Allah Vs. the Christian God

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Kuan
Site Supporter

Allah Vs. the Christian God

Post #1

Post by Kuan »

A lot of Christians don't realize that Muslims worship the same god as they do.

Question for Debate: Why? Is there a Islamic belief that causes this?
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #71

Post by mchristos606 »

Muzaffar writes :
I would like to ask you several questions about Christianity: Is Jesus God? 

Did Jesus die?

Did God die?

If you have common sense you will realize how this is illogical and yet you will continue to follow it, now we will see who has been brainwashed. [

Muslims have NO theology and they know NOTHING about the Creation due to reading and believing in the Quran. Every Yusuf and Zaik is his own expert on INTERPRETATION of the TRUE and UNADULTERATED word of God ...The Quran . Silliness at its best !

Btw...I am NOT a biblical Christians.

Is Jesus God ?
Owing to your poor understanding of things spiritual , I know these answers will confuse you even more but I will give it a try.
Jesus is the offspring of the Trinity , more precisely , he is A Son of God The Father and God The Eternal Son. His title is CREATOR SON and he creates LIFE in time-space universes. Because Jesus is DEVINE like his parents , and because he possesses the same attributes , he can be considered God. However , correctly speaking , the Trinity is GOD.

Did Jesus die ?
Contrary to the Islam's disgusting claim that Allah saved Jesus by substituting another person in his stead , Jesus DID die on the cross !

Can God die ?
No , God can NOT die !

:D

Muzaffar
Student

Post #72

Post by Muzaffar »

[Replying to post 71 by mchristos606]
Muslims have NO theology and they know NOTHING about the Creation due to reading and believing in the Quran.
Still you cannot prove that the Bible is better since it contradicts the laws of science, notably in Genesis 1, "God" reveal the creation of the universe and all within in 6 days but he created trees before the sun. Which is a complete contradiction to science.
And you have the guts to utter such idiocy:
Every Yusuf and Zaik is his own expert on INTERPRETATION of the TRUE and UNADULTERATED word of God ...The Quran . Silliness at its best !
Thats pityful.
Btw...I am NOT a biblical Christians.
Good for you. Now its time to realize that Christianity is a Joke from Paul.
Owing to your poor understanding of things spiritual , I know these answers will confuse you even more but I will give it a try.
Jesus is the offspring of the Trinity , more precisely , he is A Son of God The Father and God The Eternal Son. His title is CREATOR SON and he creates LIFE in time-space universes. Because Jesus is DEVINE like his parents , and because he possesses the same attributes , he can be considered God. However , correctly speaking , the Trinity is GOD.
I think that I'd left you enough rope to hang yourself.
The definition is not confusing it's crystal clear to me, its all nonsense (Else you would have been able to support with scripture).
1) There is no such thing as the trinity in the Bible. (1 John 5:7 was a fabrication)
2) as you mentioned he was A son of God, which implies that he was not the only one supported by: Genesis 6:4, Exodus 4:22, Jeremiah 31:9… Matthew 5:45-48, Mark 1:1, Roman 8:14…. among so many others.
3) as far as "God the son" should be given to everyone that is lead by the spirit of God (According to Roman 8:14), thus making thousands of Gods Eternal Sons. Making the Hindus more consistent that you with their legion of Gods and demigods. One for creation, other for forgiveness…etc.
4) "CREATOR SON" I just want to know where have you got this idea. Genesis 1:1 Says God created not "Creator Son" created.
5) Who is the "DEVINE parents of Jesus?, He is the creator and yet son (made).
6) Which attributes?
Contrary to the Islam's disgusting claim that Allah saved Jesus by substituting another person in his stead , Jesus DID die on the cross !
What is disgusting here is the unfounded allegation you are making.
Where in the Qur'an it is said that Jesus was substituted?
But this idea was found in the early christian writing.
And I can't find any honor for God to let one of his righteous prophet die in such a terrible manner. And you tell that this is LOVE, for any law this is called a crime.
No, God can NOT die !
Then you've just contradicted yourself:
"he (Jesus) can be considered God"
"God the son"

And this also proves that the doctrine of sacrifice of Jesus does not hold as one man cannot die for the whole world, as many already died (among John the Baptist) and this did not remove the sin of anyone, so Jesus has to die as a God to be able to do that.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #73

Post by mchristos606 »

Muzaffar writes :

Muslims have NO theology and they know NOTHING about the Creation due to reading and believing in the Quran.
Still you cannot prove that the Bible is better since it contradicts the laws of science, notably in Genesis 1, "God" reveal the creation of the universe and all within in 6 days but he created trees before the sun. Which is a complete contradiction to science. And you have the guts to utter such idiocy: 
[
Everybody knows that the Bible is NOT the word of God , unlike the Quran which is the TRUE and UNADULTERATED word of God ! The truest parts of the Bible are the ones dealing with Christ but even those have been corrupted. I told you that I am NOT a biblical Christian so it is useless for you to show me irregularities and contradictions in the Bible. The better thing for you is to DEFEND your so called " holy book ", the Quran , which in itself is a total contradiction because why would anyone have to defend the TRUE and UNADULTERATED word of God.

In most of my responses I will use the TRUE truth book , called " The Truth Book " ( The Urantia Book ). The Truth Book claims that it is the TRUE REVELATIONS , which kind of contradicts the Quran's claim to being such. The TB has vast amounts of information in EVERY SENTENCE so please READ and UNDERSTAND before you reply.

Btw...I am NOT a biblical Christians
.Good for you. Now its time to realize that Christianity is a Joke from Paul. 
Even though Paul erred in many things and even though the New Testament is " according to Paul " ,
non the less , it is the GREATEST spiritual book ever done by HUMAN BEINGS. Only " the fifth epochal REVELATION of Truth , the Urantia Book , surpasses it in scope and spirituality.

2) as you mentioned he was A son of God, which implies that he was not the only one supported by: Genesis 6:4, Exodus 4:22, Jeremiah 31:9… Matthew 5:45-48, Mark 1:1, Roman 8:14…. among so many others. 3) as far as "God the son" should be given to everyone that is lead by the spirit of God (According to Roman 8:14), thus making thousands of Gods Eternal Sons. Making the Hindus more consistent that you with their legion of Gods and demigods. One for creation, other for forgiveness…etc. 4) "CREATOR SON" I just want to know where have you got this idea. Genesis 1:1 Says God created not "Creator Son" created. 5) Who is the "DEVINE parents of Jesus?, He is the creator and yet son (made). 6) Which attributes? 

Please read the previous post about the Trinity and Creators Sons .
The Trinity creates in TIME-SPACE realities THROUGH CREATOR.... SONS and DAUGHTERS . The Creator Sons ( CHRISTS ) and Creative Daughters ( HOLY GHOSTS ) create in time-space. They possess ALL the DIVINE attributes of their parents BUT these attributes are divided between them . God The Father is LOVE , God The Eternal Son is MERCY and so The CHRISTS possess those attributes as well. God The Infinite Spirit ministers to the Creation and so The Daughter does as well.
Whereas there are more than 700 000 Creator Sons and Daughters in the whole of Creation , the ones that are MOST IMPORTANT to us are our OWN pair....Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.

They are our parents as well as the parents of many ministering angels including Lucifer , Satan and the one you know best....Allah , The DEVIL .

You can learn more a out The Creator Sons here :

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... eator-sons

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #74

Post by mchristos606 »

Muzaffar writes :
And this also proves that the doctrine of sacrifice of Jesus does not hold as one man cannot die for the whole world, as many already died (among John the Baptist) and this did not remove the sin of anyone, so Jesus has to die as a God to be able to do that.

The Truth Book agrees with you . Christ NEVER died for anyones sins :

:5.3 The people of Urantia continue to suffer from the influence of primitive concepts of God. The gods who go on a rampage in the storm; who shake the earth in their wrath and strike down men in their anger; who inflict their judgments of displeasure in times of famine and flood — these are the gods of primitive religion; they are not the Gods who live and rule the universes. Such concepts are a relic of the times when men supposed that the universe was under the guidance and domination of the whims of such imaginary gods. But mortal man is beginning to realize that he lives in a realm of comparative law and order as far as concerns the administrative policies and conduct of the Supreme Creators and the Supreme Controllers.(60.3) 4:5.4 The barbarous idea of appeasing an angry God, of propitiating an offended Lord, of winning the favor of Deity through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood, represents a religion wholly puerile and primitive, a philosophy unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth. Such beliefs are utterly repulsive to the celestial beings and the divine rulers who serve and reign in the universes. It is an affront to God to believe, hold, or teach that innocent blood must be shed in order to win his favor or to divert the fictitious divine wrath.

The above also exposes Allah as NOT being God because the verses in the Quran are absolute EVIL !

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #75

Post by mchristos606 »

To Muzaffar :

To ENLIGHTEN yourself even more and to learn the TRUTH about Christ and God The Father please read this chapter and especially :

4.Meaning of the death on the cross

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -time-tomb?

Muzaffar
Student

Post #76

Post by Muzaffar »

[Replying to post 75 by mchristos606]
Everybody knows that the Bible is NOT the word of God , unlike the Quran which is the TRUE and UNADULTERATED word of God !

I think that you have answered too fast, if everyone knew that the Bible was NOT the word of God there would have been no Christian not Jew at all. As for the Qur'an do you have proof that it has been altered?
The truest parts of the Bible are the ones dealing with Christ but even those have been corrupted. I told you that I am NOT a biblical Christian so it is useless for you to show me irregularities and contradictions in the Bible. The better thing for you is to DEFEND your so called " holy book ", the Quran , which in itself is a total contradiction because why would anyone have to defend the TRUE and UNADULTERATED word of God.

This is exactly what I was thinking "Why should I defend the Qur'an?" when you haven't even been able to place a tangible claim. This proves that it is the true unaltered word of God, you cannot contradict it (except from your deceased mind).
In most of my responses I will use the TRUE truth book , called " The Truth Book " ( The Urantia Book ). The Truth Book claims that it is the TRUE REVELATIONS , which kind of contradicts the Quran's claim to being such. The TB has vast amounts of information in EVERY SENTENCE so please READ and UNDERSTAND before you reply.

Comparing the authors of the two books you can clearly get clues:
Qur'an was "written" (for the sake of argument) by an Unlettered Camel Driver born some 500+ years after Jesus.
Urantia Book was "written" (for the sake of argument) by an unknown writer testified by a physician some 1900+ years after Jesus.

Moreover Dr Sadler did not believe in the ability of Mediums…("The Mind at Mischief") except for 2 cases from among whom is the revelation of the book of Urantia, if it was only 1 case this would have been obvious but as a psychiatrist he knew. As an associate with Mrs Ellen.G white (Prophetess of the 7th Day Adventist) who too claims to have visions he started to criticize her causing him to leave the 7th Day Adventist. And according to me, he could not have done a better Job than to have visions himself, but since he would have had a huge difficulty to certify medically and to deny the existence of this phenomenon as a scientist, he had to find a pigeon for that Job; and maybe this was an imaginary one or a well paid one. This is why they tell you "the book should be judged by its content, not by claims of authorship".
Even though Paul erred in many things and even though the New Testament is " according to Paul " ,
non the less , it is the GREATEST spiritual book ever done by HUMAN BEINGS. Only " the fifth epochal REVELATION of Truth , the Urantia Book , surpasses it in scope and spirituality.

What a spiritual thing he said to the corinthians:

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
1 Corinthians 11:5-6
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
Please read the previous post about the Trinity and Creators Sons .
The Trinity creates in TIME-SPACE realities THROUGH CREATOR.... SONS and DAUGHTERS . The Creator Sons ( CHRISTS ) and Creative Daughters ( HOLY GHOSTS ) create in time-space.

You are crazier than I thought you were, this is the first time I here anyone telling me that there are several "Holy Ghost",
You are writing parents who are these parents?
They possess ALL the DIVINE attributes of their parents BUT these attributes are divided between them . God The Father is LOVE , God The Eternal Son is MERCY and so The CHRISTS possess those attributes as well. God The Infinite Spirit ministers to the Creation and so The Daughter does as well.
Whereas there are more than 700 000 Creator Sons and Daughters in the whole of Creation , the ones that are MOST IMPORTANT to us are our OWN pair....Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.

Dr Sadler went really deep in his hysteria. You were criticizing the greek for their belief when your own belief is a composite of yours. Your belief includes the existence of 700,000 + 1 God and each God has their own attribute or all sons are mercy and daughters useless.
They are our parents as well as the parents of many ministering angels including Lucifer , Satan and the one you know best....Allah , The DEVIL.

And since you are a children of the "Father" you also should be a God, which will demolish the idea of the 1 and only absolute God and takes you closer to the Egyptian belief, combined with the Greek mythology and among others including Mormon.
You can learn more a out The Creator Sons here :

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... eator-sons

Thanks for your link, I will study it believe me…
:5.3 The people of Urantia continue to suffer from the influence of primitive concepts of God. The gods who go on a rampage in the storm; who shake the earth in their wrath and strike down men in their anger; who inflict their judgments of displeasure in times of famine and flood — these are the gods of primitive religion; they are not the Gods who live and rule the universes. Such concepts are a relic of the times when men supposed that the universe was under the guidance and domination of the whims of such imaginary gods. But mortal man is beginning to realize that he lives in a realm of comparative law and order as far as concerns the administrative policies and conduct of the Supreme Creators and the Supreme Controllers.(60.3) 4:5.4 The barbarous idea of appeasing an angry God, of propitiating an offended Lord, of winning the favor of Deity through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood, represents a religion wholly puerile and primitive, a philosophy unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth. Such beliefs are utterly repulsive to the celestial beings and the divine rulers who serve and reign in the universes. It is an affront to God to believe, hold, or teach that innocent blood must be shed in order to win his favor or to divert the fictitious divine wrath.

The above also exposes Allah as NOT being God because the verses in the Quran are absolute EVIL !

"The people of Urantia continue to suffer from the influence of primitive concepts of God. The gods who go on a rampage in the storm; who shake the earth in their wrath and strike down men in their anger who inflict their judgments of displeasure in times of famine and flood — these are the gods of primitive religion; they are not the Gods who live and rule the universes": This is the God of the Bible, if you can show me this from the Qur'an i'll be happy to know.

"The barbarous idea of appeasing an angry God, of propitiating an offended Lord, of winning the favor of Deity through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood, represents a religion wholly puerile and primitive, a philosophy unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth."
Show me from the Qur'an any verse which teachers to shed blood (of innocent) to gain favor from him.

" Such beliefs are utterly repulsive to the celestial beings and the divine rulers who serve and reign in the universes. It is an affront to God to believe, hold, or teach that innocent blood must be shed in order to win his favor or to divert the fictitious divine wrath."
Again show me one verse.
To ENLIGHTEN yourself even more and to learn the TRUTH about Christ and God The Father please read this chapter and especially :

4.Meaning of the death on the cross

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... -time-tomb?

I have read it, and can conclude that it is the work of a philosopher, beat around the bush without touching the central idea:
Example:
"…there are significances attached to this death of Jesus on the cross which should not be overlooked…" ((2016.6) 188:4.1)
What I wanted to know was: "If God is all knowing (Jesus is all knowing) why does he has to become mortal?"

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #77

Post by mchristos606 »

Muzaffar writes :

. As for the Qur'an do you have proof that it has been altered? 

It is irrelevant whether the Quran was altered . What matters is : Does it contain the TRUTH ? I know that the Quran is NOT the word of God but the word of an EVIL ONE....Allah...The Devil ! I don't say that to spite you. Many other people have told you so . Maybe you should heed their advice !

This is exactly what I was thinking "Why should I defend the Qur'an?" when you haven't even been able to place a tangible claim. This proves that it is the true unaltered word of God, you cannot contradict it (except from your deceased mind). 

Any sane person with any MORALS and ETHICS will tell you that the Quran is pure EVIL. When you God urges killings you should think twice before following such a god.

Comparing the authors of the two books you can clearly get clues: Qur'an was "written" (for the sake of argument) by an Unlettered Camel Driver born some 500+ years after Jesus. Urantia Book was "written" (for the sake of argument) by an unknown writer testified by a physician some 1900+ years after Jesus. 

Both " revelations " speak for themselves. The Urantia Book has 2100 pages of pure revelations , written in plain English for the whole world to see. No imams , priests or INTERPRETERS required.
Even YOU should be able to understand it if you take time to apply yourself in LEARNING new things.
The TB is twice the size of the Quran and the Bible combined. To call it a philosophy is laughable !

. This is why they tell you "the book should be judged by its content, not by claims of authorship". 

I completely agree. We should never take the word of an illiterate camel driver who received " revelations " from God , in a dark cave , with no WITNESSES present.

You are writing parents who are these parents? 

The latest scientific estimate claims that there are at least 19 BILLION habitable planets in our Milky Way galaxy ALONE ! There are BILLIONS of galaxies in the Creation . The TB says that the Creation is teeming with life but due to Allah The Devil rebelling against Christ , who is his father and ruler of this domain to which we belong , we have been quarantined. Once Allah is JUDGED , we'll be re-admitted to the family of millions of inhabited planets in the Creation.

The Creation is wisely governed by the Creator SONS. Each Son , together witu the Holy Ghost , rules over 10 MILLION inhabited planets with billions of created and EVOLVED beings on them. They are the parents of time-space created and evolved beings .

Christ , when on Earth did say that he had other sheep... " not of this fold ". They couldn't understand what he was saying because they knew so little.

In order for Christs to achieve full and unquestioned SOVEREIGNTY of their domain , they must BESTOW themselves and live the lives of their created children in order to gain EXPERIENCE. Our Christ's FINAL BESTOWAL was " in the likeness of mortal flesh " 2000 years ago. Since then has has been the SOVEREIGN RULER , virtually GOD , of his own domain.

That's why we call him God.

Christ is a child of the Trinity . Only the Trinity knows EVERYTHING. Christ is growing wih us through EVOLUTION and EXPERIENCE , which is added to his DEVINE nature. Truly AMAZING !

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #78

Post by mchristos606 »

Muzaffar writes :

What I wanted to know was: "If God is all knowing (Jesus is all knowing) why does he has to become mortal?"

As explained before : only the Trinity knows " the end from the begining ". Even though Christs are DEVINE in nature they ALL had a beginning. Being the CHILDREN of the Trinity precludes them from being omniscient , all-powerful , existential in nature.

The Paradise , where the Trinity abides , together with Heaven , the " one and ONLY pure spiritual reality , are the only EXISTENTIAL places in the whole of Creation.
Trust me on this : There are NO HOURIS in either place !!

Christs must EARN the absolute SOVEREIGNTY of their realms by EXPERIENTIAL ACQUISITION. In the same way that we LEARN through experiencing life , Christs must learn about our lives so that they might be even more merciful . The BESTOWALS , living in the likeness of their created and evolved beings , provide for that. Only once , and in the LAST and FINAL bestowal , are they actually borne of a woman. Any other time they just appear , like MELCHIZEDEK did 4000 years ago.
Not very often do Christs encounter such horrendous death as being crucified on the cross and lest you think that he couldn't do anything about it .....THINK AGAIN !

At any point in time , while on Earth , Christ could have commanded the ARMIES of Heaven to KILL any and ALL of his enemies !!! Instead he forgave them !! Iam sure that Allah would have roasted them in hell-fire !

Muzaffar
Student

Post #79

Post by Muzaffar »

[Replying to post 78 by mchristos606]
It is irrelevant whether the Quran was altered . What matters is : Does it contain the TRUTH ? I know that the Quran is NOT the word of God but the word of an EVIL ONE....Allah...The Devil ! I don't say that to spite you. Many other people have told you so . Maybe you should heed their advice !
Heed to become what christian?
The Jehovah's witness, the Catholics, the Adventist, the Mormon and so many who are supposedly lead by the same Holy Ghost yet with so many differences requested that, when I ask them "why?" they all say "to become the son of God".
Why didn't you heed my request, tell me why the Qur'an is evil?
Any sane person with any MORALS and ETHICS will tell you that the Quran is pure EVIL. When you God urges killings you should think twice before following such a god.
Where?
Both " revelations " speak for themselves. The Urantia Book has 2100 pages of pure revelations , written in plain English for the whole world to see.
Not the whole world understand english, the most spoken language on earth is Mandarin.
2100pages of beating around the bush without coming to plain conclusion.
No imams , priests or INTERPRETERS required.
Who told you that we need others to explain to use. The reason why people study the scriptures is to be able to share knowledge.
Even YOU should be able to understand it if you take time to apply yourself in LEARNING new things.
The TB is twice the size of the Quran and the Bible combined. To call it a philosophy is laughable !
I guess yes, as I did with the book of mormon. I think you don't know about the Hadith.
Maybe you know nothing about philosophy.
This is why they tell you "the book should be judged by its content, not by claims of authorship"
I completely agree. We should never take the word of an illiterate camel driver who received " revelations " from God , in a dark cave , with no WITNESSES present.
I think you should say disagree. And can you prove that your medium was literate?
Oh I think you don't even know him.
The latest scientific estimate claims that there are at least 19 BILLION habitable planets in our Milky Way galaxy ALONE ! There are BILLIONS of galaxies in the Creation . The TB says that the Creation is teeming with life but due to Allah The Devil rebelling against Christ , who is his father and ruler of this domain to which we belong , we have been quarantined. Once Allah is JUDGED , we'll be re-admitted to the family of millions of inhabited planets in the Creation.
You are really really deep in this madness.
According to you because of the "rebellion of Allah" we are quarantined, this is crazy.
I will adapt this quote in context of what is being written here "When you God quarantine innocents you should think twice before following such a god."
The Creation is wisely governed by the Creator SONS. Each Son , together witu the Holy Ghost , rules over 10 MILLION inhabited planets with billions of created and EVOLVED beings on them. They are the parents of time-space created and evolved beings . Christ , when on Earth did say that he had other sheep... " not of this fold ". They couldn't understand what he was saying because they knew so little.
These other sheep were those who would follow him on his second coming, not aliens from 10billions different planets, this is clear mythology.
In order for Christs to achieve full and unquestioned SOVEREIGNTY of their domain , they must BESTOW themselves and live the lives of their created children in order to gain EXPERIENCE. Our Christ's FINAL BESTOWAL was " in the likeness of mortal flesh " 2000 years ago. Since then has has been the SOVEREIGN RULER , virtually GOD , of his own domain.
Why does Christs need to "achieve full and unquestioned SOVEREIGNTY of their domain" this an insane theology, he is the owner and yet he cannot control it? Now you are talking about virtual God wow.
That's why we call him God.

Christ is a child of the Trinity . Only the Trinity knows EVERYTHING. Christ is growing wih us through EVOLUTION and EXPERIENCE , which is added to his DEVINE nature. Truly AMAZING !
"AMAZING"ly nonsensical.
As explained before : only the Trinity knows " the end from the begining ". Even though Christs are DEVINE in nature they ALL had a beginning. Being the CHILDREN of the Trinity precludes them from being omniscient , all-powerful , existential in nature.
Can't you see that this is metrology,
God living on a planet, begetting children sending them to earth die, then rise again and rule. The hindus story are more consistent that this.
The Paradise , where the Trinity abides , together with Heaven , the " one and ONLY pure spiritual reality , are the only EXISTENTIAL places in the whole of Creation.
Trust me on this : There are NO HOURIS in either place !!
Trust you? You've been outputting 'farfelue' ideas since you've started to talk about Urantia Book, and you want me to trust this (you).
Give me time I'll study your book and I'll come to you with a list.
Christs must EARN the absolute SOVEREIGNTY of their realms by EXPERIENTIAL ACQUISITION. In the same way that we LEARN through experiencing life , Christs must learn about our lives so that they might be even more merciful . The BESTOWALS , living in the likeness of their created and evolved beings , provide for that. Only once , and in the LAST and FINAL bestowal , are they actually borne of a woman. Any other time they just appear , like MELCHIZEDEK did 4000 years ago.
A learning God you've hit the lowest part of the ocean.
You've have written if I'm not mistaking that "we have our own pair Christ (Jesus) and the Holy Ghost" what was the use of MELCHIZEDEK then?
Not very often do Christs encounter such horrendous death as being crucified on the cross and lest you think that he couldn't do anything about it .....THINK AGAIN !
According to the Bible he did nothing, but he was crying and said "not as I will but as you will" 3 times yet the merciful, all loving father let him down.
At any point in time , while on Earth , Christ could have commanded the ARMIES of Heaven to KILL any and ALL of his enemies !!! Instead he forgave them !! Iam sure that Allah would have roasted them in hell-fire !
Exactly as you say "ARMIES of Heaven" took him up to prevent him from this ignoble death.
Concerning "Iam sure that Allah would have roasted them in hell-fire !" this is exactly what he did not do.

"Instead he forgave them" and "Once Allah is JUDGED" this sounds contradicting to me, that a loving father forgave those who kill his son but judge someone who rebels against him.

I should agree that the TB is an amazing piece of work even better than an almost similar work (Book of Mormon), but still it is the work of man (philosopher) and it contains contradiction. Recycling old rubbish theology cannot lead to a perfect one unless you create another or get the original, as Jesus said:
Matthew 7:16-20
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

You are clearly sick to me brother, the work of Dr Sadler has affected your brain.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #80

Post by mchristos606 »

Muzaffar writes :

Why didn't you heed my request, tell me why the Qur'an is evil? 

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews �until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.�

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse). 

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. .

Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted. 

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory. .

Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them. 

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 

Qur’an (5:51) - �O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.� 

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. 

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.�

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims. 

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them. 

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.� Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - �And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.� .

Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.) Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers. 

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests. 

Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire. 

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom. 

Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them. 

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis. 

Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.� Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined? 

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in? Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.� 

Qur’an 3:67 �Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.�

I am sure that you have read the Quran but I am NOT sure that you really UNDERSTAND it. I hope this helps. Do you see anything EVIL in those verses ?