Question to Theists

Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

Nilloc James
Site Supporter

Question to Theists

Post #1

Post by Nilloc James »

Simpily put the description of this topic sums up my question.

Why do you care if atheists don't beleive?

cnorman18

Re: Question to Theists

Post #2

Post by cnorman18 »

Nilloc James wrote:Simpily put the description of this topic sums up my question.

Why do you care if atheists don't believe?
Well, I gather I'm not a typical theist around here, but - to put it simply - I don't.

I care about what people DO. Beliefs only matter insofar as they affect actions.

If your belief - or lack of belief, or belief in ideas or principles other than God - inspires you to speak the truth, care about others, and work to make this world a better place - you're okay by me, and I suspect by God.

If your belief - or lack of belief, etc. - inspires you to bend, hide from or falsify the truth, to denigrate or demean or dehumanize others, and work to force or fool or bully others into believing just like you do, then you're full of it no matter what you believe - or don't.

Shadow Fusion
Student

Re: Question to Theists

Post #3

Post by Shadow Fusion »

Nilloc James wrote:Simpily put the description of this topic sums up my question.

Why do you care if atheists don't beleive?
Because what I believe, puts Atheists in a very bad position. And I care about what happens to them ;)

And Christianity is the best news I've ever heard, so I naturally have to share it.
Disclaimer: Please don''t take anything I say to be an accurate reflection of Christianity. I could very well be wrong, but will do my best not to be! ;)