IBIBLES.NET needs help

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

Bible Editor

IBIBLES.NET needs help

Post #1

Post by Bible Editor »

I am developing on-line bibles at the website

http://ibibles.net

which are designed for screen display in the church, bible study class, and personal fast reading. Each bible contains about forty thousands links. With a single click it displays a chapter of any bible books. Another click goes to the required verse, and from any places a click will return to the bible index. The font size is adjustable for display purpose.

It can search up to six versions and languages of bibles for comparison. Preachers and bible scholars can make use of this tool to get the necessary bible material to prepare sermons and reports.

I plan to extent the website to include all major Asian and European languages, including Greek and Hebrew. A project like this needs help from many people. Please suggest and help.

Bible Editor - holybibles@hotmail.com

The Tongue
Under Probation

Re: IBIBLES.NET needs help

Post #2

Post by The Tongue »

Bible Editor wrote: I am developing on-line bibles at the website

http://ibibles.net

which are designed for screen display in the church, bible study class, and personal fast reading. Each bible contains about forty thousands links. With a single click it displays a chapter of any bible books. Another click goes to the required verse, and from any places a click will return to the bible index. The font size is adjustable for display purpose.

It can search up to six versions and languages of bibles for comparison. Preachers and bible scholars can make use of this tool to get the necessary bible material to prepare sermons and reports.

I plan to extent the website to include all major Asian and European languages, including Greek and Hebrew. A project like this needs help from many people. Please suggest and help.

Bible Editor - holybibles@hotmail.com
I applaud your endeavours and wish that such technology had been available in my younger days, (But then again, who knows?) and although I would love to be of some assistance, but, being over 70 and a dinosaur in relation to computer technology, using my computer only as a search machine, communicating and filing devise, I'm afraid that I can be of no help to you. Sorry mate.