Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Why...

Post #91

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: Well, I'm a Christian now.
I'm begginer and don't know everythings about Christianity and ask you to help me to introduce that to me..
I have much doubt cause of why we Christians deny Islam, liar and false and deception..
If we Christians claim that, so:
1- Why exists in Qor'an a Surah in name of the Mary! but there isn't any Surah in names of the children and wifes of the Mohammad?
2- Why we have four gospel books? Unless we have four Jesus??
3- Why the children of him, the twelver killed as martyr?
- Why Hossain, the grand son of Mohammad by 72 persons went to the war among thousands people, and there were some us Christians into the 72persons of his army?
4- Why Islam has been made and Mohammad claimed that? and many Christians convert to Islam daily? but a few Muslims convert to Christianity yearly?
5- Why Jews deny us Christians?
6- Why exist many sayings of Jesus and Moses in the books of Muslims from their own Imams and Prophet, but those aren't exist in our own books?
7- Why they, Muslims have many strong logical reasonings for deny this Christianity, but we Christians don't have any logical reasonings for deny Islam?
8- Why Islam believes in the originals Torah and Gospel? and agrees them?

* These are some questions that any Christians ask himself.
Please reply us as logical strong answeres..
Christians deny Islam because it is obvious to those who have spiritual discernment that is a lie.

Answers:

1. The Quran exists because it is inspired by demonic forces and the flesh
2. The four gospels give a different perspective of Jesus. For instance, The Gospel of Mark » The first attempt to tell the story of the life and the death of Jesus, this narrative began the gospel tradition.
The Gospel of Matthew »Writing for a Jewish Christian audience, Matthew's main concern is to present Jesus as a teacher even greater than Moses.

The Gospel of Luke »This gospel tries to answer the question,"Can Christians who believe in the Kingdom of God also be loyal subjects of the Roman Empire?"

The Gospel of John »The so-called "spiritual gospel" which presents Jesus as the "Stranger from Heaven," stands apart from the other three.

Jn 1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God, and through him were all things made." These words of the opening prologue of the fourth gospel provide a clue to the nature of this work: it stands apart from the three synoptic gospels. It has often been called the "spiritual gospel" because of the way that it portrays Jesus.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... gence.html

3. I don't understand your question here
4. Jesus said wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction. Therefore, one with God is the majority!
5. Ask the Jews that question
6. I don't understand your question???

7. Muslims strong logical reasons to deny Jesus is Lord, and Christians not having reasons to deny Islam is a figment of your imagination. It is the cloak of deception and the blinders Islam has embedded in your eyes that lead to the window of your soul; therefore, if the light and logic you have is darkness, then how deep is that darkness that is really within your belief system?
8. Islam doesn't belief the torah or the gospels. Gen. 21:12 tells that no prophets come out of Ishmael. Muslim deny this. The gospels say that Jesus is Lord and God's beloved son. Muslim deny this.
My turn. How can you continue posting in favor of Islam when you have been pawned on every thread and post?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Fool

Post #92

Post by Yusef »

May God Let the Mahdi(a.s) to come back and he and his army kill any fool who God Blinded them fools..
Those who have heard/seen/watched/read the truth but denied that..
May God Send them to hell..
* According to a proverb:
It's able for wake up a person who has slept, but it's not able for wake up a person who has made himself like sleeper!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

again

Post #93

Post by Yusef »

Barningfaith wrote:Christians deny Islam because it is obvious to those who have spiritual discernment that is a lie.
Jews deny Christianity because it is obvious to those who have spiritual discernment that the trinity is a lie.
..and wrote:1. The Quran exists because it is inspired by demonic forces and the flesh
1. The four gospels exist because these are inspired by demonic forces and the flesh
..and wrote:2. The four gospels give a different perspective of Jesus. For instance, The Gospel of Mark » The first attempt to tell the story of the life and the death of Jesus, this narrative began the gospel tradition.
The Gospel of Matthew »Writing for a Jewish Christian audience, Matthew's main concern is to present Jesus as a teacher even greater than Moses.
2. The beliefs of Islam give a different perspective of the children of Prophet Mohammad(s.a). Shi'ah's main concern is to present The Twelver Imams(a.s) teachers even greater than Jesus(a.s).
..and wrote:3. I don't understand your question here
It's a method from the methods that teach the students of the spiritual schools that make themselves look like ass and ox and fool!!
I've saw that from Shi'ah, Sonni, Christian..
-- Khodeshuno be khariyato gaviyato nafahmi bezanan --
..and wrote:7. Muslims strong logical reasons to deny Jesus is Lord, and Christians not having reasons to deny Islam is a figment of your imagination. It is the cloak of deception and the blinders Islam has embedded in your eyes that lead to the window of your soul; therefore, if the light and logic you have is darkness, then how deep is that darkness that is really within your belief system?
Again and again sayings equal ramble and drivel without any logic and wise..
..and wrote:8. Islam doesn't belief the torah or the gospels
8. Islam beliefs the original Torah or Gospel
The same Towrat of Prophet Musa(a.s) and Enjil of Prophet Isa(a.s) 8-)

Burninglight
Guru

Re: again

Post #94

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Barningfaith wrote:Christians deny Islam because it is obvious to those who have spiritual discernment that is a lie.
Jews deny Christianity because it is obvious to those who have spiritual discernment that the trinity is a lie.
..and wrote:1. The Quran exists because it is inspired by demonic forces and the flesh
1. The four gospels exist because these are inspired by demonic forces and the flesh
..and wrote:2. The four gospels give a different perspective of Jesus. For instance, The Gospel of Mark » The first attempt to tell the story of the life and the death of Jesus, this narrative began the gospel tradition.
2. The beliefs of Islam give a different perspective of the children of Prophet Mohammad(s.a). Shi'ah's main concern is to present The Twelver Imams(a.s) teachers even greater than Jesus(a.s).
..and wrote:3. I don't understand your question here
It's a method from the methods that teach the students of the spiritual schools that make themselves look like ass and ox and fool!!
I've saw that from Shi'ah, Sonni, Christian..
-- Khodeshuno be khariyato gaviyato nafahmi bezanan --
..and wrote:7. Muslims strong logical reasons to deny Jesus is Lord, and Christians not having reasons to deny Islam is a figment of your imagination. It is the cloak of deception and the blinders Islam has embedded in your eyes that lead to the window of your soul; therefore, if the light and logic you have is darkness, then how deep is that darkness that is really within your belief system?
Again and again sayings equal ramble and drivel without any logic and wise..
..and wrote:8. Islam doesn't belief the torah or the gospels
8. Islam beliefs the original Torah or Gospel
The same Towrat of Prophet Musa(a.s) and Enjil of Prophet Isa(a.s) 8-)
This is what makes Islam a hard sell to me. Listen carefully, you said you belief the original Torah and Gospels. Well, we still have the same Torah and gospels condoned by Allah and Muhammad. There has been no change since before Constantine to date. Muhammad followed the torah when asked to judge a woman caught in adultery. You said "original Torah" the Jews have the original and the Greek Christians do as well.

If you are implying they are corrupted and not original now; then, the burden of proof is on you to show how, when, where and why it got corrupted. While you are at it, explain why man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power to preserve the Scriptures that came before Muhammad, especially when God promised in Scripture that His "Word is established forever..."

You keep mentioning trinity, but that is not the teaching or message Christians share. Muslim bring up trinity as an excuse to deny that Jesus is the truth, life and the way. As I mentioned, Jesus didn't say I show the way and truth. He said, "I am, and no one comes to the father (God) except through me"

I have not been rambling. I have given you strong documentation and arguments that you have been unsuccessful in debunking. You and Hali have been pawned very single time; and yet, you persist to push Islamic deception on me and this forum time and again.

1Peter: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, 5 who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, 9 obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets who prophesied about the grace that was to be yours searched and inquired carefully, 11 inquiring what person or time the Spirit of Christ in them was indicating when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the subsequent glories. 12 It was revealed to them that they were serving not themselves but you, in the things that have now been announced to you through those who preached the good news to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven, things into which angels long to look.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Repeat time and again..

Post #95

Post by Yusef »

Burlingsight wrote:the burden of proof is on you to show how, when, where and why it got corrupted.
I No!
I mentioned that I'm just an illiterate person who just refers to a belief! and doesn't refer to his own beliefs!
Always you think "Yusef"[myself] has told wrong! and you should seek about his[my] sayings..

Well, I told you from Qor'an that says the Jewish leaders corrupted Torah, every verses which were against themselves..
..and wrote:why man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power
why man's power to kill the Prophets was greater than God's power
..and wrote:especially when God promised in Scripture that His "Word is established forever..."
I've told before..
..and wrote:Muslim bring up trinity as an excuse to deny that Jesus is the truth, life and the way.
HaHa!!! When Muslims and Islam denied that Jesus(a.s) is the truth, life and the way???
Islam and Muslims believe in Jesus(a.s) more than yourselves Christians!
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE AND BROUGHT AN EXAMPLE ABOUT TRAVEL FROM LEBANON TO KOREA!
These 10pages of this thread, the half of them are repeat....
..and wrote:As I mentioned, Jesus didn't say I show the way and truth. He said, "I am, and no one comes to the father (God) except through me"
As I mentioned, every the Prophets didn't say I show the way and truth. They said, "We are, and no one comes to the God except through us, one after one"
* Hadhrat Ali ben AbiTaleb(a.s) said:
"That's not Muslim one who doesn't believe in just Prophet Jesus(a.s)..."
means as I mentioned, a Muslim must believe in all of the Prophets of Islam! And even if believes in the all, but just doesn't believe in Jesus(a.s), then he isn't a Muslim!!
..and wrote:and yet, you persist to push Islamic deception on me and this forum time and again.
Yes! I've mentioned in this the same post that you should guess always I say anythings from Satan!! and you should seek the doctrines!
..and wrote: ..on me and this forum time and again.
When you've received the invitation from me for debate this thread!!!?
You can don't discuss with me here!
As I told the user, "LaIlahaIllAllah" in the thread of "Shi'ah & Sonni" cause of misbehaved..
..and wrote:Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
Islam says: "Blessed be Allah and Lord of our Prophets Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammad, and others..(a.s)According to His great mercy, He Has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Himself from the dead..... ;)

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Repeat time and again..

Post #96

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Burlingsight wrote:the burden of proof is on you to show how, when, where and why it got corrupted.
I No!
I mentioned that I'm just an illiterate person who just refers to a belief! and doesn't refer to his own beliefs!
Always you think "Yusef"[myself] has told wrong! and you should seek about his[my] sayings..

Well, I told you from Qor'an that says the Jewish leaders corrupted Torah, every verses which were against themselves..
..and wrote:why man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power
why man's power to kill the Prophets was greater than God's power
..and wrote:especially when God promised in Scripture that His "Word is established forever..."
I've told before..
..and wrote:Muslim bring up trinity as an excuse to deny that Jesus is the truth, life and the way.
HaHa!!! When Muslims and Islam denied that Jesus(a.s) is the truth, life and the way???
Islam and Muslims believe in Jesus(a.s) more than yourselves Christians!
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE AND BROUGHT AN EXAMPLE ABOUT TRAVEL FROM LEBANON TO KOREA!
These 10pages of this thread, the half of them are repeat....
..and wrote:As I mentioned, Jesus didn't say I show the way and truth. He said, "I am, and no one comes to the father (God) except through me"
As I mentioned, every the Prophets didn't say I show the way and truth. They said, "We are, and no one comes to the God except through us, one after one"
* Hadhrat Ali ben AbiTaleb(a.s) said:
"That's not Muslim one who doesn't believe in just Prophet Jesus(a.s)..."
means as I mentioned, a Muslim must believe in all of the Prophets of Islam! And even if believes in the all, but just doesn't believe in Jesus(a.s), then he isn't a Muslim!!
..and wrote:and yet, you persist to push Islamic deception on me and this forum time and again.
Yes! I've mentioned in this the same post that you should guess always I say anythings from Satan!! and you should seek the doctrines!
..and wrote: ..on me and this forum time and again.
When you've received the invitation from me for debate this thread!!!?
You can don't discuss with me here!
As I told the user, "LaIlahaIllAllah" in the thread of "Shi'ah & Sonni" cause of misbehaved..
..and wrote:Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
Islam says: "Blessed be Allah and Lord of our Prophets Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammad, and others..(a.s)According to His great mercy, He Has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Himself from the dead..... ;)
Where in the Quran does it say the Jews corrupted the torah? I submit that you don't know the Quran, because you won't find that in there. Additionally, Islam doesn't believe in the resurrection of Jesus because they don't believe He died on the cross.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

claim

Post #97

Post by Yusef »

Baranfight wrote:Where in the Quran does it say the Jews corrupted the torah?
I don't know!!
You are that claim know Qor'an and its commentaries!!
You tell me that yourself know Qor'an better than me!
..and wrote:Islam doesn't believe in the resurrection of Jesus
Islam believes in the resurrection of Prophet Jesus(a.s) at the same the times of himself, no the time of "Qiyamat"[When Allah Will Resurrection the all]
According to the Islamic doctrine, the times of Prophet Jesus(a.s) is one time that he was among the foolish Jews and Romans; and a time when the Imam Mahdi(a.s) will come back[by permission of God]
..and wrote:Islam doesn't believe in the resurrection of Jesus !!! because !!! they don't believe He died on the cross. !!!!!
HaHaHa!!!!!
As huge strong reasoning!!!!
Professor Burlingnight has discovered this the reasoning of Islam!!!!!!!
Piya' ah!!! :-s

The Judgement is very very hard...
Never, Never anybody mights judge for making the peace whole the world...
Just it's with the Savior whom has knowledge from God Himeslf...

Allahomma Ajjel Le WaliyeK AlFaraj
May Allah Let the Savior for appearance

Burninglight
Guru

Re: claim

Post #98

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Baranfight wrote:Where in the Quran does it say the Jews corrupted the torah?
I don't know!!
You are that claim know Qor'an and its commentaries!!
You tell me that yourself know Qor'an better than me!
..and wrote:Islam doesn't believe in the resurrection of Jesus
Islam believes in the resurrection of Prophet Jesus(a.s) at the same the times of himself, no the time of "Qiyamat"[When Allah Will Resurrection the all]
According to the Islamic doctrine, the times of Prophet Jesus(a.s) is one time that he was among the foolish Jews and Romans; and a time when the Imam Mahdi(a.s) will come back[by permission of God]
..and wrote:Islam doesn't believe in the resurrection of Jesus !!! because !!! they don't believe He died on the cross. !!!!!
HaHaHa!!!!!
As huge strong reasoning!!!!
Professor Burlingnight has discovered this the reasoning of Islam!!!!!!!
Piya' ah!!! :-s

The Judgement is very very hard...
Never, Never anybody mights judge for making the peace whole the world...
Just it's with the Savior whom has knowledge from God Himeslf...

Allahomma Ajjel Le WaliyeK AlFaraj
May Allah Let the Savior for appearance
You don't know, then why are you making claims you don't know about? The Quran doesn't say that. You don't know about Islam or Christianity. Please stop being a troll on this forum.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

invitation

Post #99

Post by Yusef »

I know where of Qor'an has written that..
but you yourself claimed that you know Qor'an more than me!
So I don't tell you.. because you yourself are a professor of Qor'an!!!

Well, end.
According to my own previous text you can don't continue discuss with me here
I don't remember that I've sent an invitation into envelope to you, and have invited you for discussion. :-k

Burninglight
Guru

Re: invitation

Post #100

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: I know where of Qor'an has written that..
but you yourself claimed that you know Qor'an more than me!
So I don't tell you.. because you yourself are a professor of Qor'an!!!

Well, end.
According to my own previous text you can don't continue discuss with me here
I don't remember that I've sent an invitation into envelope to you, and have invited you for discussion. :-k
Show me where it is written, and don't tell me you know. I am telling you it is not in there; so, the burden of proof is on you. You say it is; therefore, you have to prove it, but you can't prove it or admit that you made a mistake. Maybe you are trying to deceiving me, but that doesn't surprise me, because your god is "the best of deceivers" as written in the Quran.
If you don't want to discuss or debate, just stop posting. You're the one asking Christians insignificant questions. :eyebrow: