This subforum is open to all. It's purpose . . .

To discuss Jewish topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Jrosemary
Sage

This subforum is open to all. It's purpose . . .

Post #1

Post by Jrosemary »

. . . is to discuss and debate Jewish topics and issues. This sub-forum assumes the ongoing validity of Judaism; anyone can post here, but it's not the place to discuss, for example, whether Christianity has supplanted Judaism or ought to.

Now let the discussions begin. O:)

crexyourfiction
Banned
Banned

Hey there

Post #2

Post by crexyourfiction »

[font=Arial]Hello I am new to this Forum...

I would like to Present an idea to You. If I AM Out of Line. Please Correct me.

Hallelujah.... Glory and Light / Lucifer to God / Ya- Whea

Halo........A luminous circle, usually prismatically colored, round the sun or moon,

Hologram......Illuminating AN object with coherent light Halogen..... lamp...LIGHT

Aladdin...Allah'Din ...ONE WITH a magic lamp OR LIGHT OR FIRE

Allah..... The Pagan Arabian Moon God. of Mohammed's TRIBE And Family.

Allah' Uzza ..... The Daughter Mediator / Messenger of Allah...Mohammed's TRIBE And Family god.

Allat..... Also The Daughter Mediator / Messenger of Allah...Mohammed's TRIBE And Family god.

HALLAL. Or Hay-Lale' .....a Hebrew word. In..... Isa 14:12 '/ Hebrew # 1966 and 1984 הילל and הלל

Meaning - (in the sense of brightness); The morning star: - Lucifer IN English Bible Translation ...

SHINING OR BRIGHT OR GLORY to shine; to boast; glory, give [light],

Halley's Comet......a FIERY OBJECT IN SPACE ...GLOWING AND SHINING

Hallucination.... visual~ illusion,- images.

Haloid.....Form of a halogen Haloscope or Halometer.... Instrument to read bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo Halogenation....... Creation of Halogen substance

Halesia - A tree with white bright flowers. Halite - naturally occurring crystalline shine

Haliograph - using mirrors and light for communications Heliography - photographic process in relation to exposure to light

Halothane....... A vapour fluorine that is unstable in light

Haloing....... A circular band of colored light around a light source

Halon-......carbons used as fire-extinguishing agents.

Halation.....tricks of lighting. Hallucination.... visual~ illusion,- images.

Alligator.......The REPTILE animal Alligator a Large Lizard Who Basks and Pleasures Itself in SUN LIGHT and LIGHTs Warmth

Lucent.......Giving off light Luscher.....light-absorbing testing

LUSCA....... Italian.Baby name.... Meaning: Bringer Of Light. /

Lucifer Lucifer...... an Italian word meaning Light

Lucien.........Italian.Baby name. Lucent....... .Giving off light;

luminous Luminescence The emission of light Lucentis....... Loss of light.

Luculent - bright; shining Lucis - light Lucifugous - light- shunning or avoiding

Lucerna lamp) oil lamps Luzerno - glowworm (the plant was so called in allusion to its bright seeds);

Luciform- Having, in some respects, the nature of light; resembling light

Lucid- suffused with light

Leucine- a white crystalline essential amino acid Lucite - rings -a synthetic organic effected by light

Halleluja - Allah and Lucifer to God....

REMEMBER God is Lucifer and Allah. Light, Glory . Brightness .. and Warmth and excitement of spirit,

Allah AND Lucifer are not GOD ..

I don't mean to be Blasphemous . But LOOK at the ORIGINAL Meanings of Hallah / Allah and Lucifer.

And they Mean Light, Glory. Brightness and Attraction.

[/font]

dianaiad
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by dianaiad »

crexyourfiction wrote: [font=Arial]Hello I am new to this Forum...

I would like to Present an idea to You. If I AM Out of Line. Please Correct me.

Moderator Comment

You are out of line. If you have a point to make about a post in this thread, please make it using original language and thoughts. Do not copy/paste text from some website that has nothing to do with the topic.

This post would be considered to not comply with the guidelines on preaching. Please read through the guidelines and abide by them.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.