Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Yum ol Ashura

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

AsSalamoAlaykom;
As we believe Islam is the last and global religion From God, We wana understand Why those many wars occured after the Prophet(s.a.)?
Also, Why it's not global yet?
And, Why it's not the only, and has been some branches?
What is the root/source of these problems, and Why, and How can resolve/make amends that?
Salam
http://en.wikipedia.org/...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Aalam al Darr

Post #11

Post by Yusef »

AsSalam; Tashakkur my brother.
Your questions I've replied before and in the previous post I've brought the links of your answeres in the other topics of here such as the Science Vs. Religion.
But about Sura AlZukhruf/81, answere me! What's the meaning of that ayah!!!??? Tell me. Tell from your own books, Muslim and Bukhari and etc.
I know the commentary of that to the Ahadith of Shia:
Al Imam Ja'far AsSadiq(a.s.) said: "Before that Allah Create the human; humans were in AlAalamAlDarr, just an energy! No spirit, No born. The same time God Asked humans [all the people who will be born from Adam and his children up to the YumulQiyamah], Asked them: Who knows I Am The God, The One[Vahdahu La SharikaLah]?? Then first of all Muhammad(S.A.) answered that: Surely You Are God The Only The Greatest!.... Then in order The Twelver Imams and The Prophets(s.a.a.) accepted and verified that... Therefore God Putted The Prophet(S.A.) as the best human..."
It was the commentary for this verse of Qur'an
But I didn't quote that exactly. Because I've just read those ahadith once. and maybe I forget somd parts of them.
Tell me what's the commentary of that?? if you believe Qur'an is clear and doesn't need to any Decoder[Imam]
and or bring the meaning from your own books and your own imams, Abuhanifa, Ahmad,....
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Albert Einstein Shia

Post #12

Post by Yusef »

For the previous post I was very sleepy at the 3 of morning!!!
Hey! It's not meant that the humans were created automatically!!
I remembered the better; the Hadith tells us:
God the first time that Decided to Create the human[Adam and his generation up to the DayTheRessurection], At the first Created all of them[of course those will be over thousands billion people!!], Created all of them a thing
The narrator asked Imam: Did God Create them at the first as the Spirit!?
The Imam(a.s.) answered: No! Created them a thing like to the Shadow and very small such as the ant! Did you ever understand what is the shadow?? the Shadow here's a thing and there's Nothing!.. Then God Asked them: Admit I Am God, your Creator, The Almighty, The Only..
Then at the first one of them replied: Yes, You Are God The Only The Almighty..
Then Allah Said: I Will Put you the best human in the world[Khayr-ul-Bashar]
Then the Imams(a.s.) and the Prophets(a.s.), then the believers depended on their rank replied and accepted and admitted God as The Creator The Only...
and some groups doubted and the last groups of them denied compeletly!!! HaHa! May Taliban find them, cut their heads and joint them wildly..
Thanks God I wasn't among the last groups!!
You think the modern Christians which groups were!!?

These type of Ahadith and those which point about Runing faster than the time, are the things that anyone such as Albert Einstein will be interested in them and verify them
But anyone such as me who was believed in the things such as Bada`, Taghiyah, etc. We will be find them just in the doctrine of Shia!
I've written the more in the other topics I've mentioned in the previous posts

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #13

Post by steps »

Brother Yusef .
My question was very clear … a verse from the Quran mentions the 12 Imams . I do not want to read any commentary from anyone .

you do not have , and I am sure 100% there is no verse in the Quran speaks about Ali and his sons , or Commands Muslims to ask the Imams for a heavenly or earthly matter .

Yusef
Banned
Banned

anything must be there in quran

Post #14

Post by Yusef »

Brother steps,
my answers in the previous posts and topics were very clear too!!
Well, I want to do Salawt always just two rik'at daily!!
Where of Qur'an mentions we should pray 2 rik'ah for the morning, 4 rik'at zohr, 4 rik'ah assr, 3 rik'at maghrib, and 4 rik'ah isha'????
I answered your question in the topic:
Qur'an confirmed Torat ang Gospel Vs. Talmud...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Quran's Decoders

Post #15

Post by Yusef »

But according to the hadith first Imam, Ali(a.s.) that said: Everything is there in Qur'an..
But Who are able to decoding that and find everything!!?

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #16

Post by steps »

Mow you knew , why I asked for a proof from the Quran about the 12Imams .
as the Christians have no evidence from the bible about Jesus the god .

also the Shia have no evidence from the Quran about the 12 Imams and their unnatural powers .

There is no difference between the Christians and the Shia : the Christians are asking Jesus and the Shia are asking the 12 Imams .
why you are saying they are wrong as long as you are doing like they did ?

my advice :
1-read the Quran 1000000 times . you will never find the name of Ali or any one of his sons .

2-and read the Quran 1000000 times , you will never find a verse from Allah commands Muslims to ask the assistance and sons or the health or anything from the 12 Imams .

Yusef
Banned
Banned

What is Taqiya Really

Post #17

Post by Yusef »

Boing wrote:Taqiya is
the deliberate lying for the faith.
Whatttt????
Who has taught you what Taqiya is??
Taqiyah is a thing that the wisdom commands us to do that automatically
Exact such as the crying and laugh that are automatically under commanded of brain.
Did you know how many times I used that the same here this website!??

The 10th Imam, AlHaadi(a.s.) said: "..The doer of Taqiyah, himself knows the better that what time he should do that"
I've met too many people, Jew, Shia, Sunni, Christian, Zoroaster, that said LIE instead of Taqiyah!!!
I told them you were liar.

Would you like to I teach you what is Taqiyah and also what is Bada`?? Then you will understand You yourselves have used that too many times in your lifes!
Don't search websites for them, because they themselves don't know that exactly!!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Karbala

Post #18

Post by Yusef »

Tonight is the Yum Ashura and all the Iranians including Christians, Jews, Zoroasters, Muslims Shia and Sunni, All of them are sad and respecting..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karbala

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #19

Post by steps »

During this day the Shia are cursing Aisha the wife of prophet Mohammad , also they are cursing her father Abu-Bakr , Omar , and Othman .

A verse in the holy Quran speaks about the punishment of those who accused chaste women. :
[4. And those who accuse chaste women, and produce not four witnesses, flog them with eighty stripes, and reject their testimony forever, they indeed are the Fasiqun (liars, rebellious, disobedient to Allah).]

Therefore the Shia are punishing and flogging themselves by their hands .
They are the liars , the rebellious , the disobedient ..

Shia flog themselves :

Around the world Most Sunnis are fasting the day of Ashura . they are following the commandments of prophet Mohammad . Not because of the death of Al-Houssen .
because Allah saved prophet Moses and the sons of Israel from Pharaoh .

Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came to Madinah and saw the Jews fasting on the day of 'Ashura'. He said, 'What is this?' They said, 'This is a righteous day, it is the day when Allah saved the Children of Israel from their enemies, so Musa fasted on this day.' He said, 'We have more right to Musa than you,' so he fasted on that day and commanded [the Muslims] to fast on that day." .

Of course Yusef ,
you do not have time the write about the fiveth pillar [ Hajj ] . because it is something not important in your belief , the Shia have their own Kaa'bah , and their own sacred cities [ Karbala . Qom , and Al-najaf ].

The Ka'abah of Shia in Karbala

Yusef
Banned
Banned

cursing abubakr a'isha umar uthman

Post #20

Post by Yusef »

steps wrote:..cursing AbiBakr, Umar, Uthman, A'isha by Iranians...
A'isha is my Aunt, and AbuBakr my father.. But I don't love them because The Imams and Prophet(S.A.alayhim) didn't love them.. I detest Abusufiyan and his generation(except Shias of them), because they detest them..
Even if I understand they detest my Aunt and Father, A'isha and AbuBakr; I shall detest them too.
Because The Prophet and Imams(S.A.to all) are criterion to the straight way of God. No Sahabah nor others.
Plus; The Wikipedia link I brought about the Battle of Karbala; Others themselves read that and find what happen occured by a simple 2*2=4
Am I wrong!? Tell me if I'm wrong here