New Moderator Needed

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

Bio-logical
Site Supporter

New Moderator Needed

Post #1

Post by Bio-logical »

I enjoyed my time with DC&R, but I have not frequented the site in several years. I am glad to see that the group I created is still used and in that I have been able to contribute to posterity in my absence, but I am making an offer to give up my authority in every way on this subforum and put it into the hands of those you trust. Anybody interested in taking over should offer their services here, and since I am not familiar with who anybody really is anymore, I leave it up to the users of the forum to choose their mods.

If I do not get the chance to make the new designation myself in a reasonable amount of time, please consider this my resignation.

If anybody cares to find me in the public sphere, my name is Greg Brahe and I have been actively broadcasting on topics such as this on YouTube with the New Covenant Group (a search for my name brings up relevant accounts) as well as running an active Facebook page, www.inspiringdoubt.com. My Facebook profile is public and I enjoy new friends and contacts through there.

Thank you for helping me to discover my calling.

My regards,

Greg Brahe
Doubt is not the end, but only the beginning of pursuit.