Allah Vs. the Christian God

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Kuan
Site Supporter

Allah Vs. the Christian God

Post #1

Post by Kuan »

A lot of Christians don't realize that Muslims worship the same god as they do.

Question for Debate: Why? Is there a Islamic belief that causes this?
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire

Kung may ayaw, may dahilan. Kung may gusto, may paraan.

Muzaffar
Student

Post #81

Post by Muzaffar »

[Replying to post 80 by mchristos606]
Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. 
And you had already known about those who transgressed among you concerning the sabbath, and We said to them, "Be apes, despised." And We made it a deterrent punishment for those who were present and those who succeeded [them] and a lesson for those who fear Allah .
Where in this verse it tells that if you don't believe in the Qur'an you will be turned into monkeys?
If this was true what you had said, there would have been no Christians not Jews left only monkeys.
Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 
Qur'an 2:190
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
The verse say fight those who fight you, no hostility is to be made by the Muslim but defense, cheek business is not for the muslim.
Qur’an 3:67 �Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.�
Prove the opposite.
Qur’an (3:85) - �And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.�.
Qur'an 3:84
Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."
To go to heaven we need to believe in God and this belief implies believing in the Prophets and following the laws, if you fail to do so you are the losers. There's nothing wrong to that.
Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.�
As Jesus said:
Matthew 7:22-23
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.
You are a Christian and when God told Moses to says: Here oh Israel our Lord is one Lord, you say a trinity.(Deuteronomy 6:4)
When God say: Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. (Isaiah 44:6), you say that their is around 10 Billion Creator God, Christs and Holy Ghosts.
Some blindness cases cannot be cured unless you want to see.
Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. .
Qur’an 4:91: You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. And those - We have made for you against them a clear authorization.

You have misquoted again, how little your spirituality is to do such kind of thing.
This verse speaks about unbeliever wanting protection from both the believers and non-believers. Saying if they do not stop or give peace then fight them not only kill as they were not sitting targets waiting for other to kill them.
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).
This passage tells that those who fight to protect their families are preferred by God, this happens in America those who refuses to engage in the Army are sent to Jail.
These so called "peaceful" muslims who sits back at home are being killed everyday their wives raped and children killed too, if your idea of peaceful means allowing others to kill your whole family this shows really suffers from brainwashing (if enemy came to your house and kill your child you are ready to tell him to kill the other one "give him the right cheek"). Holy war in arabic is "Harb Muqaddasah" and this term was used for christians first. To strive which is the real translation of the arabic word Jihad can both be physical and spiritual. What i'm doing to you is also a jihad I'm fighting your lies this is jihad.
Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.
Qur’an (5:51) - �O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.�
The response to this one is found lower (*)
Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.
Qur'an 5:53
And those who believe will say, "Are these the ones who swore by Allah their strongest oaths that indeed they were with you?" Their deeds have become worthless, and they have become losers.
They are not losers as the American slag language but they are those who are losing everything.
Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.
Qur'an 5:58-59
And when you call to prayer, they take it in ridicule and amusement. That is because they are a people who do not use reason.
Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?"
Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests.
Why do the rabbis and religious scholars not forbid them from saying what is sinful and devouring what is unlawful? How wretched is what they have been practicing.
Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire. 
Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom. 
Qur'an 5:72-73
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:20)
If they won't go to heaven where will they go then?
I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. (Isaiah 42:8)
Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.� Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Qur'an 5:79
They used not to prevent one another from wrongdoing that they did. How wretched was that which they were doing.
Why would you have such kind of friend? And in context means to participate in their evil doing interest eating and so on.
Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.
Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.) 
Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.
Qur’an 9:7-9
How can there be for the polytheists a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].
How [can there be a treaty] while, if they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection? They satisfy you with their mouths, but their hearts refuse [compliance], and most of them are defiantly disobedient.
They have exchanged the signs of Allah for a small price and averted [people] from His way. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.
Response for a previous point (*)
The verses say:
1) If they are upright towards act likewise
2) If they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection?
3) They have exchanged the signs of Allah for a small price and averted, it was evil that they were doing.

1) Qur’an 9:6 And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.
After saving the life of these people if they act upright do the same. Their is no mention of giving protection to only reverts (what a lie you've uttered).

2) Indeed this had happened, when hitler was persecuting the Jews in Europe, they seek protection of the Muslims, and the Muslims grant it to them and took them to Palestine, since then there were no problem at all. Everything started when the American government (Christians, friend of the Jew) decided that there is a need for a Jewish country in Palestine, that is when hostility started there, as the verse say "If they gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection?" now Muslims are being killed in their own land and treated as terrorist, because they did not react at the right moment.

3) They have exchanged the signs of Allah [the Torah, Psalms, Gospel] for their own benefits, and this is pure evil. Prove me that it was legitimate what they did to the Bible.
Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory. .
Qur'an 9:13
Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.

Would you not fight a people who…had begun [the attack upon] you the first time?
If your neighbor breaks into your house and attack you, won't you fight back at least legal prosecution?
Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews �until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.�
Any sane person will agree that If you live in a country you have to abide to it's law, you live in the US you have to abide to the law of the US, you live in France you have to abide to the law of France same for UK etc… In any of these countries if you don't pay the taxes you will be thrown to jail, it is same in Arabia if you don't agree with the ruling government that means that you are a rebel thus deserves to be thrown to jail and if you are a fighting people the government should fight back, this happened in brazil some days ago.
Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.
Qur’an 9:31
They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.
Qur’an 9:34
O you who have believed, indeed many of the scholars and the monks devour the wealth of people unjustly and avert [them] from the way of Allah . And those who hoard gold and silver and spend it not in the way of Allah - give them tidings of a painful punishment.
Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.� Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.
Qur’an 19:35-37
It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.
[Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."
Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved - from the scene of a tremendous Day.
Lets take the case of a very rich king who has hundred of servants, as he say sweep the servant will sweep the floor. You come and tell everyone that he (the king) needs to sweep his castle in order to clean it. This is ridicule, identical to God who just say "be" and the thing comes into being. He does not need to come and have sex with Mary to create Jesus, this is what the bible said before: "begotten" KJV John 3:16 not spiritual son (righteous man in the Jewish context)
Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?
Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?
This scene seems funny, when he will ask you "Where is the Holy Ghost?"
Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.�
Is that from the Qur'an?
This is a joke.
I am sure that you have read the Quran but I am NOT sure that you really UNDERSTAND it. I hope this helps. Do you see anything EVIL in those verses ?
Since you have taken less that an hour to give this 26 points among whom 2 are have identical references you lied not less that 5 times contradict yourself at least twice and quoted out of context more than thrice, its obvious that you've copied this somewhere and haven't even try to know what you have quoted.

The only evil I can see is what you have said as a "spiritual person" the way you quoted the Qur'an leaving part of some verses out is pure evil, those who react like that surely have things to hide (lie about).

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #82

Post by mchristos606 »

Muzaffar writes :
The only evil I can see is what you have said as a "spiritual person" the way you quoted the Qur'an leaving part of some verses out is pure evil, those who react like that surely have things to hide (lie about).

The truest saying , as usual comes from Christ :
Q
A Thought to Ponder from The Urantia Book :

"In all the business of the kingdom I exhort you to show just judgment and keen wisdom. Present not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample your gems under foot and turn to rend you."

Jesus, (1571:5) 140:3.18

Have a great day !

:D

Muzaffar
Student

Post #83

Post by Muzaffar »

[Replying to post 82 by mchristos606]

The truest saying , as usual comes from Christ :
Q
A Thought to Ponder from The Urantia Book :

"In all the business of the kingdom I exhort you to show just judgment and keen wisdom. Present not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample your gems under foot and turn to rend you."

Jesus, (1571:5) 140:3.18
I too would like to quote "Jesus":
(1571.4) 140:3.17 “You are commissioned to save men, not to judge them. At the end of your earth life you will all expect mercy; therefore do I require of you during your mortal life that you show mercy to all of your brethren in the flesh. Make not the mistake of trying to pluck a mote out of your brother’s eye when there is a beam in your own eye. Having first cast the beam out of your own eye, you can the better see to cast the mote out of your brother’s eye.

or should I use the bible:
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. (Matthew 7:5)

Have a nice day too.

steps
Banned
Banned

Re: Allah Vs. the Christian God

Post #84

Post by steps »

mormon boy51 wrote: A lot of Christians don't realize that Muslims worship the same god as they do.

Question for Debate: Why? Is there a Islamic belief that causes this?
59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

60. The Truth (comes) from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt.

61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

62. This is the true account: There is no god except Allah. and Allah.He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

63. But if they turn back, Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief.

64. Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah. that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will).

65. Ye People of the Book! Why dispute ye about Abraham, when the Law and the Gospel Were not revealed Till after him? Have ye no understanding?

66. Ah! Ye are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which ye had some knowledge! but why dispute ye in matters of which ye have no knowledge? It is Allah Who knows, and ye who know not!

67. Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah.s (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

68. Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Messenger and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.

69. It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive!

70. Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah, of which ye are (Yourselves) witnesses?

71. Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe Truth with falsehood, and conceal the Truth, while ye have knowledge?

72. A section of the People of the Book say: "Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers, but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) Turn back;

73. "And believe no one unless he follows your religion." Say: "True guidance is the Guidance of Allah. (Fear ye) Lest a revelation be sent to someone (else) Like unto that which was sent unto you? or that those (Receiving such revelation) should engage you in argument before your Lord?" Say: "All bounties are in the hand of Allah. He granteth them to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all, and He knoweth all things."

74. For His Mercy He specially chooseth whom He pleaseth; for Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #85

Post by mchristos606 »

Sahih International ( 9:111 )

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

That is really ALL one needs to know to see that Allah is a DEMON and NOT God !! Only DEMONS need someone to fight and kill , and be killed , in their cause.
It is truly sad to see that people can be so BRAINWASHED to actually believe that the above could possibly be from God.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #86

Post by steps »

[Replying to post 85 by mchristos606]

You were sending and sending many comments without knowing that you are attacking your god and your prophet Jesus .
Jesus called him " Allah " , and Jesus is a Muslim.

You do not know Jesus nor follow him . and the truth is Jesus does not belong to Christians , nor Moses does not belong to the Jews . their real followers died and perished may Allah rewards them the gardens of Eden .

Jesus did not know the idols as you do . and he did not worship them as you do .

Jesus did not know the adultery as most of priests in the churches .

Jesus did not believe in the fake trinity as you believe .

Jesus did not know about the NT nor the OT.

Jesus did not know nor believe that he is the son of God .

Jesus did not die on the cross .

Jesus did not tell the Christians to burn his gospel , nor add or delete or change any word in the book of God .

Jesus was a monotheist and you are a pagan. You are not different than the people who worship stones and cows .

The fake Christianity is the cause of the atheism , liberalism , and every bizarre thought against Allah and his religion and his prophets . Europe did not know the knowledge and sciences until they got rid of the church's teachings and the dictatorial authority on the minds of people. it brought the disasters and troubles .

Go and study hard your religion and your fake belief . know that you are one of the pagans . and the place of pagans is hell .

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #87

Post by mchristos606 »

steps wrote: [Replying to post 85 by mchristos606]

You were sending and sending many comments without knowing that you are attacking your god and your prophet Jesus .
Jesus called him " Allah " , and Jesus is a Muslim.

You do not know Jesus nor follow him . and the truth is Jesus does not belong to Christians , nor Moses does not belong to the Jews . their real followers died and perished may Allah rewards them the gardens of Eden .

Jesus did not know the idols as you do . and he did not worship them as you do .

Jesus did not tell the Christians to burn his gospel , nor add or delete or change any word in the book of God .

Jesus was a monotheist and you are a pagan. You are not different than the people who worship stones and cows .

The fake Christianity is the cause of the atheism , liberalism , and every bizarre thought against Allah and his religion and his prophets . Europe did not know the knowledge and sciences until they got rid of the church's teachings and the dictatorial authority on the minds of people. it brought the disasters and troubles .

Go and study hard your religion and your fake belief . know that you are one of the pagans . and the place of pagans is hell .
Yes , just recently I have learned that Almighty Allah replaced Jesus with someone else ! That someone else was non other than Judas. In the words of the muslim believer : " Overnight , Allah MORPHED Judas into Jesus and so , it was Judas who got crucified while Jesus was saved and bodily taken to Heaven "

I did suggest to the muslim believer that it is absolutely URGENT that he seek qualified mental health professional . I worry about the cost of building all the new asylums which will be needed to house such DELUSIONAL people !

I urge everyone to read Craig Winn's DEVASTATING expose of Islam in his book titled :

" The prophet of Doom ".

He parsed the Quran verse by verse and exposed the UTTER EVIL which passes under the guise of muslim " holy scriptures " ! You can read it on-line.

:)

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #88

Post by steps »

Even the nation of Judas has been replaced .You must read your book .

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #89

Post by steps »

I told you : study hard . then you are welcome to speak .

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #90

Post by mchristos606 »

Sahih InternationalIndeed, 9: 111

Allah has PURCHASED from the believers THEIR LIVES and THEIR PROPERTIES [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed.[It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

What " god " buys your life and your properties = YOUR EVERYTHING = YOUR OWN SOUL ?!

It is The Devil who buys people's SOULS !! And what do you get in return for selling your soul to Allah ? You'll go to Paradise where HOURIS , the PERPETUAL VIRGINS , await the believers !!!

Allah The Almighty is actually THE GREATEST PIMP EVER , running the BIGGEST WHORE HOUSE in the entire Creation !

Allah is NOT God , Muhammad is NOT a prophet and Islam is NOT a religion !!!