Hadiths about Jews during the Day of Judgement

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

TG123
Apprentice

Hadiths about Jews during the Day of Judgement

Post #1

Post by TG123 »

alaam Alaikum, I hope everyone is doing well. My apologies in advance for a very lengthy post.

I have been reading through the hadiths, and found 3 (Muslim Book 1 Hadith 0352, Bukhari Book 60 Hadith 105, Bukhari Book 93 Hadith 352s) that discuss the Final Day of Judgement. Due to the length of these hadiths, I decided to provide a link to them instead of pasting them. They can be read below:

Muslim Book 1 Hadith 0352
http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?...=0352#0352

Bukhari Book 60 Hadith 105
http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?...er=105#105

Bukhari Book 93, Hadith 532s
http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?...=532s#532s

In each of these hadiths, the judgement of "every nation" is described. All the nations are brought forward, and at first the pagans are told to follow what they used to worship. People who worshiped idols follow idols, those who worshiped crosses follow crosses, etc. The companions of every false god follow that god and they all fall into hellfire.

There remain only the good Muslims and bad Muslims, and some of the People of the Book. The Christians are called forward and asked what they used to worship. They say they worshiped Jesus the Son of God, and they are admonished by God and fall into hellfire. Then the Jews are asked to worship what they used to worship and they say Ezra. They fall into the fire also.

The hadiths then describe Muslims crossing a bridge over hell. Some gallop across it (those who were good). Others, depending on their sins, either walk across it slowly or barely crawl across it, or fall into hell, where they stay until they are rescued after some time by God.

I would like to focus on the fate of the Jews, and specifically, the statement that they used to worship Ezra.

A long time ago, discussed a verse in the Quran (9:30) that criticizes Jews for saying Ezra is the Son of God, with some Muslim friends, not on this forum. I pointed out to my Muslim friends that there is no record of Jews anywhere at any time saying Ezra is the Son of God. The response was that the Quran says this not of all Jews, but Jews in Madina at the time of Muhammad. The Jews living in that region at that time left no writings or documents that I am aware of that would either confirm or deny such a claim, so it is the Quran's claim that to the best of my knowledge cannot be either proven or disproven, although I doubt Jews in Arabia did such a thing because I am unaware of any Jewish sect or group anywhere in the world that holds to such a view or ever did. However, again, there is no way to definitely disprove this statement.

The hadiths mentioned here however, speak of the Day of Judgement, and it is said specifically that every nation will be involved.

There are 2 clear categories of people.

A) People who worshiped false gods
B) People who worshiped God- this includes Muslims, as well as Christians who worship Jesus, the Son of God (every Christian*) and the Jews who worship Ezra, who they claim is the Son of God (which no Jews do, if any ever did).

* I do not believe that people who deny the divinity of Jesus are Christians, but even if we were to include Jehovah's Witnesses and others, we would run into another problem with the hadiths, since they are neither idol worshipers or Jesus worshipers or Muslims. However, for this discussion, I would like to focus on the Jews.

After people in category (A) get sent to hell, those in category (B) are judged and some enter hell and others heaven.

The question is very simple... what category do the overwhelming majority of the world's religious Jews fall into?

Clearly, they worship God, so they cannot be in category (A). They also do not worship Ezra, so they cannot be in category (B). Yet these 3 hadiths on the Day of Judgement leave no other choices.

I believe that Muhammad had a very clear misunderstanding of Jewish beliefs. Even if 9:30 is about only the Jews in Madina, the hadiths cited above clearly aren't.

I believe these hadiths show that Muhammad was unaware of Jewish beliefs. He had no idea that most Jews in the world are neither idol worshipers nor Ezra worshipers, nor Muslims. The hadiths above clearly reflect this.

What are your thoughts on this? Shukran wa Allahma3k.

TG123
Apprentice

Post #11

Post by TG123 »

steps wrote: my friend TG123 picked one verse speaks about that some Jews worshipped Ezer . but ignored dozens of verses speak about them and their evil deeds against Allah and his prophets and his message .
read chapter 2 .
read chapter 3 .
read chapter 5 .

But here is the greatness of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him and the message of Islam :

There are our brothers and sisters from the Jews and the Christians , and we ask Allah to be with them in the gardens of Eden . the Muslims each day in each regular

prayer ask Allah to be with them : [7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray. ]

The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace : the prophets peace be upon them all and the real believers among the Jews and the Christians .

those whose (portion) is wrath : the Jews who changed the message of God , hide the truth , corrupted the book of Allah , insulted God , killed his prophets , denied Jesus and prophet Mohammad . and worshiped Ezer .

and who go astray : the Christians who changed the religion of Jesus to a pagan religion . and worshipped Jesus and Mary , changed the book of God , corrupted the message .

Therefore the holy Quran give us a wonderful statement :
[62. Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.] Surah 2

and you will never find this in the Jewish belief , nor the Christianity belief , only in Islamic belief and Islam only . which makes prophet Mohammad a true prophet from Allah .

Picking 3 haddiths do not mean you found a contradiction , and misunderstanding in your mind only . and your heart is ill .

[ 14. By no means! but on their hearts is the stain of the (ill) which they do!]
Salaam Alaikum, steps. The verses you referred to are about Jews who lived before Islam, not about those who reject Muhammad.

The hadiths I am referring to place "every nation" and "every people" into 4 categories:

a) idol worshippers, cross worshipers, pagans, those who do not worship God
b) Ezra worshiping Jews
c) Jesus worshipers- Christians
d) Muslims

Most Jews do not fall into either category, and never did. They do worship God and not idols. They do not worship Ezra. They do not worship Jesus. They are not Muslims.

Muhammad either had no idea about Jewish beliefs, or he misrepresented them.

Either way, he was not telling the truth about the Day of Judgement.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by steps »

The belief of the Jews is clear at the story of Jesus with them . and their reaction toward Jesus peace be upon him .
so we named them the unbelievers .
The belief of the Jews is clear at the story of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him with them . and their reaction toward prophet Mohammad peace be upon him .
The Jews are unbelievers because they rejected Jesus and prophet Mohammad . And the Christians are unbelievers because they rejected prophet Mohammad .
Allah says :
Surah 4 : [150. Those who deny Allah and His apostles, and (those who) wish to separate Allah from His apostles, saying: "We believe in some but reject others": And (those who) wish to take a course midway,-]
the verse applies on anyone who :
1- Denied the prophets of Allah .[ and many Jews killed some of the prophets and denied the others ]
2- Separated Allah from his apostles . [ and the Jews do not believe in Jesus nor Mohammad ].also the Christians do not believe in prophet Mohammad .
3- believed in some but rejected others . [ the Jews did this also ].
4- Wish to take a course midway . [ and the Jews followed this way to justify their evil acts ]
So anyone has these descriptions .. Allah says about him or them :
[151. They are in truth (equally) unbelievers ]
And Allah prepared for him/them :
[ and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment. ]

The Jews and the Christians are not believers , Allah named them " the unbelievers " .
And the fair judgement is hell-fire

Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said : [(By He in Whose Hand is my soul! there is no one of this Ummah, whether he be a Jew or Christian, who hears of me and does not believe in me, except that he will enter the Hell- fire.)

TG123
Apprentice

Post #13

Post by TG123 »

steps wrote: The belief of the Jews is clear at the story of Jesus with them . and their reaction toward Jesus peace be upon him .
The belief of the Jews is clear at the story of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him with them . and their reaction toward prophet Mohammad peace be upon him .
The Jews are unbelievers because they rejected Jesus and prophet Mohammad . And the Christians are unbelievers because they rejected prophet Mohammad .
Allah says :
Surah 4 : [150. Those who deny Allah and His apostles, and (those who) wish to separate Allah from His apostles, saying: "We believe in some but reject others": And (those who) wish to take a course midway,-]
the verse applies on anyone who :
1- Denied the prophets of Allah .[ and many Jews killed some of the prophets and denied the others ]
2- Separated Allah from his apostles . [ and the Jews do not believe in Jesus nor Mohammad ].also the Christians do not believe in prophet Mohammad .
3- believed in some but rejected others . [ the Jews did this also ].
4- Wish to take a course midway . [ and the Jews followed this way to justify their evil acts ]
So anyone has these descriptions .. Allah says about him or them :
[151. They are in truth (equally) unbelievers ]
And Allah prepared for him/them :
[ and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment. ]

The Jews and the Christians are not believers , Allah named them " the unbelievers " .
And the fair judgement is hell-fire

Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him said : [(By He in Whose Hand is my soul! there is no one of this Ummah, whether he be a Jew or Christian, who hears of me and does not believe in me, except that he will enter the Hell- fire.)
I know that the Quran says Jews and Christians are unbelievers. You haven't answered my question.

Which category do most of the world's Jews fall into:

1) Those who worship idols, crosses, false gods, deities other than God
2) Those who worship Ezra
3) Those who worship Jesus (Christians)
4) Muslims

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #14

Post by steps »

how many times I wrote the word " the unbelievers " ?
number 5 : the unbelievers

TG123
Apprentice

Post #15

Post by TG123 »

steps wrote: how many times I wrote the word " the unbelievers " ?
number 5 : the unbelievers
Please show me where the 3 hadiths cited listed a separate category for unbelievers.

They divide all the nations into 4 groups.

1) Idol worshippers, cross worshippers, those who worship other than Allah
2) People who worship Ezra
3) People who worship Jesus- Christians
4) Muslims

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: During the lifetime of the Prophet some people said, : O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "Yes; do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun at midday when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?" They replied, "No." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?" They replied, "No." The Prophet said, "(Similarly) you will have no difficulty in seeing Allah on the Day of Resurrection as you have no difficulty in seeing either of them. On the Day of Resurrection, a call-maker will announce, "Let every nation follow that which they used to worship." Then none of those who used to worship anything other than Allah like idols and other deities but will fall in Hell (Fire), till there will remain none but those who used to worship Allah, both those who were obedient (i.e. good) and those who were disobedient (i.e. bad) and the remaining party of the people of the Scripture. Then the Jews will be called upon and it will be said to them, 'Who do you use to worship?' They will say, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has never taken anyone as a wife or a son. What do you want now?' They will say, 'O our Lord! We are thirsty, so give us something to drink.' They will be directed and addressed thus, 'Will you drink,' whereupon they will be gathered unto Hell (Fire) which will look like a mirage whose different sides will be destroying each other. Then they will fall into the Fire. Afterwards the Christians will be called upon and it will be said to them, 'Who do you use to worship?' They will say, 'We used to worship Jesus, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has never taken anyone as a wife or a son,' Then it will be said to them, 'What do you want?' They will say what the former people have said. Then, when there remain (in the gathering) none but those who used to worship Allah (Alone, the real Lord of the Worlds) whether they were obedient or disobedient. Then (Allah) the Lord of the worlds will come to them in a shape nearest to the picture they had in their minds about Him. It will be said, 'What are you waiting for?' Every nation have followed what they used to worship.' They will reply, 'We left the people in the world when we were in great need of them and we did not take them as friends. Now we are waiting for our Lord Whom we used to worship.' Allah will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say twice or thrice, 'We do not worship any besides Allah.' "

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: We said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon when the sky is clear?" We said, "No." He said, "So you will have no difficulty in seeing your Lord on that Day as you have no difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon (in a clear sky)." The Prophet then said, "Somebody will then announce, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship.' So the companions of the cross will go with their cross, and the idolators (will go) with their idols, and the companions of every god (false deities) (will go) with their god, till there remain those who used to worship Allah, both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, and some of the people of the Scripture. Then Hell will be presented to them as if it were a mirage. Then it will be said to the Jews, "What did you use to worship?' They will reply, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What do you want (now)?' They will reply, 'We want You to provide us with water.' Then it will be said to them 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). Then it will be said to the Christians, 'What did you use to worship?' They will reply, 'We used to worship Messiah, the son of Allah.' It will be said, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What: do you want (now)?' They will say, 'We want You to provide us with water.' It will be said to them, 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). When there remain only those who used to worship Allah (Alone), both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, it will be said to them, 'What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation. These people will try to prostrate but their backs will be rigid like one piece of a wood (and they will not be able to prostrate). Then the bridge will be laid across Hell." We, the companions of the Prophet said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the bridge?' He said, "It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (Hooks like) a thorny seed that is wide at one side and narrow at the other and has thorns with bent ends. Such a thorny seed is found in Najd and is called As-Sa'dan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hell (Fire). The last person will cross by being dragged (over the bridge)." The Prophet said, "You (Muslims) cannot be more pressing in claiming from me a right that has been clearly proved to be yours than the believers in interceding with Almighty for their (Muslim) brothers on that Day, when they see themselves safe. They will say, 'O Allah! (Save) our brothers (for they) used to pray with us, fast with us and also do good deeds with us.' Allah will say, 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of one (gold) Dinar.' Allah will forbid the Fire to burn the faces of those sinners. They will go to them and find some of them in Hell (Fire) up to their feet, and some up to the middle of their legs. So they will take out those whom they will recognize and then they will return, and Allah will say (to them), 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of one half Dinar.' They will take out whomever they will recognize and return, and then Allah will say, 'Go and take out (of Hell) anyone in whose heart you find faith equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant), and so they will take out all those whom they will recognize." Abu Sa'id said: If you do not believe me then read the Holy Verse:-- 'Surely! Allah wrongs not even of the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant) but if there is any good (done) He doubles it.' (4.40) The Prophet added, "Then the prophets and Angels and the believers will intercede, and (last of all) the Almighty (Allah) will say, 'Now remains My Intercession. He will then hold a handful of the Fire from which He will take out some people whose bodies have been burnt, and they will be thrown into a river at the entrance of Paradise, called the water of life. They will grow on its banks, as a seed carried by the torrent grows. You have noticed how it grows beside a rock or beside a tree, and how the side facing the sun is usually green while the side facing the shade is white. Those people will come out (of the River of Life) like pearls, and they will have (golden) necklaces, and then they will enter Paradise whereupon the people of Paradise will say, 'These are the people emancipated by the Beneficent. He has admitted them into Paradise without them having done any good deeds and without sending forth any good (for themselves).' Then it will be said to them, 'For you is what you have seen and its equivalent as well.'"

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith ... k=&start=0

(2) Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported: Some people during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Messenger of Allah! shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Yes, and added: Do you feel any trouble in seeing the sun at noon with no cloud over it, and do you feel trouble in seeing the moon (open) in the full moonlit night with no cloud over it? They said: No, Messenger of Allah! He (the Holy Prophet) said: You will not feel any trouble in seeing Allah on the Day of Resurrection any more than you do in seeing any one of them. When the Day of Resurrection comes a Mu'adhdhin (a proclaimer) would proclaim: Let every people follow what they used to worship. Then all who worshipped idols and stones besides Allah would fall into the Fire, till only the righteous and the vicious and some of the people of the Book who worshipped Allah are left. Then the jews would be summoned, and it would be said to them: What did you worship? They will say: We worshipped 'Uzair, son of Allah. It would be said to them: You tell a lie; Allah had never had a spouse or a son. What do you want now? They would say: We feel thirsty, O our Lord! Quench our thirst. They would be directed (to a certain direction) and asked: Why don't you go there to drink water? Then they would be pushed towards the Fire (and they would find to their great dismay that) it was but a mirage (and the raging flames of fire) would be consuming one another, and they would fall into the Fire. Then the Christians would be summoned and it would be said to them: What did you worship? They would say: We worshipped Jesus, son of Allah. It would be said to them: You tell a lie; Allah did not take for Himself either a spouse or a son. Then it would be said to them: What do you want? They would say: Thirsty we are, O our Lord! Quench our thirst. They would be directed (to a certain direction) and asked: Why don't you go there to get water? But they would be pushed and gathered together towards the hell, which was like a mirage to them, and the flames would consume one another. They would fall Into the Fire, till no one is left except he who worshipped Allah, be he pious or sinful. The Lord of the Universe, Glorified and Exalted, would come to them in a form recognisable to them and say; What are you looking for? Every people follow that which they worshipped. They would say: Our Lord, we kept ourselves separate from the people in the world, though we felt great need of them; we, however, did not associate ourselves with them. He would say: I am your Lord. They would say: We take refuge with Allah from thee and do not associate anything with Allah. They would repeat it twice or thrice, till some of them would be about to return. It would be said: Is there any sign between you and Him by which you will recognise Him? They would say: Yes. and the things would be laid bare. Those who used to prostrate themselves before God of their own accord would be permitted by God to prostrate themselves. But there would remain none who used to prostrate out of fear (of people) and ostentation but Allah would make his back as one piece, and whenever he would attempt to prostrate he would fall on his back. Then they would raise their heads and He would assume the Form in which they had seen Him the first time and would say: I am your Lord. They would say: Thou art our Lord. Then the bridge would be set up over the hell and intercession would be allowed and they will say: O God, keep safe, keep safe. It was asked: Messenger of Allah, what is this bridge? He said: The void in which one Is likely to slip. There would be hooks, tongs, spits like the thorn that is found in Najd and is known as Sa'dan. The believers would then pass over within the twinkling of an eye, like lightning, like wind, like a bird, like the finest horses and camels. Some will escape and be safe, some will be lacerated and let go, and some will be pushed into the fire of hell till the believers will find rescue from the Fire. By One in Whose hand is my life, there will be none among you more eager to claim a right than the believers on the Day of Resurrection for (saying their) brethren in the Fire who would say: O our Lord, they were fasting along with us, and praying and performing pilgrimage. It will be said to them: Take out those whom you recognise. Then their persons would be forbidden to the Fire; and they would take out a large number of people who had been overtaken by Fire up to the middle of the shank or up to the knees. They would then say: O our Lord I not one of those about whom Thou didst give us command remains in it. He will then say: Go back and bring out those in whose hearts you find good of the weight of a dinar Then they will take out a large number of people. Then they would say: O our Lord! we have not left anyone about whom You commanded us. He will then say: Go back and bring out those in whose hearts you find as much as half a dinar of good. Then they will take out a large number of people, and would say: O our Lord! not one of those about whom Thou commanded us we have left in it. Then He would say: Go back and in whose heart you find good to the weight of a particle bring him out. They would bring out a large number of people, and would then say: O our Lord, now we have not left anyone in it (hell) having any good in him. Abu Sa'id Khudri said: If you don't testify me in this hadith, then recite if you like:" Surely Allah wrongs not the weight of an atom; and if it is a good deed. He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward" (al-Qur'an, iv. 40). Then Allah, Exalted and Great, would say: The angels have interceded, the apostles have interceded and the believers have interceded, and no one remains (to grant pardon) but the Most Merciful of the mercifuls. He will then take a handful from Fire and bring out from it people who never did any good and who had been turned into charcoal, and will cast them into a river called the river of life, on the outskirts of Paradise. They will come out as a seed comes cut from the silt carried by flood. You see it near the stone or near the tree. That which is exposed to the sun is yellowish or greenish and which is under the shade is white. They said: Messenger of Allah! it seems as if you had been tending a flock in the jungle. He (the Holy Prophet) said: They will come forth like pearls with seals on their necks. The inhabitants of Paradise would recognise them (and say): Those are who have been set free by the Compassionate One. Who has admitted them into Paradise without any (good) deed that they did or any good that they sent in advance Then He would say: Enter the Paradise; whatever you see in it is yours. They would say: O Lord, Thou hast bestowed upon us (favours) which Thou didst not bestow upon anyone else in the world. He would say: There is with Me (a favour) for you better than this. They would say: O our Lord! which thing is better than this? He would say: It is My pleasure. I will never be angry with you after this (Book #001, Hadith #0352)

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHadith ... k=&start=0

In the hadiths above, Muhammad put all people into 4 categories- those who worshiped idols/false gods, those who worshiped Ezra, those who worshiped Jesus, and Muslims.

Most Jews fall into none of these categories.

Muhammad had no idea what he was talking about when he was describing the categories of people in the world and the Day of Judgement.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #16

Post by steps »

the holy Quran is the first source in the Islamic belief , and from it . the Muslims knew the belief of the Jews and their destiny . during the time of Moses or Jesus and during the time of prophet Mohammad . also the holy Quran mentioned many false beliefs :
1- The Satan worshipers .
2- The Jinn worshipers .
3- The angels worshipers .
4- The atheists .
5- The Pagans .
6- The Christians .
7- The Jews .
8- The lusts worshipers .
9- The stars and sun or moon worshipers .
10- The stone worshipers .
11- The female worshipers .
12- The people that broke the promise of Allah . and changed the message of Allah . and rejected the prophets .

Allah says : [89. And indeed We have fully explained to mankind, in this Qur'an, every kind of similitude, but most mankind refuse (the truth and accept nothing) but disbelief.] Surah 17

But you are programmed to re-write the same comment . and you are afraid to get lost if you add anything by yourself .

finally :
a nation deserved the wrath from Allah because of their evil deeds .
do we need genius mind . to know they are in hell .
or do we need genius mind . to know their belief .

TG123
Apprentice

Post #17

Post by TG123 »

steps wrote: the holy Quran is the first source in the Islamic belief , and from it . the Muslims knew the belief of the Jews and their destiny . during the time of Moses or Jesus and during the time of prophet Mohammad . also the holy Quran mentioned many false beliefs :
1- The Satan worshipers .
2- The Jinn worshipers .
3- The angels worshipers .
4- The atheists .
5- The Pagans .
6- The Christians .
7- The Jews .
8- The lusts worshipers .
9- The stars and sun or moon worshipers .
10- The stone worshipers .
11- The female worshipers .
12- The people that broke the promise of Allah . and changed the message of Allah . and rejected the prophets .
That's nice, but I am asking you about the 3 hadiths mentioned above. Which category do 99% of the world's religious Jews fall into... cross/idol/false god worshipers, Ezra worshipers, Jesus worshipers, or Muslims? In his teaching about the Day of Judgement and in his division of the world's population into faith categories, Muhammad included no other ones.

So which one do Jews fall into?
steps wrote: Allah says : [89. And indeed We have fully explained to mankind, in this Qur'an, every kind of similitude, but most mankind refuse (the truth and accept nothing) but disbelief.] Surah 17
The Quran explains every kind of similitude? What do you understand by that?
steps wrote: But you are programmed to re-write the same comment . and you are afraid to get lost if you add anything by yourself .
You are continuing to avoid my question, I will keep asking it. Saying there is a "category 5- disbelievers" is a cop-out because Muhammad mentioned only 4 categories. Obviously all but non-Muslims would be disbelievers. But the disbelievers he divided into 3 groups

- idol/false god/cross worshipers
- Ezra worshipers
- Christians

Which category of disbelievers would most of the world's Jews fall into?

Muhammad was clearly not receiving revelation from God.
steps wrote: finally :
a nation deserved the wrath from Allah because of their evil deeds .
do we need genius mind . to know they are in hell .
or do we need genius mind . to know their belief .
Obviously, nations that do wrong and do not repent go to hell. Saying that is one thing. Misrepresenting what they believe and dividing the whole world into categories that leave out significant groups of people is another.

Here is a question for you:

What would you make of the following teaching?

When every nation will be judged, people who believed that humanity was not created by anyone but evolved from non-human life will fall into the fire, until there will be left none but Christians and Muslims. The Muslims will be asked who created humanity and they will respond "God created black people but an evil scientist named Yakub created white people". They will be thrown into the fire. The Christians will respond that God created all humanity. The good ones among them will enter heaven, the bad ones will spend some time in the fire

Is this a true teaching? Why or why not? What problems do you see with it?

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Post by steps »

my discussions with you stop here .

TG123
Apprentice

Post #19

Post by TG123 »

[Replying to steps]

Suit yourself. I will continue praying that you come to Allah one day.