Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

What is the Holy Spirit

Post #2

Post by Yusef »

God says in Qor'an Sureh97:
"...Indeed, We sent down[Qor'an] during the Night of Qadr(Decree).
And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree?
The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.
The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter..."

* one of the 4000 students of The Imam Sadegh(a.s) about commentaries of this Ayeh asked him:
- "The Spirit" of here is same Jebre'il(Gabriel)??
- The Imam answered: "No! He is "Ruh-ol-Qodos"(HolySpirit) and greater than the Angels!"
- Asked: He is a God's creature?
- Answered: "Yes, He's a creature too..."
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Ramadan[Hejri Calendar]

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 6th, Imam Sadeq(a.s) said:
God sent "Sohof" to Prophet Abraham at first day of Ramadan,
Sent "Torah" at sixth day of it,
Sent "Gospel" at 13th,
Sent "Zabur"[Tehilim] at 18th,
And sent "Qor'an" at 23rd of Ramadan.
Also said: The Night of Qadr was:
1- Sending down Qor'an(at once)
2- The Martyr of Imam Ali(a.s)
3- Prophet Jesus went to the sky

His Name Is John
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by His Name Is John »

I believe that anyone who is honest in trying to follow the light they have seen, in their search for truth will be rewarded in heaven. Muslims, Christians, Atheists.
“People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.�
- G.K. Chesterton

“A detective story generally describes six living men discussing how it is that a man is dead. A modern philosophic story generally describes six dead men discussing how any man can possibly be alive.�
- G.K. Chesterton

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Trinity Vs Oneness

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

There are two manners for this belief about the trinity[Na'udoBAlla-h]:
1- We have one God in three manners: Yahwe-h, Holy Spirit, and Jesus
2- We have three gods as father, son, and holy spirit.
Well, If the (1) is true, so why The Imam(a.s) said that the Holy Spirit is except for God??
And if the (2) is true, I ask you:
In the first, when there weren't anythings and was just the Empty, which of them Was first of all??
Yes! Yahwe-h has was first of all
and never it's not a logical saying that there were more than One Thing at the Begining!
So after Him, anythings are The Creature of Him.

* Notice: In the Islamic doctrine:
- Alla-h is same Yahwe-h
- God is not matterial
- God is inexpressible and the human can't qualify Him
- There are 7 skies
- The Imam 8th, Imam Redha(a.s) said: "This sky that has the Stars and Planets, is the same First sky!!!"

Yusef
Banned
Banned

convert among the goodness and the badness

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

His Name Is John wrote:I believe that anyone who is honest in trying to follow the light they have seen, in their search for truth will be rewarded in heaven. Muslims, Christians, Atheists.
Yes,
There are some people who have a lot of sins, and are unbeliever with their religions, but are very honester than many people who are believer just in their appearance!

We the people all believe that...

But I have some comments for that:
1- Sheytan[Satan] deceives best people! no deceives stupid and foolish people...
It was the reason because of more of unbelievers are better honest than more of believers!
2- In the Islamic doctrine we have many sayings about many things...
For example about here I say somethings:
- The Imam 7th, Imam Musa(a.s) said: "Never don't deceive the say praying of people! You should look at their honest and deposit!"
- There are a lot of Islamic Aphorisms that say: "a wise person is very very better than a worshiper!"
- There are many Hadiths that say: "In the future, before reappearance of the Savior, many good people will convert to bad people, and many bad people will be good people!"
We understood some of them today! because of their wise and logic! and all wise people will accept the truth; and all stupid people who are believe with their religions, they have just blindly dogma! and will be convert...
I believe that because of more of believers aren't wise people, so when everyone sees them, then will hate their religion! without any research, will converts to Atheist...
As well we have a Hadith that says: "...they are wolfs into the cover of ewe..."

Burninglight
Guru

Re: AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

Post #7

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:I have a question for Christians:
We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):

1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!

2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!

3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"

I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
The best choice is not to lean to what you think is logical and trust what God said. He said that Jesus was His beloved Son in whom He is well pleased and that we should listen to Him.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Intercession

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

I watch just the scientific and religious channels usually..
In a persian christianity channel told: Jesus had died for our sins!...
I say you: also our Imams(The Twelver) except The Twelfth had been martyr..
also I read a hadith that from God asked The Imam 7th, Imam Moses that: Either your dead or dead of your followers[Shi'eh]! - I don't know for which wrong - and the Imam answered: myself.
But that was just for the people of same that time! no for ever!!
I'm from generation of same Imam, means there are seven Imams in my generation, but I never accept that I'm pleased with my sins because of the martyr of my grand fathers...
That's full illogical think in my opinion..
I believe that everybody must do good behaviours for arrive at Paradaise, and Jesus(pbuh) and or the Imams(pbut) just will intercede anyone who hasn't a clue, and he doesn't known, and or he hadn't heared the truth, and or hadn't could do religious behaviours, and more...

Burninglight
Guru

"Aphprism"

Post #9

Post by Burninglight »

"The Imam said: Jesus said: Don't talk with the Stupid about Aphorism, and do talk with the Wise! Otherwise you tyrannize them!"

I don't believe that Iman told the truth. Jesus didn't say that. The only way to tyrannize a wise person is if he is only wise in his own eyes. It is written the preaching of the cross is foolishness (Stupid) to those who perish, but to those being saved, it is the power of God.
Example of an aphorism: Absolute power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely. But I say this is definitely true if that absolute power isn't God Almighty. I do not believe that Islam's Allah is that God.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

blindly dogma is not guide for the Evolutio

Post #10

Post by Yusef »

Burninglight wrote: ...I don't believe that Imam told the truth. Jesus didn't say that...
You shouldn't say this form!
You should say:
I don't believe that the Imam told that.
Burninglight wrote: ...I do not believe that Islam's Allah is that God...
The 4.5 milliard people[none-Christian] don't believe that The Trinity is truth.
I said about these in the another threads before!
A wise person is onewho has need just a point for understand the truth(any truth of anywhere)
and when hears that, then will says: "Thank goodness for understand it!"
but a stupid person when even hears and sees all full logical sayings, but his arrogance doesn't allow for accept the truth!!
and will be further of the truth...
* If you are here for writting just your own blindly dogma, I don't discuss with you.