Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

GADARENE
Banned
Banned

Christianity and Apologetics

Post #1

Post by GADARENE »

often, jesus myth theorists demand evidence- scientific, verifiable, repeatable evidence from those who reject their theories. however, frequently, they will not present evidence when asked to do so. why?

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Post #31

Post by TheTruth101 »

Star wrote:
GADARENE wrote:
Star wrote: What's a Jesus myth theory?

I believe Jesus may have been a real man, but was neither a prophet nor the son of god.

but, why do you think jesus may have been a real man? that's what i'm trying to learn from the myth believers. he wasn't a prophet nor the son of god, but perhaps a real man, why? what helps you figure this out? what evidence? what rationale? what logic?

is it more a gut decision, intuition, process of elimination, common sense?
Are you able to answer my question coherently? If the answer's no, then you and I are done here. I won't get into a debate with you on this until 1) I understand what you mean by JMTs, 2) you understand my position on Jesus, or lack thereof (which I can tell already you don't), and 3) I have an opinion on this subject that I care enough about to bother defending (which I won't know until you answer me).

lol :whistle:

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #32

Post by micatala »

GADARENE wrote:

this oft repeated, unintelligent, silly, convoluted, what feels like an endless justification, hasn't worked once. summarizing would be nice, too. long-winded, rambling nonsense is suggestive of a seventh grader seeking to fill five pages of bologna hoping to sucker a teacher into buying the myth you actually know your subject. but you do get an a for effort.

as someone hyper-critical of christianity as a contrived, rumored, pie-in-the-sky, pile of unsubstantiated fairy tales, you sport a remarkably similar talent.

get honest. your journey begins that moment

:warning: Moderator Warning

The tone in this post is inflammatory and sarcastic. It also includes personal attacks on another member.

Further posts of this kind will result in additional warnings and possibly probation.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #33

Post by micatala »

TheTruth101 wrote:
Star wrote:
GADARENE wrote:
Star wrote: What's a Jesus myth theory?

I believe Jesus may have been a real man, but was neither a prophet nor the son of god.

but, why do you think jesus may have been a real man? that's what i'm trying to learn from the myth believers. he wasn't a prophet nor the son of god, but perhaps a real man, why? what helps you figure this out? what evidence? what rationale? what logic?

is it more a gut decision, intuition, process of elimination, common sense?
Are you able to answer my question coherently? If the answer's no, then you and I are done here. I won't get into a debate with you on this until 1) I understand what you mean by JMTs, 2) you understand my position on Jesus, or lack thereof (which I can tell already you don't), and 3) I have an opinion on this subject that I care enough about to bother defending (which I won't know until you answer me).

lol :whistle:

:warning: Moderator Warning

Please consult the rules. Unproductive one-liners like this are not appropriate. There is also an implied personal attack.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn