.
That means the mankind is equal God??[Na'udoBAllah]
..and wrote:To you be your religion and to me be mine!
This is the same the verse of Qor'an that uses for answer to foolish people.
Okay. It's good.
..and wrote:May God have mercy on your soul and open the eyes of your heart
PBUY
For you too. O:)

Burninglight
Guru

Re: The Intercede

Post #38

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Burninglight wrote:Christians know that God forgives us for all sin
Also more of the people of Shi'eh say God forgives us for all sin.
Both of them[sayings] are absolute foolishness if they are pleased with their own sins.
..and wrote:Muslims don't have this assurance.
Also Muslims have this assurance because of "Shafa'at"[Intercede] by the Prophet(s.a) and the Imams(a.s),
but no for everyone! Just for anyone who is doing upgrade his own soul from foolishness, arrogance, lie, jealously, Sherk[obey except God], Kofr[blasphemous], and any badness.. either doesn't hear or see the truth, and like these...
Maybe a "Kafer"[Atheist] will go to Paradise, and a believer will go to Hell. Because there weren't any prophet in the East Asia and or some countries.
..and wrote:Allah is the Best of Deceivers, He made it look like Jesus died to the Jews, but he made it look like Judas died to the Arabs. This is the kind of deception Satan does.
Allah(AZZEWAJAL) just deceives foolish people
..and wrote:The Bible said it was Jesus who was crucified not Judas.
Where is the original Gospel??
..and wrote:It says clearly that if we don't have the son we don't have life.
That means the mankind is equal God??[Na'udoBAllah]
..and wrote:To you be your religion and to me be mine!
This is the same the verse of Qor'an that uses for answer to foolish people.
Okay. It's good.
..and wrote:May God have mercy on your soul and open the eyes of your heart
PBUY
For you too. O:)
You are making comments that do not relate to mine. It is like I am talking apples and you're talking oranges. There is no way to have a constructive discussion or debate when you do that. We don't have originals of the Bible that I know of, but the Jews and the Christians made copies of the Bible and we have not burned them there are hundreds that we can compare and contrast with. You cannot do that with the Quran and you too don't have the original Uthman burned them. All our COPIES of the Bible are CONSISTENT in regards to the death and resurrection of our Lord.

The only book that contradicts it claiming to be God's word is the Quran. How can i believe the Quran when Allah is a deceiver who admits he is the best at it, and he even trick people into believing Jesus died only to get Muslim to believe that He didn't to ensnare them.

I could never submit to a belief system like that. Additionally, Allah didn't understand the true Biblical concept of the trinity. How could I serve a god that knows less than I do about what Christians believe; actually, I believe He knows what he's doing and he knows Jesus is the son of God. He just doesn't want you to know it, because to know Jesus is to have eternal life. No Muslims has the assurance of paradise, but Christians do

Yusef
Banned
Banned

why don't think really

Post #39

Post by Yusef »

Burlingnight wrote:It is like I am talking apples and you're talking oranges.
It is like you are talking hen has one foot, because of having born in a family who believe hen the one foot, and actually has two feet.
There is no way to have a constructive discussion or debate when you do that.
..and wrote:but the Jews and the Christians made copies of the Bible
I told you don't have copies of the original Bibles.
..and wrote:and we have not burned them
Also you have burned the gospel of "Bernaba"
..and wrote:and you too don't have the original Uthman burned them.
I told you we all the Muslims with any beliefs believe in this the Uthmanic Qor'an, and just maybe corrupted its verses' order.
..and wrote:All our COPIES of the Bible are CONSISTENT in regards to the death and resurrection of our Lord.
And all our COPIES of the Qor'an and Ahadith are CONSISTENT in regards to the no death and resurrection of our Prophet Jesus(a.s)
again and again and 1000 again wrote:How can i believe the Quran when Allah is a deceiver who admits he is the best at it,
Has been told before(again and again...)
..and wrote:I could never submit to a belief system like that.
We haven't said forced submit that!
again and again wrote:Additionally, Allah didn't understand the true Biblical concept of the trinity. How could I serve a god that knows less than I do about what Christians believe; actually, I believe He knows what he's doing and he knows Jesus is the son of God.
That has been answered before(1000 time and again)
..and wrote:He just doesn't want you to know it
So you did believe in the deception of God!
..and wrote:because to know Jesus is to have eternal life. No Muslims has the assurance of paradise, but Christians do
Okay, that be just for you. We don't have eternal life in hell.

The modern gospels tell us:
- I myself never say this form about any happening
- I told you:
Never a Prophet mistrustfully says about God this form.
- How he is further than a prophet!!
- Why he didn't call: "Avi Avi, lamma sabekhtani"??
"My father my father, why forsaken me"??
If he is son of god??
- Also unless you believe in he is same god??
means god called himself???
god couldn't rescue himself from cross???
means the Jews are more powerfull than God??
(Na'udoBeAllah!)
- He was just Judas Iscariot

Burninglight
Guru

Re: why don't think really

Post #40

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Burlingnight wrote:It is like I am talking apples and you're talking oranges.
It is like you are talking hen has one foot, because of having born in a family who believe hen the one foot, and actually has two feet.
There is no way to have a constructive discussion or debate when you do that.
..and wrote:but the Jews and the Christians made copies of the Bible
I told you don't have copies of the original Bibles.
..and wrote:and we have not burned them
Also you have burned the gospel of "Bernaba"
..and wrote:and you too don't have the original Uthman burned them.
I told you we all the Muslims with any beliefs believe in this the Uthmanic Qor'an, and just maybe corrupted its verses' order.
..and wrote:All our COPIES of the Bible are CONSISTENT in regards to the death and resurrection of our Lord.
And all our COPIES of the Qor'an and Ahadith are CONSISTENT in regards to the no death and resurrection of our Prophet Jesus(a.s)
again and again and 1000 again wrote:How can i believe the Quran when Allah is a deceiver who admits he is the best at it,
Has been told before(again and again...)
..and wrote:I could never submit to a belief system like that.
We haven't said forced submit that!
again and again wrote:Additionally, Allah didn't understand the true Biblical concept of the trinity. How could I serve a god that knows less than I do about what Christians believe; actually, I believe He knows what he's doing and he knows Jesus is the son of God.
That has been answered before(1000 time and again)
..and wrote:He just doesn't want you to know it
So you did believe in the deception of God!
..and wrote:because to know Jesus is to have eternal life. No Muslims has the assurance of paradise, but Christians do
Okay, that be just for you. We don't have eternal life in hell.

The modern gospels tell us:
- I myself never say this form about any happening
- I told you:
Never a Prophet mistrustfully says about God this form.
- How he is further than a prophet!!
- Why he didn't call: "Avi Avi, lamma sabekhtani"??
"My father my father, why forsaken me"??
If he is son of god??
- Also unless you believe in he is same god??
means god called himself???
god couldn't rescue himself from cross???
means the Jews are more powerfull than God??
(Na'udoBeAllah!)
- He was just Judas Iscariot
The more I study Islam the more I am convinced that the Bible is God's Holy Word. I admit there are errors but they are insignificant. These are the logical reasoning why I trust the Bible over the corrupted Quran!

1. We have manuscripts of the New Testament dated c.127 A.D, c.150 A.D., and c.200 A.D., as well as recently released copies with the Dead Sea Scrolls dated before 100 A.D.

2. We have 10,000 other manuscripts of the New Testament to compare. Scribal errors did occur, but with 10,000 manuscripts, we can track these errors. The evidence would be weaker, not stronger, if there had been a "Christian 'Uthman" to burn them.

3. The early church writers (from 97/98 A.D. to 325 A.D.) referred to every single verse in the New Testament except around 17.

4. We have copies of the Greek translation of the Old Testament, Dead Sea Scrolls of almost all of the Old Testament dated at the time of Christ, and Christ's use of Old Testament quotes.

5. We have God's promise that He will watch over and preserve His word, and that He will not let His followers be led astray. -Isa 55:10-11; 59:21; 1 Peter 1:24-25, Mt 24:35

6. Christian scholars are very keen to examine all the evidence and be as precise as possible in what the original wording was.

Christians and all seekers of truth should welcome questioning the reliability of today's Bible. But rather than asking, "what is its reliability", one should also ask "what its reliability is being compared to."

Why do I say the Quran is corrupted?

'Umar "stabilized" the Qur'an in 644 A.D. al-Tabari vol.39 p.22-23

Most Muslims believe the Qur'an is an exact copy of a tablet of the Qur'an [in Heaven] in Sura 85:20-22. But consider the following points.

1. It is strange that even in the temporary verses in the Qur'an that Muslims agree Mohammed said were abrogated, are stored for all time in Heaven. They are still in the Qur'an today.

2. Many Muslims are not aware that the Sahih Muslim Hadiths record an extra Sura that is not in the Qur'an today. Muslim apologists claim this too was abrogated, but it is not in today's Qur'an.

3. 'Ubai's early copies of the Qur'an did not contain two Suras that are in the Qur'an today.

4. 'Abdallah ibn Mas'ud was one of the four people Mohammed said to learn the Qur'an from. Yet Al-Nuri lists verses in Ibn Mas'ud's version that are not in the Qur'an today.

5. Satan always throws something in with a prophet's words according to Sura 22:52, but God has to cancel it out. This might be an explanation for why four different Muslim historical sources report that Sura 53:19-20 originally said the intercession (help) of four idol goddesses was to be hoped for.

6. 'Uthman also made changes to standardize the Qur'an, but that is the topic of the next part.

When the Watergate Scandal hit America, the guilty people were not only the ones who stole the Watergate documents, but also the ones who covered it up. While the previous tract discussed many changes in the Qur'an, this tract discusses not just changes but also the cover-up by the Caliph 'Uthman. He threatened anyone with death if they did not turn in their Qur'an to him, so that he could burn them and re-issue new Qur'ans. Fortunately some early copies were not turned in, and we can see some of the changes that were made.

In Bukhari vol.6:525,526 Qatada and Anas relate that in the time of the prophet [i.e. before 'Uthman's rule], four people "collected" the Qur'an: Ubai, Mu'adh, Zaid bin Thabit, and Abu Zaid.

In Bukhari vol.1 chapter 8 p.56: "Anas says that Uthman got the Qur'an compiled and sent a few of its copies to far off places". Bukhari vol.4:709 p.466 says, "'Uthman called Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, Sa'id bin Al-'As, and 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham and then they wrote the manuscripts of the Holy Qur'an in the form of a book in several copies".

The Qur'an used to have many different readings, but 'Uthman got rid of all but one. al-Tabari vol.15 p.156

Muslims claim that God's Word, the Qur'an, will never be corrupted. Be that as it may, apparently some years after Mohammed's death, the Qur'an needed standardizing, since Caliph 'Uthman standardized the Qur'an way after Mohammed's death. Apparently in order that nobody could second-guess his editing, he burned almost all copies besides his standard ones. (Bukhari vol.6:510 p.479) For example, Ubai had several Suras in his Qur'an that 'Uthman omitted from the standardized text, and thus Muslims do not read today. The Meccan Abdollah Sarh, who once made suggestions to Mohammed, and later renounced Islam, was killed. Presumably he knew too much about how Mohammed changed the Qur'an. However, a few very interesting variant copies did survive and are now in the Azhyar Library in Cairo.

The 8th sura (al-Anfal) may have originally included the 9th sura (al-Tawbah). al-Tabari vol.11 p.94 footnote 525

A Need for Standardizing ???

Now if the Bukhari Hadiths vol.1:62, vol.4:709, and vol.6:510 are reliable at all, one has to ask why this occurred; Muslims typically do not go around destroying copies of the Qur'an.

? Why did 'Uthman have to burn other copies, unless the other copies were different?

? Why did 'Uthman need to standardize the Qur'an, unless it needed standardizing?

? Why did 'Uthman threaten death to make Muslims use the "Uthmanized" Qur'an?

? Why did some Muslims reject 'Uthman's text in favor of their own text of the Qur'an?

There is a simple answer to these questions. 'Uthman had to edit The Qur'an because there was not just one text.

1. In contrast to this, 'Uthman destroyed all but a few of the early Qur'an manuscripts, so "his tracks are covered."

2. His tracks are not completely covered because of the manuscripts of Ubai and others. (See Bukhari vol.6:527 p.489 for Ubai being the best at reciting the Qur'an, yet they leave some of what he recites.)

3. His tracks are not completely covered because of the words of 'Aisha and some Shi'ite Muslims.

4. Many Sunni Muslims have never thought to ask, "is the Qur'an they have the same as the original Qur'an?"

Some Shi'ite Muslims give an additional reason though. They say 'Uthman left out 25% of the original verses for political reasons. See McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature 5:152. This is interesting, because most Sunnis still accept Shi'ites as Muslims.

According to Mohammed's wife 'Aisha, one Sura had 200 verses. By 'Uthman's time, it only had 73. One can read this in the book Islam p.191ff by the skeptic Guillaume.

Finally, the Qur'an Sunni Muslims use today is based on the Ibn Masud Codex, which is NOT identical with 'Uthman's work. According to Geisler and Saleeb: Answering Islam p.192 there are 150 differences in Sura 2 alone, including complete sentences!

Even today, there are differences in Arabic versions of the Qur'an. For example, in Answering Islam p.193 point out some Arabic discrepancies: Sura 28:48 [sahirani/sihrani], Sura 32:6 [ummahatuhum/ummahatuhum wa hyua abun lahum] Sura 34:18 [rabbana ba'id/rabuna ba'ada], Sura 38:22 [tis'un/tis'atun]. Sura 19:35 [tantaruna/yamtaruna]. See W. St. Clair-Tisdell A Manual of the Leading Muhammedan Objections to Christianity (London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1904 p.60.). There are also significant differences between the 'Uthman's Qur'an and the Qur'an used today. Why the changes, and when will they change it back?

You speak of being logical, so I am trying to appeal to your sense of logic. If this logical true research doesn't do it I will beg you to come out of Islam because the Allah is the best deceiver and you will work for him all your live and he will turn you into hell. You can't trust him. He deceives about how forgiving and mericiful he is. Even Bakr said he wouldn't feel secure with Allah even if he had one foot in paradise and one on earth.