To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

steps
Banned
Banned

Allah is the most merciful .

Post #1

Post by steps »

Allah is facing our weaken by his mercifulness, our sins by his forgiveness , our small deeds by his generosity . but all of that must be under one condition : NO god but Allah . no partners beside him .

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.� [Sahīh Muslim (2687)]

Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.� [Surah al-Tahrim: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!�

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I see and hear what you do not. The heavens heaved, and they have a right to do so, since there is not a place the width of a handspan that is not occupied by an angel prostrating his forehead to Allah.� [Sunan al-Tirmidhi (2312) and Sunan Ibn Majah (4190)]

In spite of all this, Allah in His wisdom wanted to create beings besides the angels – human beings who would need to be guided to the proper path and who were capable of going astray. Allah says: “Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving.� [Surah al-Insan: 3]

This is the nature upon which Allah created the human being. It is unavoidable that people will err. Therefore Allah has permitted us to ask His forgiveness. Indeed, He exhorts us to do so, and He promises us His forgiveness.

We should make it a habit to seek Allah’s forgiveness as often as we can. Constancy in beseeching forgiveness is a cure for the maladies of the heart as well as a means of having our sins erased.

prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said : [ “Verily, Allah created mercy; on the day He created it, He made it into one hundred parts. He kept with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent one part to all His creatures. Had the disbeliever known the mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known the punishment which is with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire.�]

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #81

Post by A Troubled Man »

TG123 wrote: If a zoo employee tells me that a tiger will rip me to shreds if I just into its cage, is he threatening me? What about a doctor who tells me I will die if I don't take necessary medication regularly?
You're free to carry on your fallacies in this thread...

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... highlight=

TG123
Apprentice

Post #82

Post by TG123 »

A Troubled Man wrote:
TG123 wrote:
A Troubled Man wrote:
TG123 wrote:
And according to the definition, I am not threatening you.
"One common logical fallacy is argumentum ad baculum, which literally translated means "argument to the stick" and which is commonly translated to mean "appeal to force." With this fallacy, an argument is accompanied by the threat of violence if the conclusions are not accepted. Many religions are based upon just such an tactic: if you don't accept this religion, you will be punished either by adherents now or in some afterlife. If this is how a religion treats its own adherents, it's not a surprise that arguments employing this tactic or fallacy are offered to nonbelievers as a reason to convert. "

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismques ... lWrong.htm
As an adherent of Christianity, I am not threatening to punish you, either now or in the afterlife. God will decide what to do with you in the afterlife, and His decision will be based on whether or not you believed in Him in this one.
A Troubled Man wrote:
You are threatening me, exactly in the same way explained above.
How am I threatening to punish you, either in this life or the afterlife? Your definition states that the adherents threaten to punish you in this life or after you die. Where did I threaten to punish you?
If a zoo employee tells me that a tiger will rip me to shreds if I just into its cage, is he threatening me? What about a doctor who tells me I will die if I don't take necessary medication regularly?
A Troubled Man wrote:
Once again, you keep repeating the same thing over and over, which isn't even remotely the same thing as you are threatening others.
When you tell me exactly what I am allegedly threatening to do to you, I will take your accusation more seriously. I though for a while of reporting you to the moderators for making a false accusation towards me, but your words against me are so nonsensical that they are hilarious.
A Troubled Man wrote: But, I understand you're compelled to threaten others in order to defend your religion and must justify with fallacies.
When you understand what the term "threat" actually means, even according to the source you just listed, I will be more inclined to listen to your attempts to define you "understand" me. Until then, thank you for the good laugh.

And, of course, I am still praying for you and God definitely loves you. :D

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #83

Post by mchristos606 »

TG123 wrote :
Of course God is good, not evil. Are you suggesting that the Great Flood was an evil thing of Him to do?

The Great Flood NEVER happened , which exposes your god as a liar ! Also , destroying every living thing on the face of Earth would be an act of pure evil .
Secondly , because TRUE God is absolute perfection , who knows the " end from the beginning ", your god's admission that he is " sorry " for what he has done , proves that he is NOT God.

Are you judging Him? 

We should all judge " Gods " to make sure they are who they claim to be . Allah also claims that he is God even though his actions are nothing but evil !! Yahweh claims to be God but admits screwing up and then has a " bad hair day " and destroyes everything.
FYI....unless our God is......God The FATHER.....anyone's claim to be God is false !

And you have yet to explain how ATroubledMan has the Spirit of God while he insults God in his posts.

From what I can see , he is not insulting the TRUE God but is EXPOSING YOUR god as a false and utterly evil and cruel god. Those people who are in touch with the " Spirit of God " within , can clearly discern right from wrong , regardless of their belief in God.
Many a so called " God believers " are , in reality , some " holy book " believers and their morality and ethics are truly repulsive. Islam is a perfect example where Allah ROASTS people in hell-fire just for DISBELIEVING his verses. One billion confused individuals think that Allah is merciful !!!!

I strongly suggest reading The Truth Book ( The Urantia Book ) to get yourself well versed in the TRUE God , as well as in ethics and morality. You can read it on line at urantia.org.

:D

TG123
Apprentice

Post #84

Post by TG123 »

mchristos606 wrote: TG123 wrote :
Of course God is good, not evil. Are you suggesting that the Great Flood was an evil thing of Him to do?

The Great Flood NEVER happened , which exposes your god as a liar ! Also , destroying every living thing on the face of Earth would be an act of pure evil .
Secondly , because TRUE God is absolute perfection , who knows the " end from the beginning ", your god's admission that he is " sorry " for what he has done , proves that he is NOT God.

Are you judging Him? 

We should all judge " Gods " to make sure they are who they claim to be . Allah also claims that he is God even though his actions are nothing but evil !! Yahweh claims to be God but admits screwing up and then has a " bad hair day " and destroyes everything.
FYI....unless our God is......God The FATHER.....anyone's claim to be God is false !

And you have yet to explain how ATroubledMan has the Spirit of God while he insults God in his posts.

From what I can see , he is not insulting the TRUE God but is EXPOSING YOUR god as a false and utterly evil and cruel god. Those people who are in touch with the " Spirit of God " within , can clearly discern right from wrong , regardless of their belief in God.
Many a so called " God believers " are , in reality , some " holy book " believers and their morality and ethics are truly repulsive. Islam is a perfect example where Allah ROASTS people in hell-fire just for DISBELIEVING his verses. One billion confused individuals think that Allah is merciful !!!!

I strongly suggest reading The Truth Book ( The Urantia Book ) to get yourself well versed in the TRUE God , as well as in ethics and morality. You can read it on line at urantia.org.

mchristos, if you allow me, I am going to take some time to read the Urantia Book before continuing in this discussion any further. Thanks for providing the link.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #85

Post by mchristos606 »

TG123 wrote:

Are you judging Him? 

mchristos, if you allow me, I am going to take some time to read the Urantia Book before continuing in this discussion any further. Thanks for providing the link.

The Truth Book has 2200 pages of pure revelations !! We might not hear from you in a long , long time !! :)

If you have any questions , I'd more than glad to help ! Enjoy !!

TG123
Apprentice

Post #86

Post by TG123 »

mchristos606 wrote:
TG123 wrote:

Are you judging Him? 

The Truth Book has 2200 pages of pure revelations !! We might not hear from you in a long , long time !! :)

Thanks for the offer. When I discuss it with you and if I disagree with what it says, will you be fine with me using the same disrespectful and insulting terms about your beliefs that you do about mine? Or is this "privilege" granted only to people who agree with your views?

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #87

Post by mchristos606 »

TG123 wrote:
mchristos606 wrote:
TG123 wrote:

Are you judging Him? 

Thanks for the offer. When I discuss it with you and if I disagree with what it says, will you be fine with me using the same disrespectful and insulting terms about your beliefs that you do about mine? Or is this "privilege" granted only to people who agree with your views?

I don't believe that truth can be insulted ! One's beliefs should be challenged even by one's own self.
Too often , a person's belief system is so out of whack that it borders on delusional. This thread is the perfect example of what I mean. The claim that " Allah is the most Merciful " is an absolute oxymoron , considering that he roasts people in hell-fire just for disbelieving his verses ( 4:56 ) !

When a person condones and justifies such behaviour from their " god ", they are , without a doubt ,completely and totally brainwashed. They are in real DANGER of becoming iniquitous and you will see what happens to iniquitous people if you peruse The Truth Book.

If you can show me immoral and unethical behavior of Gods in The Truth Book , I would be really grateful as that would help me in journey in becoming a better person. I give you permission to use ANY kind of language you desire !!

TG123
Apprentice

Post #88

Post by TG123 »

mchristos606 wrote:
TG123 wrote:
mchristos606 wrote:
TG123 wrote:

Are you judging Him? 

I don't believe that truth can be insulted ! One's beliefs should be challenged even by one's own self.
Too often , a person's belief system is so out of whack that it borders on delusional. This thread is the perfect example of what I mean. The claim that " Allah is the most Merciful " is an absolute oxymoron , considering that he roasts people in hell-fire just for disbelieving his verses ( 4:56 ) !

When a person condones and justifies such behaviour from their " god ", they are , without a doubt ,completely and totally brainwashed. They are in real DANGER of becoming iniquitous and you will see what happens to iniquitous people if you peruse The Truth Book.

If you can show me immoral and unethical behavior of Gods in The Truth Book , I would be really grateful as that would help me in journey in becoming a better person. I give you permission to use ANY kind of language you desire !!

Great!

Kometa2

Re: Allah is the most merciful .

Post #89

Post by Kometa2 »

[Replying to steps]

Allah commands to beat wives and calls it mercy (4:34) and also he commands to kill infidels and calls it mercy (9:5) and he never saved muslims but promised hell for every soul (Sura 3:185, "Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception.") so where exactly is the merc of Allah?

Kometa2

Re: Allah is the most merciful .

Post #90

Post by Kometa2 »

steps wrote: Allah is facing our weaken by his mercifulness, our sins by his forgiveness , our small deeds by his generosity . but all of that must be under one condition : NO god but Allah . no partners beside him .

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.� [Sahīh Muslim (2687)]

Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.� [Surah al-Tahrim: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!�

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I see and hear what you do not. The heavens heaved, and they have a right to do so, since there is not a place the width of a handspan that is not occupied by an angel prostrating his forehead to Allah.� [Sunan al-Tirmidhi (2312) and Sunan Ibn Majah (4190)]

In spite of all this, Allah in His wisdom wanted to create beings besides the angels – human beings who would need to be guided to the proper path and who were capable of going astray. Allah says: “Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving.� [Surah al-Insan: 3]

This is the nature upon which Allah created the human being. It is unavoidable that people will err. Therefore Allah has permitted us to ask His forgiveness. Indeed, He exhorts us to do so, and He promises us His forgiveness.

We should make it a habit to seek Allah’s forgiveness as often as we can. Constancy in beseeching forgiveness is a cure for the maladies of the heart as well as a means of having our sins erased.

prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said : [ “Verily, Allah created mercy; on the day He created it, He made it into one hundred parts. He kept with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent one part to all His creatures. Had the disbeliever known the mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known the punishment which is with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire.�]

Muhammad made himself Allah’s partner in respect to salvation, love, and devotion.

For instance, Muhammad ordered his followers not to love anything as much as, or more than, Allah AND himself:

Say: 'If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your clan, your possessions that you have gained, commerce you fear may slacken, dwellings you love -- if these are dearer to you than God AND His Messenger, and to struggle in His way, then wait till God brings His command; God guides not the people of the ungodly.' S. 9:24 Arberry

And:

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith:
1. The one to whom Allah AND His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else.
2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake.
3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 15)

Muhammad further demanded that all true believers fully submit themselves to him and his desires:

But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission S. 4:65 Hilali-Khan