The humanity of Jesus

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

S-word
Scholar

The humanity of Jesus

Post #1

Post by S-word »

The Ancestors of Jesus in First and Second Century Judea BCE
By Robert Mock M.D.
robertmock@biblesearchers.com
December 2007
Book One
Chapter Two
This young maiden, Miriam, was a child of sorrow. Her father, Heli, a Davidic and Hasmonean prince, called Alexander helios III�, was apparently executed, in the world where many Davidian aspirants, as the “young lions of Judah�, were eliminated by the cruel and tyrannical King Herod the Great., Etc.

I Googled that up for those who wish to know from where, other than the bible, can the biological grandfather of Jesus be sourced. The families of the daughters of Yehoshua III, were very important families in Israel and should not be seen as merely peasant type people. According to Jewish traditions, the daughters of Yehoshua III, the great grandfather of Jesus were initially placed in the protective custody of the Davidian Zealots of Galilee, who were plotting to overthrow the throne of Herod.

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three daughter, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna. Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, Yehoshua married off his daughters as child brides.
Hanna/Anna, as a young child, was betrothed to Alexander Helios (Heli) of the tribe of Levi, being a descendant of Nathan the priest who was the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite, who became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Oded-edom, who was a descendant of Moses from the house of Levi.

But still, Heli and his descendants were heir to the throne of David, through Naria the stepson of King Jeconiah. Heli, who died in 13 BC, by order of Herod the Great, had previously sired a son, who we know by the name “Joseph the Levite from Cyprus,� and Heli was to later sire the child Mary to Hanna the daughter of the high priest Yehoshua III.

Yehoshua, the great grandfather of Jesus is said to have died 3 years before Mary the daughter of “Hanna and Heli� was born. If it was his death that ended his period as high priest in Jerusalem in the year of 23 BC, this would mean that Mary was born in 20 BC, and was 7 years old when her father Heli died in 13 BC, and 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus, who was born in 6 BC. This would make Mary who married Cleophas/Alpheaus, the father of James the younger of Mary’s three biological sons, about 47 years old when Jesus, the first of her three biological sons was crucified.

Simeon, the stepbrother of Jesus, who succeeded James the brother of the Lord to the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision in Jerusalem, was the son of Cleophas to a previous marriage, as was Judas the son of Alpheaus, the other stepbrother of Jesus. Cleophas and Alpheaus, which both names mean, “Of a renown father,� are one and the same person. Cleophas the male abbreviation of the female Cleopatra, a Macedonian name, is the Greek, for “Of a renown father,� and Alpheaus, the biological father of James the younger of Mary’s three sons and the brother of the Lord, is the Aramic of the same meaning, “Of a renown father.�

Joanna, as a child, was betrothed to Joachim from the genetic lineage of David. Little is known of Joanna or Joachim, although the universal church claim that he was the husband of Hanna, yet not the father of Mary, but the teachings of the universal church as we shall later see, are so far removed from the revelations of scripture as to be rejected by any who are searching for the truth that is revealed through the stories recorded in the bible. The fact that the Universal church implies that Joachim is the grandfather of Jesus, simply does not gel with the bible, which states that “Heli� is the grandfather of Jesus the promised high priest and King in the line of succession to Melchizedek.

The third daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth, the sister to Hanna and aunty to Mary. As a child Elizabeth was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, gives the meaning of the Hebrew word “Almah,� which is used in Isaiah 7: 14; as, (Concealment: Unmarried woman.) When the 14 year old Mary, the obedient handmaid to her indwelling spirit, who had told the angel three months earlier that she was at that time still a virgin, after being told of the pregnancy of her aged Aunty Elizabeth, she then went from her home town of Nazareth to a small town near Jerusalem to join with many other members of the family of “Elizabeth the aunty of Mary,� who were both of the daughters of Levi.

Apparently, unbeknown to either of the parents of Jesus that they had a common father, “Heli, it was there at the gathering of many of the family and friends of Elizabeth, that she must have met for the first time and was spiritually attracted to the biological father of Jesus, Joseph the Levite son of Heli who had come from Cyprus. The act of obedience from which the child of God’s promise was conceived in the womb of the “Almah,� unmarried woman, was concealed in the shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of spirits.

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham. Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father.

‘Terah,’ is the father to both Abraham and Sarah, while ‘Heli,’ is the father of both Joseph and Mary. Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of Gods promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, ‘ you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, today I have become your Father.� See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.�) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,� vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine.
All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.� Wherea the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.�

This Joseph the Levite who is the descendant of Nathan, and who came from Cyprus, was surnamed "Barnabas," and he had a half sister by the name Mary, who was the adopted mother of John, who Jesus had surnamed “Son of Thunder,� and who is identified with the young John who was surnamed “Mark,� which means ‘Hammer,’ or “The Hammerer.� After the death of Jesus, this Joseph the Levite, took his half sister Mary, and young John up north into the land of Pamphylia, where today, in the town of Ephesus, the grave sites of Mary and John can still be visited.

S-word
Scholar

Re: The humanity of Jesus

Post #2

Post by S-word »

S-word wrote:The Ancestors of Jesus in First and Second Century Judea BCE
By Robert Mock M.D.
December 2007
Book One
Chapter Two
This young maiden, Miriam, was a child of sorrow. Her father, Heli, a Davidic and Hasmonean prince, called Alexander helios III�, was apparently executed, in the world where many Davidian aspirants, as the “young lions of Judah�, were eliminated by the cruel and tyrannical King Herod the Great., Etc.

I Googled that up for those who wish to know from where, other than the bible, can the biological grandfather of Jesus be sourced. The families of the daughters of Yehoshua III, were very important families in Israel and should not be seen as merely peasant type people. According to Jewish traditions, the daughters of Yehoshua III, the great grandfather of Jesus were initially placed in the protective custody of the Davidian Zealots of Galilee, who were plotting to overthrow the throne of Herod.

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three daughter, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna. Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, Yehoshua married off his daughters as child brides.
Hanna/Anna, as a young child, was betrothed to Alexander Helios (Heli) of the tribe of Levi, being a descendant of Nathan the priest who was the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite, who became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Oded-edom, who was a descendant of Moses from the house of Levi.

But still, Heli and his descendants were heir to the throne of David, through Naria the stepson of King Jeconiah. Heli, who died in 13 BC, by order of Herod the Great, had previously sired a son, who we know by the name “Joseph the Levite from Cyprus,� and Heli was to later sire the child Mary to Hanna the daughter of the high priest Yehoshua III.

Yehoshua, the great grandfather of Jesus is said to have died 3 years before Mary the daughter of “Hanna and Heli� was born. If it was his death that ended his period as high priest in Jerusalem in the year of 23 BC, this would mean that Mary was born in 20 BC, and was 7 years old when her father Heli died in 13 BC, and 14 years old when she gave birth to Jesus, who was born in 6 BC. This would make Mary who married Cleophas/Alpheaus, the father of James the younger of Mary’s three biological sons, about 47 years old when Jesus, the first of her three biological sons was crucified.

Simeon, the stepbrother of Jesus, who succeeded James the brother of the Lord to the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision in Jerusalem, was the son of Cleophas to a previous marriage, as was Judas the son of Alpheaus, the other stepbrother of Jesus. Cleophas and Alpheaus, which both names mean, “Of a renown father,� are one and the same person. Cleophas the male abbreviation of the female Cleopatra, a Macedonian name, is the Greek, for “Of a renown father,� and Alpheaus, the biological father of James the younger of Mary’s three sons and the brother of the Lord, is the Aramic of the same meaning, “Of a renown father.�

Joanna, as a child, was betrothed to Joachim from the genetic lineage of David. Little is known of Joanna or Joachim, although the universal church claim that he was the husband of Hanna, yet not the father of Mary, but the teachings of the universal church as we shall later see, are so far removed from the revelations of scripture as to be rejected by any who are searching for the truth that is revealed through the stories recorded in the bible. The fact that the Universal church implies that Joachim is the grandfather of Jesus, simply does not gel with the bible, which states that “Heli� is the grandfather of Jesus the promised high priest and King in the line of succession to Melchizedek.

The third daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth, the sister to Hanna and aunty to Mary. As a child Elizabeth was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, gives the meaning of the Hebrew word “Almah,� which is used in Isaiah 7: 14; as, (Concealment: Unmarried woman.) When the 14 year old Mary, the obedient handmaid to her indwelling spirit, who had told the angel three months earlier that she was at that time still a virgin, after being told of the pregnancy of her aged Aunty Elizabeth, she then went from her home town of Nazareth to a small town near Jerusalem to join with many other members of the family of “Elizabeth the aunty of Mary,� who were both of the daughters of Levi.

Apparently, unbeknown to either of the parents of Jesus that they had a common father, “Heli, it was there at the gathering of many of the family and friends of Elizabeth, that she must have met for the first time and was spiritually attracted to the biological father of Jesus, Joseph the Levite son of Heli who had come from Cyprus. The act of obedience from which the child of God’s promise was conceived in the womb of the “Almah,� unmarried woman, was concealed in the shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of spirits.

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham. Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father.

‘Terah,’ is the father to both Abraham and Sarah, while ‘Heli,’ is the father of both Joseph and Mary. Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of Gods promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, ‘ you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, today I have become your Father.� See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.�) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,� vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine.
All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.� Wherea the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.�

This Joseph the Levite who is the descendant of Nathan, and who came from Cyprus, was surnamed "Barnabas," and he had a half sister by the name Mary, who was the adopted mother of John, who Jesus had surnamed “Son of Thunder,� and who is identified with the young John who was surnamed “Mark,� which means ‘Hammer,’ or “The Hammerer.� After the death of Jesus, this Joseph the Levite, took his half sister Mary, and young John up north into the land of Pamphylia, where today, in the town of Ephesus, the grave sites of Mary and John can still be visited.

I have made a mistake in the previous post, and was too late to edit it out. Where it is written, "But still, Heli and his descendants were heir to the throne of David, through Naria the stepson of King Jeconiah," it should have read, "But still, Heli and his descendants were heir to the throne of David, through Sheiltiel the son of Naria who was also the stepson of King Jeconiah, and Sheiltiel is recorded in Matthew 1: as the son of Jehoachin, and in Luke 3: 27; as the son of Neri/Naria.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Goat »

By Robert Mock M.D.
December 2007
Book One
Chapter Two

Please show that 'Heli' is actually the grandfather of Mary, who is the wife of Joseph. It all hinges on that.. and that there is not more than one heli around.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

S-word
Scholar

Post #4

Post by S-word »

Goat wrote:
By Robert Mock M.D.
December 2007
Book One
Chapter Two

Please show that 'Heli' is actually the grandfather of Mary, who is the wife of Joseph. It all hinges on that.. and that there is not more than one heli around.
I cannot show that Heli is actually the grandfather of Mary, and never have I said that Heli, the FATHER of Mary, was her grandfather. I have shown that the grandfather of Mary, is Yehoshua/Jesus III, who is the father of Hanna whose union with Heli, produced the child Mary, who is the mother of Jesus.

I have clearly revealed that the biblical genealogy of Jesus, shows Heli, to be the biological grandfather of Jesus, (Not of Mary as you have suggested) plus I have offered another sourse for those who refuse to accept the biblical genealogy of Jesus the son of Joseph, the son of Heli, who are descendants of Nathan the priest, who was a son of Bathsheba, the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Obed-Ecom a descendant of Moses.

Why? Could it be that you believe the teaching of the universal church that was established in 325 AD, by the non-christian King Constantine, which states that that Anna the wife of Heli bore Mary of some supposed immaculate conception and that Heli is not, according to the universal church, the grandfather of Jesus?

If you do believe in the immaculate conception of Mary and the virgin birth of Jesus, according to the teachings of the universal church, then please supply evidence to support that belief? If not, and you believe that Jesus was born of human parents as are all human beings, then please reveal to us, who it is that you believe is the biological grandfather of Jesus?

But if, on the other hand, you do not believe anything that is recorded in the Bible and you refuse to accept that Jesus of Galilee even existed, then we have nothing further to debate.

S-word
Scholar

Post #5

Post by S-word »

Jesus was the Grandson of Alexander Helious, (Heli) a Macedonian Jew, originally from Cyprus, where he had sired a son to a woman, before he married, (in the wonderful Hellenistic city of Sepporhus,) Hanna the Mother of Mary. Joseph the Levite from Cyprus, the son of Heli, is the half brother to Mary, and the biological father of Jesus.

Alexandria Helios was a father of renown, being the son of Mark Antony and Cleopatra, and twin brother to Cleopatra Selena, who was the young Jewish bride of Herod the Great, who was a close friend of Mark Antony before he was killed in his struggle with Augustus for the throne of Caesar.

The young Cleopatra (A Macedonian name which is the feminine for Cleophas) was the mother of Philip, who was the cousin to Mary, the mother of Jesus who was born to be King. The twin children of Cleopatra and Mark Antony, were born on the 25th December.

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three daughter, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna. Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, Yehoshua married off his daughters.

Joanna the eldest was married to Joachim, Elizabeth was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah. And Anna/Hanna was betrothed to Alexander Helios (Heli) of the tribe of Levi/Judah, being a descendant of Nathan the priest who was the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite, who became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Oded-Edom, a descendant of Moses through his second wife, who was the daughter of Hobab, one of the two father-in-laws to Moses, from the house of Levi.

Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC., the great grandfather of the Jesus, died three years before Mary was born in 20 BC. In 13 BC, when Mary was only seven years old, Herod had her Father Heli, murdered, as he had a legitimate claim to the throne of David, as he was a descendant of Nathan the adopted son of David, in the year of 6 BC, at the age of 14, Mary conceived in her womb the child of her half brother, “Joseph the son of Heli,� see Luke 3: 23.

Herod would not have seen Jesus the son of Mary as a threat to his throne, as Mary was the wife of Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, a descendant of Solomon through the cursed line of Jehoiachin, of whom we read in Jeremiah 22: 30; “This man is condemned to lose his children, to be a man who will never succeed. He will have no descendants who will rule in Judah as David’s successor. I, the Lord, have spoken.�

Until of course, the wise men from the East, came in search for the child that had been born to be the king of Judah.

Jesus would have been taught from the Books of Enoch, from where He received the teaching of the ends of the universe that rolls up as a scroll and burns up, to fall as fire into the Great Abyss, and the teachings of the angels being bound and buried in the valley of man, etc, etc, the same books from which Moses established his church with all its laws and regulations, such as ascribing the sins of Israel to Azazal. Which story can only be found in the words of Righteous Enoch our indwelling Father.

Up until the fourth century, the Books of Enoch were held in great reverence by such religious authorities as Irenacus, Origen, and Tertullian, and were cherished by the early Christians, until, under the Bann of such authorities of the church of Constantine, as Jerome, Hilary and Augustine, they finally past out of circulation, thereby protecting them from the interpretations and re-translation of men, who were not equipped with the data that exists today.

The books of Enoch, the foundation of all truth, and the chosen cornerstone to which the spirits of good people are gathered in the creation of the great heavenly Simulacrum/blue print of the new creation that come from man.

Enoch, the stone that the builders of the universal church rejected, has now turned out to be the most important stone of all. His writings were thought to be lost for millennia, and they remain the oldest extant mystical document. The writings of Enoch are referred to in the Hebrew Zobar, the epistle of Jude, and are considered by some to have been an early draft of the New Testament.

He is the only man to have witnessed the end of all things, when the universal elements burned up and fell as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in height and dept in the Great Abyss/Black Hole, which Enoch describes as the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven, which of course included himself, “The Son of Man,� the Supreme Personality of the Most High in the creation, which is the body of mankind. He was the light and life in the Logos, who cried out, “Let there be Light,� as he observed, the Logos, the pool of invisible information transform itself into the resurrected universal body, in which the Light of Man, who was the Omega, became the Alpha, from which the new Omega evolves.

In the beginning was the Logos and the Logos was with God and was God. The same was in the beginning with the singularity that is God. All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was Life, (A supreme personality of Godhead) and that life was the light of Man, (All the wisdom, knowledge, and insight gained from the body of mankind, “The Son of Man,� who descended to the beginning of time, when the previous world was condensed back into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot infinitesimally small singularity of origin, before three dimensional space and time had come into existence.

Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all the sum and philosophy of Buddhism. And the eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.� Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

The days and nights of Brahma are called Manvantara or the cycle of manifestation, “The Great Day,� which is a period of universal activity, that is preceded, and also followed by ‘Pralaya,’ a dark period, which to our minds seems as an eternity. Manvantara, is a creative day as seen in the six days of creation in genesis, ‘Prayala,’ is the evening the precedes the next creative day. The six days of Creation and the seventh day of rest are referred to in Genesis 2: 4; as the generations of the universe.

The English word “Generation,� is translated fro the Hebrew “toledoth� which is used in the Old Testament in every instance as births, or descendants, such as, “These are the generations of Adam,� or “These are the generations of Abraham,� and these are the generations of the heavens and earth/universe. And the great day in which the seven generations of the universe are eternally repeated, is the eternal Cosmic period, or the eighth eternal day in which there is neither hours, days, weeks, months, or years, where all time is stuck together in one aeon, and all who are not cast back into the refining fires of the eternal revolving seven cycles, will enter into the eighth eternal generation of Light.

A series of worlds following one upon the other, each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the Cosmic seed for the universe that will follow it.

Every universe from the first to the last, from the smallest to the greatest, that have been created throughout the aeons of eternity, still exist in their independent Space-Time positions within the eternal and boundless Cosmos.

The first day, or rather the first generation of the universe as we know it today, was only Light. Massive first generation stars, and evening descended when those stars imploded in upon themselves and the gravitational holes left by those collapsing stars, swallowed each other and were condensed back into the infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity of origin, which singularity, would later be spatially separated once again and the second generation of the universe would come into existence etc.

As said previously, “A series of worlds following one upon the other,-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.�

The New international Version, the Scofield Referrence Bible, and the Companion Bible, all note that the phase in Genesis 1: 2; The earth was formless and void (Having neither shape or mass) should be correctly translated, “The earth became without form and void.� The Hebrew word “Hayah� translated “was,� means “To become, occur, come to pass, Be.� (Vines Complete Expository of Old and New Testament Words, 1985. “To Be.�)

The root to the word Brahman originally meant “Speech�, much as the Logos is said to mean ‘word,’ but both are the gathered genetic information of every generation of the universe to have come into existence throughout the eons of eternity. Both should be seen as the essential divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit/gathered information, from which all being originates, and to which all must return.

At the close of each period of universal activity, the Godhead or the compilation of all the minds of the most high species to have evolved in that period enters into Brahman/Logos, as the supreme personality of godhead (The Light Of Man) the life in Brahman/Logos.

To the Hindu, it is Krishna, the eighth manifestation of Vishnu, who enters into Brahman At the close of this cycle of universal manifestation as the evolved mind in the eternal evolving God. To those who understand the word of God, it is Jesus, who, at the close of this period of universal manifestation will enter into the LOGOS as the supreme personality of Godhead, or the light and life of the eternal evolving LOGOS.

Jesus was the chosen successor of Enoch, from the previous world that was destroyed by water, and Enoch was the chosen successor of Adam the Father of Cain the shining one and his brother Abel, from an age of man prior to the age of Seth. And Adam/mankind, is the one who succeeded in the evolution of the Godhead to the Most High in the creation, (the spiritual godhead of the giants) who once ruled the earth for 3 million years in the body of the most high to have evolved on earth at that time, the giant upright walking reptile. No species can live for that long without developing intellect, and it was the evolving intellect/spirit of the heir to the throne of Godhead within the Logos, that was the intellect/spirit inherited by the evolving homo-sapiens.

Neither the Impersonal God Brahman of the impersonal God “Logos� has ever spoken a universe into existence. But the Godhead of the Most High within the creation, who descended into the seemingly bottomless pit where all matter was reconverted to the electromagnetic energy, that would be spewed out with the next Big Bang in the trillions of degrees, was the observer, who says, “Let there be Light� as he witnessed the invisible Logos/Brahman transform itself over billions of years, from the invisible stored universal Genetic information/spirit, into the resurrected visible three dimensional universal body in which the Omega of the previous cycle of universal manifestation, becomes the Alpha, who will become the Omega in the new heavens and earth, which God creates after first calling all creation back to himself.
Last edited by S-word on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S-word
Scholar

Post #6

Post by S-word »

The church of Constantine has attempted to divorce Jesus from the world of reality in which he was born and raised.

Although a practicing Jew, Herod was an Arab, the son of an Edomite, named Antipater and whose mother was the daughter of a nobleman from Petra the capital of the rising Nabataean Kingdom. In 63 BC, Antipater sided with Rome when Pompey invaded Palestine and in 47 BC Julius Caesar whose mistress Cleopatra was to later bear to him a son ‘Caesarion,’ appointed Antipater procurator of Judea, (Antipater, I. son of Iolaus, a Macedonian, was first an officer under Philip, ... in return, made him a Roman citizen and procurator of Judaea. ...) and bestowed Roman citizenship upon him, an honour that was inherited by the Macedonian’s descendant, ‘Herod the Great’ and his sons.

At the age of 16, Herod met his lifelong friend Mark Antony of Macedonia, to who, in the year of 40 BC, on the 25TH December (An important date to remember) Cleopatra bore the twins whose names are Cleopatra Selene (Moon) and Alexander Helios (Sun) or Heli.

In 37 BC, the Roman senate nominated Herod as the King of Judea, a position he held for 32 years. Even after the defeat by Octavian, (who was to be known as the Emperor Augustus,) over his good friend Mark Antony at Actium (A promontory and ancient town of Macedonia) in 31 BC in their struggle for the throne of the assassinated Julius Caesar. Octavian who knew of Herod’s love and earlier support for his now deceased friend Mark Antony, never the less knew that Herod was the one who would best rule Palestine as he himself would want it to be ruled, and Herod and Augustus were to later become close friends.

During his reign, Herod the Great built many massive fortresses and splendid cities, amphitheatres, and hippodromes for the Grecian games inaugurated in honour of Augustus, but his most grandiose creation was the Temple in Jerusalem. Not only did he patronize the Olympic games, as did his sons, he was to become the president of those games, which after his death continued to enjoy the support of his sons, Archelaus, Antipas and his brother Philip from Bethsaida who was very popular and accessible to the Greeks. It was to Philip of Bethsaida that the Greeks came, when seeking an audience with Jesus.

Tetrarch, in Greek, means ‘Ruler of a quarter,’ Nathanael who was introduced to Jesus by Phillip, lived in the town of Cana where Jesus performed his first miracle at the insistence of his mother, who it would appear had some hand in the organization of the wedding. Herod’s descendants were not only the temporal rulers, but also the spiritual rulers of Palestine or parts thereof during the ministries of John the Baptist and Jesus.

In his youth, Herod had married a woman named Doris, the mother of his first born son “Antipater’ who he later disinherited and killed.

Because he was of Idumaean/Hittite/Macedonian descent, and hated by the Jews, he attempted to appease them by marrying a Jewess, Mariamne a descendant of the Maccabees family of Jewish patriots, whom he actually loved. Mariamne, who had insisted that her brother be appointed high priest, was the daughter of Salome=Alexandra, an heir from the old ruling Hasmonaean line and she is not to be confused with the niece of Herod Antipas, whose name is THOUGHT to have been ‘Salome’ the daughter of Herodias the wife of Philip the first, (Although many scholars today, are of the firm opinion that there was no Philip1, and Philip2, but only Philip the son of Herod who ruled from Bethsaida) who was the half brother to Herod Antipas.

With the support of the Queen of Egypt ‘Cleopatra’, a close friend of the Jewess Salome = Alexandra, (the should have been queen) of the Hasmonaean line which was defeated by Pompey, Salome attempted to have Herod ousted in favour of her grand sons, finally ‘Herod the Great,’ had Mariamne, her brother and her two sons, plus her mother and grand father all killed, although one of Mariamne’s grand sons, ‘Herod Agrippa 1’ survived to rule in Palestine from about the late 41 AD to 44 AD.

According to the Encyclopedia Britt, ‘Philip of Bethdaida, the son of ‘Herod the Great’ was born in 20 BC of a young woman by the name of ‘Cleopatra’ (A Macedonian name) not Cleopatra the Queen of Egypt who died in 30 BC, 10 years after the birth of her twins Cleopatra Selena and Alexandra Helios (Heli), the children of Mark Antony the Macedonian, 20 years before the birth of Philip who was about 13 years older than ‘Jesus’ who was born around 6 or 5 BC, as the grandson of Heli, and the son of Mary from the tribe of Levi, whose aunty was Elizabeth, who were both of the daughters of Levi.

Philip was given control of southern Lebanon and modern Syria, to the east of the Lake Galilee, and Philip was a model ruler of whom almost nothing is known except for the fact that he ruled (throughout the life of Jesus) the district in which Jesus spent much of his ministerial time and in which he worked most of his miracles. Matthew 11: 20-21, “The people in the towns where Jesus performed MOST of his MIGHTY MIRACLES,� did not turn from their sins, so he reproached those towns on the eastern side of the lake, “How terrible it will be for you, Chorazin! How terrible for you too, Bethsaida etc.�

It was outside the walls of ‘Bethsaida Julias’ that had been rebuilt by Philip in 2 BC., that Jesus healed a blind man, See Mark 8: 22-26. It was in Caesarea Philippi, which according to Luke in Acts 16: 12; was the chief city in that part of Macedonia, a city rebuilt by Philip, (PHILIP, Is a Macedonian name) that Jesus asked his disciples ‘who people were saying he was.’ It was in this district that Philip from Bethsaida played a part in the multiplication of the loaves and the fishes and in medieval art Philips symbol was loaves, See John 6: 1-7 where Jesus puts Philip to the test.

The last Testament of Herod the Great which was approved by Augustus, provided that Archelaus receive ruler ship of Judea, with Philip and Antipas ruling two of the remaining tetrarch’s.

When returning from Egypt with his wife Mary and her child Jesus, and not really wanting to return to their home in Nazareth near Bethlehem of Galilee, which town today, is called “Beithlahm,� and Sepphorus, which towns suffered extensive damage in the great riots of 4BC, (When Jesus was a bit over 12 months old) the same year in which Herod died after a failed suicide attempt, (Which suicide I believe,) was an option given to him by Caesar, because of the riots that he caused, in the territory around Bethlehem, Nazareth and Sepphorus, in which so many families were murdered, and others removed to Rome where they were sold as slaves, which riots occurred immediately after Joseph was warned to flee from their home in Nazareth into Egypt.

I believe that it was for that reason, Joseph was reluctant to return to their home in Nazareth, and wanted then to live in Judea, but was afraid to live there, because this cruel, depraved and despised Herod Archelaus was ruling there.

Archelaus was later recalled to Rome and banished because he had antagonized the entire population of Judea and Samaria. Judea then became a Roman province and the Herod who was in Jerusalem at the time of Passover when Jesus was being tried by Pontius Pilate, was Herod Antipas who ruled from Jericho, and was the Herod who had John the Baptist beheaded at the request of Herodias the wife of Philip and mother of Philip’s daughter.

In 34 AD, shortly after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, Philips reign came to an end and in 36 AD, Herod Agrippa 1 the grandson of Herod the Great and nephew of Philip and Antipas, received the tetrarch of the Macedonian district of Batanaera and Trachonitis to the east of the sea of Galilee, formerly held by his uncle Philip.

When Herod Antipas and Herodias tried to discredit Agrippa 1, who was in favour with the Emperor Caligula, they themselves were banished, Antipas’ tetrarch passing on to Agrippa 1 in AD 39. Then in 41 AD and after the assassination of Caligula, Agrippa’s support for Claudius was rewarded with the government of Judea, which had, since the banishment of Herod Archelaus, been ruled by Roman procurators for about 30 years. It was this Herod who enjoyed the support and adoration of the Jewish authorities, who did all in his power to crush the infant Jewish Apostolic Church.

It was he who executed James the son Zebedee whose wife, is believed to have been Salome, a close friend of Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod’s minister of finances and one of the women who supported Jesus using their own resources. And Agrippa would have killed Peter also, had he not have escaped from prison. His sudden death in 44 AD is recorded in Acts 12: 21-23.

Bethsaida on the eastern side of the Jordan in the old Macedonian territory, where it enters Lake Galilee, was the birth place of Peter and his brother Andrew, who was a close friend of Philip, who with Andrew, were the two men to who John the Baptist pointed out his cousin Jesus as the one whom the light of man had chosen as the man through who he would reveal himself to the world; the man that he had promised Moses that he would in the future raise up from among the Israelites, the one who would come in the name of the Lord ‘Who I Am’ and speak only that which he was commanded to say by ‘Who I Am’ the most high who was born from the previous body of mankind.

Paul’s first letter to Timothy 1: the Lord God is our saviour, and to be one in the ruling body of which Jesus was the chosen cornerstone, is our hope. When Jesus was speaking to the Samaritan woman at the well and she said to him that she knew that the Messiah would come and reveal all things, he answered, “The one who speaks to you is He.� These were not the words of Jesus, but those of our Father who spoke to her through Jesus.

The words that Jesus spoke were not his words but were given for him to speak by our Father who sent him and who said, he who believes on me even though his is dead, yet shall he live again, but he who believes on me and lives, will never die.

John 14: 30. "I cannot speak to you much longer, because (death) the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know I love the Father, that is why I do everything he commands me."

John 20: 17; "Tell my brothers that I ascend to my Father who is their Father, to my God who is their God."

Death had absolutely no power over Jesus, but in order that the world should believe that he ‘The only Son of God’ who has made himself manifest in Jesus, his servant and physical IMAGE that was to be lifted up in the same manner as Moses lifted up the IMAGE of the serpent, loves our father and does everything that he is commanded to do, he was obedient even unto death, proving to the world that even though you are dead, if you truly believe, yet shall you live again, but where is the one who will prove to the world, that he who believes and lives, will never die, but shall, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, be translated from a body of corruptible matter into an incorruptible body of glorious and blinding light?