Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Yum ol Ashura

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

AsSalamoAlaykom;
As we believe Islam is the last and global religion From God, We wana understand Why those many wars occured after the Prophet(s.a.)?
Also, Why it's not global yet?
And, Why it's not the only, and has been some branches?
What is the root/source of these problems, and Why, and How can resolve/make amends that?
Salam
http://en.wikipedia.org/...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #21

Post by steps »

Once again :

1-read the Quran 1000000 times . you will never find the name of Ali or any one of his sons .

2-and read the Quran 1000000 times , you will never find a verse from Allah commands Muslims to ask the assistance and sons or the health or anything from the 12 Imams .

Faked belief , GO and worship the graves of your Imams . and they will testify against you

إ�نَّ الَّذ�ينَ تَدْع�ونَ م�نْ د�ون� اللَّه� ع�بَادٌ أَمْثَال�ك�مْ �َادْع�وه�مْ �َلْيَسْتَج�يب�وا لَك�مْ إ�نْ ك�نْت�مْ صَاد�ق�ينَ[ (194) أَلَه�مْ أَرْج�لٌ يَمْش�ونَ ب�هَا أَمْ لَه�مْ أَيْد� يَبْط�ش�ونَ ب�هَا أَمْ لَه�مْ أَعْي�نٌ ي�بْص�ر�ونَ ب�هَا أَمْ لَه�مْ آذَانٌ يَسْمَع�ونَ ب�هَا ق�ل� ادْع�وا ش�رَكَاءَك�مْ ث�مَّ ك�يد�ون� �َلَا ت�نْظ�ر�ون� (195) إ�نَّ وَل�ي�ّيَ اللَّه� الَّذ�ي نَزَّلَ الْك�تَابَ وَه�وَ يَتَوَلَّى الصَّال�ح�ينَ (196) وَالَّذ�ينَ تَدْع�ونَ م�نْ د�ون�ه� لَا يَسْتَط�يع�ونَ نَصْرَك�مْ وَلَا أَنْ��سَه�مْ يَنْص�ر�ونَ (197) وَإ�نْ تَدْع�وه�مْ إ�لَى الْه�دَى لَا يَسْمَع�وا وَتَرَاه�مْ يَنْظ�ر�ونَ إ�لَيْكَ وَه�مْ لَا ي�بْص�ر�ونَ (198

194. Verily those whom ye call upon besides Allah are servants like unto you: Call upon them, and let them listen to your prayer, if ye are (indeed) truthful!195. Have they feet to walk with? Or hands to lay hold with? Or eyes to see with? Or ears to hear with? Say: "Call your 'god-partners', scheme (your worst) against me, and give me no respite!196. "For my Protector is Allah, Who revealed the Book (from time to time), and He will choose and befriend the righteous.197. "But those ye call upon besides Him, are unable to help you, and indeed to help themselves."198. If thou callest them to guidance, they hear not. Thou wilt see them looking at thee, but they see not.

Is Ali one of Allah servants or not ?
Are his sons one of Allah servants or not ?
Did Allah command us to ask the assistance and sons or the health from prophet Mohammad himself the greatest than Imams ? your proofs from the Quran .

-------------------

You love Aisha or you do not love her .
she is the mother of the believers , and who loves Aisha is a believer , but who does not love her is not a believer nor a Muslim

Chapter 33 verse 6 : [The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature). ]

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by steps »

Shia Pagan Rituals..Similarities Between Shiaism, Christianity & Hinduism !!

Similarities between the Jews and the Shi'a

http://sunnahonline.com/islamic-lecture ... d-the-shia

was prophet Mohammad doing these things ?
and Did the Quran command Muslims to do these things ?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

decoders of quran

Post #23

Post by Yusef »

steps wrote:Of course Yusef ,
you do not have time the write about the fiveth pillar [ Hajj ] . because it is something not important in your belief , the Shia have their own Kaa'bah , and their own sacred cities [ Karbala . Qom , and Al-najaf ].
Brother! I haven't ever gone to Hajj that I can write about that!
InshaAllah when I go there, I will write about that.
Who am I that write about something??
the Hajj which all the Muslims Shia and Sunni believe in that like together; what has to writing??
Second, I mentioned that I'm not a religious. I am a scientific man.
Third, You say about worshiping the graves; When I did that???
Fourth, You said about the names of the Twelve Imams in the Qur'an; Where of Qur'an says about the Mahdi??? Therefore you shouldn't believe in Mahdi!! Yes???
Plus I brought several Important examples for the Decoders of Qur'an in previous posts..
Also; As you yourself have write that there isn't any hadith nor ayeh about asking prophets and imams to ask God to help; I say like you too. You should ask Shias people to that.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Kingdom vs republication

Post #24

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to steps]

I told before times and again...

1)You say everything we do and believe, must be in the Qur'an clearly..
We say according to the Hadith Hadhrat Ali(pbuh) has said '..each one of the verses of Qur'an has up to 70 commentary' and nobody is able to expand the verses but the 12 Imam,
Means when you say there isn't any verse about the 12 Imam, we say there is too many parts of Qur'an that has mentioned about them as the 6th Imam, Ja'far AsSadigh(pbuh) has said: 'Qur'an is 3 parts, one stories of olden[OT, NT], one Halal and Harram, and one about we the 12 Imam!!

2)I was ignorant higher than as now am..
I didn't ask you about your Madhhab:
Also as I mentioned that I'm a fool and ignorant that is upgrading daily; I realized that 77% of Muslims areSunni/ Hanafi, and others are Sunni/Maliki, Sunni/Shafeii, Sunni/Hanbali and 300Million Shi'a
And realized that those 77% are fool as their imam, abu-hanifa sent them to ignorance and foolishness because denying the Hadith and self-opinion..
And realized that Wahhabies and Salafies whom liar and political government of Iran shows them as the most enmity of Shi'a, those are nearer Madhhab to Shi'a than hanafi because of believing in Hadith..

Abu-hanifa told his followers to self-opinion
I wrote the hadith in other topic that our 5th Imam, Al-Baghir(pbuh) says: Prophet Jesus(pbuh) said his disciples: o' people, I made health the blinded, I made live the dead, and other miracles.. but I couldn't make health the fool!! The disciples replied: woww!! Who a fool is that isn't able to healthy!!? The Prophet(pbuh) said: any arrogant and self-opinion and self-ceritario man who doesn't give right but himself! And compare everything due to his own thought and always thinks itself is true and the ogher are false, self-opinion. This is the fool whom nobody can health him but himself

3)Yum-ol-Ashura is near again,
Ra's-ul-Jalot[RoshHaGalot] of the time, in the time of Imam Hussayn(pbuh) said:
Each time I was going through this place of Karbala' I would take my horse faster running and now I go through there with relaxation because I was heard from my forefathers that a prophet-born will martyr here violently and each time I came pass through this way I had thought he is maybe me!
*in our Shia Ahadith, Ra's-u-Jalots were from generation of Prophet David(pbuh) one after one were selected from God to kingdom
It is one of the reasons that doctrine of Shi'a believes jn the Kingdom government, not the republication as the time of Ali(pbuh) that people selected Abubakr to be caliphat not God

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Yum ul Aashura, Imam Hussayn martyrdom

Post #25

Post by Yusef »

This is a part of a movie that shows the happenings of the martyrdom of the third Imam of Shia, Hussayn[pbuh] and his 72 companions including Christians[pbut] 1300years ago..

Also Christians of today among Shias in the Day of Aashura

Yusef
Banned
Banned

12 Imam of Shia in The Revelation and Secrets of Enoch

Post #26

Post by Yusef »

steps wrote: Brother Yusef .
My question was very clear … a verse from the Quran mentions the 12 Imams . I do not want to read any commentary from anyone .

you do not have , and I am sure 100% there is no verse in the Quran speaks about Ali and his sons , or Commands Muslims to ask the Imams for a heavenly or earthly matter .
Here is your answer in Qur'an, NT, Secrets of Enoch[Edris-pbuh]
viewtopic.php?t=8369

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Lamb,Altar of Re, Yum ul Aashura, Imam Hussayn martyrdom

Post #27

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: [youtube][/youtube]
This is a part of a movie that shows the happenings of the martyrdom of the third Imam of Shia, Hussayn[pbuh] and his 72 companions including Christians[pbut] 1300years ago..

Also Christians of today among Shias in the Day of Aashura
[youtube][/youtube]

Another Muslim author reports a conversation that took place in the 8th century between a follower of Islam and the exilarch, in which the latter boasted; "Seventy generations have passed between me and King David, yet the Jews still recognize the prerogatives of my royal descent, and regard it as their duty to protect me; but you have slain the grandson [Husain] of your prophet after one single generation" [ibid. p. 125].

The son of a previous exilarch said to another Muslim author: "I formerly never rode by Karbala, the place where Husain was martyred, without spurring on my horse, for an old tradition said that on this spot the descendant of a prophet would be killed; only since Husain has been slain there and the prophecy has thus been fulfilled do I pass leisurely by the place" [ibid. p. 123]. This last story indicates that the resh galuta had by that time become the subject of Muslim legend, other examples also being cited by Goldziher. [Goldziher, 1884]

ref:The Greatest Debating of History!