Moderator: Moderators

Rev. Hydrogen
Student

Islam & Evolution.

Post #1

Post by Rev. Hydrogen »

I have heard that Islam accepts aspects of evolution
but I imagine this is another 'smoke and mirrors'
argument to try and satisfy both science and the religion.

Is the evolution taught in Islam as wacky as that assumed in Christianity/Bible science?

Rev. Hydrogen
Student

Post #11

Post by Rev. Hydrogen »

[Replying to post 10 by steps]

------------------------------------------------------

Of course!- always happy to comment.

But this brings me back to my original question?
What is taught about evolution in Islam schools and universities? Think it is clear Torah based creation is taught.

One can obfuscate this but creation and science are NOT reconcilable using poetry/ folk-law or indeed any cosmology that is contrary to the science we know.

Islam claims to have a fit with our science.
There is no evidence for the type of creation we
see in Abrahamic cultures. There is an abundance of evidence for our science.
I am proposing that the link between Islam and science & reason is a 'smoke and mirrors' illusion?

Please present to me the official smoke and mirrors
arguments to counter that we rightly evolved diverging from bipedal prehuman ape ancestors?

In creation, belief (imagination) trumps logic and reason (science), how?

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by steps »

Sciences and the tools of sciences were made by Allah for mankind .

For example : water is the result of The Rain , and Rain is the result of clouds and some other conditions , the long story which causes raining .

Allah does not need this long story to produce water . only be and it becomes .

The rod of Moses became a true snake . only be and it becomes

The causes , the factors or laws and conditions have been made for us by him .
[ 255. Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). ] Surah 2

Allah do everything according to absolute knowledge and high wisdom , and if we could not and we will not reach this absolute knowledge , it does not mean he does not own it .

transportation by the speed of light and maybe faster :

It happened during the time of prophet Solomon peace be upon him , by one of ALLAH's creatures

((38. He said (to his own men): "Ye chiefs! which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?" 39. Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted." 40. Said one who had knowledge of the Book: "I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!" Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: "This is by the Grace of my Lord!- to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! and if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly my Lord is Free of all Needs, Supreme in Honour !" ))

If you observe the verse confirmed that it is " knowledge of the book " it is a science , ALLAH gave it to one of his creatures .

is ALLAH going to allow us to use this amazing way to transport objects by the speed of light ?

the scientists still in the early beginnings about this advanced part of knowledge . as they were in the early beginnings in the transportation inventions .

Rev. Hydrogen
Student

Post #13

Post by Rev. Hydrogen »

[Replying to post 12 by steps]

OK Thanks , but no thanks!

What jibberish!
If science were made by Allah as a tool for knowledge
Islam would not be refuting it.

Thje hydrol;ogic cycle is a direct result of evolutuion.
Without the early evolution of oxygen producing
microbes , there would be no rain.
Which part of evolution do you consider false?
If any part is false then Allah could produce no life.

The rod of Moses )if he ever existed) did not become a snake (or it it did, only in your imagination. Wood does not become animate matter and that is blasphemy to the lows of physics and quantum
theory. Where did you learn your science?
My granny turned into a fig tree- such transformations possible by your God?

Is this the voice of Islam - wacky Bible science?
The only thing you know about God is what someone else has shown You. You have nothing to add.
persoanly accepting something ridiculous in the extreme. Allahs' teaching are the antithesis of reason and logic, so He did not give science!