To discuss Jewish topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

⊙ Is God Like Man!!?

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them

Hi,
This is among the most important questions around the Religions!

What do you think about this!?
Whether It means after thus world, we will see God as a human!!?
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Wootah
Savant

Post #2

Post by Wootah »

Lets prove this by contradiction.

If:

God is not like man. Therefore man can not know anything about God. Therefore all religion is false.

Therefore only if we are made in the image of God can we know anything about God.

Does that make sense?
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

God has body!!?

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

Wootah wrote: Lets prove this by contradiction.

If:

God is not like man. Therefore man can not know anything about God. Therefore all religion is false.

Therefore only if we are made in the image of God can we know anything about God.

Does that make sense?
I think your algorithm takes Error!
Ask any Programmers you want.

And it's my algorithm:
  • IF:
    <INPUT DATA>
    God is the thing christians say, means Prophet Jesus(May God Guide us), or the thing jews say, means one who wrestled with Prophet Ya'qub(May God Guide us)
    <OUTOUT DATA>
    THEN:
    God is limited and needs to hand, foot, eye, ear, brain, head,....
    THEREFORE:
    I can't say anything about this output but say:
    SHAME ON THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T USE IT'S BRAIN EVEN EQUALS AN ANIMAL
Since I've been religious about 2009, and upgrade myself hourly, daily, monthly, yearly,..
Then i experience many things one after one what!? Things i was disbelieve and then i believe the same..
For example:
I would tell myself: how can the Religion says be kind and forgive one who did enmity against you!!!? It's never possible and those who quoted from religion, they have told lie...
Then during upgrading spiritually i've become the same behavior!!
Then I thought THIS WAS the meaning of those religious texts which claim God CreatED man like Himself! (means spiritually- and on God's way , to Finish, we can arrive maximum degree of humanity and experience everything God SayS and CommandS!)

Well,
This topic and the topic "Bada'" are two the most important topics for discussion between religions and beliefs
Bada' : viewtopic.php?t=35216

Well,
Then as i understood that any saying without [Religion's source/verification] is false and foolishness:
Answering questions through Algorithm: viewtopic.php?t=35236

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote:
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Connection/Keyword for Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation 12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an 16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams

Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 084#948084
Then i researched and found:
Hadith of Shi'a/Islam
Imam Ja'far As-Sadiq(pbuh) said: "...It means things like: *God's house(Ka'ba), *God's friend(Abraham), *God's spirit(Jesus)... and before creating Adam, God ChosED and LikED that image among any images of faces of creatures for Adam"

Ahaaa! :study: O:)
We have a proverb that says: "..riddle/puzzle when be done, it be easy"

Aookay!! Ahaaaa hahaha how much fool were we...

And we can bring examples such as:
Owner of company of Ford, makes several cars, then choose one of them and says: it's mine!
Then for export to Japan says: I send for you Japanese, cars like/image of mine O:)
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Wootah
Savant

Re: God has body!!?

Post #4

Post by Wootah »

[Replying to post 3 by Yusef]

Hi Yusef. I simply don't understand your last post.
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: God is like man!!??

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 4 by Wootah]Hi Wootah!
First of all tell us about the doctrines you are following please,
That we understand whom is with us debating..

Well,
I searched now in the google and found every nonsense from famous priests of End Time whom the Prophet(S.A.W.A.A) said: "in AkhiruzZaman[End Times] the world sees dirtiest priests..."

They haven't quoted the Hadiths! But told many nonsense from themselves and i couldn't find the same Hadith to copy/paste here :l

See again:
Genesis 1:27 "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them"

Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W.A.A) in reaction of one who insulted one and was told: May God make your face ugly... said : "Don't insult the face that God Has Made it like His Own face!"

Well,
A group of sunni/muslims say: it's the reason for know material god!!

many groups of dirty priests of shia and sunni muslims both say their own nonsense

Shi'a Hadith
Imam 6th, Ja'far As-Sadeq(pbuh) said: "...it's like when one says: *the house of God[Ka'bah] or the friend of God[Abraham] or the spirit of God[Jesus]...." O:)

According to the proverb: anything is difficult before it be easy :)

Well,
Now i realized what meaning it has was had!! Haha

Imagine owner of company of Ford commands many types/models of cars, and chooses the model F650 for himself among all models, and say it's mine. then Japan or Germany ask him to import.. Then the owner says: i will export 200,000 cars to you like myself! It doesn't prove that the F650 is like the owner with hands, feet, eyes, dress!! But it means like owner's car! :)

IT WAS THAT ALL
Hahaha

The special DECODERS of OT/NT/Qur'an: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 084#948084

Yusef
Banned
Banned

God is like man!!?? The first creatures

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 4 by Wootah]Hi Wootah!
First of all tell us about the doctrines you are following please,
That we understand whom is with us debating..

Well,
I searched now in the google and found every nonsense from famous priests of End Time whom the Prophet(S.A.W.A.A) said: "in AkhiruzZaman[End Times] the world sees dirtiest priests..."

They haven't quoted the Hadiths! But told many nonsense from themselves and i couldn't find the same Hadith to copy/paste here :l

See again:
Genesis 1:27 "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them"

Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W.A.A) in reaction of one who insulted one and was told: May God make your face ugly... said : "Don't insult the face that God Has Made it like His Own face!"

Well,
A group of sunni/muslims say: it's the reason for know material god!!

many groups of dirty priests of shia and sunni muslims both say their own nonsense

Shi'a Hadith
Imam 6th, Ja'far As-Sadeq(pbuh) said: "...it's like when one says: *the house of God[Ka'bah] or the friend of God[Abraham] or the spirit of God[Jesus]....And God Chose the image(face) of the first images of creation rather than any else" O:)

According to the proverb: anything is difficult before it be easy :)

Well,
Now i realized what meaning it has was had!! Haha

Imagine owner of company of Ford commands many types/models of cars, and chooses the model F650 for himself among all models, and say it's mine. then Japan or Germany ask him to import.. Then the owner says: i will export 200,000 cars to you like myself! It doesn't prove that the F650 is like the owner with hands, feet, eyes, dress!! But it means like owner's car! :)

IT WAS THAT ALL
Hahaha

The special DECODERS of OT/NT/Qur'an: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 084#948084

Again Connection/Similarity/Crossword:
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 195#958195
Yusef wrote: Hi,
Last night I read some verses of Secret Gnostic of Yuhanna[John]

And again Connection, again keywords for the Crossword:

Source: http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html
gazes upon his image which he sees in the spring of the Spirit. It is he who puts his desire in his water-light which is in the spring of the pure light-water which surrounds him.

"And his thought performed a deed and she came forth, namely she who had appeared before him in the shine of his light. This is the first power which was before all of them (and) which came forth from his mind, She is the forethought of the All - her light shines like his light - the perfect power which is the image of the invisible, virginal Spirit who is perfect. The first power, the glory of Barbelo, the perfect glory in the aeons, the glory of the revelation, she glorified the virginal Spirit and it was she who praised him, because thanks to him she had come forth. This is the first thought, his image; she became the womb of everything, for it is she who is prior to them all, the Mother-Father, the first man, the holy Spirit, the thrice-male, the thrice-powerful, the thrice-named androgynous one, and the eternal aeon among the invisible ones, and the first to come forth.

"<She> requested from the invisible, virginal Spirit - that is Barbelo - to give her foreknowledge. And the Spirit consented. And when he had consented, the foreknowledge came forth, and it stood by the forethought; it originates from the thought of the invisible, virginal Spirit. It glorified him and his perfect power, Barbelo, for it was for her sake that it had come into being....

These seems [99%] to be the same Lady Fatima Az-Zahraa(S.A.A)

Look!
Shi'a Hadith
...God CreatED the world just for existence of Muhammad(S.A.A.W.A),
and Muhammad just for existence of Ali(pbuh)
..and Ali just for existence of Fatima(S.A.A)..

also there is many Hadiths about to be Holy about 5 Persons:
  • 1. Muhammad
    2. Ali
    3. Fatima
    4. Hassan
    5. Hussain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahl_al-Kisa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimah

Also Adam asked God to forgive him through these 5 names!
Noah also...

I read this book soon and detect many connections God Willing..

Note:
Muhammad and Ali are cousins together,
Fatima is daughter of Muhammad and wife of Ali,
And Hassan and Hussain are two brothers and sons of Ali and Fatima
  • Peace be upon them all
Chapter 2 of this Book exact points to The Shi'ism Theology [God The Almighty in view point of Shi'a]
ref:Scientists' universe Vs Religion's Multiverse! Watch that!

And Chapter 3 about Real Islam, means Doctrines of Shi'a and introduction.

And Chapter 4 about Saviour the Al-Mahdi(A.A.T.F.SH)
Let's go test these to the Crossword :study: