Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

how do you stand against questions?

Post #1

Post by mazzaroth »

is it a healthy human trait to "stand against" people asking questions?

or people not blindly believing?

what does it usually mean when a small group of people UNITE to fight against people asking questions? something doesnt sit right with me... we are all the same oraganism.. we are all one... it is amazing to me that people actually UNITE against people asking questions.... and slander people for doing so...lol

example:

can 2k bodies burn in 30 minutes?

RACIST!!!... lol we humans are lost.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: how do you stand against questions?

Post #2

Post by Wyvern »

mazzaroth wrote:is it a healthy human trait to "stand against" people asking questions?

or people not blindly believing?

what does it usually mean when a small group of people UNITE to fight against people asking questions? something doesnt sit right with me... we are all the same oraganism.. we are all one... it is amazing to me that people actually UNITE against people asking questions.... and slander people for doing so...lol

example:

can 2k bodies burn in 30 minutes?

RACIST!!!... lol we humans are lost.
There's nothing wrong with asking questions but the problem arises when you have people that don't like the answer so they go to extreme contortions to deny the mountains of evidence and thousands of hours of personal testimony from both the prisoners and guards of the camps. Again nothing wrong with asking questions but don't reject the answer just because it doesn't conform to your worldview.

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by mazzaroth »

does "conform with my world view" mean ..... i want a master race of aryan white people? is that the "code word" ?

i believe there is only one master race... promised the earth by god himself. NOBODY has the right to question that.

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

This topic is not appropriate here.
The intent of this subforum is to allow members to ask questions directed towards a particular group of people (Christians, Atheists, Ex-Christians, Democrats, Fundamentalists, etc). Debating is not allowed here. Any comments considered to be demeaning or sarcastic about any groups will not be tolerated. The purpose here is simply to gain knowledge from others about a particular group. If the conversation leads to something that you want to debate, then open a new debate topic in the appropriate debate subforum.
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... php?t=9205

Closing this thread.