Why are Jews persecuted?

To discuss Jewish topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

jeager106
Scholar

Why are Jews persecuted?

Post #1

Post by jeager106 »

I'm not anti-sematic. I only know one Jewish couple and like them a lot.
Both are friendly, open, kind, successful, intelligent.
I know quite a bit about the Nazi revolution of WWII and Jews were a very convenient scape goat for Hilter.
But Jews have been persecuted all over the world from ancient times to present.
I don't understand the "why" for that.
Reading the O.T. informs the reader that the God's chosen people seem to have a long history of straying from God and being punished by God.
A sub question for the reader is; where do the Jews come from?
From Abraham? Did Abraham set out to start the Jewish religion?
I doubt that.
Where, as in what tribe, group, did Abraham hail from?
Can Abraham be trace back to the survivors of the Great Flood?
Today the nation of Israel is populated by only about 6.4 million Jews.
They are surrounded by 322 million islamics that would be only too happy to kill every Jew on the planet.
That's a horrific thought.
I understand the argument over establishing the Jewish state, the argument over ownership of the desert armpit of the world, but the desire of islam to destroy the Jew isn't rooted in land ownership, it's deeply religious in motive.
So why are Jews so persecuted?

Elijah John
Savant

Post #31

Post by Elijah John »

Falling Light 101 wrote: .
Don't You see that The jews religious teXts have been the sole source of all of their problems with being persecuted, rejected and despised by the Catholislamic and ProtestAnti religions.

- If They Converted - That would put them in favor with everyone around them. Catholics and Muslims - They Love and adore a Converted Jew..

And it really seems that The Protestants will take Him as one of their own, if the Jew Vows to always honor the traditions of the Ancient Sodom and Gomorrah, with Parades, Festivals, Costumes and Parties every now and then. And put on a show, as if the return of the ancient ones of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Like The Sodomites are returning back home - to re claim their lost plot of dirt and in this fantasy, the protestants go insane with approval and delight.

We know that - The laws of the Lands all around the world, are so very, very different from the Jewish Hebrew Old Covenant teXts.

The Islamic Community Worldwide is a Marriage situation that Both Jesus and Moses condemned and forbade. The never ending allowance of Divorce, sex trafficking and sex TradeMarketing ( TM ) of Islamic Prepubescent women is well documented. IN THE QURAN AND ISLAMIC TEACHINGS. And in Basic General Knowledge of World and Daily News of general Events and Facts/.

And if the husband divorces his wife AGAIN (for the third time), she shall not remain his lawful wife after this (absolute) divorce, unless she GOES and marries another husband and the neXt husband divorces her.

(In that case) there is no harm if they [the first couple] remarry . . . . (Sayyid Abul A’La Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 165)

So if A Muslim Family get a divorce - They Separate for a few weeks - But then RECONSILE all the differences in time. And the Muslims wife wishes to return back to her Children.

The Muslim women Can not go back to rejoin their Family and Children from the First Husband until she has seX with another man in another Marriage/.

once the divorce has been set.

She has to have another marriage and possibly more children with another man who she hopes - will someday divorce her Just so that she may return back to her original family. And Abandon her new Children.

But She created another Family just for the purpose of Islamic Law that mandates that she have another sexual partner / Husband - before she may return to the first husband. OR a PREVIOUS HUSBAND / FAMILY.

The fact is -- Sura 2:230, Demands that - The couple who is divorced finally and absolutely are not permitted to remarry each other after they worked out their differences—

unless the wife marries another man, and then he divorces her.

There are Muslim women who spend their lives - in seXual slavery - after the thrills of Opium, Heroin , Meth and drugs has faded. Their realization that they have created many deformed and genetically problematic children who have severe mental instability and insecurities.

Islamic and Catholic Children are genetically Addicted to Opium and Heroin and street drugs throughout the Muslim and Catholic World. It is in their Genes.

REMEMBER - In The Old and New Testament - Divorce is Against Gods Wishes and Request.

But The Problem is the FACT that Muslims do not believe the Bible.

The Muslim and Catholic have absolutely no Scriptures For His or Her faith.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

Offensive, inflammatory generalizations. Conspiratorial nonsense. Hopefully you will will do better in the near future.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Why are the Jews really Persecuted.

Post #32

Post by Falling Light 101 »

I have gone through and studied all of the POSTS here.

And The question is - Why are Jews persecuted?

Here are the general ideas from the Forum. Jewish people are conspicuous. { attracting notice or attention. } and have pride.

Jewish people have a belief in law that is irrational.

Israel is the elephant in the room:

Israel built an alliance with world powers of the times: Egypt, Babylon, Rome, etc., and then pissed off it's neighbors.

The Nazis were angry because the Jewish people were associated with a "Wall Street" takeover of the very depressed Germans.

The Jews involvement in Wall Street - inspire a violent response.

The Nazi's had their twisted version of Zionism.

The Jews were accused of routinely murdering Gentile children and eat their blood in Passovers

Jews are a minority pretty much everywhere except Israel. Minorities are mistreated pretty much, everyone.

Jews do not assimilate very well. - people and countries do not like foreigners who do not assimilate.

Christians blame Jews for the death of Jesus, and some of them have hated Jews for it.

BUT - Jews are not persecuted more than other groups.

Jews are holy and it's not fair.

The Jews are God's chosen people and because they don't deserve it, other peoples claim foul play.

Jewish people told people they're wrong.

The Jews tell others they are wicked

Jewish prophets proclaimed destruction on all the neighboring peoples and Nobody wants to be told they're wrong.

Jews had a culture of judging other nations that persisted for centuries;
AND - Jews gave physical form to the wrath of God.

God refined humanity by war. He used physical, violent means to refine his creation.

God used the jews to commit physical violence on others to refine his creation

The Jewish people were often Gods instrument in refining others into behaving properly. And The survivors held a grudge because the Jews killed their friends and family.

Nazi revolution of WWII and Jews were a very convenient scape goat for Hilter.

God's chosen people have a long history of straying from God and being punished by God.

Jews are surrounded by 322 million Islamics that would be only too happy to kill every Jew on the planet.

People think that persecuting Jewish people is a good idea.

Hitler's saw them as unwanted "immigrants" into Germany.

Persecution of unwanted immigrants is quite common.

Judaism is a just religious myth that has become its own worst enemy.

The Persecution is because of a "Family Feud" between people of the Middle East, all fighting over the right to "Own God".

The Jews just happen to be in the minority so they tend to get beat up historically by Christians and Muslims more often than the other way around.

The Persecution is because of a "Family Feud" between people of the Middle East, all fighting over the right to "Own God". [strike]_____________________________________

[/strike]. People can read other peoples posts here in this forum and see the eXplanations and details of how many people were killed and murdered.

But I hoped to further the discussion to show a deeper detail of eXactly why that the Jews were persecuted.

That was the question. No one here seemed to discuss much about what the opposing views of the Germans, Catholics, Protestants and Muslims .

The moderator pretends like it was all just a simple accident like a bump in the road that caused a vehicle to cross the line or a simple mistake that happened due to technical issues with a German, or Arabian or Italian leader.

The whole forum is left in a darkness that gives statements and claims with no details that show the real reason that the Jews were hated and persecuted.

And i was in the middle of eXplaining all of that.

And the moderator took a massive number two all over the forum and tried to cover up my FACTS in the discussion.

I was going to finish up and point out that also the Jews themselves have also persecuted and attacked one another and have gone to war with themselves.

But that inner strife and war was also due to the religious conflict between themselves.

The battle between Moses and the rest of the Jews who rebelled against God in the wilderness after leaving Egypt. A certain group of Jews tried to set up their own rules and laws about religion and religious practices and it causes them to be condemned by Moses and they were swallowed up in a pit and died.

The battle between Cain and Abel was over a religious conflict between the two brothers. ( Though Cain and Abel were not Jews } ....................

The battle and problem that Noah faced was due to His surrounding man kind not following the lows and eXpectations of God.

The Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. 9 Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

The rest of mankind did not walk with God but they rejected Gods ways.

ALSO - the battles between The Jews and their Canaanite neighbors was about the Canaanites were eXpecting the Jews to assimilate and conform and scatter their seed and give them their Jewish daughters.

But the Jews had other plans to keep to their ways and follow the law of MOSES and the LAWS of God.

This religious battle was a never-ending struggle between the righteous and Godly Jews and the wicked Canaanites who Hated the jews because they refused to conform.

ALSO - The battle between King David and King Saul was over Jealousy and rage about Gods plans and Gods anointing another leader and King for Israel.

King Saul disobeyed God in (1 Samuel 15) Saul spared Agag’s life and took and the best of the sheep, oxen, fatlings, lambs, and all that was good. He chose material items from fulfilling GOD’s orders and then His problems begin.

The Kings and rulers and priests of Israel also persecuted the Prophets of God.

They tortured and chased and hunted them down and killed them in mass slaughter.

So this is nothing new. But there was a reason that all of these battles and problems eXisted.

It is much like the problem that the moderator of this forum has. The moderator knows that there is an eXplaination to all of these historical problems and disagreements and that the deeper root of the problem is a universal problem.

The Moderator KNOWS that there is are ORIGINs of details of the differences in the Faith structures of the problems that Islam, Catholicism and these faith claims and the moderator knows that the Bible has answers.

The MoD here has disagreements with the Facts Of The Bible, therefore, they choose to shut down the Facts from being demonstrated that point out the roots of these difference because the MODERATOR knows that the Bible does not support their personal ideas.. This also was always the very reason that the Jews were persecuted in a religious realm, as well.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

The answers.

Post #33

Perhaps if Israel would admit that the Quran is the same as the Torah and the God Of The Bible is Allah too, then The Muslim world would accept their existance ?

But Muslims are having conflicts within themselves every day. It is a never-ending eternal battle in Islam itself. I really believe that Jews are persecuted because so much is because there are not enough Christians in the European world who actually like the Bible and the God of the Bible.

The Jews are proof that their { Muslims, Protestants, and Catholics. } own faith is in error and false.

The religion is a European religion of convenience and man-made theology that is built up and founded on the destruction of The Jews existing in their Biblical homeland with their Biblical texts translated in their original meaning.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #34

[font=Serif]Hello.
The poster " paarsurrey1 " is totally correct.

Yes -- Jesus believed - One-True-God, he did not believe in Trinity according to the scriptures.

However, My friend " paarsurrey1 " the untruthful reply that You received from the poster " ttruscott " is filled with errors, untruthfulness and incompleted, incorrect information that twists the entire Old Testament message into a total and absolute falsehood.

The poster " ttruscott " attempts to make the claim that there is no REAL actual existant Hebrew word such as the word = " ONE " Meaning = A PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE - in the manuscripts that defines the ONENESS of The God Of The Old Testament.

The poster " ttruscott " Said """ Echad, one. Or unity. Where do we see it used as a unity? Genesis 2:24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become ONE flesh. Since they do not become one actual flesh and blood person, this verse must be referring to their unity in marriage. """"
Continuing, saying Digging deeper we find:
http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-one ... -echad.htm

The poster " ttruscott " goes on make the statement that in John 10:30 I and the Father are one." refers to their Unity, not that Jesus was the Father incarnate.

{ meaning Jesus never intended to indicate that He and the Father were ONE as in a primary numeral one. { 1. }
But meaning only one in unity
. }

But the fact is[/font] Jesus never uses the Greek word " MIA " and in Greek " MIA " literally means unity. The word that Jesus is always ascribing himself as ONE with the Father is the Greek word ' hice ' Greek 1520 εἷς - heis / hice = Meaning a primary numeral; one: - one, only. This Greek word is used 272 times in the Manuscripts and never once. { NEVER ONCE } is it used to mean UNITY.-__ NEVER.

No matter how much trinitarian translations try to destroy the manuscripts and destroy the meaning of this word " Hice " { 1. } they continually fail to show a single time that the Greek word " Hice " is used to mean unity.
and Trinitarians fail to show a single time where Jesus is mentioning His ONENESS with the Father as anything other but a PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE. NUMBER 1. { Never, ever is it UNITY } NEVER IN THE GREEK.

notice = Joh 8:41  Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one { Hice } Father, even God.  { hice a primary numeral 1. } 1 and no more. = 1.

and also notice Joh 10:30  I and my Father are one {" Hice " }.{ " Hice " } a primary numeral 1. } 1 and no more. = 1.

What Trinitarians have done is mistranslate their trinity translation by taking the Greek word " MIA " which does mean UNITY or First or A certain object or a person and that have changed it to invent an anti-polygamy doctrine - as we see here in Tit 1:6  If any be blameless, the husband of one { one / MIA }wife and 1Ti 3:12  Let the deacons be the husbands of one { one / MIA } wife. and 1Ti 3:2  A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one { one / MIA } wife.

The Trinitarians changed the meaning of this Greek word " MIA " that indeed does mean one in UNITY, or FIRST or a certain wife or just have - A certain wife - - and the trinitarian translations lied about the meaning of this word. The Greek word is the word that actually means UNITY or FIRST or A CERTAIN thing or PERSON - as You say I want that one or - I want A wife. it has nothing to do with the meaning of the Greek word " Hice " meaning = a primary numeral 1. } 1 and no more. = 1. .... And this is the word that Jesus always used " Hice " a primary numeral 1. } 1 and no more. = 1. when referring to the father and Him being ONE = " Hice " a primary numeral 1. } 1 and no more. = 1.

Here is the meaning of the Greek word referring to bishops and deacons being the Husband of A wife and children in order to be fit to serve the church.

G3391 - μι�α - mia / mee'-ah
First: - a (certain), + to agree, first, unity. ==== NOT A PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE.

So you see that as where the HEBREW does not have two separate words meaning one and unity..,........ in the manuscripts.
However the Greek does have these two words.
The Trinitarians here have been very dishonest with You and the Hebrew manuscripts clearly deny the doctrine of the trinity. ..... Also You should know that the reason that there is never a reference to the Hebrew word ONLY יָחִיד - yâchı̂yd being refered to God The Father in the terms of the hebrew word יָחִיד - yâchı̂yd = ONLY, is because this word יָחִיד - yâchı̂yd is only refered to little children only. This is a special word that is always and only, solely applied to little children being the " ONLY CHILD ". It is never used in the manuscripts in any other way.

Here --- Hebrew 3173 יָחִיד - yâchı̂yd / yaw-kheed'
From H3161; sole;only (child, son), solitary child

Here is every single last verse in the entire Old Tesament where this word is used.

Gen 22:2  And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son.
Gen 22:12  Thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
Gen 22:16  And hast not withheld thy son, thine only son.
Jdg 11:34  And she was his only child.
22:20  Deliver my soul from the sword; an only child, in the hand of a dog.
Psa 25:16  Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am an only child and afflicted. 
Psa 68:6  God setteth the only child in a family.
Pro 4:3  For I was my father's son, tender and only child.
Jer 6:26  make thee mourning, as for an only son.
Amo 8:10  As the mourning of an only son.
Zec 12:10  As one mourneth for his only son.

That's it ! - The trinitarians are pulling the wool over Your eyes are lying to You.
--------------------------------

I could show You many, many places where God The Father is said to be the ONLY God and one God and there is no other but Him. Trinitarians take advantage of every aspect in the Hebrew and Greek and go throughout the manuscripts twisting and adding and deleting and perverting many things in order to manipulate the message to mold the translation around their pre conceived trinity, Catholic and Protestant doctrines.

-- - and the trinitarian website that --- was posted is not telling You is that there is absolutly no other word anywhere in History that exists in the Hebrew manuscripts that means or represents the MEANING OF JUST --MEANING ONLY = A PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE. { 1. } OTHER THAN Achat / Echad.

Echad means -= Oneness, Unity, Primacy, First, Beginning. Single and not plural, not subject to multiplicity or division . (1×1=1) One remains one, it does not change. God is One. (Deut. 6:4)

it is also true that In the Hebrew Language that the Hebrew word Achat / Echad is also used to mean UNITED OR UNITY - But it never means anything but one single singular unity. And it means a primary numeral one. There is no other word in the Manuscript Hebrew Language that means { 1. } meaning A PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE. ONE and NO MORE. / / NOTHING BUT - { 1. } Achat / Echad is historically and Manuscriptly = Biblically the ONLY Hebrew word for 1. ...and it the method in which the manuscripts were scribed.

Please go to a real Hebrew website that demonstrates this fact.
Click Here... https://graceintorah.net/2015/06/15/heb ... bers-1-10/

Trinitarians take advantage of the changes and development of languages and even use the English and Italian to pervert the original manuscript purpose of words in their originality.

The Hebrew Manuscripts are not the same as the Greek - Where the Greek has a totally, separate, unique and special word that literally and ONLY - ALWAYS means A PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE. ..... The Hebrew does not have this. But The Greek word " Hice " means = A primary Numeral one - and that is all that it ever means. ALWAYS...... The Hebrew word 'Echâd H259 �ֶחָד 'echâd - ekh-awd' has various ways of using the word ONE

Meaning. A Primary numeral one / Also united, unity, Or first: - a certain object { THAT ONE } or alike, alone, apiece, a certain (one), + first, a one man, once, one, only.

it is never a trinity............. TRINITARIANS ALWAYS LEAVE THINGS OUT - in order to propagate their trinity falsehood. What the Trinitarians here and in the posted website are not telling You is that there are actually other words that clarify that The Father Of The Old Testament is the ONLY SINGULAR GOD. There is no other beside Him ALONE and ONLY

This is the word that the trinitarian translations PURPOSEFULLY and DELIBERATELY left out and refused to tell You about.

And this is the Hebrew word H389 �ַךְ = 'ak / ak
Akin to H403; MEANING Only: .

The Bible is ONENESS - declaring that The Father ONLY is the ROCK - there is no other ROCK except for the Father only.

Psa_62:2  He only { only �ַךְ / 'ak } is my rock.
Psa_62:6  He only { only �ַךְ / 'ak } is my rock.
The Father ONLY { only �ַךְ / 'ak } is the only shepherd - there is no other shepherd exepy for the Father.
Ecc 12:11  There is one { One / �ֶחָד / 'echâd } shepherd. 
Isa 44:24  Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.......................

Wootah
Savant

Re: The answers.

Post #35

Post by Wootah »

[Replying to Falling Light 101]

There is distinctly good historical evidence regarding the falsity of Islam.

This and other videos are well worth the watch.

Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

Willum
Savant

Post #36

Post by Willum »

Why is everyone persecuted?
They have something someone else wants.

If you live (allegedly) for thousands of years, you are persecuted for thousands of years.

Not really complicated.

Those who are persecuted, are the other 11 tribes, and every victim of a successful genocide. The rest of us...
get persecuted.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #37

Persecution is mostly a of political and geographical nature.

All of the other reasons and excuses of why it is done - are only tools or excuses to divert from the real nature and reasons of persecution.

Even the tormenters and persecutors themselves work to perfect and master the tools in which they use as excuses and distractions to continue the enabling and future of torment and persecution.

They purpose to be so well ingulfed and hidden and molded into the tool and method to make their methods and tools that they use themselves - a very part of the lives of all man.

Avoice
Guru

Post #38

Post by Avoice »

It's not really the Jews that people hate. It's that they hate God.

Those who are lawless and have turned their back on God do not want to be reminded of their disobedience.

The Jews carry God's message to the world. The world doesn't want to hear it.

Since God can't be killed they go after the messenger- the Jews

No, God can't be killed but Christians have it in their heart. That crucifix they wear is God hanging there. That's what they wish they could do. Punish God for their sins. Yeah ..sure.