Hadiths about Jews during the Day of Judgement

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

TG123
Apprentice

Hadiths about Jews during the Day of Judgement

Post #1

Post by TG123 »

alaam Alaikum, I hope everyone is doing well. My apologies in advance for a very lengthy post.

I have been reading through the hadiths, and found 3 (Muslim Book 1 Hadith 0352, Bukhari Book 60 Hadith 105, Bukhari Book 93 Hadith 352s) that discuss the Final Day of Judgement. Due to the length of these hadiths, I decided to provide a link to them instead of pasting them. They can be read below:

Muslim Book 1 Hadith 0352
http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?...=0352#0352

Bukhari Book 60 Hadith 105
http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?...er=105#105

Bukhari Book 93, Hadith 532s
http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?...=532s#532s

In each of these hadiths, the judgement of "every nation" is described. All the nations are brought forward, and at first the pagans are told to follow what they used to worship. People who worshiped idols follow idols, those who worshiped crosses follow crosses, etc. The companions of every false god follow that god and they all fall into hellfire.

There remain only the good Muslims and bad Muslims, and some of the People of the Book. The Christians are called forward and asked what they used to worship. They say they worshiped Jesus the Son of God, and they are admonished by God and fall into hellfire. Then the Jews are asked to worship what they used to worship and they say Ezra. They fall into the fire also.

The hadiths then describe Muslims crossing a bridge over hell. Some gallop across it (those who were good). Others, depending on their sins, either walk across it slowly or barely crawl across it, or fall into hell, where they stay until they are rescued after some time by God.

I would like to focus on the fate of the Jews, and specifically, the statement that they used to worship Ezra.

A long time ago, discussed a verse in the Quran (9:30) that criticizes Jews for saying Ezra is the Son of God, with some Muslim friends, not on this forum. I pointed out to my Muslim friends that there is no record of Jews anywhere at any time saying Ezra is the Son of God. The response was that the Quran says this not of all Jews, but Jews in Madina at the time of Muhammad. The Jews living in that region at that time left no writings or documents that I am aware of that would either confirm or deny such a claim, so it is the Quran's claim that to the best of my knowledge cannot be either proven or disproven, although I doubt Jews in Arabia did such a thing because I am unaware of any Jewish sect or group anywhere in the world that holds to such a view or ever did. However, again, there is no way to definitely disprove this statement.

The hadiths mentioned here however, speak of the Day of Judgement, and it is said specifically that every nation will be involved.

There are 2 clear categories of people.

A) People who worshiped false gods
B) People who worshiped God- this includes Muslims, as well as Christians who worship Jesus, the Son of God (every Christian*) and the Jews who worship Ezra, who they claim is the Son of God (which no Jews do, if any ever did).

* I do not believe that people who deny the divinity of Jesus are Christians, but even if we were to include Jehovah's Witnesses and others, we would run into another problem with the hadiths, since they are neither idol worshipers or Jesus worshipers or Muslims. However, for this discussion, I would like to focus on the Jews.

After people in category (A) get sent to hell, those in category (B) are judged and some enter hell and others heaven.

The question is very simple... what category do the overwhelming majority of the world's religious Jews fall into?

Clearly, they worship God, so they cannot be in category (A). They also do not worship Ezra, so they cannot be in category (B). Yet these 3 hadiths on the Day of Judgement leave no other choices.

I believe that Muhammad had a very clear misunderstanding of Jewish beliefs. Even if 9:30 is about only the Jews in Madina, the hadiths cited above clearly aren't.

I believe these hadiths show that Muhammad was unaware of Jewish beliefs. He had no idea that most Jews in the world are neither idol worshipers nor Ezra worshipers, nor Muslims. The hadiths above clearly reflect this.

What are your thoughts on this? Shukran wa Allahma3k.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by steps »

according to your belief if anyone refused the message of Jesus , and rejected him . is he going to enter the heavens ?

TG123
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by TG123 »

steps wrote: according to your belief if anyone refused the message of Jesus , and rejected him . is he going to enter the heavens ?
Of course not. What does this have to do with the hadiths?

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by steps »

also in the Islamic belief: anyone rejects Jesus or prophet Mohammad will not enter the heavens .
And the Jews rejected Jesus and prophet Mohammad . nor the Christians will enter the heavens , because they rejected prophet Mohammad .

---------------

Now I am asking you again :
According to your belief : If anyone insulted God , and described him with an ugly description . is he going to enter the heavens ?

TG123
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by TG123 »

steps wrote: also in the Islamic belief: anyone rejects Jesus or prophet Mohammad will not enter the heavens .
And the Jews rejected Jesus and prophet Mohammad . nor the Christians will enter the heavens , because they rejected prophet Mohammad .

---------------

Now I am asking you again :
According to your belief : If anyone insulted God , and described him with an ugly description . is he going to enter the heavens ?
No, if someone insults God and hates Him and dies hating Him and mocking him, that person will not enter heaven.

I don't think you understand what I am getting at in this post, though. I'm not criticizing the hadith for stating that Jews and Christians go to hell- of course I disagree with this, but that isn't the point I am making.

The point I am making is that Muhammad misunderstood Jewish beliefs, and these hadiths reflect that.

The hadiths talk about the judgement of every nation. According to these hadiths, first the worshipers of false gods and idols will be cast into hell. Then will remain a remainder of the People of the Book- Christians and Jews. The Jews will be asked what they worshiped, they will allegedly say they worshiped Ezra, the son of God.

Here is the problem: Most Jews in the world do not worship Ezra, and they also do not worship false gods. They worship Allah- like Muslims and Christians- but they have a misunderstanding of Him.

Muhammad stated there are several categories of people on the Day of Judgement.

- People who worship false gods and idols. Religious Jews do not fall into this category.
- People who worship Ezra as the Son of God, people who Muhammad termed "the Jews". Religious Jews do not fall into this category. Perhaps it is true that a small sect of Jews did so during the time of Muhammad, but most Jews in all other parts of the world and at all times did not ever worship Ezra, or say he is or ever was the Son of God.
- People who worship Jesus, or Christians. Religious Jews do not fall into this category.
- Muslims. Religious Jews do not fall into this category.

Do you see the problem? Muhammad, when describing the Judgement of every nation, describes "the Jews" as being people who worship Ezra, while being ignorant of the faith of the vast majority of Jews in the world and throughout history.

He clearly had no idea about Jewish beliefs, yet he was describing how they will fare in the Day of Judgement, and indeed describing the fate of every nation.

It is so obvious that God did not give him this information, God does not make mistakes. Muhammad was not His prophet.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by steps »

I know , you did not expect to reverse the subject against the Jews and the Christians .
And your answer was excellent .
The Jews insulted God , and described him with an ugly descriptions .
So did the Christians and they did the worst .
Almighty God became in a womb near the urine and the blood .

So anyone believed that God is an ugly , or God was in a womb then died . this person will not enter the heavens .

Now let us complete :

According to your belief : If anyone lied about God , and changed the word of God , or hide the message of God , or corrupted the holy books from God , is he going to enter the heavens ?

TG123
Apprentice

Post #7

Post by TG123 »

Salaam Alaikum, steps.
steps wrote: I know , you did not expect to reverse the subject against the Jews and the Christians .
No, I did not expect you to try to change the topic or run from my questions. I see that you are either unable or unwilling to discuss Muhammad's misunderstanding of Jewish beliefs.

In spite of this, I will answer your questions.
steps wrote: And your answer was excellent .
The Jews insulted God , and described him with an ugly descriptions .
True, they insulted Jesus. By insulting Jesus, they insulted God.
steps wrote: So did the Christians and they did the worst .
Almighty God became in a womb near the urine and the blood .

So anyone believed that God is an ugly , or God was in a womb then died . this person will not enter the heavens .
Almighty God came to humanity in a womb, correct. He lived among us, and chose to die for us on the cross. He showed us great love, He came down from Heaven to help us. That is what a hero does. We believe God did something heroic.

If you want to see that as an insult, that is your problem.

Islam however really insults God. It claims He is the author of the Quran, a book which contains historical and scientific mistakes. It claims that He sent Muhammad and that what Muhammad said came from him... yet Muhammad said some things that were greatly mistaken and simply wrong. By claiming that God used Muhammad as a prophet, you insult God.

According to Christianity, God willingly came down to earth to live among us, and He suffered and died for us. That is a heroic and selfless thing to do.

According to Islam, God dictated a book that contains mistakes, and sent a prophet who made even more mistakes.

Islam is the religion that insults God.
steps wrote: Now let us complete :

According to your belief : If anyone lied about God , and changed the word of God , or hide the message of God , or corrupted the holy books from God , is he going to enter the heavens ?
No, he will not. This is why unfortunately, if Muhammad and the author of the Quran did not repent before dying, they will be in hell.

I answered all of your questions.

Now can you explain why Muhammad's description of the Day of Judgement was so misinformed?

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by steps »

Ok , TG123

Do not upset yourself , your soul is precious .. and your family needs you . I was taking confessions from you .

Maybe you are the fifth expert person about Islam , or maybe you are the same person but with a new masks [ how many mask you will wear ? ] . and all praise be to Allah the lord of Jesus and Mohammad they failed . and you will follow them in Sha'a Allah .

If you do not believe in the Quran . no one will force you or can force you .

Your book is testifying against the Jews [ Isaiah 59] :
1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. 3 For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt. Your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters wicked things. 4 No one calls for justice; no one pleads his case with integrity. They rely on empty arguments and speak lies; they conceive trouble and give birth to evil. 5 They hatch the eggs of vipers and spin a spider's web. Whoever eats their eggs will die, and when one is broken, an adder is hatched. 6 Their cobwebs are useless for clothing; they cannot cover themselves with what they make. Their deeds are evil deeds, and acts of violenceare in their hands. 7 Their feet rush into sin; they are swift to shed innocent blood. Their thoughts are evil thoughts; ruin and destruction mark their ways. 8 The way of peace they do not know;there is no justice in their paths. They have turned them into crooked roads; no one who walks in them will know peace. 9 So justice is far from us, and righteousness does not reach us. We look for light, but all is darkness; for brightness, but we walk in deep shadows. 10 Like the blind we grope along the wall, feeling our way like men without eyes. At midday we stumble as if it were twilight; among the strong, we are like the dead. 11 We all growl like bears; we moan mournfully like doves. We look for justice, but find none; for deliverance, but it is far away. 12 For our offenses are many in your sight, and our sins testify against us. Our offenses are ever with us, and we acknowledge our iniquities: 13 rebellion and treachery against the LORD, turning our backs on our God, fomenting oppression and revolt, uttering lies our hearts have conceived. 14 So justiceis driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. 15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The LORD looked and was displeased that there was no justice. 16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him. 17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmetof salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak. 18 According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due. 19 From the west, men will fear the name of the LORD, and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of the LORD drives along. 20 "The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the LORD. 21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD.declares the LORD.

From verse 16-20 a prophecy about prophet Mohammad .

NOW let us find out the statements of Jesus about you :

12Mat [39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: ]
12Mat[34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.]
7Mat[23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.]
Wow , wow , wow …

Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him is the only person explained the evil deeds of the Jews and the Christians against Allah , his books , and his prophets.

[70. We took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them apostles, every time, there came to them an apostle with what they themselves desired not - some (of these) they called impostors, and some they (go so far as to) slay.71. They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.72. They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.73. They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.74. Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.75. Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!76. Say: "Will ye worship, besides Allah, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."77. Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even way.78. Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.79. Nor did they (usually) forbid one another the iniquities which they committed: evil indeed were the deeds which they did.80. Thou seest many of them turning in friendship to the Unbelievers. Evil indeed are (the works) which their souls have sent forward before them (with the result), that Allah.s wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide. ] Surah 5

of course I am not forced to give your comments any attentions . and I feel your fear after I said I will test you in your book about prophet Mohammad . therefore you start to add new topics about Islam very quickly .

I wonder if you are going to find another nickname to use . or you are going to call another expert .

peace ... and only peace .

TG123
Apprentice

Post #9

Post by TG123 »

steps wrote: Ok , TG123

Do not upset yourself , your soul is precious .. and your family needs you . I was taking confessions from you .
Salaam Alaikum, steps. Your soul is quite precious as well, but now it is in danger of going to hell if you persist in your religion.

[quote="steps"
Maybe you are the fifth expert person about Islam , or maybe you are the same person but with a new masks [ how many mask you will wear ? ] . and all praise be to Allah the lord of Jesus and Mohammad they failed . and you will follow them in Sha'a Allah . [/quote]
Why do you make false accusations?

I am not pretending to be anyone I am not. I go by the name TG123, and always have. I post in this forum and other forums under the same name. I post in one forum, using the name TG12345, because TG123 is taken.

You accuse me of wearing masks, it is a false and baseless accusation.

Instead of addressing my arguments, you make personal attacks. Is this how your religion teaches you to behave?

[quote="steps"
If you do not believe in the Quran . no one will force you or can force you .
[/quote]
Great. No one can force you to not believe in the Bible, either.
[quote="steps"
Your book is testifying against the Jews [ Isaiah 59] :
1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. 3 For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt. Your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue mutters wicked things. 4 No one calls for justice; no one pleads his case with integrity. They rely on empty arguments and speak lies; they conceive trouble and give birth to evil. 5 They hatch the eggs of vipers and spin a spider's web. Whoever eats their eggs will die, and when one is broken, an adder is hatched. 6 Their cobwebs are useless for clothing; they cannot cover themselves with what they make. Their deeds are evil deeds, and acts of violenceare in their hands. 7 Their feet rush into sin; they are swift to shed innocent blood. Their thoughts are evil thoughts; ruin and destruction mark their ways. 8 The way of peace they do not know;there is no justice in their paths. They have turned them into crooked roads; no one who walks in them will know peace. 9 So justice is far from us, and righteousness does not reach us. We look for light, but all is darkness; for brightness, but we walk in deep shadows. 10 Like the blind we grope along the wall, feeling our way like men without eyes. At midday we stumble as if it were twilight; among the strong, we are like the dead. 11 We all growl like bears; we moan mournfully like doves. We look for justice, but find none; for deliverance, but it is far away. 12 For our offenses are many in your sight, and our sins testify against us. Our offenses are ever with us, and we acknowledge our iniquities: 13 rebellion and treachery against the LORD, turning our backs on our God, fomenting oppression and revolt, uttering lies our hearts have conceived. 14 So justiceis driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. 15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The LORD looked and was displeased that there was no justice. 16 He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him. 17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmetof salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak. 18 According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due. 19 From the west, men will fear the name of the LORD, and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of the LORD drives along. 20 "The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the LORD. 21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD.declares the LORD.

From verse 16-20 a prophecy about prophet Mohammad .
[/quote]
Yes, the Jews have disobeyed God often, and they were punished.

The Isaiah 59:16-20 refers to the Messiah, not Muhammad.

Notice this:

20 "The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the LORD.

Zion is the word for Jerusalem, Muhammad never came there, except in a dream. He did not come to the Israelites but to the Arabs also.

Also, the passage says:

. 18 According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due.

What islands was Muhammad on?
[quote="steps"
NOW let us find out the statements of Jesus about you :

12Mat [39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: ]
12Mat[34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.]
7Mat[23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.] [/quote]
Actually, He said this about the Pharisees. "Adulterous" would be a good word to describe Muhammad's men, who he gave permission to sleep with women who were not married to them (ie concubines). Some Old Testament prophets engaged in this sinful and shameful behaviour, and Muhammad allowed his men to continue it.
[quote="steps"
Wow , wow , wow … [/quote]
Yes, your ignorance of the Bible is quite amazing.
[quote="steps"
Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him is the only person explained the evil deeds of the Jews and the Christians against Allah , his books , and his prophets.
[/quote]
Actually, Jesus also rebuked the Jews and His disciples when they acted badly.
[quote="steps"
[70. We took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them apostles, every time, there came to them an apostle with what they themselves desired not - some (of these) they called impostors, and some they (go so far as to) slay.71. They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.72. They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.73. They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.74. Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.75. Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!76. Say: "Will ye worship, besides Allah, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."77. Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even way.78. Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.79. Nor did they (usually) forbid one another the iniquities which they committed: evil indeed were the deeds which they did.80. Thou seest many of them turning in friendship to the Unbelievers. Evil indeed are (the works) which their souls have sent forward before them (with the result), that Allah.s wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide. ] Surah 5
[/quote]
Please tell me, what is 5:73 a reference to?
[quote="steps"
of course I am not forced to give your comments any attentions . and I feel your fear after I said I will test you in your book about prophet Mohammad . therefore you start to add new topics about Islam very quickly . [/quote]
I have addressed and responded to every single thing you said, and have not ran from any topic.

You on the other hand, refuse to answer why Muhammad made an obvious mistake about Jewish beliefs in his hadiths about the Day of Judgement. You also have no response to the fact that there is no barrier between salty and fresh water that keeps them from mixing.
[quote="steps"
I wonder if you are going to find another nickname to use . or you are going to call another expert .
[/quote]
What are you talking about? What other 'nicknames' have I used, on or off this forum? You are making up false accusations.
[quote="steps"
peace ... and only peace .[/quote]
Does your definition of peace include lies? Because you not only refuse to address the lies found in the hadiths I cited above, you also make up lies of your own.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by steps »

my friend TG123 picked one verse speaks about that some Jews worshipped Ezer . but ignored dozens of verses speak about them and their evil deeds against Allah and his prophets and his message .
read chapter 2 .
read chapter 3 .
read chapter 5 .

But here is the greatness of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him and the message of Islam :

There are our brothers and sisters from the Jews and the Christians , and we ask Allah to be with them in the gardens of Eden . the Muslims each day in each regular

prayer ask Allah to be with them : [7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ]

The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace : the prophets peace be upon them all and the real believers among the Jews and the Christians .

those whose (portion) is wrath : the Jews who changed the message of God , hide the truth , corrupted the book of Allah , insulted God , killed his prophets , denied Jesus and prophet Mohammad . and worshiped Ezer .

and who go astray : the Christians who changed the religion of Jesus to a pagan religion . and worshipped Jesus and Mary , changed the book of God , corrupted the message .

Therefore the holy Quran give us a wonderful statement :
[62. Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.] Surah 2

and you will never find this in the Jewish belief , nor the Christianity belief , only in Islamic belief and Islam only . which makes prophet Mohammad a true prophet from Allah .

Picking 3 haddiths do not mean you found a contradiction , and misunderstanding in your mind only . and your heart is ill .

[ 14. By no means! but on their hearts is the stain of the (ill) which they do!]