Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Yum ol Ashura

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

AsSalamoAlaykom;
As we believe Islam is the last and global religion From God, We wana understand Why those many wars occured after the Prophet(s.a.)?
Also, Why it's not global yet?
And, Why it's not the only, and has been some branches?
What is the root/source of these problems, and Why, and How can resolve/make amends that?
Salam
http://en.wikipedia.org/...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The culpability about wars and astray

Post #2

Post by Yusef »

According to my own studies, the root of that was the time that the Prophet(GPBUH) died and a group of people known as Sunni elected AbiBakr to successoring after the Prophet(s.a.); but some people known as Shi'a claimed that Ali-ibn-AbiTalib(a.s.) should be caliph after the Prophet(s.a.) according to the saying of the same Prophet(a.s.) that said:
"man konto mowlah fahaza Alion mowlaho.."
man= one who
konto= I was
mowla= Leader, Mister
fa= so, then
haza= this
Ali-on= Ali is
mowla-ho= his mowla
"..anyone who I was his leader, then this Ali is his leader"
A thing that Shi'a and Sunni both believe in that.

So, the first enmity started at the same time..
and in my opinion the same reason is the reason of that:
1- Islam hasn't been a global religion yet..
2- It has made too many enmities and wars between the countries of the word..
3- Making hate Islam and Muslims..
4- Making several branches for Islam and sending billions people to ignorance and astray..
And more....

So, there are two attitude for that:
1- Ali-ben-AbiTalib(a.s.) and his wife, Fatimah(s.a.) and their children, The Twelver(a.s.) and Shi'a people are guilty/culpable
cause of they all of the claimed that the Ali's Right for successoring usurped by Sunnies and their leaders..
2- And or Sunnies and their leaders, AbiBakr, Umar, Uthman, Mu'awiyah,... are guilty/culpable
And there isn't any other attitude.
Because God Is The Only.
So, the Shari'a is the only..
and the religion is the only..
and the criterion is the only..
The Anti-Christ
The events signs of the coming the Saviour
Allahomma Salli Ala Muhammaden Wa Aali Muhammad
Allahomma Ajjil LiWaliek AlFaraj
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: The culpability about wars and astray

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

Allaho Akbar!
Today I was been aware to The last letter of Albert Einstein to Ayatollah Borujerdi!! He claimed that accepted and converted to Shia!!!!
Yes of course, It shows the same hadith of Imam Ali(a.s.) has told: "..o' people, Get the science! because the wisdom guides you to the science, and the science guides you to the Truth, and the truth guides you to The God!.."
of course no any powerful belief afraids of any discussion!
because the science defends it, and it defends the science! Also God DefendS both!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Shia versus Sunni

Post #4

Post by Yusef »

ciko wrote:
I wasn't a religious person before 2009,
but i have studied islam since 1994 and i have been relgious since then, i have studied both your relgion shiism and islam, Shiism is not islam.....man i know islam better than you , i have studied islam since 1994 and you said you were not relgious before 2009.
If you want learn real islam i can teach you, but if you want to follow satanic religion Shiism then do what you want.
You want to teach me what is Islam???
Who you are??? You claim have studied since 1994. It's not the reason for convince me to listen and look at your belief.
I'm myself under diploma. and it was the pureness that has made me a powerfil debater.
I haven't ever studied to any religious school nor any religious person. I just have read the book, more than 6000Hadiths of Shia.
Do you know the thing you told me is such as when an Iranian man suggests a Japanese man to come to Iran for learn the technology!!! LoL!!
You couldn't bring logical reasons to my posts yet!! Me an illiterate man!!! How do you expect I get the religion from you!!! LoL!!!!
I've arranged all the religious channels side together..
I watch Christianity channels, Mohabat and Sat7Pars, I see them such as children, and would like to bite their cheeks and kiss them and always I pray them and say May God Guide amd forgive them..
I watch Sunnies channels, Islam, Kalemeh, Noor, Wesal.. and see them just such as the bird has dipped its head within snow!!! astray and illogical and blindly dogmatically and nothing.
I watch the Shia channels, Fadak TV, Velayat, Ahl-e-Bait, and see nothing but powerful reasonings, wisdom, science, logi

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Shia versus Sunni

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

As it's the normal,
Nobody of the Muslims couldn't reply here..
I have an other important question for all the Muslims:
Shirk: the worshipping except God, I as a Shia 100% agree that we mustn't worship anything and anyone but God! as the doctrine of Shia knows that is Shirk
Tawassul: the asking great people(died or hidden) for pray to God to help us,Nobody could ever convinced me to that yet.
Could you convince me through the hadith?
Tabarruk: using the great people, tombs, shrins, children, things of them including houses, photos, books, clothes, etc. to get energy and well feeling to acceptance our prayers from God I believe in that 100%
e,g. While a baby exists near me, and I bite his cheeks and kiss him, then I feel I can pray, and God Will Accept my prayer! also about pure people, about the shrines of the Imams and Prophets(a.s.), about mountains, about jungles, about historical places(of right people!), spiritual people, etc.
Of course everything and everyone which God Pleased with them!
Science Vs. Religion

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by steps »

وَمَنْ أَضَل�ّ م�مَّنْ يَدْع�و م�نْ د�ون� اللَّه� مَنْ لَا يَسْتَج�يب� لَه� إ�لَى يَوْم� الْق�يَامَة� وَه�مْ عَنْ د�عَائ�ه�مْ غَا��ل�ونَ (5) وَإ�ذَا ح�ش�رَ النَّاس� كَان�وا لَه�مْ أَعْدَاءً وَكَان�وا ب�ع�بَادَت�ه�مْ كَا��ر�ينَ (6)
5. And who is more astray than one who invokes besides Allah, such as will not answer him to the Day of Judgment, and who (in fact) are unconscious of their call (to them)?6. And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)!

إ�نَّ الَّذ�ينَ تَدْع�ونَ م�نْ د�ون� اللَّه� ع�بَادٌ أَمْثَال�ك�مْ �َادْع�وه�مْ �َلْيَسْتَج�يب�وا لَك�مْ إ�نْ ك�نْت�مْ صَاد�ق�ينَ[ (194) أَلَه�مْ أَرْج�لٌ يَمْش�ونَ ب�هَا أَمْ لَه�مْ أَيْد� يَبْط�ش�ونَ ب�هَا أَمْ لَه�مْ أَعْي�نٌ ي�بْص�ر�ونَ ب�هَا أَمْ لَه�مْ آذَانٌ يَسْمَع�ونَ ب�هَا ق�ل� ادْع�وا ش�رَكَاءَك�مْ ث�مَّ ك�يد�ون� �َلَا ت�نْظ�ر�ون� (195) إ�نَّ وَل�ي�ّيَ اللَّه� الَّذ�ي نَزَّلَ الْك�تَابَ وَه�وَ يَتَوَلَّى الصَّال�ح�ينَ (196) وَالَّذ�ينَ تَدْع�ونَ م�نْ د�ون�ه� لَا يَسْتَط�يع�ونَ نَصْرَك�مْ وَلَا أَنْ��سَه�مْ يَنْص�ر�ونَ (197) وَإ�نْ تَدْع�وه�مْ إ�لَى الْه�دَى لَا يَسْمَع�وا وَتَرَاه�مْ يَنْظ�ر�ونَ إ�لَيْكَ وَه�مْ لَا ي�بْص�ر�ونَ (198)

194. Verily those whom ye call upon besides Allah are servants like unto you: Call upon them, and let them listen to your prayer, if ye are (indeed) truthful!195. Have they feet to walk with? Or hands to lay hold with? Or eyes to see with? Or ears to hear with? Say: "Call your 'god-partners', scheme (your worst) against me, and give me no respite!196. "For my Protector is Allah, Who revealed the Book (from time to time), and He will choose and befriend the righteous.197. "But those ye call upon besides Him, are unable to help you, and indeed to help themselves."198. If thou callest them to guidance, they hear not. Thou wilt see them looking at thee, but they see not.

{أَمَّنْ ي�ج�يب� الْم�ضْطَرَّ إ�ذَا دَعَاه� وَيَكْش��� الس�ّوءَ وَيَجْعَل�ك�مْ خ�لَ�َاءَ الْأَرْض� أَإ�لَهٌ مَعَ اللَّه� قَل�يلًا مَا تَذَكَّر�ونَ} [النمل : 62]
62. Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Little it is that ye heed!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Tawassul

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

steps wrote:..some AyatilQur'an..
Yes my brother. Shia hasn't ever commanded the Shirk!! Those are the fools who do Shirk.
As Jesus the prophet(a.s.) that never commanded people to worship him, but Christians do!!
My question is:
I know and believe and agree 100% that the Prophets and Imams the Twelver see us, hear us, aware us and even more I agree 100% that they are able to help us directly!!
But my question is:
What if I ask God directly!!!??
If I ask God directly, and in the next world we'll be awared that we were able to ask the Prophets and Imams(a.s.), Then Will God Punish and Condemn us!!!!????
Also, Will the Prophets and Imams(a.s.) be sad, and condemn us that: Why you did ask God directly!!!!!??
Also, in the same world, One of them is near us(of course we mightn't see them), then we need a help, then we ask God directly!
Wont they help us???? and Do they say: I was able to help you; but I didn't help, because you asked God!! and didn't ask me!!!!???
Na'udoBiLlah!!!

I'm son of these great people:
Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Hashim, Muhammad, Khadijah, Ali, Fatimah, Hasan, Hussayn, ZaynulAbidin, Muhammad AlBaghir, Ja'far AsSadiq, Musa AlKadhim
also Yazdgerd III, the King of Sasanied Empire,
also Abubakr, the first caliph of one miliard Sunnies
also the great Christian Nun, the wife of Imam Musa[7th]
and...
But we are Muslims, We aren't such as Jews who imagine they are elect nation of God forever..
We are allow to go to the Psradise depends on OUR OWN DEEDS, BEHAVIOURS, Position,...! NO through our forefathers!! as any other person from any other nation or country goes to Paradise or Hell.
and there isn't any difference between the people But Taghwa.
It's the thing Islam says
and the wisdom verifys that.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by steps »

I think you agree with me there is no verse in the bible prove that Jesus is a God or son of God .

So Let us make the holy Quran our judge . because we believe the holy Quran is perfect does not contain any mistakes , and from it we can conclude the pure faith .
Give me one verse in the holy Quran mentioned that Ali and the and his sons are one of the pillars of the Islam .

When Allah spoke about his commandments to the Jews and the Christians in Surah 98. The Clear Proof, Evidence

[5. And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.]

So what Allah commanded his prophet Mohammad ?
Because I found the Quran said : [65. But it has already been revealed to thee,- as it was to those before thee,- "If thou wert to join (gods with Allah., truly fruitless will be thy work (in life), and thou wilt surely be in the ranks of those who lose (all spiritual good)". ] Surah the troops 39
{وَلَقَدْ أ�وح�يَ إ�لَيْكَ وَإ�لَى الَّذ�ينَ م�نْ قَبْل�كَ لَئ�نْ أَشْرَكْتَ لَيَحْبَطَنَّ عَمَل�كَ وَلَتَك�ونَنَّ م�نَ الْخَاس�ر�ينَ} [الزمر : 65]

And did prophet Mohammad believe in the Twelve Imam ? .

show me the answers from the Quran . because we are speaking about the faith and it must be declared in the Quran if it was true .

give me a verse from the holy Quran supports your claim : I know and believe and agree 100% that the Prophets and Imams the Twelve see us, hear us, aware us and even more I agree 100% that they are able to help us directly!! .

Also here is a simple question : during the time of prophet Mohammad was there any Hussiniat . and did prophet Mohammad command Muslims to build Musjeds or Hussiniat ?

And what was the guidance of prophet Mohammad about Yum ol Ashura ?

This is the guidance of Shia during Yum ol ashura : [ not for weak hearts ]

[youtube][/youtube]

Is this the religion of Mohammad ? Allah and his prophet Mohammad never ever command Muslims to do in themselves as this.

Wake up , and follow the guidance and the teachings of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him .

Allah says :[21. Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah. ] Surah 33

not Ali nor the Twelve Imams , only Mohammad is the beautiful pattern that leads to the Garden of Eden .

[31. Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."32. Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger.: But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith.] Surah 3

May Allah guides us to the truth .

Yusef
Banned
Banned

is there better than shia ?

Post #9

Post by Yusef »

I waked up now!! Good morning!! AsSalam!
My brother, Did you know who am I ??
I'm nothing but the garden of feet of God's believers.
God Has Given a high level intellect!
Did you know if you or any other were instead of me, you would kill yourselves and over than 90% would be possible that you claim Mahdiism/Saviour/Messiah..
I told it was possible if you would kill yourselves for deprestion!! And the claimant of Mahdiism because of too much events, happenings, dreams,...
I'm such as a car that its wheels are exploded!! But still is runing faster than too many others!!
Did you know it's comming soon (InSha'Allah) that you will see Yusef as a great scientist!??
I've mentioned before here: Science Vs. Religion that I was just a scientific person who looks at anything through the science!
I never was known after Qur'an there is Hadith!!!
I was thought Qur'an is a simple thing that teachs us just a thing such as the ten commands of Musa(a.s.) and no any other else!
Before that I read any Hadith book,
I was believed in Bada`
I was believed in Aalam alDharr
..Believed in Taghiyah
..in God as The Thing Shia has introduced
..in the Evolution teory as some people are from Adam, and some aren't:

Adam&Havva, When and Where!!?
and etc.
All of them are just in the Shia!
Could you introduce any other religion or belief that have these concepts??
Introduce them to me that I think about that.

What is the Holy Spirit
Who is Khezr!? in non-Islamic books

Hey Brother! I am able to bring a new religion or belief or sect of Islam, very better than IbnTaymiah, Baha'ullah and others.
A religion or belief that will be accepted by a lot of people.
But since I've been aware to existence the Hadith; How can I comment about a thing, and there are Hadiths about the all thing from the most scientist people[The Twelver] who anything they've said, those are verified from The Prophet(S.A.) and anything the Prophet(S.A) verified, those are Verified From Allah The God The Only The Almighty The Greatest The Arrogant The Most Bully, The Most Cunning, The Most Powerful, The Most Everything..

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by steps »

Peace be upon you , brother Yusef.
I am not against you as long as our judge is the Quran . so please do not drive our discussions to something outside the Quran , it is the clear proof against any person insists to refuse the truth .

[51. The answer of the Believers, when summoned to Allah and His Messenger, in order that He may judge between them, is no other than this: they say, "We hear and we obey": it is such as these that will attain felicity. ] Surah the light .

Simple example :
The holy Quran is judging on All believers [ prophet Mohammad and his nation ] to follow the Christian belief if they have any proof supports their claim :[ Jesus the son of God .]

[81. Say: "If ((Allah)) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship." ] Surah 43. Ornaments Of Gold, Luxury

{ق�لْ إ�نْ كَانَ ل�لرَّحْمَن� وَلَدٌ �َأَنَا أَوَّل� الْعَاب�د�ينَ} [الزخر� : 81]

And I shall apply on myself the same idea : if Allah mentioned in the holy Quran the Twelve Imams I will be the first follower of the Shia cult .

My respect .