After crucifiction jesus did he resurrected as a Spirit ?

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Malachi-Zede-El
Banned
Banned

Post #1

Post by Malachi-Zede-El »

Peg
Student

Re: After crucifiction jesus did he resurrected as a Spirit

Post #2

Post by Peg »

Malachi-Zede-El wrote:After crucifiction jesus did he resurrected as a Spirit ?
the scritpures say that he was raised as a spirit, yes.

Ephesians 1:19 ...It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength, 20 with which he has operated in the case of the Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places

1Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 45 It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.� The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

And as a spirit, Jesus was able to appear in materialized bodies in the same way the angels can appear (and have done so on many occasions) in fleshly bodies.

Peg
Student

Post #3

Post by Peg »

Ephesians 1:19 ...It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength, 20 with which he has operated in the case of the Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places

1Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 45 It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.� The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

And as a spirit, Jesus was able to appear in materialized bodies in the same way the angels can appear (and have done so on many occasions) in fleshly bodies.

Malachi-Zede-El
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Peg wrote:

Some christians will say '' Yes '' . However , According to Luke 24 ; 39 , He was Flesh and Bones , A physical man . Luke 24 ; 39 , Where It States ; '' Behold my Hands and my Feet , That it is I myself ; Handle me , And see ; For a Spirit hath not Flesh and Bones , As ye see me have .

The word used for ''Flesh '' Is < Sarx - greek > Meaning '' A Human Being , The Body , Carnal
, Flesh '' And the word used in Greek for '' Bones '' Is < Osteon - greek > Meaning '' A Bone '' And in John 20 ; 17 after the so-called Cruciixion , Jesus said that he had not ascended . John 20 ; 17 , Where It States ; Jesus saith into her touch me not ; For ( I Am Not Yet Ascended ) to my Father ; But go to my Brethren , And say unto them , I Ascend unto my Father , And your Father ; And My God , And You God .

And here Jesus clearly says , He is physical of Flesh And Bones and not a Spook Spirit as you Christian Teach . Does a Spirit have Hands or Feet ? According to your Bible , It says , And I Quote ; from the Red Words , Which You Christians say are Jesus worda .

Luke 24 ; 39 , Where It States ; Behold my Hands and my Feet , That it is I myself ; Handle me , And see ; For a Spirit hath not Flesh and Bones , As ye see me have .

The word used for '' Flesh '' Is < Sarx - greek > Meaning '' A Human Being , The Body , Carnal , Flesh '' And the word used in Greek for '' Bones '' Is < Osteon - greek > Meaning '' A Bone '' And in John 20 ; 17 After the so-called Crucifixion , Jesus said that he had not ascended .

John 20 ; 17 , Where It States ; Jesus saith into her touch me not ; For ( I Am Not Yet Ascended ) to my Father ; But go to my Brethren , And say unto them , I Ascend unto my Father , And your Father ; And My God , And You God .

And here Jesus clealy says , He Is Physical , Of Flesh and Bones and not a Spook Spirit as you Christians Teach . Dose a Spirit have Hands or Feet ? However , According to your Bible , It says , And I Quote from the Red words , Which you say are Jesus words .

Luke 24 ; 39 , Where It States ; ... For A Spirit hath not ( Flesh And Bones ) . as ye see me have ' .

According to The New Ungers Bible Disctionary , On Page 1216 , '' Spirit '' Is defined as follows ;

Spirit ( Heb , Ruah , '' Breath , Wind '' , Gk , Pneume , '' Wind , Breath , '' The Vital Principle '' , Etc ) . A term used in The Scriptures Generally to denote purely Spiritual Beings ; Also the Spiritual, Immortal Part In Man .

According to Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary Unabridged Second Edition - Deluxe Color , On Page 1750 , The word '' Spirit '' is defined as ; The Thinking , Motivating , Feeling , Part Of Man , Often As Distingushed From The Body , Mind ; Intelligence .

In Matthew 28 ; 9 , One of the Disciples Held Jesus 'Feet .
Matthew 28 ; 9 Where It States ; And as they went to tell his disciples , Behold Jesus met them , Saying , All hail . And they came and held him by the Feet , And worshipped him .

The word used in the above quote for '' Feet '' in Greek is < Pous - greek > Meaning '' The Foot Both Of Men And Beast , Strictly The Foot From The Ankle Downwards '' , Which is where the word '' Paw '' For an animal's Paw come from .

Luke 24 ; 40 , Where It States . And when he had thus spoken , He shewed them his Hands And His Feet . '' .

The word used in Greek for '' Hands '' Is < Cheir - greek > Meaning '' The Hand , Or Rather The Hand And Arm ' < Xetp - Is the Latin from of Hir' , And root is found in the Sanskrit word '' Hri '' Meaning '' To Grasp '' .

Does a Spirit have a stomach ? According to Luke 24 ; 41- 43 , Jesus asked for Food and Ate it , Where It Says ; And while they yet believed not for joy , And wondered , He said unto them , Have yet here any Meat ? And they gave him a piece of a Broiled Fish , And of an Honeycomb . And he took it , And did eat before them .

The word used in the above quote for ; '' Eat '' is < Phago - greek > Meaning '' Eat , To Eat , Consume A Thing , To Take Food , You need a digestive system to digest food , Which is a process by which food is broken down into smaller particles , Or molecules , For use in the human body . After the food has been broken down by the digestive system into smaller digested particles , It is possible for it to pass through then intestinal wall to the blood stream , For digestion , You need ;

1 . Teeth to chop food .
2 . Salivary Glands to make saliva , A digestive juice .
3 . An Esophagus which is the food passage to the juice .
4 . Stomach to chryn food and add digestive juices .
5 . A Liver and pancreas to make digestive juices to be in the small intestine .
6 . A Gall Bladder to store bile made in the liver .
7 . Duidenum to receive bile and juices from the pancreas .
8 . Samll Intestine which completes digestion and sends digested foods into the blood stream .
9 . Large Intestine to store and finally dispose of waste .

Peg
Student

Post #5

Post by Peg »

In the hebrew scritpures, there are many accounts of angels who came down from heaven and put on fleshly bodies.... so spirits are able to materialize a body for themselves and that is what Jesus did.

After his resurrection, his disciples saw him on several occasions but they did not recognize him because the bodies he was appearing in were always different. That is the reason why Thomas refused to believe it was Jesus unless he saw the wound marks on Jesus body.

In the account about Abraham in Genesis 18 we read about 3 angels who visited Abraham. He cooked a meal for them and they sat down with him and ate the food...later those same angels traveled to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and informed Lot that the city was going to be destroyed...those angels took Lot and his family by the hands and ran with them outside the city. So angels can take on the form of humans in the flesh. That is what Jesus did, he was resurrected back to his spirit life and for 40 days he remained on earth teaching his apostles before he ascended to heaven.

Peg
Student

Post #6

Post by Peg »

In the hebrew scritpures, there are many accounts of angels who came down from heaven and put on fleshly bodies.... so spirits are able to materialize a body for themselves and that is what Jesus did.

After his resurrection, his disciples saw him on several occasions but they did not recognize him because the bodies he was appearing in were always different. That is the reason why Thomas refused to believe it was Jesus unless he saw the wound marks on Jesus body.

In the account about Abraham in Genesis 18 we read about 3 angels who visited Abraham. He cooked a meal for them and they sat down with him and ate the food...later those same angels traveled to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and informed Lot that the city was going to be destroyed...those angels took Lot and his family by the hands and ran with them outside the city. So angels can take on the form of humans in the flesh. That is what Jesus did, he was resurrected back to his spirit life and for 40 days he remained on earth teaching his apostles before he ascended to heaven.

Malachi-Zede-El
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Peg wrote:In the hebrew scritpures, there are many accounts of angels who came down from heaven and put on fleshly bodies.... so spirits are able to materialize a body for themselves and that is what Jesus did.

With all do respect , We're not speaking about ( Abraham / Angelicbeing ) We're speaking of Yashu'a / Jesus here , Thankyou for you answer anyway .

Peg
Student

Post #8

Post by Peg »

Malachi-Zede-El wrote:
Peg wrote:In the hebrew scritpures, there are many accounts of angels who came down from heaven and put on fleshly bodies.... so spirits are able to materialize a body for themselves and that is what Jesus did.

With all do respect , We're not speaking about ( Abraham / Angelicbeing ) We're speaking of Yashu'a / Jesus here , Thankyou for you answer anyway .
you seem to think that Jesus could not have been raised as a spirit because he was seen in the flesh

But I have shown you from the scriptures why your reasoning is not correct.

The scriptures show that spirit persons can appear in fleshly bodies...and that is exactly what Jesus was doing when he appeared to his disciples. As a powerful spirit, he was able to take on fleshly bodies in the same way the angels (who are also spirits) did in the past.

Thats why Jesus could walk through walls and instantly appear and disappear before his disciples as numerous accounts about him testify.

Malachi-Zede-El
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Peg wrote:
Malachi-Zede-El wrote:

you seem to think that Jesus could not have been raised as a spirit because he was seen in the flesh

But I have shown you from the scriptures why your reasoning is not correct.

The scriptures show that spirit persons can appear in fleshly bodies...and that is exactly what Jesus was doing when he appeared to his disciples. As a powerful spirit, he was able to take on fleshly bodies in the same way the angels (who are also spirits) did in the past.

Thats why Jesus could walk through walls and instantly appear and disappear before his disciples as numerous accounts about him testify.

In post # 3 I walk you through it with scriptures also , When dealing with Facts and not Faith / Believe / Belief's , You can't go wrong !

Peg
Student

Post #10

Post by Peg »

Malachi-Zede-El wrote:
In post # 3 I walk you through it with scriptures also , When dealing with Facts and not Faith / Believe / Belief's , You can't go wrong !

why do you think that Jesus was not raised as a spirit???

Do you really think that spirits are unable to materialize a body?

Here are some facts about angels/spirits and what they could do:

In Genesis 32:24-30 we see an account of the patriarch Jacob who wrestled all night long with someone who was just as a normal man to him....yet the man turned out to be an angel of God. That angel was in the form of a man though.

In the account about Abrahams nephew 'Lot', angels in human form visited Lot and told them that the cities were to be destroyed, the angels were in the form of men and they ran with Lot out of the city even holding onto the hand of Lot.... Genesis 19:15 However, when the dawn ascended, then the angels became urgent with Lot, saying: “Get up! Take your wife and your two daughters who are found here, for fear you may be swept away in the error of the city!� 16 When he kept lingering, then in the compassion of Jehovah upon him, the men seized hold of his hand and of the hand of his wife and of the hands of his two daughters and they proceeded to bring him out and to station him outside the city

In the account about Abraham at Genesis 18:1-8 we see that Abraham cooked a meal for 3 angles who were in the form of men... the angles ate the meal
5 " And let me get a piece of bread, and refresh YOUR hearts. Following that, YOU can pass on, because that is why YOU have passed this way to YOUR servant.� ...8 He then took butter and milk and the young bull that he had got ready and set it before them. Then he himself kept standing by them under the tree as they were eating"

So just in these example it is evident that the spirits in heaven are able to take on human bodies when they need to. Why do you think that this was not the case with Jesus after his resurrection?