Moderator: Moderators

somo
Apprentice

who is this man?

Post #1

Post by somo »

Christ did not see the New Testament and did not establish any church
But he came to complete the Old Testament

TestamentChurches violate the commandments of Christ in their teachings, and the images, crosses, and idols that are inside Churches

many Jews and Christians misinterpret the teachings in Bible and continue to lead the sheep to slaughter. However if interpreted correctly and properly understood, in current Bible God does forbid drunkenness, immortality, usury, gambling, eating pork, worshiping man, and forbids considering Jesus as God which would break first and second Commandments, Quran confirms this.

The doctrine of Christ was a pure monotheism, and then it began to infiltrate into it from various beliefs - especially the pagan beliefs in the Roman world - which dyed it with the Trinity, so the common traditional Christianity became the Christianity of the Trinity.

But there is still today an important and powerful sect among the famous Christian denominations; It is the sect of "the Unitarians", and it has become a phenomenon today in the United States, and the saying of the Christian Unitarians is summed up in: "There is no god but allah - Christ is the Messenger of God

God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the Qur’an to correct previous books such as the Old and New Testaments

Christ is just a prophet

everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

العالم الكبير شمسي يكشف ويفضح مؤامره ونفاق المدلسين

هل بشارة سفر التثنية 18-18 عن يسوع أم محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم؟

1/2 نظرية داروين صارت ديناً | صبور أحمد في حوار مع ملحد

2/2 نظرية داروين صارت ديناً | صبور أحمد في حوار مع ملحد

Compassionist
Guru

Re: who is this man?

Post #2

Post by Compassionist »

somo
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by somo »

1_

John 10 verse 30:

" John 10:30 is often quoted to show that Jesus is equal to God. But when you read the verse in its context you will find that the passage taken as a whole proves the opposite. People are often content to quote the verse in isolation to show that Jesus said I and the Father are one

‘Okay, you say actual unity… let us read further’. If you go ahead in the Gospel of John, Ch. No.17, Verse No.21, it says that, Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) said that… ‘Ye all of them are one – My father in me, and I in thee, we all are one’.

Does it mean that God Almighty, is in Jesus Christ… and Jesus Christ is in all his 12 disciples. So there will be 14 gods – Jesus Christ, God Almighty, and 12 disciples. The same ‘one’ is used there, and here. If you go to the source, the same word is used
– If you go to the Greek… the same word is used –

So does it mean you have 14 gods? And among those disiples, Judas was a traitor -. Even he is God? Thomas doubted Jesus Christ (peace be upon him ) – is he God? – ‘Peter’ – Jesus Christ says … ‘is satanic?’-

Is he also God? No, – all of them, God Almighty – Jesus Christ and the Apostles, are one in purpose – they are same. Again if you go 2 verses ahead – Gospel of John, Ch. 17, Verse 23, says that, ‘I am in thee, and you are in me’… he tells the disciples.
Does it make all them God? No! It means one in purpose

I and My Father are one'

و
John 17:20-22

«. This means that Christ is compatible with the Father, but it does not mean that He is one with the Father in essence,

as Christ said in John 17:11 about his disciples, addressing the Father: “11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[a] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one..”

Explain this bible verse ' I and My Father are one' Dr Zakir Naik #HUDATV

2_

Thomas' saying to Christ "My Lord" does not imply the divinity of Christ

“My Lord ” does not mean divinity, because my Lord means “Teacher” and “My God” was said about others, including Moses, judges, and even Satan.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3_

Jews

� and then the Jews picked up stones to stone him because they understood him to mean that he is claiming to be God. It is only when you read the passage to see what comes before and after this verse that you will realise that the Jews misunderstood what Jesus was saying. In fact, Jesus tried to explain what he meant, and the explanation he gave is still in the Bible for everyone to see. It is surprising that so many people who say they love Jesus ignore his explanation and repeat the mistake which was made by the enemies of Jesus� When Jesus said, �I and the Father are one� (chapter 10, verse 30) the Jews picked up stones to stone him (verse 31).

Jesus could not understand their behaviour, because he had said nothing wrong. So he asked them what he had done wrong to make them want to stone him (verse 32). They replied that Jesus had committed blasphemy since he was only a man yet he claimed to be God (verse 33). But it is clear from the Bible passage above that Jesus did not claim to be God. He only claimed to be the Christ (verse 25). When did he say he was God? They were deliberately misquoting Jesus and putting words in his mouth which they will try to use later as false evidence against him so they could have an excuse to kill him.

https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_ ... ching-come

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

4_

John 1:14

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth John 1:14

We have to note - first of all - that these words mentioned in the beginning of the Gospel of John are not from the words of “Christ” but rather the words of “John.” Christ did not say such words at all.

These are the words of a Jew named Philon
(20 BC - 40 AD) lived in the Hellenistic era in Alexandria, a philosopher and thinker who was influenced by Greek philosophy

Then if the Word is God and the Word became flesh, then this means God becoming flesh, and this is a change in God, and their book says that God does not change [Malachi 3:6]

'\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

5_

This is the testimony of Peter, when he said to the Jews:

[22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. ]. Acts of the Apostles 2-22

Are Christians today more knowledgeable than Peter, the disciple of Christ, who saw him, lived with him, lived with him, and knew him well!

Christ Himself said to the Jews: In the same Gospel: [40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.]. John 8-40.

And this text alone is sufficient for any sane person who seeks the truth to undermine in his mind the idea of the alleged divinity of Christ. Christ himself says to the Jews: I am just a person who conveyed to you the words of God. A word from which it is impossible to understand except one meaning,

as in John 17-3 when he was addressing the Father, saying: [ 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. ].

Whoever wants to obtain eternal life in the time of Christ must know and believe that the true God is God, and know and believe that this true God sent Jesus Christ as a prophet only.

You claim Jesus is God. You cannot produce a single claim and clarification by Jesus himself where he said: " I am God" you cannot.
The Bible has a problem. It cannot make up its mind whether Jesus is God or not. Christians happily point to verses where Jesus supposedly says "I and the Father are one", but then when someone points out that Jesus also said "I am going to your God and my God", they dismiss it as irrelevant and say things like "well Jesus is both man and God and also his son". For Muslims, this is the ultimate heresy. It shows that the Bible is the work of multiple hands. Jesus was not the liar. The people who tried to speak in his name and created a new ideology were the liars.

John 8:58 "Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"

Jesus say in the bible ' before Abraham was I am ' Dr Zakir Naik #HUDATV

Q&A Jesus Before Abraham Was, I Am John 8 58 Sheikh Ahmed Deedat low

somo
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by somo »

somo
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by somo »

Looking back, what seems strange to me now is not that people would wish to embody Jesus’ values, but that others would criticize them for it. What seems even stranger is that few Christians, in the modern day, match this profile. is that Muslims seemed to embody Jesus’ values better than Christians.

1. Jesus was bearded, as are most Muslims, but only the rare Christian.

2. Jesus dressed modestly. If we close our eyes and form a mental picture, we see flowing robes, from wrists to ankles—much like the loose Arabian thobes and the Indio-Pakistani shalwar kameez, typical of the Muslims of those areas. What we don’t imagine is the revealing or seductive clothing so ubiquitous in Christian cultures.

3. Jesus’ mother covered her hair, and this practice was maintained among the Christian women of the Holy Land up to the middle of the twentieth century. Again, this is a practice maintained among Muslims as well as Orthodox Jews (of which Jesus was one), but not among modern day Christians.
Manners

1. Jesus focused upon salvation and eschewed finery. How many “righteous” Christians fit this “It’s not just on Sundays” profile? Now how many “five prayers a day, every day of the year” Muslims?

2. Jesus spoke with humility and kindness. He didn’t “showboat.” When we think of his speeches, we don’t imagine theatrics. He was a simple man known for quality and truth. How many preachers and how many evangelists follow this example?

3. Jesus taught his disciples to offer the greeting of “Peace” (Luke 10:5), and then set the example: “Peace be with you” (Luke 24:36, John 20:19, John 20:21, John 20:26). Who continues this practice to this day, Christians or Muslims? “Peace be with you” is the meaning of the Muslim greeting, “Assalam alaikum.” Interestingly enough, we find this greeting in Judaism as well (Genesis 43:23, Numbers 6:26, Judges 6:23, I Samuel 1:17 and I Samuel 25:6).
Religious Practices

1. Jesus was circumcised (Luke 2:21). Paul taught it wasn’t necessary (Rom 4:11 and Gal 5:2). Muslims believe it is.

2. Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:. Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.

3. Jesus didn’t give or take usury, in compliance with the Old Testament prohibition (Exodus 22:25). Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament and the Quran, as it was forbidden in the religion of Jesus. The economies of most Christian countries, however, are structured upon usury.

4. Jesus didn’t fornicate, and abstained from extramarital contact with women. Now, this issue extends to the least physical contact with the opposite sex. With the exception of performing religious rituals and helping those in need, Jesus never even touched a woman other than his mother. Strictly practicing Orthodox Jews maintain this practice to this day in observance of Old Testament law. Likewise, practicing Muslims don’t even shake hands between the sexes. Can Christian “hug your neighbor” and “kiss the bride” congregations make the same claim?
Practices of Worship

1. Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

2. Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

3. Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:, and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

4. Jesus made pilgrimage for the purpose of worship, as all Orthodox Jews aspire to do. The Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca is well known, and is alluded to in the Bible (see The First and Final Commandment).
Matters of Creed

1. Jesus taught the oneness of God (Mark 12:29-30, Matthew 22:37 and Luke 10:27), as conveyed in the first commandment (Exodus 20:3). Nowhere did he declare the Trinity.

2. Jesus declared himself a man and a prophet of God (see above), and nowhere claimed divinity or divine sonship. Which creed are the above points more consistent with—the Trinitarian formula or the absolute monotheism of Islam?

One wonders what happened between the practices of the first generation of Jesus’ followers and the Christians of modern day. At the same time, we have to respect the fact that Muslims exemplify Jesus’ teachings more than Christians do. Furthermore, we should remember that the Old Testament foretold three prophets to follow. John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were numbers one and two, and Jesus Christ himself predicted the third and last. Hence, both Old and New Testaments speak of a final prophet, and we would be amiss if we didn’t consider that final prophet to be Muhammad, and the final revelation to be that of Islam

somo
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by somo »

Compassionist

thank you

ملحد يهرب من هاشم بعدما عجز عن الإجابة عن سؤاله

ملاكم أمريكي: لهذه الأسباب أحترم الإسلام

شاب أسترالي تمنى الشر للإسلام لكن انتهى به الحال بأن اعتنق الإسلام

رأيت يسوع في أسبانيا/ شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي Speaker's corner

somo
Apprentice

Post #7

Post by somo »

1. Bible Says that God is not Man
The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…”

Hosea 11:9 “...For I am God, and not man...”

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 “…a man who has told you the truth…”

Acts 2:22 “Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.”

Acts 17:31 “He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed”

1. Tim. 2:5 “…the man Christ Jesus.”

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man...nor a son of man…”

The Bible often calls Jesus “a son of man” or “the son of man.”

Matthew 12:40 “…so will the son of man be…”

Matthew 16:27 “For the son of man is going to come…”

Matthew 28 “…until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.”

Mark 2:10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority…”

John 5:27 “…because He is the son of man.”

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the “son of man” is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.

3. The Bible Says that Jesus Denied He is God

Luke 18:19 Jesus spoke to a man who had called him “good,” asking him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.”

Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

4. The Bible Says that God is Greater than Jesus

John 14:28 “My Father is greater than I.”

John 10:29 “My father is greater than all.”

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

5. Jesus Never Instructed His Disciples to Worship Himself or the Holy Ghost, but God and God Only

Luke 11:2 “When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.”

John 16:23 “In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.”

John 4:23 “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

6. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51
Sheikh Ahmed Deedat vs Sjoberg - Is Jesus God? [Debate]

somo
Apprentice

Post #8

Post by somo »

Famous vote:

In the year 325 AD, that is, about three centuries after Jesus Christ, the men of the church held a meeting to discuss the nature of Jesus: Is he a human being, a messenger or a god embodied in a human being? After long discussions, the meeting concluded that he was an apostle. But the decision did not please the Emperor of Constantinople at the time, so he dissolved the Synod and appointed new priests. Discussions took place and they came to the decision for which the emperor appointed them; It is that Christ is a human God. Thus, Jesus attained the rank of gods by voting, and at that time, Jesus was the first to be appointed as a god by voting!

Finally, the evil of the scourge is what laughs!

revised edition:

There is an edition of the Christian book editions called the "Revised Edition" that is: revised and amended. How is it permissible to revise a book that is the word of God?! How do they fix it?! The word of God is not tampered with by anyone, neither revision nor revision nor addition..

الشيخ عثمان ابن فاروق وهروب المسيحي من الرد المفحم

النصراني في الفخ - أحمد ديدات صغير يغير موازين النقاش Speaker's corner

غير مسلم يسأل الداعيه المسلم شمسي عن الخمر والجنة

لماذا اعتنقت الإسلام؟ - حمزة في حوار مع زائر

somo
Apprentice

Post #9

Post by somo »

Now

pilgrimage in Mecca and visit the grave of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

One of the five pillars of Islam central to Muslim belief, Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim must make at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the most spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rituals in the most sacred places in the Islamic world. Mecca is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. The sanctuary there with the Ka‘ba is the holiest site in Islam. As such, it is a deeply spiritual destination for Muslims all over the world; it is the heart of Islam.
At the heart of the sanctuary at Mecca lies the Ka’ba, the cube-shaped building that Muslims believe was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael. It was in Mecca that the Prophet Muhammad received the first revelations in the early 7th century.

Therefore the city has long been viewed as a spiritual centre and the heart of Islam. The rituals involved with Hajj have remained unchanged since its beginning, and it continues to be a powerful religious undertaking which draws Muslims together from all over the world, irrespective of nationality or sect.

Even before Islam, Mecca was an important site of pilgrimage for the Arab tribes of north and central Arabia. Although they believed in many deities, they came once a year to worship Allah at Mecca. During this sacred month, violence was forbidden within Mecca and this allowed trade to flourish. As a result, Mecca became an important commercial centre. The revelation of Islam to the Prophet Muhammad (d. 632) restored the ancient religion of the One God to the Arab people and transformed Mecca into the holiest city in the Islamic world.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJZXfaY54w

Dr Zakir Naik about Hajj e badal and Does stonning during hajj hurt shaitan?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjoQ5-mn2rU

بث مبهج للمسلمين الجدد وفيه يردون على أسئلتكم ويتحدثون عن صعوباتهم بعد النطق بالشهادة

مسيحيون سئموا من صراخ هذا المبشر - منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-J7brmUTw
الشرطة تتجاهل طلب عدنان بإيقاف مضايقات مبشر مسيحي للمسلمين

www.youtube.com/watch?v=713Xm8QTinM

somo
Apprentice

Post #10

Post by somo »

The souls of the prophets in the Paradise, and with them are the souls of the martyrs and the righteous who died from our nation and previous nations as well. As for the bodies, they are all on earth, including the bodies of the prophets,

And that the first person to enter Paradise will be blessed with his soul and body, our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

Jesus, peace be upon him, (with his body and soul) is in one of the seven heavens, not in the Paradise

The Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, was mentioned several times in the Qur’an
More than the Prophet Muhammad and the Prophet Jesus Christ, peace be upon them
Islam does not differentiate between the prophets, they are all brothers, and one message is that God is one, not three, and not a human being

If the criterion for the differentiation in the Noble Qur’an was the number of times the name “knowledge” was mentioned, then “Satan” would have been higher than many of the prophets, as the number of times this name
appeared close to seventy times, which exceeds the number of times that of names Some messengers and prophets!

الخبير الإسلامي شمسي يشرح لملحد بالانجليزية وفي النهاية يكتشف شيئأ

يلعبون علينا_ شيخ وهاشم مع يهود Speaker's corner

الداعيه منصور ينهي حواره مع مبشر مسيحي بسبب عدم تركيزة

توقف عن التكبر! - محمد حجاب ونصراني معقد Speaker's corner

امرأة ثملة تنفعل وتشتم ثم تركل الكاميرا خلال حوار لمنصور