Banned

Sonni and Shi'eh

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Salam,
What's the meaning of them?
Shi'eh means "the follower"
The Prophet(S.A) said:
"In the future my nation will be 73beliefs, and each of them say We are the truth! but just one of them is the original..."
Well, which of them is the real Shi'eh of the Prophet?
Let's go do discuss for find the real Sonnat.
*Notic: we should not search the FOLLOWERS of beliefs! we should search the DOCTRINE of beliefs.
Salam.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

proverb

Post #51

Post by Yusef »

Ahle-Sonnat say:
The Prophet(s.a) said to his own daughter:
"Ya Fatemah! Don't think that you will go to paradise directly cause of you are daughter of prophet... And you should be doer of good behaviours and forsake the badness' for arrive at paradise..."
So this is a reasoning for Shi'ah people who say those are "Ma'sum".

I've a question to them:
Who heard this saying of the Prophet(s.a) to the Fatemah(s.a)??
Why the Prophet(s.a) didn't say that when himself(s.a) and herself(s.a) were alone??

- Also Hadhrat Ali(a.s) was among some people and baked bread... Then pointed to the fire and said: "Oh' how can we will resist into the fire of hell..."

- Also the 4th Imam, ZainolAabedin(a.s) said:
"Oh' our God! How Will Be Wrath to me whom have been wrath to people just for you..."

- Also Qor'an says:
"O' Prophet! How know you that what's the night of Qadr!..."

* In all of them the mean is for others! no themselves!!
Means Hadhrat Ali(a.s) himself knows that he wont go to hell..
The Prophet(s.a) knows that Fatemeh(s.a) wont go to hell..
The Imam Sajjad(a.s) knows God Wont Be Wrath to him..
The Prophet(s.a) himself knows that what the night of Qadr is..

* According to an Iranian proverb:
"Say to the door that the wall hear!"
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Sonni and Shi'eh

Post #52

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: Salam,
What's the meaning of them?
Shi'eh means "the follower"
The Prophet(S.A) said:
"In the future my nation will be 73beliefs, and each of them say We are the truth! but just one of them is the original..."
Well, which of them is the real Shi'eh of the Prophet?
Let's go do discuss for find the real Sonnat.
*Notic: we should not search the FOLLOWERS of beliefs! we should search the DOCTRINE of beliefs.
Salam.
73 beliefs and only one original, what are the chances you have the original? well out of the 72 virgins some Muslims get, who would be or how can they tell who their original wife is?

Ankhhape
Scholar

Post #53

Post by Ankhhape »

NVM

Yusef
Banned
Banned

original ahadith

Post #54

Post by Yusef »

Shi'ah and Sonni, both believe in the Ahadith[sayings] of the Prophet(s.a) after Qor'an.
With this difference that Sonnies have gotten their own Ahadith from their own scholars:
AbuHanifah, Malek, Shafe'ii, Ahmad Hanbal, Termedi, ...
But Shi'ah has gotten his own Ahadith from the children(a.s) of the Prophet(s.a)!
Sonnies say these are the Ahadith of the Prophet(s.a),
Shi'ahs say these are the Ahadith of the Prophet(s.a)!
I mentioned that the Imams(a.s) referred to the Prophet(s.a) and said: "each one of us[twelver] who told you a hadith, and you'll wana say that to people, and you forgot which one of us has told that, you can say our fathers have told that up to the Prophet(s.a)! That's no problem..."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Tawasul Vs Shirk

Post #55

Post by Yusef »

I don't know the people of Shi'ah what doing are,
but I've heard that the people of Shi'ah & Sonni both believe in the "Tawassol"
And both of them don't "Worship" exept God!
Yes, of course both of them know that the worshiping exept God is Sherk..

I don't know,
I say: "Ya Ali", "Ya Hoo", "Ya Hossain", "Ya [every Prophets, Imams, good peoples]" just for remember and regard them
and shame on me if I ask them to help for:
Sport matches, arrive at money, for quizzes, and...
But maybe say: Ya Imam/Prophet, please request God to Give me good wives, good children, knowledges, secrets, wisdom, logic, humanity, health, good friends, good job, etc.

Above all, I've read just near four thousands Hadiths, and probably I read a new hadith and change my own old belief!
Also I when ask anybody to guidance, then I ask him show me the source of his own opinion! and it should be verification from The Qor'an and Ahadith!

Well, Can a Shi'ah/Sonni show me the hadith of Tawassol that we should ask Prophets/Imams to help[every help] directly?
The hadith should say the same thing!
I know and accepted that the Imams(a.s) are KhalifatAllah on the earth.. but I would love know the ahadith that say we when ask God for help, He Doesn't Answer us and Says you should ask just My khalifah to help, and I Don't Help you!!!
Also the ahadith that say the Imams(a.s) condemn us and say: why you ask God to help and didn't ask us???
Please reply me cause of I would love to understand that.. :-k

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The war in Syria

Post #56

Post by Yusef »

LaIlahaIllAllah wrote:...who supports those Alawites in Syria who arethe result of Shi'ism.
No no no.. I don't pleased with any war in the world..
But I meant why you those who supported Saddam(l.a) and SaudiArabia to attack to the people of Iran and Bahrain... Why you just see/look at Iran and condemn it for supporting Syria!??
It no meant that I supported Iran and Suriah

* Also we have lots of ahadith that say:
- "..Notice! In the future a group of people will come out from Sham[Syria] and you should never condemn and curse them!..."

- "..Suffiyani, one who is from generation of AbuSuffiyan, Mo'awiah, Yazid(l.a.a)[down with them all] will come out from Syria and will kill many people!..."

- "..some group of people will raise from Syria and one of them are true/right and others are false.. and Suffiyani will kill all of them..."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The seeker of the Fact

Post #57

Post by Yusef »

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Breaking arrogance and foolishness

Post #58

Post by Yusef »

LaaIlahaIllAllah wrote:
Burninglight wrote:Sorry about that, I'll stop posting here, but I am trying to understand what you guys are debating about.
We are talking about his innovated religion of shiaism for which their main pillar of belief has no basis in the Quran yet they persist in believing it..

Think of it this way, if a Christian wanted to convert to shiaism, instead of saying "O, Jesus" all he would have to do is replace "Jesus" with "Hussein" or "Ali".

But in the real Islam, the Christian would be told to say "O, Allah/God" instead of calling upon dead humans for help who cannot hear him, nor help him.
AsSalam ala mannit taba'il hoda

Qur'an 20:47 ...So go to him and say, 'Indeed, we are messengers of your Lord, so send with us the Children of Israel and do not torment them. We have come to you with a sign from your Lord. And peace will be upon he who follows the guidance.

I read this topic this month and saw you insulted me many times..
Also saw when you called Saddam Hussein (r. a)
Also saw when I called Khomeini evil mal'un (r. a)
At all saw whole the topic was during my foolishness period[means more foolishness than now]
Because i was been defended my own Country/Religion/Beliefs all blindly..
And i was deserved these words of insulting

Now I don't tell you: o' dog! Run away and go to there and answer this Debate!
And i regard you as one of those who insulted me and were broken my foolishness/blindness/darkness as our Imams[pbuth] have said:
"..God LoveS arrogance from people against/versus arrogant people"

Therefore thanks for arrogance along me in the past.
Well,
Go and read this topic and type your comment till change your beliefs otherwise i break your arrogance:
ref:Debating Al-Ma'mun Vs Sunnies 1200years ago