Jesus believed One-True-God, he did not believe in Trinity

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

paarsurrey1
Sage

Jesus believed One-True-God, he did not believe in Trinity

Post #1

Post by paarsurrey1 »

Jesus believed One-True-God, he did not believe in Trinity. Did he?

Jesus was a Jew and followed Moses' teachings. His core teaching was :

Matthew 22 (NIV)
The Greatest Commandment

34Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?�

37Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’c 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’d 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.�
http://biblehub.com/niv/matthew/22.htm

The above is the same as Moses told:

Deuteronomy 6:5-7New International Version (NIV)

5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... my+6%3A5-7

So the "heart and soul" and essence of Jesus belief and his teaching was to believe in One-True-God whom he used to address in love or poetic way as God-the-Father, and to worship no other god.

This is Jesus' overwhelming teaching and all other creeds must be within it and in no way the slightest repugnant to it. If a creed is against it then one is not following the way Jesus was following nor heading to the light Jesus followed.
Right,please?

Regards

steveb1
Scholar

Re: Jesus believed One-True-God, he did not believe in Trini

Post #21

Post by steveb1 »

[Replying to post 1 by paarsurrey1]

The Trinity doctrine was formulated by non-Jews centuries after Jesus's death, so Jesus could not have believed in the Trinity.

"High christology" probably began in the mind of Jesus, but it did not consist in a claim to "be God".

Even in John's high christology, Jesus never claims to be God. In fact, he excludes himself from the Godhead in John 17:3. He also tells Mary that he himself has a God: "I ascend to your God and my God".
Moreover, Jesus denies any Godhood to himself because he consistently says that all his power and authority are derived from the Father and that "I can do nothing of myself", but "onlyby the will of the Father". In the NT, therefore, Jesus is not God and not the Trinitarian Son/Second Person. But he does claim - in all the Gospels - to be more than a mere mortal.

John's Jesus is both the Nazarene carpenter-sage, and the embodiment of the Logos, which for John makes Jesus God's "Son". Not in an ontological Trinitarian sense, but rather as an ancient, primordial, archangelic figure, at God's side in a heavenly preexistence, and through whom "all was made". Remarkably, the Synoptic Gospels to a greater or lesser extent, tend to echo major attributes of this high christology.

In the Synoptics, when Jesus is on trial before the Sanhedrin, he identifies himself with the heavenly Son of Man from the book of Daniel - a preexistent figure, living in the clouds of heaven, present to Yahweh, the Ancient of Days, in the heavenly court. Jesus tells the Sanhedrin that they themselves will see this celestial Son of Man coming in the clouds, gloriously, accompanied by "Power" (God's living Presence). In other places, Jesus says that the Son of Man is charged with execution of divine judgment which will come on "the last day".

The priest cries "blasphemy" and tears his robes when he hears Jesus's expression of high christology. Not because Jesus is claiming to "be God", but rather because Jesus - a mere man - is claiming to be "a Second Power in heaven", who was also associated with Yahweh's chief assisting angel, the Great Angel of ancient Israel, who bore the divine name and executed divine judgment.
The priest saw in Jesus's claim a lying attempt to identify himself with the Great Angel and with the sacred Son of Man. Hence the charge of blasphemy: Jesus in fact (so thought the Sanhedrin) was no more the Son of Man or the Great Angel than he was the true Messiah. His crucifixion was consequent to the Sanhedrin's condemnation of Jesus's claim to be the preexistent heavenly figure.

Some of the earliest Jewish christologies held that a great angel, or the heavenly Christ, or the Adam Kadmon, or the Son of Man, had descended upon and dwelled in Jesus at least from the time of his baptism by John. Which meant that Jesus was God's Son in a high christological sense that expanded beyond mere Adoptionist christology. Jesus carried in himself the spirit of the Preexistent One.

This primordial "Power" was transformed into the Trinity's Second Person centuries after Jesus's death, the error being that the Church Councils mistook the Jewish/monotheistic Son of Man to be "God" - but, knowing that "God" always meant the Father-Creator in heaven while Jesus was only the Son on earth - the Councils elevated Jesus into full Godhood, turning the Son of Man into God the Son.

DPMartin
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by DPMartin »

paarsurrey1 wrote:
Wootah wrote: You aren't demonstrating how there is a conflict between the one true God and the trinity.
It is not required as Moses and other prophets/messengers did not believe in any trinity. Trinity is made-in-Rome by Pauline-Christianity, imported from other people.

Regards

your wrong there

there is Abraham the father Isaac the beloved son who was offered and Jacob who's name was changed by God to Israel of which starting with twelve all are the children of.

there's God the Father of which the Son said He had in Heaven of which John the Baptist witnessed God say Jesus was His Beloved Son and the Holy Spirit of which was witnessed again by John the Baptist as a dove and of which Jesus said was to be a comforter to the disciples and one needs to be born of. which makes those born of the Holy Spirit children of God through the Son in the Holy Spirit which so happened to start with twelve.

also in the beginning God created, then His Spirit moved on the face of the waters or hovered, and said hence His Word of which all is created through.

God, His Spirit and His Word. all three are one. and yes guys like Moses knew this. he is the one who documented it for you to read.

puddleglum
Sage

Post #23

Post by puddleglum »

When the wise men came to see Jesus they worshipped him. They knew that the King of the Jews would be God incarnated in human form. It is quite possilbe that the Jews knew that God was a trinity. They rejected Jesus as their Messiah and this rejection affected their ability to understand the scriptures.

The Bible says, "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." But the word for God is Elohim, which is plural. The three persons of the Trinity can be one God in the same sense that a man and woman who are married can be one flesh.
His invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.
Romans 1:20 ESV

steveb1
Scholar

Post #24

Post by steveb1 »

paarsurrey1 wrote: Jesus believed One-True-God, he did not believe in Trinity. Did he?

Jesus was a Jew and followed Moses' teachings. His core teaching was :

Matthew 22 (NIV)
The Greatest Commandment

34Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?�

37Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’c 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’d 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.�
http://biblehub.com/niv/matthew/22.htm

The above is the same as Moses told:

Deuteronomy 6:5-7New International Version (NIV)

5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... my+6%3A5-7

So the "heart and soul" and essence of Jesus belief and his teaching was to believe in One-True-God whom he used to address in love or poetic way as God-the-Father, and to worship no other god.

This is Jesus' overwhelming teaching and all other creeds must be within it and in no way the slightest repugnant to it. If a creed is against it then one is not following the way Jesus was following nor heading to the light Jesus followed.
Right,please?

Regards
As a monotheistic Jew, Jesus had no concept of a Trinity, and in John's Gospel (John 17:3) he explicitly excluded himself from the Godhead, saying, "You [heavenly Father] are the only true God". Elsewhere in John Jesus says that he is a man who has heard God's word and obeys it - at most a claim to an ardent, faithful kind of Sonship, but not to ontological deity.

Not that Jesus considered himself an ordinary mortal. His confession before the Sanhedrin proves that. In this scene, Jesus identifies himself with a pre-existent heavenly figure called "the Son of Man" - one who gloriously comes in the clouds, accompanied by "Power" - the very Presence of God. The Gospels portray Jesus as Son of Man being able to forgive sin, and being charged with a crucial role in the final judgment.

Clearly the priests were correct in charging Jesus with a kind of secondary blasphemy because, while he neither cursed God or claimed to be God, Jesus still abrogated to himself the superhuman prerogatives, knowledge, and power of a hitherto only celestial companion of God. That was blasphemy enough for the Sanhedrin, and understandably so.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Trinity Imagined By Allah.

Post #25

Post by Falling Light 101 »

I have noticed that The Quran does indeed declare that any ideas, theories, conceptions or notions of " any " Trinity existing concerning god, are all wholly completely false, error and truly evil and those who adhere to this faith - are deserving condemnation and punishment from god.

This can not be denied, when we read the Quran this message is crystal clear.

However, the only hint or even mentioning whatsoever at all concerning The Trinity Doctrine in Islam - is a description concerning - Mary, Allah, and Yahoshua, and it calls these three as "Allah, Allah's wife Mary and their conceived son Yahoshua "

This is the only focus of the " Trinity " and only single description of the Trinity as an explanation or description - in the Quran.

Although the Holy Spirit - is mentioned in the Quran - but it is only mentioned in the context of - giving revelation and Holy Books, giving signs and strength - also the breath of life and in the Quran The Holy Spirit is also breathing into Mary’s womb to conceive Yahoshua. The Quran condemns and - decries and warns against the Christians who believe that these three are considered “ the three “ as partners or calls on the title or phrase of - “ THE THREE “ to say that Christians falsely believe in - “ The Three “ as - = Allah, Mary and their conceived son Yahoshua.

This is the only condemnation and objection to any form or elusion or insinuation or any hint of any Trinity believe in existence - in The Quran. The Holy Spirit is never mentioned in the context of " The Three " that Christians have attributed as partners with Allah.

If we take The Quran upon the intended message and upon the word of what it literally says and explains concerning what Allah and Mohammad are saying, that Christians believe that Mary and Allah are a part of the Trinity Doctrine.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah ) said: - Mary is mentioned alongside the Messiah, because some Christians took her as another god and worshipped her as they worshipped the Messiah. As for those who do not believe in that, they still ask of her what should be asked of God, to the extent that they say to her: Forgive me, have mercy on me, and so on, based on a belief that she will intercede with her son concerning that.

Sometimes they say: O mother of God, intercede for us with God. And sometimes they ask her for their needs, which should be sought from God, and they do not mention intercession. Others worship her as they worshipped the Messiah. - Al-Jawaab as-Saheeh (4/255-256).

The Holy Spirit is not mentioned in The Quran as a part of “ the three / { trinity } “ but the Quran makes its stand against The Trinity, only by the reasoning - of stating “ that God cannot have a son since he has no wife “

Sura. 72:3 - The truth is that - exalted be the Majesty of our Lord - HE has taken unto Himself neither wife nor son.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn - Disbelievers say, 'God is the third of three', gods, that is, He is one of them, the other two being Jesus and his mother, are - [those] who are fixed upon unbelief, shall suffer a painful chastisement, namely, the Fire.

The entire concept of The Trinity Doctrine involving The Father, Son and Spirit are completely absent and nonexistent in the Quran -

I, myself, personally - for me - I do not believe that The Father, Son, and Spirit are Three Separate, Individual, Distinct Persons - and I have found that The Trinitarians have altered, changed, added to and removed words from the Original Manuscripts in creating their Trinitarian Translations. - - I simply truly believe what the Original Manuscripts say - that these three are One. And not mentioned or described - as Three Persons.

As it explains in - Php 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. - :5 For think or regard this in / You / yourselves who { You whom also exist } or ( to ) - You who are - also in Christ Jesus.

6 Who, existed in the form / morph of God, thought it not robbery or seizing, taking (by force) being or eXisting equally God: - :7 But an ineffective / vain / voided / non-effect reputation Himself, taking or receiving the form / morph of a servant was in the likeness of men: = human nature.

Yahoshua admitted that He was not a CO EQUAl " not a CO ETERNAL " INDIVIDUAL " who was a - SEPARATE DISTINCT PERSON - from the Father. Nor a part of a Trinitarian concept, nor one in unity or agreement with the Father. But He was in the form / morph of God, - eXisting equally God: - :
But also at the same time - here on earth, as a man - God took on the MORPH - ONLY - JUST as a vain / voided / non-effect - reputation of Himself - and - MADE INTO - and taking or receiving - the form / morph of a servant, - He, THE FATHER - was MORPHED into the likeness of a man: / human. - Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - I do not have any power of miracles, of my own " I do not have a will of my own - I CANNOT DO anything, whatsoever - OF MY OWN ... Saying that it is the father only, that does the miracles and the works.

He was not a distinct separated part of God, nor of a trinity in a partnership as a second PERSON of a triune CO EQUAL GODHEAD with a head and a tail. The word GODHEAD - = simply does not exist in the Bible. - He was not a separate identity or separate person " separated nor individual PERSON - from the father " His will was not " CO EQUAL " nor the same as " in the same WILL as Gods will. He has no power, no control, no miracles, no knowledge and there is no good, no honor and no REPUTATION in Him. -

Saying - why do you call me " good " ? -- " There is NO ONE good but God alone " - - Every time He spoke of his own will, power, majesty and desire and purpose " I find that He denied the trinity doctrine- Yet at the same time, he and the scriptures declare that He was God Himself - He was from heaven, and He PRE EXISTED / ORIGINATED - in the bosom of the father and EXITED from { out from } the bosom of the father to sit in the RIGHT of God until his enemies are a footstool " And the Trinitarian Translation denies and deletes and removes the words that say that He EXITED from { out from } the bosom of the father. = replacing the word ( OUT FROM ) the right of the Father - to say He only sits " AT " or " ON " the right hand.

I believe that Trinitarians and Muslims both deny and reject and or and simply have deleted or excluded from where He originated, in their scripture and translations. And that Trinitarians forever and eternally leave him sitting. dweling at or on the right hand of God.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #26

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to post 1 by paarsurrey1]

paar, you are absolutely right.

How can people think that Jesus was God when he constantly prayed to God, he said that he was obedient to God, he did and spoke the things God told him to do and speak, and he said to God (the Father) in prayer:

"...YOU [are] the only true God." (John 17:3)

People have to ignore ALOT to hold on to the belief that Jesus is God.

thomasdixon
Apprentice

Re: Jesus believed One-True-God, he did not believe in Trinity

Post #27

Post by thomasdixon »

The Truth About Jesus’ Death
It is a long read but the truth must be told completely
https://tinyurl.com/yfezuvc8
:P

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #28

recently,  this  has  been  my  main  question  to  the  Trinitarian  world concerning    -      Hebrews  10 : 12

I  have  contacted  and  written  to  every  faithful Trinitarian   that  I  can  contact,   I have posted and expressed this question to all of the trinitarian world - this is the question that I have worked on day and night, working to assemble my question in the most clear and precise way.

and I have looked at the original manuscripts Greek - we find exactly what the manuscripts are saying -  in    Hebrews  10 : 12

Please notice the ORIGINAL  MANUSCRIPT  MESSAGE

Heb 10:12 -   ORIGINAL  GREEK   MANUSCRIPTS

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN “ εν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here
:12

αυτος    Him     -     δε    now      -      μιαν   the  one      -      υπερ   for      -      αμαρτιων   sin      -      προσενεγκας    offered up      -      

θυσιαν    a  sacrifice      -      εις    into      -      το    that      -      διηνεκες    forever       -      εκαθισεν    set  down      -      εν    IN      -     

δεξια   the  right      -      του    of      -      θεου    God

The manuscripts are saying - exactly = 

:12 - HIM  NOW  THE  ONE  FOR  SIN,,   OFFERED  UP  A  SACRIFICE  INTO  THAT  FOREVER  SETTING  DOWN    “ εν IN “   THE  RIGHT  OF  GOD

Meaning that Jesus is - { FOREVER TO DWELL “ εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD )    -  ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

but the Protestant Trinitarian translation omits and changes this to say that

JESUS OFFERED ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER,,,,   - SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD;

this is much different from the original that says that FOR SIN,,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD.

please, can the Trinitarian answer, when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ?

and why did Protestants change the Catholic translation by simply moving the punctuation mark of a " Comma " " , " instead of just translating the verse as the original message is transmitted in the manuscript.   

in Hebrews 10:12 - it is very interesting about the Trinity Doctrine in that how the Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate contradict and disagree with the contrasting Protestant K.J.V.

1.    Firstly - Let's look at - Heb 10:12 first from the - Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate

Heb 10:12 :12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

2.    and now - the Protestant K.J.V.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

what we see here - in the enormous contradiction and massive difference between these two translations is that the Catholic Translation states that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - then a comma " , " Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - - ( FOLLOWED BY A COMMA PUNCTUATION MARKING ))

the Catholic translations go on to say " for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, " - - so the Catholics explain the Trinity to say for sure - Jesus - for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,  however the contradiction and difference is that the Protestant K.J.V. places a comma after the word " forever " - to say that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, then the comma " , "

followed by - , sat down on the right hand of God. 

The    K.J.V    removes  the  message  that  says  that  Jesus  for  ever  sitteth  on  the  right  hand  of  God  because  eventually Trinitarians realized that their translation expressly says that Jesus is   NOT  forever  sitting  on  the  right  hand  of  God.

again, let’s look at what the Protestant Translation changes compared to the Catholic predecessor

Protestant K.J.V. -   -  -  After he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever ,,,,, - sat down ON the right hand of God;

vs the Catholic

Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate - -   -  Offering one sacrifice for sins,,,,, - for ever sitteth ON the right hand of God,

Protestants realizing that they cannot believe in a Trinitarian Jesus who forever sits ON the right hand of Trinitarian God - yet they cannot believe in a Jesus who is not a Trinitarian

so they adjust and simply move a punctuation mark to deny and diminish the very deity of Jesus that had been instituted in the confusing and contradiction of the Trinity Contradiction instituted by their Roman Catholic mother. Can Protestants to this day provide answer to the question using their Translation, - when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? ?

do Trinitarians simply take this question to simply mean to them -  “ when is the seating arrangement in heaven changed for the Trinitarian Jesus “

Heb 10:12      -   FROM   ORIGINAL   MANUSCRIPTS

HIM    NOW   THE   ONE   FOR   SIN,    OFFERED   UP   A   SACRIFICE   INTO   THAT   FOREVER   SETTING   DOWN    “    εν    IN  “      THE     RIGHT    OF    GOD

Translated   word  for  word   exactly  --   here    -  :12

αυτος    Him     -     δε    now      -      μιαν   the  one      -      υπερ   for      -      αμαρτιων   sin      -      προσενεγκας    offered up      -      

θυσιαν    a  sacrifice      -      εις    into      -      το    that      -      διηνεκες    forever       -      εκαθισεν    set  down      -      εν    IN      -     

δεξια   the  right      -      του    of      -      θεου    God

The manuscripts are saying  -  exactly       =     :12      -  HIM    NOW   THE   ONE   FOR   SIN,,    OFFERED   UP   A   SACRIFICE   INTO   THAT   FOREVER   SETTING   DOWN    “ εν    IN “   THE   RIGHT   OF   GOD

Meaning that  Jesus is   -   {     FOREVER  TO  DWELL  “  εν    IN  “     -      IN   THE  RIGHT  OF GOD  )

ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE    - 

FOR   SIN,,  HE  OFFERED   UP   ONE   SACRIFICE   INTO   THAT   FOREVER   SETTING   DOWN    IN   THE   RIGHT   OF   GOD

when  does  Trinitarian Jesus  be  removed  and  taken  away  and  loose  his  seat  and  position  of  being  GLORIFIED  to  sit  at  the  right  hand  of Trinitarian God    ? ? ?

their translations says      -     -    :13     FROM  HENCEFORTH  EXPECTING  UNTIL  HIS  ENEMIES  BE  MADE  HIS  FOOTSTOOL.

Mar 12:36 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Trinitarian  Jesus  is  expecting  that  he will  maintain  his  seat  and  position  of  being  GLORIFIED  to  sit  ON  the  right  hand  of God   -   until  his  enemies  be  made  a  footstool  ..

I will do my very best to explain my question and present the reasoning as to why I ask this question.

My intent is never to be disrespectful or harmful to Trinitarian believers but to express and show the evidence
I love Trinitarian believers just as I love all

the  truth  is,   the  Trinitarian  Translations  always  translate  the  passages  of  the  Bible  to  always  say  that  Jesus  is  
  ON   the  right  hand  of  God;

but  never,  ever  once  is  the  Greek  word    -  "   ON   "   ἐπί   -  epi  -   used  to  describe  Jesus  
as  "   
ON   "  the  right  of  God,  in  the  manuscripts

for  example  Mat 26:50   .........      they laid hands  "   ON   "   ἐπί   -  epi  -    Jesus, and took him

the  Greek  word    "   ON   "    is   -   -    ἐπί   -  epi  -   

But  -  the  definition  of  the  Greek  word    {   εν   }    -  means    -    IN   /    in
this Greek word    "  εν  -    IN   "    is  used  a  total  of   2,720   total  times  in  the  New  Testament.
that's   -     two thousand,  two hundred,   and twenty    -   total  times.

the Greek manuscripts declare that  Yahashua  is    -  IN  /  εν   =   EN
IN
  /  εν   =   EN,  -  in  the right of power
IN  /  εν =     EN,  -  the right of the throne
IN  /  εν =     EN,  -  the right of the Father 
IN  /  εν =     EN,  -  the right of God

Heb 12:2       Christ is set   - ἐν - en -   -   in   the right of the throne of God.
Heb 10:12       Jesus is forever sat down    ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of God;
1Pe 3:22       Who is gone into heaven, and is   - ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of God;
Rom 8:34       Christ in  ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20       Christ in  ἐν - en -   -   in  his own right ἐν - en -   -   in  in the heavenly place.
Heb 8:1       Christ is set  ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 1:3      sat down  ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of the Majesty   ἐν - en -   -   in the high.

this  Greek  word    "  εν  "    IN  -   is  used  a  total  of   2,720   total  times in the manuscripts  -       and   47  total  times  in the translation the  Trinitarian  translators  change this  word to  replace and  change this  word  -     into  the  word    {(    ON    )}   -

to  replace  the word   "   IN  "   with  the  word   "   ON   "  is  something that is possible to do but very rarely because the  true  meaning and definition of the Greek word     "    -   ἐν    -   En   -    mean  literally  in  Greek   IN

you  can  replace  the  Greek  word   "  IN  "   with  the  word    "  ON "   - -  for example the translation says

Mar 14:2     But they said,  Not   ON  } the feast day,  

however,  the  Greek word  here  in  "   Mar 14:2  "    is  the  Greek  word       "  - ἐν - En     -    meaning  literally  in  Greek    -    IN
and should more  properly  translate  as  
IN,   -  as  the  manuscripts  say  exactly

:2     But they said,  Not  { IN }    the feast day,  -    not  ON   the  feast  day,  the  manuscripts say  "    IN  the  day  of  the  feast  "

because that the the matter was dealing with death and capture of Jesus wherein the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 

PRIESTS  AND  SCRIBES  LITERALLY  SAID         :2     But they said,  Not  { IN }    the feast day, 
they did not say  
UPON   or  ON  the  feast  day  -  -   they  stated      -   -     :2     Not  { IN }    the feast day, 

​  you  can  replace  the  Greek  word   "  IN  "   with  the  word    "  ON "   - however, this is not something that is done in very many examples because these two  words have a completely different meaning.  The Greek word  "  IN  "  means  literally   "   INSIDE  "   inside  of  an  idea  or  an  object  or  location  and  this  is  where  Jesus  originates ,   it  is    -    IN   -    God,   
 INSIDE   God's   Throne  and  Power  and  Spirit  where  Jesus  originates

and  the  Greek  manuscripts  literally  use  the  Greek  word   OUT  FROM   /  EXITING     "    ἐξ     -     EX  "    when  describing   Yahashua  exiting   /   departing  out  from  and  out  God     -   the Greek  word  literally  means  "    ἐξ     -     EX  "   =     

OUT  OF   /  FROM

Act 7:56   Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing  "    ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     the right of God.

Yahashua  is  both   IN   and   OUT  OF   the  right  of  God -   He  originates  and  dwells  inside  the  spirit  of  God

Mat 26:64       see the Son of man sitting    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 
Mar 14:62       see the Son of man sitting    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 
Mar 12:36      The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     my right untill I make thine enemies thy footstool. 
Mat 22:44        Sit thou    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     my right  until  I make thine enemies thy footstool 
Mat 22:44       Sit thou    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     my right  until I make thine enemies thy footstool
Luk 22:69       the Son of man sitting    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     the right of the power of God. 
Act 2:34        The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     my right 
Mar 16:19       and sat    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "      the right of God. 
Luk 20:42       Sit thou    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     my right 
Act 2:25       for he is    "   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "     my right  

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR JESUS TO BE   IN   AND  OUT  OF THE RIGHT OF GOD   ?

WHEN  HE  APPEARS   IN  BODILY  FORM -   HE  IS  ALWAYS  DESCRIBED  AS   LITERALLY   DEPARTING    DWELLING    OUT   OUTSIDE    OF  THE  RIGHT  OF  GOD   -  externally    -    exterior     -   manifesting  externally   -  the  physical  visible  form  of  the  invisible  spirit

OUTSIDE    OF    GOD    -  appearing  to  man  

WHEN  HE   IS    IN  THE  THRONE   -   HE  HAS  ENTERED   -   DWELLING   IN  THE  RIGHT  OF  GOD  -    UNSEEN  INVISIBLE  RETURN  BACK  IN  THE  SPIRIT  OF  THE  HOLY  WHERE  HE  ORIGINATES  AS  AN  ATRIBUTE  OF  GODS  SPIRIT

AND  HE  IS  FOREVER  IN  THE  RIGHT  OF  GOD  -   BUT  CAN  DEPART  OUT  OF  THE   RIGHT  OF  GOD   -    TO   DWELL   OUT  OF  THE  RIGHT  OF  GOD....   IN  BODILY  FORM -    VISIBLE

and  can  exist   both  at  the  same  time  -  in  and  out  of  the  right  of  God

NEVER -     NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE TIME -      do we find Yahashua sitting     ON   or   AT      the right  HAND 
of God.  -   NEVER   EVER   IN  THE  MANUSCRIPTS

​i promise you this  is  truth

Heb 12:2       Christ is set   - ἐν - en -   -   in   the right of the throne of God.
Heb 10:12       Jesus is forever sat down    ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of God;
1Pe 3:22       Who is gone into heaven, and is   - ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of God;
Rom 8:34       Christ in  ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20       Christ in  ἐν - en -   -   in  his own right   ἐν - en -   -   in  in the heavenly place.
Heb 8:1       Christ is set  ἐν - en -   -   in  the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 1:3       Christ is sat down  ἐν - en -    in  the right of the Majesty       ἐν - en -   -   in  the high.

the  Greek  manuscripts  always  express  Yahashua  as both

- ἐν  -  en -   -   IN  

and

"   ἐξ     -     EX  "   =      OUT  OF  "    God

the  evidence  is  there  in  the  manuscripts  exact  and  precise  -    NOT  EVEN  ONCE -    NOT  ONE SINGLE TIME -   do we find Yahashua   EVER,  ever sitting  "  ON  "   the right  HAND of God -   truly,  not  in  one  single  verse  within  the  manuscript  of  Greek  -   this  concept simply does not exist.

​the  Greek  word    "   ON   "    is   -    ἐπί   -  epi  -   

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #29

i have no sword and I have no power to force you

but that which is the original message of the intent of the Greek and Hebrew inspired by the Spirit Of The Holy

please help me break this violent addiction

i have no dope to provide to your local addicted Government Agency Of Liberal Democrats

Servant77

Post #30

Post by Servant77 »

[Replying to paarsurrey1 in post #1]

All the faithful followers of Yahweh knew that Yahweh and Yahshua are one, echad. Never heard of any such thing as 'trinity' except in / from babylon/foreign religions .
Those foreign religions had lots of people, which constantine wanted to control, as did other unfaithful religious and politic leaders, so they brought the false concept and forced it on the people , on Jews and gentiles alike.
Looking up the origin of the trinity used to reveal that it was not from Scripture, not in Scripture, and not by the Will nor Purpose of the Father in His people/ never in true believers.