The quran is nothing special

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

FoxholeAtheist
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

The quran is nothing special

Post #1

Post by FoxholeAtheist »

I am an atheist who has been looking into Islamic apologetics for quite a while.
It has been a few years since I heard a new Argument from the apologists, and therefore I feel that I have a very good understanding of their point of view by now.

If there are any Muslims who wish to prove me wrong, then go ahead.

The reason that I am interested in Islam rather than Christianity is because I find that Muslims, and not Christians, absolutely insist that there are plenty of objective reasons to believe that their book is not man made. I find that Christians agree that there is a large component of faith, and they understand that I simply don't have that faith. Muslims on the other hand insist that if I am not impressed with the quran, then I am a 'hater', or ignorant and blind.

The reason that I have joined this forum rather than a Muslim one, is because every time I have tried to debate Muslims on a Muslim forum, I have been banned.

mchristos606
Apprentice
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: The quran is nothing special

Post #2

Post by mchristos606 »

FoxholeAtheist wrote: I am an atheist who has been looking into Islamic apologetics for quite a while.
It has been a few years since I heard a new Argument from the apologists, and therefore I feel that I have a very good understanding of their point of view by now.

If there are any Muslims who wish to prove me wrong, then go ahead.

The reason that I am interested in Islam rather than Christianity is because I find that Muslims, and not Christians, absolutely insist that there are plenty of objective reasons to believe that their book is not man made. I find that Christians agree that there is a large component of faith, and they understand that I simply don't have that faith. Muslims on the other hand insist that if I am not impressed with the quran, then I am a 'hater', or ignorant and blind.

The reason that I have joined this forum rather than a Muslim one, is because every time I have tried to debate Muslims on a Muslim forum, I have been banned.


You won't find any muslim " debaters " here because muslims don't debate.....they tell you the TRUTH ! The Quran , the UNADULTERATED word of God , is the TRUTH !

To prove The Quran as the TRUTH , they will use the CORRUPTED Bible as their evidence !

Muslims are BRAINWASHED beyond any hope of ever becoming MORAL , ETHICAL and RIGHTEOUS human beings. The Quran is , without a doubt , the greatest mind-altering book ever devised and also the greatest and most EVIL book of all time. Only The Devil could have come up with something like that !!

Good luck in trying to find any Muslims to " debate " you. I , myself , don't want to waste my time with them....I just EXPOSE them !





:D

Truth light
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:45 am

Oh.. yea

Post #3

Post by Truth light »

nothing special :shock:


Even non-muslims can't deny it being 'special' :-k

http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/14/alien ... -by-humans

mchristos606
Apprentice
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: Oh.. yea

Post #4

Post by mchristos606 »

Truth light wrote: nothing special :shock:


Even non-muslims can't deny it being 'special' :-k

http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/14/alien ... -by-humans

Yeah , we know who wrote The Quran. Unthinking and shallow people think that only God knows these " scientific facts ". Muslims , not being well versed in theology , they attribute everyhting to God. FYI...God couldn't be bothered to write any book. The author of The Quran is an entity extremely knowledgable about Earth's history because he has been here for 500 000 years.

You better know him as our Planetary Prince , the fallen angel , whom Christ DEFEATED on mount Hermon 2000 years ago........THE...........DEVIL !!


:D

FoxholeAtheist
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: Oh.. yea

Post #5

Post by FoxholeAtheist »

Truth light wrote: nothing special :shock:
I did expect this but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt. If you have a point to make, then make it. Use whatever sources your like to back up your point, but I am not going to argue with a youtube video. Neither am i going to argue with a webpage, or reams of copy paste.
Even non-muslims can't deny it being 'special' :-k
well i am a non muslim and i am denying it being special.

steps
Banned
Banned
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 am

Re: Oh.. yea

Post #6

Post by steps »

FoxholeAtheist wrote:
Truth light wrote: nothing special :shock:
I did expect this but I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt. If you have a point to make, then make it. Use whatever sources your like to back up your point, but I am not going to argue with a youtube video. Neither am i going to argue with a webpage, or reams of copy paste.
Even non-muslims can't deny it being 'special' :-k
well i am a non muslim and i am denying it being special.

If you want to debate someone , and if you are sure from your knowledge . you do not have to put conditions for him .

Pharaoh saw all the miracles of Moses , but he did not believe . on the opposite side the wife of Pharaoh believed in Moses and became a good example for the real female believer in all ages .

[99. If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!] Surah 10 .

By Allah's will , I cannot force you to follow the truth , but I can show you the truth which makes you silent

FoxholeAtheist
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Post #7

Post by FoxholeAtheist »

I can show you the truth
you can show me what you consider 'truth', and i can debunk it thereby proving that your assessment was inaccurate.

steps
Banned
Banned
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 am

Post #8

Post by steps »

FoxholeAtheist wrote:
I can show you the truth
you can show me what you consider 'truth', and i can debunk it thereby proving that your assessment was inaccurate.

I would like to start with this challenge from the holy Quran [ especially the atheists and disbelievers ] .

Allah says in Surah the Pilgrimage Chapter 22 : [73. O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!] .
Now you have to prove 2 things :
1- The mankind was able to create a fly . or anything you believe in it was able to create the fly such as [ evolution or the chance ].
2- If you cannot and I am sure you cannot . then the worst level of humiliation to all mankind : prove that you can return what the fly snatched .
No justifications , no meaningless comments. you can Start from now until the day of your death .

User avatar
Divine Insight
Savant
Posts: 18080
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Location: Here & Now
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Oh.. yea

Post #9

Post by Divine Insight »

steps wrote: [99. If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!] Surah 10 .
Did this come from the Qu'ran?

If so, then you have just proven to me beyond any shadow of a doubt that this book is indeed absolute nonsense. :roll:
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

FoxholeAtheist
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Post #10

Post by FoxholeAtheist »

....
Last edited by FoxholeAtheist on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply