To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

steps
Banned
Banned

Allah is the most merciful .

Post #1

Post by steps »

Allah is facing our weaken by his mercifulness, our sins by his forgiveness , our small deeds by his generosity . but all of that must be under one condition : NO god but Allah . no partners beside him .

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.� [Sahīh Muslim (2687)]

Allah already has a creation which is sinless. He has the angels who “never disobey Allah in what He commands them and carry out whatever they are told to do.� [Surah al-Tahrim: 6] they glorify Allah without fail. Some arer standing in prayer, some are bowing, and some are in prostration saying: “Glory be to the the possessor of the dominion and its possessions! Glory be to the possessor of might and irresistible power. Glory be to the Living One who never dies!�

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I see and hear what you do not. The heavens heaved, and they have a right to do so, since there is not a place the width of a handspan that is not occupied by an angel prostrating his forehead to Allah.� [Sunan al-Tirmidhi (2312) and Sunan Ibn Majah (4190)]

In spite of all this, Allah in His wisdom wanted to create beings besides the angels – human beings who would need to be guided to the proper path and who were capable of going astray. Allah says: “Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving.� [Surah al-Insan: 3]

This is the nature upon which Allah created the human being. It is unavoidable that people will err. Therefore Allah has permitted us to ask His forgiveness. Indeed, He exhorts us to do so, and He promises us His forgiveness.

We should make it a habit to seek Allah’s forgiveness as often as we can. Constancy in beseeching forgiveness is a cure for the maladies of the heart as well as a means of having our sins erased.

prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said : [ “Verily, Allah created mercy; on the day He created it, He made it into one hundred parts. He kept with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent one part to all His creatures. Had the disbeliever known the mercy which is in the hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known the punishment which is with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hellfire.�]

TG123
Apprentice

Post #61

Post by TG123 »

A Troubled Man wrote:
TG123 wrote:
I would rather worship God and serve Him and while doing so help people and be a good neighbour, than align myself with the moral values of the culture around me and potentially applaud the police as they drag my non-Aryan neighbours onto an army transport truck which will drive them to a railway station and eventually a gas chamber.
Yes, I understand your entire argument is "Goddunnit", you deny and reject science, facts and evidence, dishonestly and hypocritically, and would rather accept the myths and superstitions of long ago rather than reality.

I think we're done here.
This is one of the funniest posts I have read on the forum thus far. Unlike you, in this discussion I pasted links to credible sites to back up what I was saying, and refuted your arguments. In response, you get angry and accuse me of "dishonesty" and "hypocrisy".

You are correct, my argument, and indeed my life, is based on the fact that God created us and everything else, and that He is worth my worship and obedience. The whole universe is a reflection of His majesty and glory.

You may be done with this discussion, but rest assured that God is not done with you. He created you and loves you and wants you to find salvation in Him. He has given you your whole life to do so. You would be wise to accept Him in this life and spend eternity with Him, rather than reject Him and spend eternity away from Him, in hell. Either way, you will one day learn that He is real.

Praying for you as always.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #62

Post by A Troubled Man »

TG123 wrote: You would be wise to accept Him in this life and spend eternity with Him, rather than reject Him and spend eternity away from Him, in hell. Either way, you will one day learn that He is real.
Yes, keep threatening people with your religion. Well done.

TG123
Apprentice

Post #63

Post by TG123 »

A Troubled Man wrote:
TG123 wrote: You would be wise to accept Him in this life and spend eternity with Him, rather than reject Him and spend eternity away from Him, in hell. Either way, you will one day learn that He is real.
Yes, keep threatening people with your religion. Well done.
I'm not threatening you, I'm giving you some good advice. Take it or leave it.

Who God is and what He did and does and will do is unchanged by your denial of the Truth.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #64

Post by A Troubled Man »

TG123 wrote:
I'm not threatening you, I'm giving you some good advice.
You are threatening me, plain and simple. You are not offering advice by any stretch of the imagination.

TG123
Apprentice

Post #65

Post by TG123 »

A Troubled Man wrote:
TG123 wrote:
I'm not threatening you, I'm giving you some good advice.
You are threatening me, plain and simple. You are not offering advice by any stretch of the imagination.
If you want to misconstrue my advice for you as threats, that is your perogative. I will keep praying for you anyways. May God bless you and guide you to the Truth.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #66

Post by A Troubled Man »

TG123 wrote:
If you want to misconstrue my advice for you as threats, that is your perogative.
There is no misconstruing of your threats to me, they are indeed threats.

Of course, I understand your threats are pointless because your god is little more than a myth. However, that doesn't change the fact you are threatening me.

This is the lack of morals and ethics your religion teaches, so there's no wonder you have no problem threatening people and calling it advice.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #67

Post by mchristos606 »

The Troubled Man is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT and you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG !! Any person who would condone and justify YOUR God roasting people in hell is completely and totally devoid of any MORALS and ETHICS !!

:D

TG123
Apprentice

Post #68

Post by TG123 »

A Troubled Man wrote:
TG123 wrote:
If you want to misconstrue my advice for you as threats, that is your perogative.
There is no misconstruing of your threats to me, they are indeed threats.

Of course, I understand your threats are pointless because your god is little more than a myth. However, that doesn't change the fact you are threatening me.

This is the lack of morals and ethics your religion teaches, so there's no wonder you have no problem threatening people and calling it advice.
You repeating the charge again and again doesn't make it so.

Given the definition you accept of what 'morals' and 'ethics' are, I'm just glad you weren't a German living in Berlin in the 1930s, or a parent of a disabled infant in ancient Greece. The most perfect set of ethics and morals come from God, and are revealed by Him in the Bible. I will align myself with Him rather than with what society deems "right" at any given moment.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord. :D

TG123
Apprentice

Post #69

Post by TG123 »

mchristos606 wrote:

The Troubled Man is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT and you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG !! Any person who would condone and justify YOUR God roasting people in hell is completely and totally devoid of any MORALS and ETHICS !!
Putting words into "caps lock" doesn't make them any more true, or convincing, for that matter. I have explained why it is moral and ethical to follow God, rather than accept other "morals" and "ethics".

God is the greatest.

mchristos606
Apprentice

Post #70

Post by mchristos606 »

From The Bible :
Ecclesiastes 12: 7

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. 

From The Truth Book :
0:5.6 These qualities of universal reality are manifest in human experience on the following levels:(8.7) 0:5.7 1.

Body. The material or physical organism of man. The living electrochemical mechanism of animal nature and origin.(8.8) 0:5.8 2. 

Mind. The thinking, perceiving, and feeling mechanism of the human organism. The total conscious and unconscious experience. The intelligence associated with the emotional life reaching upward through worship and wisdom to the spirit level.(8.9) 0:5.9 3. 

SPIRIT -The divine spirit that indwells the mind of man — the Thought Adjuster. This immortal spirit is prepersonal — not a personality, though destined to become a part of the personality of the surviving mortal creature.

. Soul. The soul of man is an experiential acquirement. As a mortal creature chooses to “do the will of the Father in heaven,� so the indwelling spirit becomes the father of a new reality in human experience. The mortal and material mind is the mother of this same emerging reality. The substance of this new reality is neither material nor spiritual — it is morontial. This is the emerging and immortal soul which is destined to survive mortal death and begin the Paradise ascension.(9.1) 0:5.11 

Personality. The personality of mortal man is neither body, mind, nor spirit; neither is it the soul. Personality is the one changeless reality in an otherwise ever-changing creature experience; and it unifies all other associated factors of individuality. The personality is the unique bestowal which the Universal Father makes upon the living and associated energies of matter, mind, and spirit, and which survives with the survival of the morontial soul.(9.2) 0:5.12 

Morontia is a term designating a vast level intervening between the material and the spiritual. It may designate personal or impersonal realities, living or nonliving energies. The warp of morontia is spiritual; its woof is physical.

We see from the above examples that the human being has within him a part of God , Spirit of God , which is the gift of our loving Father to us. Why does The Father bestow such a gift unto us ?

We are " theistically EVOLVED " .....not created. Evolution is the mechanism of not only physical growth but spiritual growth as well , all in time-space EXPERIENTIAL universe.

Our evolutionary MIND is riddled with fear , anxiety and carnal desires and, without the help of the Spirit within , might never find its way to God. UNspiritualized minds kill , rape and plunder , and commit all kinds of atrocities. They can also be DECEIVED by wholeheartedly believing something to be true even though it isn't !

The MORAL of the story :

TG123 thinks himself to be a righteous person because he wholeheartedly believes in The Bible and it is OK with him that God roasts people in hell. He belives that is MORALITY !

A Troubled Man doesn't believe in God and strongly condemns any God who would roast any one in hell .

Who is correct ??

God is LOVE and love would NEVER roast his children in hell-fire !!

P.S. The above is the perfect example of a deceived " holy book " believer and an atheists being guided by the Spirit of God .