Analyzing the Laws of Leviticus

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

xavier phoenix

Analyzing the Laws of Leviticus

Post #1

Post by xavier phoenix »

Hi, I am new here, but I take a class at Cornell University on biblical law that teaches some very interesting connections between Leviticus and earlier stories in the bible. This topic is for anyone interested in hearing some of these or would like to discuss their own interpretations.

S-word
Scholar

Re: Analyzing the Laws of Leviticus

Post #2

Post by S-word »

xavier phoenix wrote:Hi, I am new here, but I take a class at Cornell University on biblical law that teaches some very interesting connections between Leviticus and earlier stories in the bible. This topic is for anyone interested in hearing some of these or would like to discuss their own interpretations.
Then should we not begin with your interpretations, and I stress the word, "Interpretations," of yourself or rather, of those under whom you have studied?

xavier phoenix

Post #3

Post by xavier phoenix »

[/quote]

Then should we not begin with your interpretations, and I stress the word, "Interpretations," of yourself or rather, of those under whom you have studied?[/quote]

I can definitely start. Let me first off say that I obviously don't have the answers, only a genuine interest in the material. The analysis of Leviticus is a mixture between my own research and that of my professor. I guess I will start off with what I consider to be one of the trickier rituals in Leviticus:

Leviticus 16:
3 “This is how Aaron is to enter the Most Holy Place: He must first bring a young bull for a sin offering[a] and a ram for a burnt offering. 4 He is to put on the sacred linen tunic, with linen undergarments next to his body; he is to tie the linen sash around him and put on the linen turban. These are sacred garments; so he must bathe himself with water before he puts them on. 5 From the Israelite community he is to take two male goats for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering.

6 “Aaron is to offer the bull for his own sin offering to make atonement for himself and his household. 7 Then he is to take the two goats and present them before the LORD at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 8 He is to cast lots for the two goats—one lot for the LORD and the other for the scapegoat. 9 Aaron shall bring the goat whose lot falls to the LORD and sacrifice it for a sin offering. 10 But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the LORD to be used for making atonement by sending it into the wilderness as a scapegoat.

11 “Aaron shall bring the bull for his own sin offering to make atonement for himself and his household, and he is to slaughter the bull for his own sin offering. 12 He is to take a censer full of burning coals from the altar before the LORD and two handfuls of finely ground fragrant incense and take them behind the curtain. 13 He is to put the incense on the fire before the LORD, and the smoke of the incense will conceal the atonement cover above the tablets of the covenant law, so that he will not die. 14 He is to take some of the bull’s blood and with his finger sprinkle it on the front of the atonement cover; then he shall sprinkle some of it with his finger seven times before the atonement cover.
15 “He shall then slaughter the goat for the sin offering for the people and take its blood behind the curtain and do with it as he did with the bull’s blood: He shall sprinkle it on the atonement cover and in front of it. 16 In this way he will make atonement for the Most Holy Place because of the uncleanness and rebellion of the Israelites, whatever their sins have been. He is to do the same for the tent of meeting, which is among them in the midst of their uncleanness. 17 No one is to be in the tent of meeting from the time Aaron goes in to make atonement in the Most Holy Place until he comes out, having made atonement for himself, his household and the whole community of Israel.

18 “Then he shall come out to the altar that is before the LORD and make atonement for it. He shall take some of the bull’s blood and some of the goat’s blood and put it on all the horns of the altar. 19 He shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his finger seven times to cleanse it and to consecrate it from the uncleanness of the Israelites.

20 “When Aaron has finished making atonement for the Most Holy Place, the tent of meeting and the altar, he shall bring forward the live goat. 21 He is to lay both hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites—all their sins—and put them on the goat’s head. He shall send the goat away into the wilderness in the care of someone appointed for the task. 22 The goat will carry on itself all their sins to a remote place; and the man shall release it in the wilderness.

23 “Then Aaron is to go into the tent of meeting and take off the linen garments he put on before he entered the Most Holy Place, and he is to leave them there. 24 He shall bathe himself with water in the sanctuary area and put on his regular garments. Then he shall come out and sacrifice the burnt offering for himself and the burnt offering for the people, to make atonement for himself and for the people. 25 He shall also burn the fat of the sin offering on the altar.

26 “The man who releases the goat as a scapegoat must wash his clothes and bathe himself with water; afterward he may come into the camp. 27 The bull and the goat for the sin offerings, whose blood was brought into the Most Holy Place to make atonement, must be taken outside the camp; their hides, flesh and intestines are to be burned up. 28 The man who burns them must wash his clothes and bathe himself with water; afterward he may come into the camp.

29 “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves[c] and not do any work—whether native-born or a foreigner residing among you— 30 because on this day atonement will be made for you, to cleanse you. Then, before the LORD, you will be clean from all your sins. 31 It is a day of sabbath rest, and you must deny yourselves; it is a lasting ordinance. 32 The priest who is anointed and ordained to succeed his father as high priest is to make atonement. He is to put on the sacred linen garments 33 and make atonement for the Most Holy Place, for the tent of meeting and the altar, and for the priests and all the members of the community.

34 “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: Atonement is to be made once a year for all the sins of the Israelites.�

I was very confused by the sections of the ritual involving the goats. I always wonder if others read over such rituals and just assume they are arbitrary in their processions. However, there were a couple of things that caught my eye enough for me to go back through Genesis and reread the story of Joseph. As a warning I will admit that most of my writing comes in a stream of consciousness.

I wanted to come here to discuss my analysis because I would really like to see others input on the subjects at hand! Here is my reading of Leviticus 16:

In Leviticus 16 we find the Lord speaking to Moses; telling him to inform his brother Aaron about how he must proceed in the act of atonement for his sins. The rules God hands down stem from the story of Joseph, where his brothers never properly atoned for their sin of abandoning him in a pit. God’s ruling goes even further to atone for the sins of all of Israel as well.
The story of Joseph is much more than a tale of forgiveness, but that aspect is what I will focus on in this analysis. In Genesis 45:4, after Joseph exclaimed to his brothers, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt!� they were frightened. Earlier in the story Joseph overheard his brother Rueben speaking to the others; “Didn’t I tell you not to sin against the boy? But you wouldn’t listen! Now we must give an accounting for his blood,� (Genesis 42:22). There also seems to be a hint of guilt attached to the quote. The fear is created because of the power that Joseph holds over them. He controlled the distribution of food in a time of famine, and this made him a very important person. The time came where the father of Joseph and his brothers, Jacob, passed away. The brothers still had not atoned for their sin against him. They eventually used the death of their father as a way to force the forgiveness out of Joseph. They said to him, “Your father left these instructions before he died: ‘This is what you are to say to Joseph: I ask you to forgive your brother’s the sins and the wrongs they committed in treating you so badly,’� (Genesis 50:16-17).
Let us come back to the goats in Leviticus: In his atonement, Aaron was made to supply two goats, one for sacrifice to the Lord and one to be for Azazel (Leviticus 16:7-9). Azazel does not have a definition, but many believe it to mean scapegoat. The author reviews that in Genesis 37, Joseph’s brothers left him to die in the pit. “Then they got Joseph’s robe, slaughtered a goat and dipped the robe in the blood. 32 They took the ornate robe back to their father and said, “We found this. Examine it to see whether it is your son’s robe� (Genesis 37: 31-32). By doing this, the brothers create a scapegoat for their own actions. The goat of sacrifice is therefore meant to represent the goat killed in order to cover Joseph’s jacket, while the goat for Azazel is meant to represent Joseph himself, or more specifically the jacket that came to represent him.
In 16:21, the Lord says, “Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of Azazel, and confess over him all the inequities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions, even all their sins’ and he shall put them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of an appointed man into the wilderness�. My readings would have me suggest that this is a connection between the goat and Joseph, where as the goat is to be sent to the wilderness with an appointed man, Joseph’s brothers left him with the Midianites in the desert.

Another issue with the story of Joseph that the ancient author addresses in Leviticus 16 is the reaction to which the brothers received after their supposed atonement. There was no punishment handed to them! In fact, they were promised to be looked over by Joseph himself, the man whom they had wronged. If they had atoned in the proper fashion it would be reasonable to expect forgiveness, but their forgiveness was granted out of their trickery. Because of this, the ancient author created rules that had to be followed in order to be cleansed of one’s sins. The Lord said, “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves and not do any work—whether native-born or a foreigner residing among you— 30 because on this day atonement will be made for you, to cleanse you.,� (Leviticus 16:29-30). Without following this set of rules, forgiveness will not be given. It even proceeds to give a specific day dedicated to atonement each year in order to insure the proper actions take place. The Lord has Aaron ask for the forgiveness of all of Israel’s wrongs; a potential reference to the fact that Joseph’s brothers were the sons of Israel. God says, “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: Atonement is to be made once a year for all the sins of the Israelites,� (Leviticus 16:34). The origin of the Day of Atonement lies with the ritual that Aaron performed. Yet, it was the story of Joseph that the rules within this ritual spawn from. The ancient author saw a flaw in the actions of Joseph’s brothers and therefore created a solution to the issue.

S-word
Scholar

Post #4

Post by S-word »

Then should we not begin with your interpretations, and I stress the word, "Interpretations," of yourself or rather, of those under whom you have studied?[/quote]

I can definitely start. Let me first off say that I obviously don't have the answers, only a genuine interest in the material. The analysis of Leviticus is a mixture between my own research and that of my professor. I guess I will start off with what I consider to be one of the trickier rituals in Leviticus:

Leviticus 16:
3 “This is how Aaron is to enter the Most Holy Place: He must first bring a young bull for a sin offering[a] and a ram for a burnt offering. 4 He is to put on the sacred linen tunic, with linen undergarments next to his body; he is to tie the linen sash around him and put on the linen turban. These are sacred garments; so he must bathe himself with water before he puts them on. 5 From the Israelite community he is to take two male goats for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering.

6 “Aaron is to offer the bull for his own sin offering to make atonement for himself and his household. 7 Then he is to take the two goats and present them before the LORD at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 8 He is to cast lots for the two goats—one lot for the LORD and the other for the scapegoat. 9 Aaron shall bring the goat whose lot falls to the LORD and sacrifice it for a sin offering. 10 But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the LORD to be used for making atonement by sending it into the wilderness as a scapegoat.

11 “Aaron shall bring the bull for his own sin offering to make atonement for himself and his household, and he is to slaughter the bull for his own sin offering. 12 He is to take a censer full of burning coals from the altar before the LORD and two handfuls of finely ground fragrant incense and take them behind the curtain. 13 He is to put the incense on the fire before the LORD, and the smoke of the incense will conceal the atonement cover above the tablets of the covenant law, so that he will not die. 14 He is to take some of the bull’s blood and with his finger sprinkle it on the front of the atonement cover; then he shall sprinkle some of it with his finger seven times before the atonement cover.
15 “He shall then slaughter the goat for the sin offering for the people and take its blood behind the curtain and do with it as he did with the bull’s blood: He shall sprinkle it on the atonement cover and in front of it. 16 In this way he will make atonement for the Most Holy Place because of the uncleanness and rebellion of the Israelites, whatever their sins have been. He is to do the same for the tent of meeting, which is among them in the midst of their uncleanness. 17 No one is to be in the tent of meeting from the time Aaron goes in to make atonement in the Most Holy Place until he comes out, having made atonement for himself, his household and the whole community of Israel.

18 “Then he shall come out to the altar that is before the LORD and make atonement for it. He shall take some of the bull’s blood and some of the goat’s blood and put it on all the horns of the altar. 19 He shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his finger seven times to cleanse it and to consecrate it from the uncleanness of the Israelites.

20 “When Aaron has finished making atonement for the Most Holy Place, the tent of meeting and the altar, he shall bring forward the live goat. 21 He is to lay both hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites—all their sins—and put them on the goat’s head. He shall send the goat away into the wilderness in the care of someone appointed for the task. 22 The goat will carry on itself all their sins to a remote place; and the man shall release it in the wilderness.

23 “Then Aaron is to go into the tent of meeting and take off the linen garments he put on before he entered the Most Holy Place, and he is to leave them there. 24 He shall bathe himself with water in the sanctuary area and put on his regular garments. Then he shall come out and sacrifice the burnt offering for himself and the burnt offering for the people, to make atonement for himself and for the people. 25 He shall also burn the fat of the sin offering on the altar.

26 “The man who releases the goat as a scapegoat must wash his clothes and bathe himself with water; afterward he may come into the camp. 27 The bull and the goat for the sin offerings, whose blood was brought into the Most Holy Place to make atonement, must be taken outside the camp; their hides, flesh and intestines are to be burned up. 28 The man who burns them must wash his clothes and bathe himself with water; afterward he may come into the camp.

29 “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves[c] and not do any work—whether native-born or a foreigner residing among you— 30 because on this day atonement will be made for you, to cleanse you. Then, before the LORD, you will be clean from all your sins. 31 It is a day of sabbath rest, and you must deny yourselves; it is a lasting ordinance. 32 The priest who is anointed and ordained to succeed his father as high priest is to make atonement. He is to put on the sacred linen garments 33 and make atonement for the Most Holy Place, for the tent of meeting and the altar, and for the priests and all the members of the community.

34 “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: Atonement is to be made once a year for all the sins of the Israelites.�

I was very confused by the sections of the ritual involving the goats. I always wonder if others read over such rituals and just assume they are arbitrary in their processions. However, there were a couple of things that caught my eye enough for me to go back through Genesis and reread the story of Joseph. As a warning I will admit that most of my writing comes in a stream of consciousness.

I wanted to come here to discuss my analysis because I would really like to see others input on the subjects at hand! Here is my reading of Leviticus 16:

In Leviticus 16 we find the Lord speaking to Moses; telling him to inform his brother Aaron about how he must proceed in the act of atonement for his sins. The rules God hands down stem from the story of Joseph, where his brothers never properly atoned for their sin of abandoning him in a pit. God’s ruling goes even further to atone for the sins of all of Israel as well.
The story of Joseph is much more than a tale of forgiveness, but that aspect is what I will focus on in this analysis. In Genesis 45:4, after Joseph exclaimed to his brothers, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt!� they were frightened. Earlier in the story Joseph overheard his brother Rueben speaking to the others; “Didn’t I tell you not to sin against the boy? But you wouldn’t listen! Now we must give an accounting for his blood,� (Genesis 42:22). There also seems to be a hint of guilt attached to the quote. The fear is created because of the power that Joseph holds over them. He controlled the distribution of food in a time of famine, and this made him a very important person. The time came where the father of Joseph and his brothers, Jacob, passed away. The brothers still had not atoned for their sin against him. They eventually used the death of their father as a way to force the forgiveness out of Joseph. They said to him, “Your father left these instructions before he died: ‘This is what you are to say to Joseph: I ask you to forgive your brother’s the sins and the wrongs they committed in treating you so badly,’� (Genesis 50:16-17).
Let us come back to the goats in Leviticus: In his atonement, Aaron was made to supply two goats, one for sacrifice to the Lord and one to be for Azazel (Leviticus 16:7-9). Azazel does not have a definition, but many believe it to mean scapegoat. The author reviews that in Genesis 37, Joseph’s brothers left him to die in the pit. “Then they got Joseph’s robe, slaughtered a goat and dipped the robe in the blood. 32 They took the ornate robe back to their father and said, “We found this. Examine it to see whether it is your son’s robe� (Genesis 37: 31-32). By doing this, the brothers create a scapegoat for their own actions. The goat of sacrifice is therefore meant to represent the goat killed in order to cover Joseph’s jacket, while the goat for Azazel is meant to represent Joseph himself, or more specifically the jacket that came to represent him.
In 16:21, the Lord says, “Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of Azazel, and confess over him all the inequities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions, even all their sins’ and he shall put them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of an appointed man into the wilderness�. My readings would have me suggest that this is a connection between the goat and Joseph, where as the goat is to be sent to the wilderness with an appointed man, Joseph’s brothers left him with the Midianites in the desert.

Another issue with the story of Joseph that the ancient author addresses in Leviticus 16 is the reaction to which the brothers received after their supposed atonement. There was no punishment handed to them! In fact, they were promised to be looked over by Joseph himself, the man whom they had wronged. If they had atoned in the proper fashion it would be reasonable to expect forgiveness, but their forgiveness was granted out of their trickery. Because of this, the ancient author created rules that had to be followed in order to be cleansed of one’s sins. The Lord said, “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves and not do any work—whether native-born or a foreigner residing among you— 30 because on this day atonement will be made for you, to cleanse you.,� (Leviticus 16:29-30). Without following this set of rules, forgiveness will not be given. It even proceeds to give a specific day dedicated to atonement each year in order to insure the proper actions take place. The Lord has Aaron ask for the forgiveness of all of Israel’s wrongs; a potential reference to the fact that Joseph’s brothers were the sons of Israel. God says, “This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: Atonement is to be made once a year for all the sins of the Israelites,� (Leviticus 16:34). The origin of the Day of Atonement lies with the ritual that Aaron performed. Yet, it was the story of Joseph that the rules within this ritual spawn from. The ancient author saw a flaw in the actions of Joseph’s brothers and therefore created a solution to the issue.[/quote]

No man has ascended to heaven except He who came down, even the Son of man who IS in heaven.

Who is the only exception of all mankind to ascend to the very heights of heaven and stand before the throne to the Godhead of the Most High in the creation?

First of all, the Most High in the creation, is Mankind, who is Lord of Creatures and the prototype of the Lord of Spirits. And the Lord of Spirits is the Spiritual Godhead to the body of mankind, who is Lord of all the spiritual godheads to the creatures that are lower on the ladder of evolution/creation.

Psalms 82: 1: Our God presides in the heavenly council: in the assembly of the gods he gives his decisions.

The body of mankind, which was the evolved body of Adam, the first born Son of God, see Luke 3: 38; was sentenced to death by the council of heavenly gods, but Adam, the spiritual Godhead to the preflood body of the Most High in the creation, the Lord of creatures, held the ransom blood of righteous Abel, from a pervious race of mankind, in which His older brother, "Cain, the Shining one" had killed his brother the Abel the godhead to the human body, by destroying the body in which he evolves.

The shining ones were the beings of light that had evolved from the body of mankind, but we'll leave that for the time being.

The Kabbala describes four Adams the two highest of which are celestial and spiritual, "The third Adam is the terrestrial Adam made from the elements of the earth, and placed in the Garden of Eden. This Adam was also an androgene. . . . It had, when first created, a glorious simulacrum or light body, and answers to the Yetzeeratic world."----Ibid., p. 418.

The fourth Adam was the Third Adam as he was after the Fall, when he was clothed with skin, flesh nerves etc. this answers to the Nephesh and Guff, i.e. body, united. Ibid., p. 418.

Genesis 5: 23; At the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, which is the age of the unblemished sacrificial lamb of god who takes away the sins of the world, Enoch was taken to God......Hebrew 11: 5; and Enoch was translated in order that he should not experience death......To translate something, you change it from one form to another.

And Enoch was carried up to the throne of the Most High, (the spiritual godhead of Mankind who had been sentenced to death by the council of lesser godheads to the lower species) which throne was surrounded by glorious creatures, and the Most High who held the righteous blood of Abel, the ransom for the life of one man, said to those glorious creatures tempting them, "This is the one I have chosen, it is MY will that Enoch stand before me into all time."

Then the glorious ones bowed down and said, he shall be released according to your will. It was then that Enoch was stripped of his earthly garment and anointed with the sweet smelling ointment of God, that shone with the brilliance of the sun, and behold, he was as one of the glorious ones. There, Clothed and girded with fire, he was to serve the GREAT GOD before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity.

Sandalphon is an archangel in Jewish and Christian writings. Sandalphon figures prominently in the mystical literary traditions of Rabbinic Judaism and early Christianity, notably in the Midrash, Talmud, and Kabbalah.
Sandalphron and Metatron are evolved human angels, Metatron is the name that was given to Enoch after he had been translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of incorruptible light, and Sandalphron, who is erroneously thought by some to be Metatron’s twin, is in fact Elijah’s angelic name after he was carried up to stand before Enoch and was also transfigured.

The GREAT GOD, is the essential reality of the Universe; the eternal spirit that we perceive as the universal body, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all returns in our eternal cyclic universe. He pours out his blessing of rain and produce etc on the righteous and the wicked alike, and he sends his disasters on the wicked and righteous alike, the trick is, to be guided by your indwelling Spirit, the developing Son of Man in his ascension to the ends of time, and descent, who warns us of what lies ahead. Your life is not pre-determined, but the Son of Man who has evolved on our spirits and who descends from the highest heavens, knows that which you will do, before you are even born.

The Elect and chosen, are the guardians of the body of our God, it is they, the anti-bodies within the universal body, which recognise the cancerous cells that would, if left unchecked, continue to multiply within the body of God, and it is they, who take the thrones that have been prepared for them, who must attack and cut those cancerous growths from the eternal body and heal it.

I have to keep this as short as possible, as the full explaination would take too long.

It was in the days of Jared, which name means "descending," that the Sons of God, abandoned their own habitat and defiled themselves with the daughters of man.

According to the Testament of Reuben, they would possess the bodies of the men while they were with their wives and from there, were able to pass on their issue, and Giant were born on the Earth.

But to cut a long story short, you wish to understand who Azazel is.

Perhaps Moses who was the adopted son of Pharaoh and who would have been afforded the best education in the country may have been initiated into the circle of the guardians of the sacred secrets. Moses took the bread or the sacred teachings of Egypt and removed the yeast and gave to the Israelites the unleavened loaf that came down from God. --------- In the religious regulations established by Moses, Aaron would place his hand upon the head of a scapegoat, symbolically transferring the sins of Israel to the goat, which was then sent out into the wilderness to Azazel. Now where do you suppose Moses received this teaching, the only source that I can find is written in the books of Enoch the righteous, where, concernibg the angels who forsook their own habitat and came down and defiled themselves with the daughters of man, it is written.

“And Michael said to the heavenly Lord, (Jah-El=Lord to the glory of the creator El)"Seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and has revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved in heaven, which men were striving to learn. And Semjaza, to whom you have given authority to bear rule over his associates (The other 199 sons of God) and they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth and have slept with them and revealed to them all kinds of sin etc.

And Azael taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth (Tubal-cain, from a previous age of man had been an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron, which knowledge was stored in heaven when that age came to it's end) and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tintures etc.

The Lord then passed judgment on the angels who had forsaken their own original abode and came down and defiled themselves with the daughters of men.

They were to be bound and cast into the valley of the earth until seventy generations had passed, (Jesus was seventy generations from Enoch, see Luke 3: 23-38) but Azazel was punished separate from the others, He was taken out into the wilderness to a place called 'Dudael,' where he was cast into a deep pit and covered with rough and jagged stone, and all sin was to be ascribed to him.

Jesus was 70 generations from Enoch, see Luke 3: 23-38; and Enoch is the 7th from Adam, this makes Jesus the eleventh of the seventh born sons from Adam: 10 is the close of the old system, 10+1= eleven begins the new system.

Jesus was the first fruits to be harvested from the body of man, the first of many brothers to be raised from the dead, the first to win the victory and to receive a share of the glorious immortal body of light that is torn asunder for our salvation.

In his new glorious body of brilliant and blinding light, He, on the road to Damascus, answered Saul's question, "Who are you Lord?" with these words, "I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute."

And Jesus our brother, was given divine glory and now sits in the throne of our Father. The Elect and chosen ones who have born the image of the first Adam, shall also bear the IMAGE of Jesus the second Adam, “The shining ones,� a new creation of bodies of Glorious and blinding Light that is the Temple that is to replace God’s old tabernacle (Mankind) as supreme rulers on this earth.

First, MAN was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, the first born from the dead, who has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites they; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father’s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which includes even the angels, will bow at their feet

S-word
Scholar

Post #5

Post by S-word »

As to Joseph, he was a type of Christ, who is sent into the kingdom of the firtborn, to prepare a place for his brothers who are to follow him.

Joseph knew that it was not his brothers who forced him into the land of Ham, the firstborn of Noah, but that it was according to God's will and their sin was concealed in the protective shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of spirits.

Like Jesus, Joseph was stripped of his clothes and he was cast into a pit where he remained for three days and three nights, while the brothers decidered what to do with him. Then the two brothers, who actually sold him, received thirty coins from the sale, and according to the Testament of the Patriarchs, they hid ten peices for themselves, and divided the remaining twenty with the brothers, with which they all bought new sandals, and it was from here that the custom arose, that whenever the price of a sale was agreed upon, the seller would remove his old sandal.

After Joseph had been sold for thirty coins, he was then taken into the land of Firstborn, where he prepared a place for his brothers.

First, MAN was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, (Who was sold for thirty peices of silver) and who is the firstfruits harvested from the body of man; the first to be born from the seemingly dead past of "The Son of Man" who came down for our salvation, who (He Jesus) has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites they; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father’s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.

Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, gives the meaning of the Hebrew word “Almah,� which is used in Isaiah 7: 14; as, (Concealment: Unmarried woman.) when Mary, the obedient handmaid to her indwelling spirit, who had told the angel three months earlier that she was at that time still a virgin, after being told of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, she then went from her home town of Nazareth to a small town near Jerusalem to join with many other members of the family of Elizabeth the aged sister of Anna the mother of Mary, who is the niece to Elizabeth, who were of the daughters of Levi, where she must have met for the first time and was spiritually attracted to the biological father of Jesus, who had come from Cyprus, Joseph the Levite son of Alexander Helious III (Heli). The act of obedience from which the child of God’s promise was conceived in the womb of the “Almah,� unmarried woman, was concealed in the shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of spirits.

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham. Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father. ‘Terah,’ is the father to both Abraham and Sarah, while ‘Heli,’ is the father of both Joseph and Mary. Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of God's promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, ‘ you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, today I have become your Father.� See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; befor they were changed by the church of Constantine; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.�) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,� vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine.
All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.� Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.�

If Jesus was not born of the flesh as all human beings are, but was born of a virgin without the male semen having been introduced into her uterus, then this would have been the greatest of all miracles, and would have been shouted from the roof tops by all four gospel writers and yet we see that Mark and John ignore the physical birth of Jesus as being totally irrelevant to the story of salvation and begin they account of He who was sent in the name of the Lord, with the Baptism of the man Jesus, when he was born of the spirit and the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, Today I have become your father.�

Matthew merely translates the Hebrew, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young unmarried woman who is pregnant will have a son and will name him ‘Immanuel.’�

While Luke simply reveals that the young "parthenos" unmarried 14 year old Mary, was still a virgin 3 months before she was found to be pregnant. Due to her obedience to our indwelling ancestral spirit, she conceived in her womb the child of the father, chosen by the Holy Spirit, which act of obedience by the handmaid of the Lord, was hidden in the protective shadows beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits.

Jesus who was born of the flesh as are all human beings, was born the first of many of God's Sons, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, which descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased. THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

1st letter of John 4:1-3; “My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc.�

2nd letter of John verses 7-10;.“Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.�

Where will you find a teaching that has been spread throughout the earth, that refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being?

S-word
Scholar

Post #6

Post by S-word »

S-word wrote:As to Joseph, he was a type of Christ, who is sent into the kingdom of the firtborn, to prepare a place for his brothers who are to follow him.

Joseph knew that it was not his brothers who forced him into the land of Ham, the firstborn of Noah, but that it was according to God's will and their sin was concealed in the protective shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of spirits.

Like Jesus, Joseph was stripped of his clothes and he was cast into a pit where he remained for three days and three nights, while the brothers decidered what to do with him. Then the two brothers, who actually sold him, received thirty coins from the sale, and according to the Testament of the Patriarchs, they hid ten peices for themselves, and divided the remaining twenty with the brothers, with which they all bought new sandals, and it was from here that the custom arose, that whenever the price of a sale was agreed upon, the seller would remove his old sandal.

After Joseph had been sold for thirty coins, he was then taken into the land of Firstborn, where he prepared a place for his brothers.

First, MAN was created a little lower than the angels, then he is crowned with glory and all creation is placed beneath his feet. All creation is placed beneath the feet of MAN WHO IS CROWNED WITH GLORY, we have not yet seen this happen. But we have seen Jesus, (Who was sold for thirty peices of silver) and who is the firstfruits harvested from the body of man; the first to be born from the seemingly dead past of "The Son of Man" who came down for our salvation, who (He Jesus) has won the victory and was given divine glory by our heavenly Father and saviour, and now sits in His heavenly throne of Godhead: and who, in Revelation 3: 21; invites they; who win the victory also, to sit with him in our Father’s throne of Godhead within the creation. And all creation Visible and invisible, which includes even the angels, will bow at their feet.

Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, gives the meaning of the Hebrew word “Almah,� which is used in Isaiah 7: 14; as, (Concealment: Unmarried woman.) when Mary, the obedient handmaid to her indwelling spirit, who had told the angel three months earlier that she was at that time still a virgin, after being told of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, she then went from her home town of Nazareth to a small town near Jerusalem to join with many other members of the family of Elizabeth the aged sister of Anna the mother of Mary, who is the niece to Elizabeth, who were of the daughters of Levi, where she must have met for the first time and was spiritually attracted to the biological father of Jesus, who had come from Cyprus, Joseph the Levite son of Alexander Helious III (Heli). The act of obedience from which the child of God’s promise was conceived in the womb of the “Almah,� unmarried woman, was concealed in the shadow beneath the wings of the Lord of spirits.

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham. Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father. ‘Terah,’ is the father to both Abraham and Sarah, while ‘Heli,’ is the father of both Joseph and Mary. Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of God's promise. Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, ‘ you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, today I have become your Father.� See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; befor they were changed by the church of Constantine; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.�) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,� vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine.
All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.� Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.�

If Jesus was not born of the flesh as all human beings are, but was born of a virgin without the male semen having been introduced into her uterus, then this would have been the greatest of all miracles, and would have been shouted from the roof tops by all four gospel writers and yet we see that Mark and John ignore the physical birth of Jesus as being totally irrelevant to the story of salvation and begin they account of He who was sent in the name of the Lord, with the Baptism of the man Jesus, when he was born of the spirit and the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, Today I have become your father.�

Matthew merely translates the Hebrew, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young unmarried woman who is pregnant will have a son and will name him ‘Immanuel.’�

While Luke simply reveals that the young "parthenos" unmarried 14 year old Mary, was still a virgin 3 months before she was found to be pregnant. Due to her obedience to our indwelling ancestral spirit, she conceived in her womb the child of the father, chosen by the Holy Spirit, which act of obedience by the handmaid of the Lord, was hidden in the protective shadows beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits.

Jesus who was born of the flesh as are all human beings, was born the first of many of God's Sons, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, which descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased. THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

1st letter of John 4:1-3; “My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc.�

2nd letter of John verses 7-10;.“Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.�

Where will you find a teaching that has been spread throughout the earth, that refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being?
The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three daughter, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna. Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, Yehoshua married off his daughters as child brides.

Joanna, as a child, was betrothed to Joachim from the genetic lineage of David. Joachim is thought to be a descendant of the cursed line of Jehoiachin.

The second daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth, the sister to Hanna and aunty to Mary. Elizabeth was betrothed to a young Levite by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Hanna/Anna, as a young child, was betrothed to Alexander Helios III (Heli) of the tribe of Levi, being a descendant of Nathan the priest, who was the biological son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite, who became a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Oded-edom, who was a descendant of Moses from the house of Levi.

In Luke 3: 23; you will find “the genealogy of Jesus.� In reference to Luke 3: 23; Yogi Ramacharaka notes, “The words in parenthesis "as was supposed," in Luke (3:23) are supposed to have been inserted in the text by a later writer, as there would be no sense or reason in tracing the genealogy of Jesus through a "supposed" father.

Mary was the daughter of Alexander Helios III (Heli) and Anna, one of three daughters of Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. Anna/Hanna was given as a bride to Alexander Helios (Heli), and Jesus is the son of “Joseph, the son of Heli,� and this Joseph, who is the biological Father of Jesus is about the 40th descendant of Nathan the half brother to Solomon, the biological son of King David, as they both had the same mother, “Bathsheba the wife of Uriah the Hittite,� who is the biological father of Nathan and a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Obed-Edom the Levite.

Zechariah 12: 12-14; Each family in the land will mourn by itself: the family descended from David, (which includes all of his biological sons and their wives) by themselves. The family descended from Nathan and their wives, by themselves etc. this shows clearly that Nathan is not a biological son of David from the tribe of Judah.

The other Joseph, who has no immediate genetic connection to Jesus, as he had no sexual relations with Mary until she had given birth to Jesus the biological son of her half bother, “Joseph the son of Heli from the tribe of Levi," is Joseph the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, and is about the 24th descendant of Solomon the heir to the throne of King David.

The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 119b).� In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house.

Joseph, was of the tribe of Judah and who married Mary the Levite mother of Jesus and adopted her Levite baby, who, according to the "Talmud" would have inherited the rights of his adopted Father. But Joseph the son of Jacob is a descendant of "Jehoiachin," and we read in Jeremiah 22: 30; Thus saith the Lord. “Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days; for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah.�

What a pity, Joseph is the descendant of Jehoiachin, and none of the seed of Jehoiachin has a right to the throne of David, and his adopted son Jesus inherits the rights of his adopted father.

We know from Hebrew 5: 5 to 10; that Jesus the Levite did not take upon himself the honour of high priest, instead, after he had been made perfect through suffering, (and as he rose from the Baptismal waters) God made him high priest in the order or succession of Melchizedek, with these words, “You are my Son. THIS DAY I have begotten thee.� So where does his right to inherit the throne of David come from?

From Nathan the son of David’s wife “Bathsheba.� Nathan the Priest and adopted son of David, who by his adoption, all from his line of descent are heirs to the throne of David. It was for this reason that Herod had Heli, a descendant of Nathan, murdered in 13 BC. Because he was seen as a threat to his throne in Judah.

Yehoshua, the great grandfather of Jesus is said to have died 3 years before Mary the daughter of “Hanna and Heli� was born. If it was his death that ended his period as high priest in Jerusalem in the year of 23 BC, this would mean that Mary was born in 20 BC, and was 7 years old when her father Heli was murdered in 13 BC, and 14 years old when she fell pregnant while, with many other members of the family, she was visiting her aged aunty, Elizabeth the sister of her mother Hanna, and about 15 when she gave birth to Jesus, who was born in 6-5 BC. This would make Mary, who married Cleophas/Alpheaus, the father of James the younger of Mary’s three biological sons, about 47 years old when Jesus, the first of her three biological sons was crucified.

Cleophas is a Macedonian name and in Greek, carries the meaning, “Of a renown Father.� Alpheaus, an Aramaic name, which also carries the meaning “Of a renown Father.� As Alpheaus is said to be the father of James the younger, and James the younger is the son of Mary, and is said by Paul to be that apostle who is the brother of the Lord, we are left with the only logical conclusion, that Mary had remarried and her second husband was Cleophas/Alpheaus, “Of a renown Father.�

S-word
Scholar

Post #7

Post by S-word »

Why did God find it necessary to send Joseph, the first born son of Rachel the beloved of Jacob/Israel, into the land of Egypt, which is the land of Ham the firstborn of Noah’s three sons?

Well, let us first find a point from which to begin, and perhaps we should begin with the rebirth of the man Enoch on earth as the first Melchizedek, King and High Priest to all his descendants.

In the Book of Jubilees 4: 16-24, concerning Enoch the son of Jared and Baraka his niece, who was the daughter of Jared’s brother Basuial, it is written that he, Enoch, whose glorious heavenly body of light was frozen to matter and returned to earth, was the first among men who are born on the earth who learned writing and knowledge and wisdom, and that he wrote down all the signs of the heavens, the courses of the moon and the sun and the stars, the years, months, weeks, Sabbaths, the days and hours etc. And he wrote down all that was and what will be, as he had seen in a vision, all that will happen to the children of men throughout their generations until the Day of Judgment; he saw and understood everything, and wrote his testimony, and placed the testimony on earth for all the children of men and their generations. (He chose Jesus and the elect ones before they were even born.)

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son (and Lamech was the physical Father to Noah the giant) And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

Here we see the man Enoch, the least in the great simulacrum, reborn on earth.

The body of man in whom Adam was the condemned Godhead, was submerged in the baptismal waters from which rose his chosen successor Enoch, who, behind the veil, within the inner most sanctuary, to his earthly Tent/tabernacle, (The post-flood body of mankind) he would ascend to the highest heaven, evolving on the spirits of his descendants.

Noah, his wife, their three sons and their wives, are all the direct descendants of the six sons of Enoch, who are, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchan, Cherminion, and Giadad. The eight souls in the boat all had within them the living spirit of Enoch.

Adam who was commanded by the creator to gain dominion over the life forms from which he had evolved or rather created from all the information that had been gathered since the Big Bang, and whose sin, (for which all of his seed are under the condemnation of death,) was, that he refused to bow to the will of his animal ancestral indwelling parental spirit, who, rather than follow the animal instincts within him, decide to judge for himself, that which was right and wrong.

Enoch, whose life was ransomed by the righteous blood of Abel, was the only exception of the body of Adam to have ascended to the highest heaven to become the Great and glorious simulacrum, which is the blueprint of the shining ones, who will dwell on earth among mankind, and which is also the sacrificial lamb of God, who dies in the process of involution, releasing from the least to the greatest, the spirits from which he was created, of which spirits, the man Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, and the least in the great simulacrum which Enoch had become.

When Noah turned 500, he began his family, Ham was his firstborn. Shem, of who we are told in Genesis 11: 10; was 100, two years after the flood, when Noah was 602, was born when Noah was 502, and Genesis 10: 21; reveals that Shem is the older brother of Japheth.

The fact that this is the order of the births of Noah’s sons is reinforced in the Book of Jubilees chapter 8: where it’s written that Noah divided the land between his three sons. Ham received the land of Africa to the south. Shem received the land from the Nile Delta north to Lebanon and east to India; while Japheth received the land north of Lebanon including the five great islands. It goes on to say, “But the land of Japheth is cold, and the land of Ham is hot, but the land of Shem is neither hot nor cold, but is of a blended hot and cold.

Surely, the lord is here revealing that Shem is the middle son. Ham. (The black). Japheth, (The white). Shem, (The brown.)

Genesis 9: 20; speaks of the time that Noah lay naked in a drunken stupor in his tent, when his youngest descendant “Canaan� came in (And as many believe, Sodomised his grandfather) Verse 24; When Noah sobered up and realised what his youngest descendant had done to him, he said, “A curse on Canaan! (Who was of the line of Ham the first born) He will be a slave to his brothers. Give praise to the Lord, the God of Shem, etc.

Noah had removed the blessing of first born from Ham and given it to Shem, but now the Holy Spirit had to transfer the spirit of Ham to that of Shem. Now we will observe the Holy Spirit at work. Galatians 4: 29; “Yet, at that time (Ishmael) the child who was born of the flesh, persecuted him (Isaac) who was born according to the promise of God and the workings of the Holy spirit.

Obedience to our indwelling Father Enoch, the heir and obedient son of Adam, is not sin, and Abraham, the first to accept the Son of Man, (of who Enoch was the chosen cornerstone) as his God, was obedient to his indwelling spirit.

Because not one of the ten post flood ancestors of Abraham, had died before Abraham was born, and no spirit of the line of Shem had been gathered to the living spirit of the man Enoch within the body of mankind, to which living spirit, Abraham was an obedient servant and an extension, it was to his obedient servant in his far and distant past, that The Son of Man first appeared to, and said Abraham, “In Blessing, I will bless you, and in multiplying, I will multiply you.�

From that day on, all the spirits of good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness, after paying the blood price for the inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made in their lives, where gathered to the living evolving spirit of the man Enoch within the bosom of Abraham. And Jesus, was the compilation of all those spirits who had been judged in the flesh as all are judged, who had died the first death, been Judged and divided from the unrighteous dead, over whom the second death had no power, Jesus was Enoch, as he was at that point in his evolution, reborn on earth.

Isaiah 57:1; “Good people die, and no one understands or even cares. But when they (Good people) die, no calamity can hurt them. Those who lead good lives find peace and rest in death.� Unlike the tormented disembodied minds of those who lived unrighteous lives and did not find rest in the bosom of Abraham, as explained by Jesus in his parable of Lazarus and the rich man.

The man Jesus, had been born of the parents in whom were the required genetic spirits, who had been gathered to the bosom of Abraham. Those parents had been chosen by the Holy Spirit, and their son, who was the chosen successor to the only exception of all mankind, to have ascended to the highest heaven, was filled with the spirit of our Lord God and saviour. While He who is still in the highest heaven, the glorious simulacrum, sent his spirit, (his wisdom, knowledge and insight,) to fill the body of his chosen successor, Enoch in his evolution/growth as Jesus, who he made to be high priest in the line of succession to Melchizedek.

This occurred as he rose from the baptismal waters which are symbolic of the baptismal waters in which Adam was submerged and his successor arose, and was filled with the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, THIS DAY I have begotten thee.

This man Jesus, when, after being made death in the flesh, but alive in spirit descended in time and was reborn in the body of Noah, the throne to the Godhead of mankind, from where he preached the good news to those who were disobedient while the ark was being built. See 1st Peter 3: 20; those who are able to endure to the end and win the victory also, are invited to follow our brother.

Jesus who now sits in the throne of Godhead to the Most High in the creation, where, as the chosen cornerstone, he awaits while Enoch, the chosen heir to Adam, our most glorious Father, gathers those of who, he creates the new species of energy beings, as the Temple that will replace his old earthly tabernacle (mankind) as the supreme rulers on earth, in which our most glorious Father and his Son Enoch, shall dwell among mankind, within the inner most sanctuary of the new Temple of which, Jesus is the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

But now, I think that we should return to the reason why, God found it necessary to send Joseph of the line of Shem into the land of firstborn. There will be those who will judge the actions of Abraham’s obedience to his indwelling spirit as being evil. They will judge the Spirit who had seen the end result of the actions of mankind, and in their judgment of our indwelling evolving ancestral spirit, they will pass judgment on themselves.

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus, and he too was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, who had the King of Egypt/Ham take Sarai as his wife, and the two became one.

Anyone who breeds pedigrees will know that if their pedigree bitch is impregnated by a mongrel and semen is introduced into the bitch, whether or not conception occurs with that mating, any future offspring from that bitch, even from a male pedigree dog of the same breed as the bitch, will carry certain genetic characteristics of the mongrel, for the two had become one.

If the breed of the bitch is known for it passivity and the semen that she had received into her body, from which mating she did not conceive, was from an aggressive American pit bull, then any future pups of hers may inherit that aggressiveness. It was for this very reason that Mary had to remain a pure virgin until she was impregnated by the man chosen by the Holy Spirit, to be the biological father of Jesus.

Now let God’s word reveal to you, how the birth of the child of God’s promise (Isaac) was brought to fruition, according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

The reason why God sent the descendants of Shem into the land of Ham/Egypt, the first born son of Noah, was because of what Canaan the youngest descentant of Noah had done to him while he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor; Genesis 9: 24; When Noah sobered up and learned what his youngest ben/descendant had done to him, he cursed Canaan the son of Ham, and blessed his second son Shem, to who he then bestowed the blessing of first born, declaring that the descendants of Ham the firstborn, would be the slaves to Shem’s descendants.

Because of a severe drought, Abraham was moved by the spirit down into the land of Egypt/Ham, where he told everyone that the 65 to 70 year old Sarai, was his sister, which she was, or rather his half-sister, the King saw the beautiful one from the north and took her as his wife.

After the poor deceived king was hit with many plagues and diseases and realised what the cause of his punishment was, he called Abraham to him, who he had treated so well while Sarai had lived with him as his wife, giving to Abram gifts of flocks of sheep and goats, cattle, donkeys, slaves and camels etc, and the King said to Abraham, “What have you done to me, why did you say she was your sister and let me take her as my WIFE, here is your wife take her and get out.

He then gave orders to his men, so they took Abraham and put him out of the country together with his wife and everything he owned, which included the gifts of flocks of sheep and goats, cattle, donkeys slaves and camels etc that the poor deceived king had bestowed on Abram while the king was living with Sarai as husband and wife.

Then when the 90 year old Sarai, who, apparently had been unable to ever carry a pregnancy to its full term, was told by the angel that she would become pregnant by Abraham, the Holy Spirit moved Abraham to travel down south to Mamre, which was in the territory of Abimelech, where again Abraham told Sarah to say that she was his sister, which in fact she was, as she was the biologic daughter of Abraham’s biological father, but not of his mother.

Abimelech believed that by taking the aged sister of the wealthiest man in the country, he might share in that wealth. After Sarah had been placed in the harem of Abimelech, the Holy Spirit of God then caused all the pregnant women in the Harem to miscarry and made it impossible for any to fall pregnant. Undoubtedly the greatest medical minds in that country at that time, would have been called in to administer to all the women in the harem, including Sarah, any plant/drugs that were known to increase fertility and inhibit natural abortions.

Abimelech who, unlike the King of Egypt, had not touched Sarah, was then warned in a dream of the dire consequences if he did not return Sarah to Abraham, which he did the very next morning after the dream, with sheep, cattle and slaves and 1000 pieces of silver as proof to all that Sarah was innocent of any wrong doing.

Sarah then became pregnant to her half brother Abraham, according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, and Isaac the biological son of Abraham and his half-sister, was born with certain characteristics of the King of Egypt who was a descendant of Ham the first born of Noah.

The descendants of Shem the second born, were then sent into the land of first born, where for hundreds of years, they interbred with the descendants of Ham, til God destroyed every first born descendant of Ham in that country, who were not of the genetic line of Shem, and it was then that Our Lord God and saviour, called his son/Israel in which nation was the spirit of the first born, out of Egypt.