Getting to know more about a specific belief

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Heaven

Post #1

Post by William »

The Tanager wrote:
William wrote:Are you saying that being annihilated is being held accountable for ones actions?

What kind of actions do you regard through your beliefs to being ones which require the individual is annihilated?
I am saying annihilation is holding one accountable to their choices in life. The choice that would bring about annihilation (or the alternative of everlasting hell) is the free will refusal to submit to God and live life as our own god. When we become self centered we cause problems for those around us. I do not think God will allow that to infect eternity.
My question has to do with those who believe in the idea of heaven.

The above quotes from another thread got me thinking about what it is about heaven which is different from earth, based on the doctrine that here on earth one has 'ample time' to make a belief-based decision and that if one chooses not to, then it is 'too late' and an alternative to heaven becomes the destiny of such individuals.

What is it about heaven which is different from earth where belief no longer enters into the equation?

Generically the idea of heaven and going there after your body has died on earth is dependent upon belief and that heaven is the reward of that belief.

So what is it one would expect to be different in heaven which is absent in the physical universe, which would convince you if you didn't already believe?

Specifically this question is for those who believe in heaven as the ultimate reward for belief. It is not intended as something to debate.

Thanks

W

William
Savant

Post #11

Post by William »

[Replying to post 10 by paarsurrey1]
A life time is enough to start treading on the right path,...
Well this is something along the lines of what I think is a far better way to understand the reintegration process. But also, a lifetime on this planet is not enough in many cases - for reason to do with many things to which we have no direct knowledge of in relation to any individual life apart from our own, and even then we are likely to miss picking up on things, etc.

But the idea of this thread was not to offer others an opportunity to preach their particular belief system. I gave you a link to my own thoughts about death and what most likely happens in relation to a mature idea of GOD and in relation to justice. If you are content to hold to your own beliefs taught to you through the medium of the organised religion and its doctrines you support, that is your choice but isn't the stated reason this thread was created.

It appears obvious to me that my questions cannot be answered. This is not altogether surprising because I am asking those who are already convinced by something they have not been able to question in the first place.

I am satisfied therefore, that the thread has served its purpose in that regard.

paarsurrey1
Sage

Post #12

Post by paarsurrey1 »

Questions About a Belief-Heaven

There are two valid source of Knowledge:

~Word of God- in the Unseen realm.
~Work of God that is Nature created by Him and whatever is latest available from science that belongs to the Seen realm.The issue at hand does not pertain to it, and they don't claim it pertains to science.

Others is just conjectures. What is one's source of knowledge for the Unseen realm, please?

Regards

William
Savant

Post #13

Post by William »

[Replying to post 12 by paarsurrey1]
What is one's source of knowledge for the Unseen realm, please?
As I said. I am satisfied that this thread has served its purpose. Your question above pertains to the link I gave in post #3 regarding my thoughts on afterlife processes?

If so, I am happy to answer this question and any others regarding that, but ask that you post those questions in the thread linked below;

Question for Member 'William'

Thank You.

W

paarsurrey1
Sage

Post #14

Post by paarsurrey1 »

I did not address my post to any specific person ,please. Others could participate in the discussion/debate, please. The question about Heaven is so important, please.
Anybody, please
Regards