To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

steps
Banned
Banned

Allah is the most merciful .

Post #1

Post by steps »

Allah is facing our weaken by his mercifulness, our sins by his forgiveness , our small deeds by his generosity . but all of that must be under one condition : NO god but Allah . no partners beside him .

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.� [Sahīh Muslim (2687)]

Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.� [Surah al-Tahrim: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!�

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I see and hear what you do not. The heavens heaved, and they have a right to do so, since there is not a place the width of a handspan that is not occupied by an angel prostrating his forehead to Allah.� [Sunan al-Tirmidhi (2312) and Sunan Ibn Majah (4190)]

In spite of all this, Allah in His wisdom wanted to create beings besides the angels – human beings who would need to be guided to the proper path and who were capable of going astray. Allah says: “Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving.� [Surah al-Insan: 3]

This is the nature upon which Allah created the human being. It is unavoidable that people will err. Therefore Allah has permitted us to ask His forgiveness. Indeed, He exhorts us to do so, and He promises us His forgiveness.

We should make it a habit to seek Allah’s forgiveness as often as we can. Constancy in beseeching forgiveness is a cure for the maladies of the heart as well as a means of having our sins erased.

prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said : [ “Verily, Allah created mercy; on the day He created it, He made it into one hundred parts. He kept with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent one part to all His creatures. Had the disbeliever known the mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known the punishment which is with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire.�]

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by steps »

the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

"A man from among those who were before you was called to account. Nothing in the way of good was found for him except that he used to have dealings with people and, being well-to-do, he would order his servants to let off the man in straitened circumstances [from repaying his debt]." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said that Allah said: "We are worthier than you of that (of being so generous). Let him off."

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by steps »

the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:

"Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones." Then He explained it [by saying that] "he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed."

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Allah is the most merciful .

Post #4

Post by Divine Insight »

steps wrote: Allah is facing our weaken by his mercifulness, our sins by his forgiveness , our small deeds by his generosity . but all of that must be under one condition : NO god but Allah . no partners beside him .
Clearly you are just using this thread a personal pedestal from which to preach.

But I'm curious of two things:

1. Why is this Allah so obsessed with jealousy?

2. What is it that Allah is so jealous of?

Are their actually other Gods that make Allah jealous?

If so, why do you think Allah is so jealous of these other Gods?

If not, then what sense does it even make for this Allah to be jealous of other Gods that don't even exist? :roll:
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #5

Post by Divine Insight »

steps wrote: Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.� [Surah al-Tahrim: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!�
Sounds like Allah is totally obsessed with having his ego stroked.

How did Allah become so infatuated with his own ego?

Does Allah have any parents or is he an orphan?

Does Allah have a Goddess wife?

Does Allah have any friends at all?

By your post above it appears that he has no friends at all. It appears that all he has are a bunch of angels stroking his ego. Apparently out of extreme fear that if they don't do this he will become irate and demonic and potentially hurt them.

Just out of curiosity what would this Allah do to someone who isn't interested in stroking his ego? :-k
[center]Image
[/center]

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by steps »

[Replying to Divine Insight]

the logical facts in the holy Quran will end the case of false gods ,

[41. We have explained (things) in various (ways) in this Qur'an, in order that they may receive admonition, but it only increases their flight (from the Truth)!42. Say: If there had been (other) gods with Him, as they say,- behold, they would certainly have sought out a way to the Lord of the Throne!]

Also : [91. No son did Allah beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to Allah. (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him! ]

For the sane people the case is very simple and not complicated . it ended here .

---------------------------

The prophet said [Are you surprised at Sa’d’s jealousy ? By Allah, I am more jealous than he, and Allah is more jealous than I. Because of His jealousy Allah has prohibited abomination, both open and secret. And no person is more jealous than Allah, and no persons, is more fond of accepting an excuse than Allah, on account of which He has sent messengers, announcers of glad tidings and warners; and no one is more fond of praise than Allah on account of which Allah has promised Paradise.]

The prophet said : [ Allah be jealous when the believer commits what Allah has prohibited]

The meaning of jealousy is : Allah does not accept immorality.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #7

Post by A Troubled Man »

"Had the disbeliever known the mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known the punishment which is with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire."

Gods that mete out the punishment of Hellfire obviously have no mercy or know anything about it.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by steps »

A Troubled Man wrote: "Had the disbeliever known the mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known the punishment which is with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire."

Gods that mete out the punishment of Hellfire obviously have no mercy or know anything about it.

Strange !!!

Allah says about himself : I am the most merciful . and I presented the sayings of
Allah about himself . then someone said : no he is not merciful !

Do you want to make Hitler or any killer like Jesus or Moses or Mohammad or any prophet .

Do you want to make the people who raised the flag of enmity against Allah like the people who worship Allah .

Who will revenge and return the rights of the Weak and oppressed people from the evil people except Allah ?

[ 21. What! Do those who seek after evil ways think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe and do righteous deeds,- that equal will be their life and their death? Ill is the judgment that they make.]

Think about yourself ,
Allah will not ask you about the wars in the world .
Allah will not ask you about the sick people .
Allah will not ask you about the troubles around the world .
Allah will not ask you about your shape your skin color your.
He will ask you about yourself . about your deeds and sayings

[13. Every man's fate We have fastened on his own neck: On the Day of Judgment We shall bring out for him a scroll, which he will see spread open.14. (It will be said to him:) "Read thine (own) record: Sufficient is thy soul this day to make out an account against thee."]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #9

Post by Divine Insight »

steps wrote: Allah does not accept immorality.
Neither do I. But at least I'm consistent about it and not hypocritical.

Doesn't Allah consider human pride to be a sin against him?

That hypocrisy as Allah is clearly full of pride himself. He demands to be worshiped and praised and adored and have his ego constantly stroked by his robot angels. And now apparently he's trying to get humans to glorify his ego as well. :roll:

So Allah is the epitome of his own proclamation of what he considers to be immoral.

Jesus would say that Allah is a hypocrite just like the Jewish Priest were.

Only Jesus is pristine and sinless. Jesus is the the only way to God for no one comes to the Father but through Him. Ask any Christian they will verify this.

If Allah thinks that he comes before Jesus he's only fooling himself, he's not fooling anyone else. Jesus overrides all of Muhammad's nonsense. Muhammad is the sinner for not accepting Jesus as his LORD and savior.

Just look at this:

Mark 16:16: He that believeth (in Jesus) and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:18: He that believeth on him (Jesus) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

See?

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. And those who do not believe in Jesus will be damned for their blaspheme. So Muhammad was clearly damned for his blaspheme against Jesus. And all of his followers will be damned as well.

It's right there in the Holy Scriptures and cannot be denied.

Jesus is LORD.
[center]Image
[/center]

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by steps »

Divine Insight wrote:
steps wrote: Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.� [Surah al-Tahrim: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!�
Sounds like Allah is totally obsessed with having his ego stroked.

How did Allah become so infatuated with his own ego?

Does Allah have any parents or is he an orphan?

Does Allah have a Goddess wife?

Does Allah have any friends at all?

By your post above it appears that he has no friends at all. It appears that all he has are a bunch of angels stroking his ego. Apparently out of extreme fear that if they don't do this he will become irate and demonic and potentially hurt them.

Just out of curiosity what would this Allah do to someone who isn't interested in stroking his ego? :-k
the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is that among the sayings he relates from his Lord (may He be glorified) is that He said:

"'O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.

O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you.

O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you.

O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you.

O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you.

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me.

O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything.

O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything.

O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it.

O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good praise Allah and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself.'"