For Evangelicals.

Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

Elijah John
Savant

For Evangelicals.

Post #1

Post by Elijah John »

Do you consider Jehovah's Witnesses, and other Christian "heretics" to be hellbound, and unsaved for not worshiping Jesus and getting their doctrine "wrong"?
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: For Evangelicals.

Post #2

Post by ttruscott »

Elijah John wrote: Do you consider Jehovah's Witnesses, and other Christian "heretics" to be hellbound, and unsaved for not worshiping Jesus and getting their doctrine "wrong"?
I consider that a sinful elect (one under the promise of salvation) can be in any group whatsoever and also that no group has a preponderance of elect in it. Doctrine doesn't save, only faith given by GOD as a gift to HIS sinful elect who are under HIS promise of salvation.

What doctrine did the thief on the cross know? What doctrine did John the baptist know that he received the Holy Spirit in the womb?
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.