The Holy Spirit

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

The Holy Spirit

Post #1

Post by TheTruth101 »

Christ is the only begotten son, yes. But all us Christians are all son/daughters of God as well. You know why? Because of that prophecy Christ have left. Yes, the holy spirit, the third of the trinity. Which means, we are the holy spirits because we are filled with the holy spirit. Holy spirit is of spiritual nature, and if we look at the spiritual aspects of nature only, then it is established we are only of the spiritual aspects of life. Yes, concluding to all of us being holy spirits. That was the beggining understanding of calling God the Father. Simply because we were given authority to because of the begotten son, Christ. Now you know why people that believe in Christ calls the creator Father. This is the historical explanation of why we are allowed to call God FATHER.

YahDough
Under Probation

Re: The Holy Spirit

Post #2

Post by YahDough »

[Replying to post 1 by TheTruth101]

I like your take on it without using scripture. It is novel and encouraging.

Jn:14:26: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.