Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

GADARENE
Banned
Banned

Christianity and Apologetics

Post #1

Post by GADARENE »

often, jesus myth theorists demand evidence- scientific, verifiable, repeatable evidence from those who reject their theories. however, frequently, they will not present evidence when asked to do so. why?

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Re: Christianity and Apologetics

Post #2

Post by TheTruth101 »

GADARENE wrote: often, jesus myth theorists demand evidence- scientific, verifiable, repeatable evidence from those who reject their theories. however, frequently, they will not present evidence when asked to do so. why?

Evidence here. This is a clear cut, raw evidence of God making us human beings, and him having a divine concept (spiritual and physical) before creating Man.

Christ is the begotten Son. God the creator was in communion with the begotten Son and told him of how the beggining was. God the Father gave him a true spiritual concept and we know the concept as the concept of 'Trinity'.

Spiritual concept of trinity spoken by Christ has been manifested physically to every individual.

We men having a penis, and testicles is infact in trinity (3) and its what gives 'life'.
Women have breasts(lactation to infants) and a vagina (physical birth) (3) and it gives 'life' as well. And its also in trinity.

Christ is known as the 'life' and he's the one who had the spiritual concept of 'trinity', and yes, this concept was given to him through the creator of all, God Yahweh and indeed, it works in divine ways.

But again, ofcourse the Atheists will deny this and say they have ten heads. But the truth of the matter is, many Atheists here know they have gone to a point of no return deep down.

So what they choose to do is, simply dismiss it, because if they accept such facts, they get stressed out and start living under fear.

This stage is known as the 'hades' stage. Commonly known as the ones that have been outcasted by God, and in turn, lives under fear and distress for their remaining lives in the planet earth.

They either lives this way, in 'hades' in their first life on earth, or, they are locked in hell for all eternity.
This is what is spoken by God and the bible.

In all, evidence of a spiritual concept of trinity spoken by christ has been manifested physically to all us individuals and everyone on this forum should note that.

GADARENE
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by GADARENE »

the question though is why don't the jmt provide evidence to support their opinions during a debate

Star
Sage

Post #4

Post by Star »

TheTruth101 wrote:
GADARENE wrote: often, jesus myth theorists demand evidence- scientific, verifiable, repeatable evidence from those who reject their theories. however, frequently, they will not present evidence when asked to do so. why?

Evidence here. This is a clear cut, raw evidence of God making us human beings, and him having a divine concept (spiritual and physical) before creating Man.

Christ is the begotten Son. God the creator was in communion with the begotten Son and told him of how the beggining was. God the Father gave him a true spiritual concept and we know the concept as the concept of 'Trinity'.

Spiritual concept of trinity spoken by Christ has been manifested physically to every individual.

We men having a penis, and testicles is infact in trinity (3) and its what gives 'life'.
Women have breasts(lactation to infants) and a vagina (physical birth) (3) and it gives 'life' as well. And its also in trinity.

Christ is known as the 'life' and he's the one who had the spiritual concept of 'trinity', and yes, this concept was given to him through the creator of all, God Yahweh and indeed, it works in divine ways.

But again, ofcourse the Atheists will deny this and say they have ten heads. But the truth of the matter is, many Atheists here know they have gone to a point of no return deep down.

So what they choose to do is, simply dismiss it, because if they accept such facts, they get stressed out and start living under fear.

This stage is known as the 'hades' stage. Commonly known as the ones that have been outcasted by God, and in turn, lives under fear and distress for their remaining lives in the planet earth.

They either lives this way, in 'hades' in their first life on earth, or, they are locked in hell for all eternity.
This is what is spoken by God and the bible.

In all, evidence of a spiritual concept of trinity spoken by christ has been manifested physically to all us individuals and everyone on this forum should note that.
Thank you, "Truth". These are perfect examples of Jesus myths. Even the part where you say "it's evidence" is a good myth. Certainly, people perpetrating these myths carry the burden of proof.

GADARENE
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by GADARENE »

in the shuffling madness to refute christianity without evidence, it was just a matter of time before the jmts disappeared. it is good to see a few old zealots fighting for recognition, to at least be remembered

Rkrause
Guru

Post #6

Post by Rkrause »

They can't prove their points and they know it.

Savant

Post #7

Post by 1213 »

What evidence you want? Would it really matter if you get it? To what it would lead?

Peter
Guru

Post #8

Post by Peter »

1213 wrote:
What evidence you want? Would it really matter if you get it? To what it would lead?
How bout some of the evidence god and jesus were so free and easy with in the bible?

It would be trivial for any god to convince each and every human on this planet of their existence because any real god will know exactly what it would take for each and every one.

What is so noble about believing in gods on bad evidence?

Do you generally believe things on bad evidence and how is that working out?
Religion is poison because it asks us to give up our most precious faculty, which is that of reason, and to believe things without evidence. It then asks us to respect this, which it calls faith. - Christopher Hitchens

GADARENE
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by GADARENE »

well. we can't say we are surprised, can we. my, my my.

seems the jmt won't even try. got nothing

Moses Yoder
Guru

Post #10

Post by Moses Yoder »

Peter wrote:
1213 wrote:
How bout some of the evidence god and jesus were so free and easy with in the bible?

It would be trivial for any god to convince each and every human on this planet of their existence because any real god will know exactly what it would take for each and every one.

What is so noble about believing in gods on bad evidence?

Do you generally believe things on bad evidence and how is that working out?

I have believed for years that it is unsafe to go faster than 55 miles per hour on a state highway. I have no evidence for believing such; I rely entirely on the state's declaration.

Really, if I needed evidence for everything I believed my life would be seriously miserable. Every morning I would have to visit my doctor to make sure I am alive. I would need some sort of evidence to prove my doctor is who he says. Then I would need evidence to show I actually have a job before going to work. Then I would need evidence that I have something to do at my job. Then I would need evidence that I know how to do it. Before going home I would need evidence I still have a home. Then I would need to check the evidence that I know how to drive. Etcetera. So much of our life relys on faith it's not even funny. If you have a partner, how do you know she/he loves you? Yes, evidence is nice, but a certain amount of faith is needed in order to have a good relationship.
Matthew 16:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?