? A Question For All Former Christians Who Fell Away ?

Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

YahDough
Under Probation

? A Question For All Former Christians Who Fell Away ?

Post #1

Post by YahDough »

This is a question addressed only to former Christians who have left the faith.

Why did you become a Christian?
[/b]

KenRU
Guru

Re: ? A Question For All Former Christians Who Fell Away ?

Post #251

Post by KenRU »

YahDough wrote: KenRU Quote:
Are practitioners of other religions and other Christian denominations considered "ungodly"? If so, what differentiates them?
It depend on what they "practice", Ken. I posted a sin list.

I'm sorry you don't understand what "not necessarily" means. We all may have opinions about other religions and denominations but that does not necessarily mean they are ungodly.
I know what "not necessarily" means. I was asking you to provide an example of a religion or denomination that you consider "ungodly".
Most all religions have their own god. If adherents meet the criteria of their particular "god", they could not be considered ungodly. Do you understand? The true ungodly would be those who either have no god, or break the rules of the god they claim to have.
The sin list does not answer my question.
It should. It is the standard for Christian godliness.
My apologies for being persistent,

Annoying is a better word. :) But thanks anyway. I accept your apology.
Perhaps you failed to notice that this is the first time that you actually answered my question. Is that something you understand?

By saying (for the first time) if “adherents meet the criteria of their particular "god", they could not be considered ungodly� you finally answered my question. Thank you.

It only took around four or more posts for me to actually get an answer, and that IS annoying.
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." -Steven Weinberg