Moderator: Moderators

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

NEVER AGAIN!

Post #1

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Please read the article here:

This story broke me. As a man, a father, a human.

As long as my heart beats, I will NEVER allow the Jewish people - ANY PEOPLE - to suffer such indignities again.

This is my promise to the world.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

cnorman18

Post #2

Post by cnorman18 »

The website of one Carlos Whitlock Porter is mentioned in the article. If you have a strong stomach, take a squint:

http://www.cwporter.com/two.htm

Have a barf bag handy.

arian
Banned
Banned

Re: NEVER AGAIN!

Post #3

Post by arian »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Please read the article here:

This story broke me. As a man, a father, a human.

As long as my heart beats, I will NEVER allow the Jewish people - ANY PEOPLE - to suffer such indignities again.

This is my promise to the world.
So what have you done, are doing or what are you willing to do to avoid another Holocaust Joey?

People have been since the last holocaust, and are being exterminated as we speak from Rwanda, to the US of A. Using radiation poisoning, starvation to abortion, it is all extermination.
Converting ‘vegetables’ to fuel while the other half of the world is dying of hunger is also genocide, unless you consider going to Africa to feed the starving and dying children for a week a solution?

As for justifying abortion under any circumstances, I have to disagree with the rational of my fellow Hungarian Jew, and I agree with what is written below; (which I clipped from the article you posted.)

While most prisoners understood Dr. Perl's rationale and appreciated her efforts, there were those that criticized her work after the war. While Jews and Protestants often have fairly flexible views on abortions (particularly given Dr. Perl's circumstances), Roman Catholics maintain that no matter the circumstances, abortion is always a moral sin. Even fellow physicians, such as David Deutschman (New York) claim, "there is no rational or moral justification for . . . wholesale slaughter of infants . . . whether it was done by the brutal Nazis, or by a sentimental and well-meaning female medical personality."

Hooray for the Catholics on this moral stand. It is very easy to ‘create’ an atmosphere where abortion and even mass extermination could be justified, like instead of leaving the Negro Christians in Africa to live in peace, we can rouse and arm their Muslim neighbors against them, then show the pitiful pictures of these now fleeing, starving and dying children to the world with a compassionate subliminal message; “Wouldn’t it be better to kill these sick and dying Negros, then to wait and let the vultures tear them apart?�

Or when I hear; “Look at all these Mexicans coming to OUR country who have no medical insurance, burdening and pushing our health care system into bankruptcy!�

I have both Medicare and a personal Medical Insurance Cigna which I pay almost $400 every month from the little money I get, and my doctor refuses to see me, and has stated that he can no longer prescribe pain pills or antibiotic to me, even if it’s a few times a year until I get well. Can you imagine that? Because I haven’t seen him in two years, he said; “I cannot treat chronic pain, or prescribe antibiotic till you get well.� I had to argue with him to get 15 Hydrocodone tablets and six antibiotics. I guess when they prescribed 180 count of 40mg Oxicontin tablets every month for 12 years, the $15 co-pay was sufficient because they were sure it would eventually kill me. Knowing that no one gets off this stuff, not at that high dose without hospitalization, they kept on feeding me, including other powerful drugs with it all for the $15.00 co-pay. But when they seen the Lords work in me, that He heard my prayers and got me off of all that, now they turned their back on me

As if saying; ‘You wouldn’t die, … then suffer you Christian Jew!’

You want to see the ‘bill’ they sent me for the visit? Or what the Walgreens Pharmacy charged me for those few pills? On my Cigna Insurance card which I had for the past 27 years clearly states that a co-pay of $15 for an office visit, and $10 for any prescription, yet the Pharmacy told me that now I have a $3,000.00 deductible which I must meet first.

The rules are just about to where ‘anything goes!’, and the laws are only used against the poor, sick, in pain and the dying. Even dying, they show commercials on TV saying; “Did you know that a basic funeral could cost anywhere from $6,000.00 to $15,000.00? Are you going to die leaving your already overburdened family in debt? …�

I mean I cannot even die in peace, … or with a piece of mind. Now I have to think how my death will leave a great burden on my wife and kids! I hope when they kill me they won’t leave any evidence behind! I already told my wife and kids that if I die, just put me in a Hefty-Garbage bag and not to forget to wheel the garbage-container out on Tuesday!

I have officially posted a yellow star with the word Jude inside it on my door, and no matter what they continue to do to me, no matter how many good teeth they drill out (actually they rotted the last two good ones I had a year ago) I will with the help of my God live on to illuminate the evil and reveal the horrors that are going on to the world.

Never again… sheesh … right! Show me how you oppose such ideologies you posted? Or did you post it to try to justify abortion by some means like forcing people into inhuman situations?

“Pregnant, but you’re only 14 years old, you haven’t even finished school yet. What kind of life do you think you’ll have trying to raise a kid on your own? Now we don’t suggest you stop having sex or anything, but you should consider abortion.
No insurance, … no problem, we’ll just charge it to Medicare and blame it on the disabled, the Old and the Mexicans�

cnorman18

Post #4

Post by cnorman18 »

Arian,

Can you say "offtopic"?

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by arian »

cnorman18 wrote: Arian,

Can you say "offtopic"?
One-liners are against forum rules, can you say 'braking forum rules'?

If you believe that I am off topic, prove it, point it out and I will be greatful for it, it is called 'debating'.

cnorman18

Post #6

Post by cnorman18 »

arian wrote:

Can you say "offtopic"?

If you believe that I am off topic, prove it, point it out and I will be greatful for it, it is called 'debating'.
Okay. The topic of this thread is the Holocaust, not your personal difficulties with the health-care system. They are not equivalent, and they are not the same topic.

otseng
Savant

Post #7

Post by otseng »

arian wrote:

Can you say "offtopic"?

Moderator Comment

The Judaism subforum is not for debating, but for discussion only. Debates take place only in the debate subforums.

The one-liner rule does not apply in the discussion subforums.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster.

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by arian »

Thank you Otseng, and I would like to apologize to CNorman, JoeyK and others here, I did not know the difference between 'discussion' and 'debate', which if you read my post is obvious.

I am sorry to have interrupted your discussion guys, I hope you can forgive me. And yes I understand that the rules on debate are different then those on the discussion forums (thanks Otseng for bringing this to my attention), so I retract my last comment to you cnorman18 regarding the one-liner rule also.

Again, my sincere apiologies, and I promise it will never happen again, and if it does, and should I post on a subject not realizing the forum it is in, please give me a quick reminder which would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for understanding, forgive my ignorance, my bad.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From Post 3:
arian wrote: So what have you done, are doing or what are you willing to do to avoid another Holocaust Joey?
Making OPs like this'n, speaking out against those who condemn the Jews simply 'cause they're Jews, and doing my best to inform those I encounter of my newfound information / knowledge regarding Jews and their religion - while maintaining my amateur status in all things but dooficity.
arian wrote: People have been since the last holocaust, and are being exterminated as we speak from Rwanda, to the US of A. Using radiation poisoning, starvation to abortion, it is all extermination.
Plenty fair, and we need to spread the word in this regard (while admitting I'm pro-choice, but you discuss that more fully to follow).
arian wrote: Converting ‘vegetables’ to fuel while the other half of the world is dying of hunger is also genocide, unless you consider going to Africa to feed the starving and dying children for a week a solution?
Another great argument. I 'preciate you bringing these into the discussion, and let's have all who read your post know there's more to be done across and around the globe.
arian wrote: As for justifying abortion under any circumstances, I have to disagree with the rational of my fellow Hungarian Jew, and I agree with what is written below; (which I clipped from the article you posted.)

While most prisoners understood Dr. Perl's rationale and appreciated her efforts, there were those that criticized her work after the war. While Jews and Protestants often have fairly flexible views on abortions (particularly given Dr. Perl's circumstances), Roman Catholics maintain that no matter the circumstances, abortion is always a moral sin. Even fellow physicians, such as David Deutschman (New York) claim, "there is no rational or moral justification for . . . wholesale slaughter of infants . . . whether it was done by the brutal Nazis, or by a sentimental and well-meaning female medical personality."
That's kinda what I'm getting at. In the Holocaust, folks - good, decent folks were forced to confront their consciences in a manner, and for reasons, beyond their control. Sure we can question whether this lady did "good", but I dare say we can't question that her heart was in a "good" place.
arian wrote: Hooray for the Catholics on this moral stand. It is very easy to ‘create’ an atmosphere where abortion and even mass extermination could be justified...
It's easy to take a moral stand when one's city-state is not threatened by war, ain't it?

The rest of the referenced post seems to concern the ability to afford medical care, which I see as not a part of this OP, so I'll leave it be.
-----------------

From Post 8:
arian wrote: Thank you Otseng, and I would like to apologize to CNorman, JoeyK and others here, I did not know the difference between 'discussion' and 'debate', which if you read my post is obvious.
It's my understanding that arian was honestly and innocently seeking to inform, and I 'preciate that. I'll do my retracting and 'pologizing regarding any debate I've done here, and present the response to arian's post out of a sense of duty to arian.
-Punkinhead Martin

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

On Current Events

Post #10

Post by JoeyKnothead »

In good times and bad, in war and in peace, the Jewish people, and the Israeli state, are my family, if only by the rule of the family of man. The whole nation's welcome in my house any time the old lady says she's up to cooking for a bunch, or if they'll do the cooking so she don't hafta.

I agree that humans are prone to error, and I agree the Israeli government has done wrong, even seriously wrong, here and there. That doesn't hafta mean they set out to do it.

On the current state of affairs, I hope the Israeli government does their best to moderate their actions... but I will never admit that defending one's nation, and that nation's citizens, from any and all attackers is wrong.

I stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, and even the one's we ain't none of us too proud of, but they're family so we gotta invite 'em in to the table, in these trying times, and hope that peace - real, tangible, undeniable peace can come to all sides in the current conflict.

Long live Israel! Long live the Israelis!
-Punkinhead Martin