To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

EDNAR
Apprentice

DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #1

Post by EDNAR »

If …
Allah has never appeared to man in the quran, why then, do Muslims assume ALLAH exists?

Did Islam lie & try to redirect this lie to the Holy Trinity of the bible?

The word ‘trinity’ may not appear in the bible, but neither do words: muslim, Islam, allah, quran, science or Muhammad.

Each one of the Trinity’s God-Head appeared separately in the bible proving their existence as required by Deut 19:15 … why then, does ALLAH not do the same?

Logically, if ALLAH does NOT exist then who wrote the dialogues from ALLAH in the quran?

W H O ???

Who wrote the dialogues for Jesus? Biblical prophets? Mary? Satan? Angels?
... in the quran?
Were they simply FABRICATED by Islamic scribes 600 years after Jesus arose to heaven?

Rev 22:18-19 & Deut 4:2 CURSES all who have ADDED words to these w/o consent from God or proof from an outside source other than the quran.
The quran is already a circular fallacy where all proof(s) is within itself w/o any outside source, whatsoever.

Islam should be wary & careful of these curses from God & of Deut 19:15 where the establishment of truth & credibility still abide.

Remember, Muhammad cursed Jews & Christians before he died.

Jeremiah 17:5 also curses anyone who believes in man’s words … the quran.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #11

Post by ttruscott »

EDNAR wrote: If …
Allah has never appeared to man in the quran, why then, do Muslims assume ALLAH exists?

Of course he exists. So does Krishna, Vishnu. Buddha, Lao Tsu etc etc.

YHWH does not deny the existence of the false gods, HE only denies their deity: Deuteronomy 32:17 They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known, to new gods that had come recently, whom your fathers had never dreaded.

YHWH will also destroy them:
Ezekiel 30:13 "'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "'I will destroy the idols and put an end to the images in Memphis. Idols and images refer to the person behind them, not the icon...

Peace, Ted
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #12

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 10 by hti]

HIBA:
God didn't appear to any prophet before, Allah commended them by Angels, just Musa talked to Allah without Angel, but he also didn't appear to him,

EDNAR:
This is exactly why the quran is fabricated & should NEVER be trusted for truth, accuracy, credibility & authenticity.
The BIBLE DOES! The bible judges the quran as your Sura 5:47 states.
God appeared BEFORE MAN IN THE BIBLE!
Your non-existent diety is NONE of ours from the bible!
WE DO NOT SHARE GODS, PROPHETS, JESUS, HEAVEN OR THE PENTATEUCH!
Consider the following people who saw ...

GOD THE SON = LORD [Yahweh] in the Old Testament:
Adam [Gen 3]
Hagar [Gen 16:7-13]
Abraham [Gen 18-19:1][Ex 6:3]
Isaac & Jacob [Exodus 6:3]
Jacob [Genesis 32:28--see Hosea 12:3-5]
Moses [Exodus 33:11]
Joshua [Joshua 5:13-6:2]
Gideon [Judges 6:11-23]
Manoah [Judges 13:2-22]
Isaiah [Isaiah 6:5]
Job [Job 42:5]

GOD THE FATHER:
appeared to Moses in [Ex 33:20-23] complimenting John 1:18

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT:
appeared to man as a dove in [Luke 3:22]
appeared to man as a tongue of fire in [Acts 2:3]

Who did they see?
It was not God the Father [John 1:18; 6:46], so it must be the visual image of the GodHead, Jesus.

There are also several New Testament verses... Consider Jude 1:5; Jesus and Exodus 6:3 & Exodus 3:14-15

So ... WHO SAW ALLAH IN THE QURAN?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [ Allah ] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."7.143

EDNAR:
How can ALLAH have said anything, in the quran, if you can NOT prove ALLAH exists?
Quran today is a concoction of:
-10% Babylonian Talmud, not Torah of Judaism
-5% Christianity - distorted gospels like: Secret Gospel of Mark, Gospel of Barnabus, Apocryphal Gospel of Peter all endorsed by Islam
-25% Hinduism Sanskrit Allah/rituals/ beliefs, Ramadan & kissing the Black Stone are pagan traditions
-10% Animism - spirits, jinns, devils (Satan is NOT a jinn but an angel who posed as Gabriel (2 Cor 11:14)
-10% Arabic folklore and culture
-40% His own satanic words Q22:52

"Quoting from quran is NOT proof its authentic."
Muslims R programmed never 2 question Quran & thus argue their infamous circular fallacy.
Example?
Q) What proves the QURAN?
A) Muh’d, Islam, quran, allah & muslims
Q) What proves Muh’d, Islam, quran, allah & muslims?
A) Quran
IF quran canNOT be proved thru OUTSIDE sources, like the bible;
Then Quran MUST be VIEWED as “Book of Fiction�, NON-factual, NOT authentic, NOT established, NOT valid & NOT true.

Have muslims performed their own research on their quran? Do they KNOW Uthman burned & collected all Qurans from: Kufa, Iraq whose ppl used the quran of Ibn Masud's & in Syria who used the quran by Ubay?
Now consider the original Qur’an called the Hafsah Codex.
It was destroyed by Muslims leaders immediately after Hafsah died.
It is most important to ask, "Why did Hafsah not wish to have this most important original manuscript of the Qur'an to be burnt?"
Allahs word destroyed?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
No they didn't they call God Allah but when they refer to Jesus say lord Yasua' also you can confirm by yourself I'll give you the versus from Arabic gospel

"وَلَمَّا و�ل�دَ يَس�وع� ��ي بَيْت� لَحْم� الْيَه�ود�يَّة�، ��ي أَيَّام� ه�ير�ود�سَ الْمَل�ك�" mat,2.1

"وَلاَ تَ�ْتَك�ر�وا أَنْ تَق�ول�وا ��ي أَنْ��س�ك�مْ: لَنَا إ�بْراه�يم� أَبًا. لأَنّ�ي أَق�ول� لَك�مْ: إ�نَّ اللهَ قَاد�رٌ أَنْ ي�ق�يمَ م�نْ هذ�ه� الْح�جَارَة� أَوْلاَدًا لإ�بْراه�يمَ"mat, 3.9
the word يَس�وع� in the first versus mean Jesus or Yasua' as Arab christian call him , the word اللهَ in the second versus mean God in EN or Allah in Ar
use google to translate them to ensure
http://translate.google.com/#ar/en/ copy the versus and also each words

EDNAR:
WHICH ALLAH… are you referring to again?
1) Is it the ALLAH from the bible? The Arabic Christian Bible that calls Jesus GOD(ALLAH)?
2) The ALLAH from the quran … that came 600 years later?
3) Or the 300+ million ALLAH’s from all over the world … like that from Islam that have never appeared to NOBODY … & seen alive?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
No Islam didn't create anything and why it did? why for example told us a different story than yours? if it created that!!

EDNAR:
Of course, Islam CREATED a NEW RELIGION, NEW JESUS, NEW HEAVEN!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
I didn't get this what did you mean?
EDNAR:

You ramble a lot & parrot the mendacious propaganda from Islams biased sources.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
my name is Hiba, I introduced myself before in General chat, I didn't wanna bother you by that I just told you that translated in such thing is wrong! that is
EDNAR:
Well Howdy, Hiba.
Why would you assume you would bother anybody?
In this instance, it would be wiser to prove Islam’s veracity & credibility thru appearances than by a name.
It is easier to deceive by a name than it is by appearance … wouldn’t you agree?

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #13

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 11 by ttruscott]

Ted,

There are over 300+ million gods in the world ... 300+ million!

NONE, Ted .... not one iota have appeared to man, as have all three of the Holy trinity to man in the bible.

There are gods that have never been seen alive.

This would include Islam's god ... ALLAH!

Adam [Gen 3]

GOD THE FATHER:

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT:

Who did they see?
It was not God the Father [John 1:18; 6:46], so it must be the visual image of the GodHead, Jesus.

There are also several New Testament verses... Consider Jude 1:5; Jesus and Exodus 6:3 & Exodus 3:14-15

hti
Student

Post #14

Post by hti »

EDNAR wrote: [Replying to post 10 by hti]

EDNAR:
This is exactly why the quran is fabricated & should NEVER be trusted for truth, accuracy, credibility & authenticity.
The BIBLE DOES! The bible judges the quran as your Sura 5:47 states.
God appeared BEFORE MAN IN THE BIBLE!
Your non-existent diety is NONE of ours from the bible!
WE DO NOT SHARE GODS, PROPHETS, JESUS, HEAVEN OR THE PENTATEUCH!
God didn't appeared it was the Angels but, that because what happen to Torah it burned by Nebuchadnezzar 563-603 BC and took Jews as prisoners to Babel, they stayed there for 50 years until the Persian king attacked Babel, and he liberated Jews, then the Ezra an old Jewish who was rewrote the Torah depending on his memory!! after 50 years so that you can find contradicted and nonsense story in it i.e God is a winged man used cloud for transportation!! and the Snake which told Adam to ate from the tree!! Lot committed sex with his tow daughters! Noah was drunker and always took his clothes off like miserable man!! Musa killed person because he hated him!! God combat with Jacob and Jacob defeated him :D that was funny excuse me for laughing but this is not the omnipotent God, son of Jacob committed sex with his father's wife!! and many nonsense about God and prophets that any normal mind can accept it.
so why not that Ezra got dementia when he rewrote it and made these characters for God!! Nobel Qura'n doesn't contain any paradox or contradiction like Bible Qura'n is prefect and the God is prefect so that his word will be prefect too.

Adam [Gen 3]

GOD THE FATHER:

GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT:

Who did they see?

the Trinity is big confusing in Christianity no one justify this big paradox in OT Musa warned people from false prophets who claim they are god!! now how you believe in both of them!!
God is one without sons or partners he doesn't need to take a son? why did he take a son? for what? if God wanna something he just say be and it will be, if he wanna to forgive humans sins he will without needing for some one to die for that!!
a studying show that 95% from Christians didn't read their secret books, in the gospels Jesus didn't claim he is god though the Christians call him so!! why you don't read that books? how you believe in something you didn't read it, that's make u as a parrot repeat what u stuff, Jesus in the gospels praying to God, talking to him, cry for hi helping! if he the God himself then why he pray, and talk to God? is he talked himself!! do God need to pray? do God need to be fetus inside a woman? for what? he make every thing in this world and he can do anything with it without need to be fetus and baby then man and let his creation kill him!! an explained trinity made many Christians convert to atheists.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<

EDNAR:
How can ALLAH have said anything, in the quran, if you can NOT prove ALLAH exists?
Quran today is a concoction of:
-10% Babylonian Talmud, not Torah of Judaism
-5% Christianity - distorted gospels like: Secret Gospel of Mark, Gospel of Barnabus, Apocryphal Gospel of Peter all endorsed by Islam
-25% Hinduism Sanskrit Allah/rituals/ beliefs, Ramadan & kissing the Black Stone are pagan traditions
-10% Animism - spirits, jinns, devils (Satan is NOT a jinn but an angel who posed as Gabriel (2 Cor 11:14)
-10% Arabic folklore and culture

this is all anti-Islam propaganda cause prophet Muhammed was Arabic didn't know any foriegn language or traveled outside Arabs peninsula to got this from other nations Arabs know him very well, and there is nothing in common between Islam and Hinduism Sanskrit!! I don't know from where you copied this percent!!
it may be we have something in common with Jews and this is very normal for me cause we are both carry the Messages from the same God.

-40% His own satanic words Q22:52

I think I respect you and your belief even thaugh I didn't beleive in it but I didn't try to insult your faith cause here we are debate like human no need to insult each other this is shame and if it indicate something it indicate your hatred against us cause we have different belief.

"Quoting from quran is NOT proof its authentic."
Muslims R programmed never 2 question Quran & thus argue their infamous circular fallacy.
Example?
Q) What proves the QURAN?
A) Muh’d, Islam, quran, allah & muslims
Q) What proves Muh’d, Islam, quran, allah & muslims?
A) Quran
IF quran canNOT be proved thru OUTSIDE sources, like the bible;
Then Quran MUST be VIEWED as “Book of Fiction�, NON-factual, NOT authentic, NOT established, NOT valid & NOT true.[/quote]

prophets Mohammed has more than witness and proof for his honest prophethood I recommend you this site http://www.islamindepth.com/contents/category/96

Have muslims performed their own research on their quran? Do they KNOW Uthman burned & collected all Qurans from: Kufa, Iraq whose ppl used the quran of Ibn Masud's & in Syria who used the quran by Ubay?
It is most important to ask, "Why did Hafsah not wish to have this most important original manuscript of the Qur'an to be burnt?"
Allahs word destroyed?

all copies of Qura'n are the same there isn't any different between them you need to review other site :D, Othman the third calipha didn't burn Holy Qura'n and why he did people elected Othman to be thier Calipha cause his faith and honesty now you made him enemy of Islam lol

EDNAR:
WHICH ALLAH… are you referring to again?
1) Is it the ALLAH from the bible? The Arabic Christian Bible that calls Jesus GOD(ALLAH)?
2) The ALLAH from the quran … that came 600 years later?
3) Or the 300+ million ALLAH’s from all over the world … like that from Islam that have never appeared to NOBODY … & seen alive?

Aw you start say Allah first you deny him, if Arabic Christians call Jesus Allah then who is Yasua'?!! I think I gave you versus see them again.

EDNAR:
Of course, Islam CREATED a NEW RELIGION, NEW JESUS, NEW HEAVEN!

this is happened with Christianity when they came with belief and thoughts different from Musa law but very resemble to that in old Indian pagan about sacrifice and salvation i.e Krishna story pagan beleived he was the son of god and send him to slave them by sacrifice!!

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #15

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 14 by hti]

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
God didn't appeared it was the Angels but, that because what happen to Torah it burned by Nebuchadnezzar 563-603 BC and took Jews as prisoners to Babel, they stayed there for 50 years until the Persian king attacked Babel, and he liberated Jews, then the Ezra an old Jewish who was rewrote the Torah depending on his memory!!

EDNAR:

How ridiculous your synopsis! You berate besmirch the bible & believe in a fabricated book that came with NO proof, NO evidence & NO outside sources … 600 years later!
SERIOUSLY?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
after 50 years so that you can find contradicted and nonsense story in it i.e God is a winged man used cloud for transportation!!

EDNAR:
There are many winged angels of different levels in heaven.
Some had even 6 wings!
What I can’t understand is Islam believing in a god w/NO power that can NOT force Satan to bow down to Adam!
Same god that ABROGATES countless quranic verses & can NOT become human!
Same god that calls everyone … SLAVES!
Where am I wrong?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
and the Snake which told Adam to ate from the tree!!

EDNAR:

Why does Islam assume Adam was NOT on earth but in heaven, when created?
Satan, as the serpent, is NEVER allowed in heaven.
When Lucifer was banished from heaven … he took up residence on earth & why the serpent was here with Adam.
All men are tempted by evil … all men succumb to evil except Jesus. James 1:13
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
Lot committed sex with his tow daughters!

EDNAR:

SO WHAT?
LOT is not a prophet! WHO SAID HE WAS?
Why did Islam embarrass itself making LOT a prophet?
Nevertheless, this shows the bible exposes all truths all morals faults imperfections frailties … & NEVER DOES THE BIBLE HIDE ANYTHING!
The quran, however, does! The quran ‘sugarcoats’ the truth … always!
The quran states all prophets are sinless … how contradictory is this claim!
All men are sinners, especially Muhammad, except Jesus
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
Noah was drunker and always took his clothes off like miserable man!!

EDNAR:

Noah lived for hundreds & hundreds of years!
How ignorant Muslims are to assume Noah could stay perfect thru-out his lifetime!
How perfect how accurate how truthful how gratifying the bible is to tell us man was NOT perfect then as they certainly are NOT perfect now!!
WHAT MAN WAS PERFECT, HIBA? Only Jesus was.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
Musa killed person because he hated him!!

EDNAR:

So? How many kill for even less reasons … today?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
God combat with Jacob and Jacob defeated him that was funny excuse me for laughing but this is not the omnipotent God, son of Jacob committed sex with his father's wife!!

EDNAR:

First, in the first verse of that chapter … it said an angel appeared … NOT GOD!
Thus, an angel wrestled with Jacob.

2nd, Reuben had sex with his father’s concubine. The woman was not his biological mother.
Of course, muslims leave out this important part assuming we Christians don’t kinow.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
and many nonsense about God and prophets that any normal mind can accept it.

EDNAR:

Muhammad is NOT a prophet.
NOBODY saw him communicating with an angel or any diety.
Deut 19:15 demands witnesses … got any?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
so why not that Ezra got dementia when he rewrote it and made these characters for God!!

EDNAR:

Have you ‘contextualized’ anything from the bible?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
Nobel Qura'n doesn't contain any paradox or contradiction like Bible Qura'n is prefect and the God is prefect so that his word will be prefect too.

EDNAR:
Contradiction in the quran? All mankind are sinners & Islam's quran says all prophets are NOT!
How is a fabricated book … noble or holy? Please explain.
You have yet to prove we share Gods, prophets, Jesus, heaven or the Pentateuch!
Are muslims technically reading a corrupted quran?
Muslims claim, that many different translations of the English Bible will render a single text w/many different words & phrases.
This, allegedly, is proof Bible is corrupted.
But the Koran reads exactly the same way everywhere in the world in Arabic.
My question is: Since many English translations of the Koran also render a single text w/many different words, does that proof the Koran is corrupted?

How can Muslims claim there are no textual variations in the Koran, when the Tashkent MSS differs from the modern Egyptian Qur'an in 5 passages: 2:284, 2:283, 3:37, 3:109 and 5:119.
The Tashkent MSS uses the word 'Allah' while the modern Egyptian Qur'an, uses the word 'huwa' (the pronoun 'he').
My question is: Which word do you believe are in the "preserved master tablet" and "mother of all books" in heaven?

The British Museum in London has an ancient copy of the Koran written in the Ma'il style of script, but practicing Muslim scholar Martin Lings, who is the former curator for the manuscripts of the British Museum, dates this manuscript at 790 AD. My question is: Apart from just making the claim, what evidence do you supply that this MSS were written any earlier?

Both the Samarqand MSS is in Tashkent, and the MSS housed in the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul are written in the script style called "Kufic". And not the earlier style known as Ma'il or Mashq. This fact is the reason Muslim scholars date these manuscripts no earlier than 200 years after Muhammad died. My question is: leaving aside blind faith and wishful thinking, what evidence do you supply that these MSS were written any earlier?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
the Trinity is big confusing in Christianity no one justify this big paradox in OT Musa warned people from false prophets who claim they are god!! now how you believe in both of them!!

EDNAR:
God made Moses(Musa) a god & Aaron his prophet in Exodus 7:1-2
Only Muhammad is a false prophet.
He was prophesied to bring a NEW RELIGION when he allegedly talked to an angel(Gabriel who was really Satan! 2 Cor 11;14) Gal 1:8-9
The “FRUIT� of Islam’s evils are in the 20,000+ terrorist activities across the world since 9/11.
Hi-jackings, honor killings, suicide bombings, disfigurements, child marriages, beheadings, burning people alive, etc.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
God is one without sons or partners he doesn't need to take a son? why did he take a son? for what?

EDNAR:

Islams … UNHOLY TRINITY … may just be allah, Eesa & Muhammad!
Who are the “we�, “I� & “us� from the quran? & Surah 21:30, Surah 4:47, Surah 7:18, Surah 32:13
Saying “WE� then followed by “US� then "I" IS 100% contradiction in the verse!

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
if God wanna something he just say be and it will be, if he wanna to forgive humans sins he will without needing for some one to die for that!!

EDNAR:
Was allah CONFUSED creating man?
Why didn’t “allah� just say “be� (Q 3:47) & be done with it?
Instead of:
A) "a (mere) CLOT of congealed BLOOD," (Q 96:2)
B.) "from Breathing into CLAY" (Q 15:26, 29)
C) "from DUST" (Q 3:59)
D) "out of NOTHING?" (Q 19:67)
E) "from a SPERM-DROP (Q 16:4)
F) “from pair MALE/FEMALE(Q 49:13)
G) From WATER (Q 25:54)
If Allah was a true god, he wouldnt have contradictions, confusion or needed to tell you to read the Bible for "Guidance & Light" -Qur'an 5:46

Why is it that muslims ask questions that are NOT found in their mendacious Islamic propaganda?
READ THE BIBLE TO FIND OUT!
Realize that Jesus came via the prophesies of the old testament!
Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled[Matt 26:54], which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luke 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
a studying show that 95% from Christians didn't read their secret books, in the gospels Jesus didn't claim he is god though the Christians call him so!! why you don't read that books? how you believe in something you didn't read it, that's make u as a parrot repeat what u stuff, Jesus in the gospels praying to God, talking to him, cry for hi helping! if he the God himself then why he pray, and talk to God? is he talked himself!! do God need to pray? do God need to be fetus inside a woman? for what? he make every thing in this world and he can do anything with it without need to be fetus and baby then man and let his creation kill him!! an explained trinity made many Christians convert to atheists.

EDNAR:

Jesus DID claim He was God! PLZ READ THE BIBLE!
Stop parroting ignorance! Matt 15:8-9
Jesus became “FLESH� 1 Tim 3:16 …
Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
B/c he did so, He was automatically weaker than God the father & said so. But AT-THE-SAME-TIME also said He & the father are one!
He came as a man to prove He can overcome all adversities man faces … yet w/o sin.
He came to bring a NEW COVENANT. Heb 8:7-13, Heb 10:16, Matt 26:28, Luke 22:20, Jer 31:31, Luke 24:44-48
Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; (Jeremiah 31:33)

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

The old covenant was ratified by the blood of animals (Exodus 24:5-8 & Hebrews 9:19-20) & based upon the promises of the people that they would keep God’s law.
The new covenant, on the other hand, is based on God’s promise to write His moral law of ten commandments in our hearts & it was ratified w/blood of Christ(Hebrew 8:10 & Jeremiah 31:33-34)

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
this is all anti-Islam propaganda cause prophet Muhammed was Arabic didn't know any foriegn language or traveled outside Arabs peninsula to got this from other nations Arabs know him very well, and there is nothing in common between Islam and Hinduism Sanskrit!! I don't know from where you copied this percent!!

EDNAR:
Allah is 'alla' from Hinduism.
The Black Stone is also from Hinduism.
Ramadan is also from Hinduism
Muhammad empowered himself thru his new religion of Islam, as did Jim Jones, by telling half-truths of the Scriptures by ADDING their own interpretations.
Muhammad was a nymphomaniac who loved war & sex … he was an ARAB-EGYPTIAN(!) … how did he even ACT like a prophet with 75 raids under his belt?
Only those who are from the lineage of Isaac are qualified to be considered a bonafide viable prophet.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
it may be we have something in common with Jews and this is very normal for me cause we are both carry the Messages from the same God.

EDNAR:

WRONG! NOT-THE-SAME-GOD!
Your god advocates SEX-IN-HEAVEN!
How do we share the same God? Plz stop insulting our intelligence!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
I think I respect you and your belief even thaugh I didn't beleive in it but I didn't try to insult your faith cause here we are debate like human no need to insult each other this is shame and if it indicate something it indicate your hatred against us cause we have different belief.

EDNAR:

How is the truth insulting? Truth is like a two-edged sword, Hiba.
Where have I erred in my posts about Islam?
PROVE ME WRONG, HIBA!
How is my asking for proof … hatred?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
prophets Mohammed has more than witness and proof for his honest prophethood I recommend you this sitehttp://www.islamindepth.com/contents/category/96

EDNAR:

Who are his witnesses? Remember Deut 19:15, Hiba.
BRING HIS WITNESSES when he communicated to any angel or any diety!
True Law of God forbids the name of pagan gods 2B uttered! Muh’d failed to obey Ex 23:13 ... and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.
& also failed Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die
Al-Uzza,Al-Lat and Manat are the names of pagan gods in (Surat An-Najm 53:19-20)
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
all copies of Qura'n are the same there isn't any different between them you need to review other site , Othman the third calipha didn't burn Holy Qura'n and why he did people elected Othman to be thier Calipha cause his faith and honesty now you made him enemy of Islam lol

EDNAR:

Upcoming book by Christian Prince called: “THE DECEPTION OF ALLAH�
1) Here we have the admission of Musa al-Ash'ari that he forgot a whole Sura except one verse, and it was 129 verses (like Sura The Repentance) Sahih Muslim
The Book of Zakat
Book 005, Number 2286:

2) Where is this Sura in the Quran today?

3) Why Muslim scholars deceive Muslims saying the Quran was never corrupt knowing that it is a lie? Is it because they gain financially from it?

Differences in quran causes one group to call the other ‘heretics’!
During the reign of `Uthman, teachers were teaching this or that reading to their students. When the students met and disagreed about the reading, they reported the differences to their teachings. They would defend their readings, condemning the others as heretical.'[Abu Bakr `Abdullah b. abi Da'ud, "K. al Masahif]

Mas’ud was asked to burn his personal version of the Qur’an.
"How can you order me to recite the reading of Zaid, when I recited from the very mouth of the Prophet some seventy Surahs?" "Am I," asks Abdullah, "to abandon what I acquired from the very lips of the Prophet?" (Masahif" by Ibn abi Dawood, 824-897 AD, pp. 12, 14).

Muslim source materials reveal some of these select people who are known to have created their unique version of the Qur'an. (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 150).
I heard the Prophet saying, "Learn the recitation of Qur'an from four persons: (1)Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud, (2)Salim (who was killed in the 633 CE battle), the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifa, (3)Ubayy B. Ka'ab and (4)Muadh bin Jabal."

The unique Qur’an created by Mas’ud was completed years after the most important original manuscript (634 CE) that Hafsah kept until she died in 667 CE.
In addition, the Qur'an version created by Mas'ud did not have chapters 1, 113, and 114 that are in the "official" Qur'an of today. Is the Qur’an truly pure as believed by Muslims today?

Another unique Qur’an was created by Ubayy B. Ka'ab, a close companion of Muhammad & served as a secretary to Muhammad.
Ubayy could recite much of the Qur’an, which he had learned from Muhammad.
Scholars have found that Ubayy's version differed from the "official" Qur'an with two additional chapters (entitled: Surat Al-Khal and Surat Al-Afd).
Since Ubayy was taught the Qur'an by the prophet Muhammad, why doesn't the "official" Qur'an contain the two additional chapters?

Due to Uthman’s decision to create an "official" version of the Qur'an, Ubayy's version of the Qur’an was destroyed.

It is important to ask, "Is the Qur'an pure?"

It is most important to ask, "Why did Hafsah not wish to have this most important original manuscript of

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
Aw you start say Allah first you deny him, if Arabic Christians call Jesus Allah then who is Yasua'?!! I think I gave you versus see them again.

EDNAR:

NO!
You can NOT start at the end of a statement or even in the middle for truth.
ALL MUST START AT THE BEGINNING!
How can YOU hand in your math homework & not give your work as to how you got the answer?
Think your math teacher would be ok when you just give them the answer?
Obviously not!
Show me where ALLAH exists by telling me WHOM DID ALLAH APPEAR TO!
That will tell me ALLAH, your god, exists!

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
this is happened with Christianity when they came with belief and thoughts different from Musa law but very resemble to that in old Indian pagan about sacrifice and salvation i.e Krishna story pagan beleived he was the son of god and send him to slave them by sacrifice!!

EDNAR:

Islam’s laws are NOT from the Mosaic or Abrahamic laws … they are from it’s scribes 1,400+ years ago.
Islam’s laws like their RAPE LAWS of Q 4:24 & the one where Islam calls Jesus, Mary & all witnesses to Jesus’ crucifixion … LIARS(1) … from Surah 4:157 are abominations blasphemous arrogant examples of just how cursed Islam is for altering the real word of god from the bible!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
This is my YouTube link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Edna0210/discussion

hti
Student

Post #16

Post by hti »

EDNAR wrote: [Replying to post 14 by hti]

EDNAR:

How ridiculous your synopsis! You berate besmirch the bible & believe in a fabricated book that came with NO proof, NO evidence & NO outside sources … 600 years later!
SERIOUSLY?
you can't deny that, and I can't believe in book from man authority and leave the word of God that came with solid proofs, the time isn't matter for me what the benefit from books authored since 2000 years before!! I follow the truth NOT the time, if I can consider the Torah or OT with reservations I can't accept the NT as a word of God at all, it's clearly authored by Mat, Luke, Mark and John based on OT no evidence or proofs till now prove that they are from God, they even didn't say that, if Luke admitted that he wrote it by himself God didn't order him to wrote "1:3 It seemed good to me, having made observation, with great care, of the direction of events in their order, to put the facts in writing for you" they even didn't meet Jesus!!
Mathew wrote his book between 50-60 after Jesus and it written by Hebrew and then translated to Greek the origin version is missed!!
Markous gospel, Paul commended him to wrote hi book, he wasn't disciple
Luke also wasn't Jesus disciple, he wrote his book request from his teacher too (Paul), and Paul was a Jew and he didn't believe by Jesus first, he claimed that he was ill and Jesus cured him, Paul considered the Christianity founder he cancelled the OT commends.
John wrote his book in 96 after Jesus, and Historians disagreed whither he was disciple John or it's attributed to him to be considered.
the historical investigation couldn't attributed these books to their authors, the origin versions of each of them isn't found!!

EDNAR:
There are many winged angels of different levels in heaven.
Some had even 6 wings!
What I can’t understand is Islam believing in a god w/NO power that can NOT force Satan to bow down to Adam!
Same god that ABROGATES countless quranic verses & can NOT become human!
Same god that calls everyone … SLAVES!
Where am I wrong?
yes, Angels have winged but "God" we can't describe him, and he isn't like man form!
God the most merciful the fair ever don't force anyone to obey his commends, he give us so as Shaitan to choose between obey and disobey him and there is penalty and reword for each action.
we are all slaves for him he who created us, he who gave us the life and he who take it, he who is Judge us so we are totally belong to him. for me I'm so proud to be a slave for God.
EDNAR:

Satan, as the serpent, is NEVER allowed in heaven.
now Shaitan was a snake but this isn't from Bible, it's your understanding to the versus. Bible said it was a snake.

EDNAR:

SO WHAT?
LOT is not a prophet! WHO SAID HE WAS?
Why did Islam embarrass itself making LOT a prophet?
Nevertheless, this shows the bible exposes all truths all morals faults imperfections frailties … & NEVER DOES THE BIBLE HIDE ANYTHING!
The quran, however, does! The quran ‘sugarcoats’ the truth … always!
The quran states all prophets are sinless … how contradictory is this claim!
All men are sinners, especially Muhammad, except Jesus
Lot was a prophet Allah send him to the people committed the obscenity, why you assume he wasn't then how he talked to the Angels? did Angels talked ordinary people who do the obscenity with his daughter this clearly disgusting person!!
Bible throw prophets by disgusting and shame while they are not, prophets are perfect men, Nobel Qura'n state the truth all prophets are sinless especially Prophet Mohammed (sw) no single contradiction ever in Nobel Qura'n, now you count Jesus with man while you think him a god!! how is this?
EDNAR:

Noah lived for hundreds & hundreds of years!
How ignorant Muslims are to assume Noah could stay perfect thru-out his lifetime!
How perfect how accurate how truthful how gratifying the bible is to tell us man was NOT perfect then as they certainly are NOT perfect now!!
WHAT MAN WAS PERFECT, HIBA? Only Jesus was.
ancient man lived for hundreds years, why such thing occur with prophet Noah?
prophets lived prefect and dead so, such thing just in Bible!! we (human) aren't prefect but the prophets are, God choose them to carried his messages to people he supported them by miracles, how he made them miserable!!

EDNAR:

So? How many kill for even less reasons … today?
a prophet who commend people not kill or commit bad actions, do such thing!! this big contradiction!!

EDNAR:

First, in the first verse of that chapter … it said an angel appeared … NOT GOD!
Thus, an angel wrestled with Jacob.
unexplained contradiction here!
2nd, Reuben had sex with his father’s concubine. The woman was not his biological mother.
Of course, muslims leave out this important part assuming we Christians don’t kinow.
I know that she was his father wife!! what such a gross from son of prophet!! a prophet who preached people, his family do obscenity!!

EDNAR:

Muhammad is NOT a prophet.
NOBODY saw him communicating with an angel or any diety.
Deut 19:15 demands witnesses … got any?
Sahaba saw that when they were with prophet Mohammed (sw).

EDNAR:
Contradiction in the quran? All mankind are sinners & Islam's quran says all prophets are NOT!
aha where is the contradiction here? he except the prophets from mankind.
How is a fabricated book … noble or holy? Please explain.
holy or Nobel both is right
You have yet to prove we share Gods, prophets, Jesus, heaven or the Pentateuch!
Are muslims technically reading a corrupted quran?
it may be we share the same but with different understanding and perception
Muslims claim, that many different translations of the English Bible will render a single text w/many different words & phrases.
This, allegedly, is proof Bible is corrupted.
it corruption deliberately many times by adding and omitting the text, in addition to different translations and missed the origin versions, you can see the "Misquoting Jesus" book for Bart D. Ehrman and many proofs from Christians and also Jews you can see https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/12

My question is: Since many English translations of the Koran also render a single text w/many different words, does that proof the Koran is corrupted?
we have the origin version and also we are so very careful to prevent such thing.
How can Muslims claim there are no textual variations in the Koran, when the Tashkent MSS differs from the modern Egyptian Qur'an in 5 passages: 2:284, 2:283, 3:37, 3:109 and 5:119.
The Tashkent MSS uses the word 'Allah' while the modern Egyptian Qur'an, uses the word 'huwa' (the pronoun 'he').
no such thing happen we read and listen to Qura'n on the radio, TV all the same. you may copied this liar site which blab without even what they talking about.
My question is: Which word do you believe are in the "preserved master tablet" and "mother of all books" in heaven?
the Nobel Qura'n
question is: Apart from just making the claim, what evidence do you supply that this MSS were written any earlier?
it may be cause you think Islam age is 600 year but you don't know it's 600 after Jesus but you don't know it's 1435 year this is our calender from prophet Mohammed Hijra till now.
Both the Samarqand MSS is in Tashkent, and the MSS housed in the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul are written in the script style called "Kufic". And not the earlier style known as Ma'il or Mashq. This fact is the reason Muslim scholars date these manuscripts no earlier than 200 years after Muhammad died. My question is: leaving aside blind faith and wishful thinking, what evidence do you supply that these MSS were written any earlier?
we have the oldest version in Cairo in Egypt, Muslims kept Qura'n from corruption no one thought by this, after prophet Mohammed (sw) Islamic government ruled Muslims so such thing was a crime.

EDNAR:
God made Moses(Musa) a god & Aaron his prophet in Exodus 7:1-2
that make your gods four!!
Only Muhammad is a false prophet.
Jews claimed the same about Jesus, I think it's natural to said that cause you don't believe in him.
He was prophesied to bring a NEW RELIGION when he allegedly talked to an angel(Gabriel who was really Satan! 2 Cor 11;14) Gal 1:8-9
may be he did that with Paul!!
The “FRUIT� of Islam’s evils are in the 20,000+ terrorist activities across the world since 9/11.
Islam forbid killing and those terrorists aren't Muslims at all they kill Muslims their dirty work is against Islam and Muslims, this is appeared very early after 2001 I guess for me as iraqi I met them after 2003 after American invasion my country they allowed to terrorists to ruin and kill my country the bombed Mosques and kill us (Muslims) the got support and weapons from USA just like what it happen right now in Syria they got support from USA and its allay, I believed that CIA who is created Qaeda to justify invasion of other countries, for me USA is the second face of Qaeda and all terrorists are its agents.
Hi-jackings, honor killings, suicide bombings, disfigurements, child marriages, beheadings, burning people alive, etc.
this is nothing with Islam "whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely."5.32 "But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment."4.93

EDNAR:

Islams … UNHOLY TRINITY … may just be allah, Eesa & Muhammad!
Who are the “we�, “I� & “us� from the quran? & Surah 21:30, Surah 4:47, Surah 7:18, Surah 32:13
Saying “WE� then followed by “US� then "I" IS 100% contradiction in the verse!

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?21.30
"O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished."4.47
"[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."7.18
"And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."32.13 do you read them or just quot where is the connection?
we believe in One God, Mohammed and Jesus are their prophets, what you wrote about pronoun speakers not prove that, this is Arabic grammars, but this is also in your belief some Christians believe in it see http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22221
EDNAR:
Was allah CONFUSED creating man?
Why didn’t “allah� just say “be� (Q 3:47) & be done with it?
Instead of:
A) "a (mere) CLOT of congealed BLOOD," (Q 96:2)
B.) "from Breathing into CLAY" (Q 15:26, 29)
C) "from DUST" (Q 3:59)
D) "out of NOTHING?" (Q 19:67)
E) "from a SPERM-DROP (Q 16:4)
F) “from pair MALE/FEMALE(Q 49:13)
G) From WATER (Q 25:54)
If Allah was a true god, he wouldnt have contradictions, confusion or needed to tell you to read the Bible for "Guidance & Light" -Qur'an 5:46
this not contradiction it's just God tell us how he created man. Qura'n here talked about the origin non corrupted Bible.
Why is it that muslims ask questions that are NOT found in their mendacious Islamic propaganda?
oh calm down why you so angry to get such question? it's your religion you should know it and able to answer different question about it.
READ THE BIBLE TO FIND OUT!
I read there is no connection between OT and NT and I explain NT before.

EDNAR:

Jesus DID claim He was God! PLZ READ THE BIBLE!
Stop parroting ignorance! Matt 15:8-9
Jesus became “FLESH� 1 Tim 3:16 …
Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
B/c he did so, He was automatically weaker than God the father & said so. But AT-THE-SAME-TIME also said He & the father are one!
He came as a man to prove He can overcome all adversities man faces … yet w/o sin.
He came to bring a NEW COVENANT. Heb 8:7-13, Heb 10:16, Matt 26:28, Luke 22:20, Jer 31:31, Luke 24:44-48
Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; (Jeremiah 31:33)

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

The old covenant was ratified by the blood of animals (Exodus 24:5-8 & Hebrews 9:19-20) & based upon the promises of the people that they would keep God’s law.
The new covenant, on the other hand, is based on God’s promise to write His moral law of ten commandments in our hearts & it was ratified w/blood of Christ(Hebrew 8:10 & Jeremiah 31:33-34)
there isn't connection between the trinity and OT it's all just how you explain it no clear text in OT refer to trinity.

EDNAR:
Allah is 'alla' from Hinduism.
The Black Stone is also from Hinduism.
Ramadan is also from Hinduism
Muhammad empowered himself thru his new religion of Islam, as did Jim Jones, by telling half-truths of the Scriptures by ADDING their own interpretations.
Muhammad was a nymphomaniac who loved war & sex … he was an ARAB-EGYPTIAN(!) … how did he even ACT like a prophet with 75 raids under his belt?
Only those who are from the lineage of Isaac are qualified to be considered a bonafide viable prophet.
there isn't connection or similarity between Hindusim and Islam here you can see instead of just claim the hindusim rituals http://www.religionfacts.com/hinduism/practices.htm
Islam rituals www.questionsaboutislam.com/faith-belie ... -islam.php I don't know why you like to make a similarity? it may be because there are similarity between Buddhism and Christianity see http://buddha-christ.info/similarities.html

EDNAR:

WRONG! NOT-THE-SAME-GOD!
Your god advocates SEX-IN-HEAVEN!
How do we share the same God? Plz stop insulting our intelligence!
am talking about Judaism not YOU, we both believe in One God the creator, we are both have Halal and kashrut that determine what is it Ok to eat it from animal, we both prostrate.

EDNAR:

How is the truth insulting? Truth is like a two-edged sword, Hiba.
Where have I erred in my posts about Islam?
PROVE ME WRONG, HIBA!
How is my asking for proof … hatred?
is it insulting one of the truth edge? you can say and express your opinion in good way but all you did is attack, am not astonished if your saints burn our Holy book what's I expect from you.

Al-Uzza,Al-Lat and Manat are the names of pagan gods in (Surat An-Najm 53:19-20)
Arabs before Islam worshiped the idols, Islam forbid worship anything thing except God, prophet Mohammed broke them after Mekka got in Islam

EDNAR:

Upcoming book by Christian Prince called: “THE DECEPTION OF ALLAH�
1) Here we have the admission of Musa al-Ash'ari that he forgot a whole Sura except one verse, and it was 129 verses (like Sura The Repentance) Sahih Muslim
The Book of Zakat
Book 005, Number 2286:

2) Where is this Sura in the Quran today?

3) Why Muslim scholars deceive Muslims saying the Quran was never corrupt knowing that it is a lie? Is it because they gain financially from it?

sorry failed trying no sura are missed all sura are 144 and Christians work hard to prove Qura'n are corrupted because they failed to prove that their book and it's source.

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #17

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 16 by hti]

Hiba,
Your post is proof you are in total denial.
Islam has NO archaeological evidence as does the bible.
Only the bible judges the quran as Surah 5:47 indicates … or did you so conveniently forget?
If you do NOT take anything written in Mark, Luke, John or Matthew as God’s word then be my guest & find any errors, lies or contradictions in the words of Jesus written in their gospels!

You are proud to be a SLAVE … why?
Tell me, how does a SLAVE get accepted in heaven?
WHERE DOES OUR GOD FROM THE BIBLE CALL US “SLAVES�?
Do you understand that Hagar is NOT our Matriarch? Sarah is. Hagar is a SLAVE!

Galatians 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

The snake(serpent) is the representation of the devil who always tempts man & is always usually successful.
James 1:13 states Jesus could NOT be tempted by evil & it was true.

LOT talked to two angels … so did Hagar & Mary. Are they prophets?
The angels were there to save Abrahams nephew, that was it!
LOT never spoke to God or prophesied & is NOT-A-PROPHET!
Neither are Adam, Ishmael, Muhammad nor any of the 124,000 men from the quran.
Man today, are as disgustingly immoral, as they were back then. How naïve of Islam’s scribes to assume they were not!
Bible exposes real raw truth about man & the quran chooses to ignore that by sugarcoating the truth.
Only in the quran are there contradictory claims to sinlessness when it says the opposite.
The quran is a contradiction & fabricated, neither noble or holy.
Jesus was sinless(surah3:46) This verse says Jesus is GOOD!(Shakir translated) Others say He us righteous. 2 Cor 5:21, Heb 4:15, 1 Peter 1:16, 1 Peter 2:22, Colossians 2:9

Muhammad sinned and needed forgiveness(Q 47:19) for his sins.(surah40:55)
Jesus was called the messiah by allah in the quran and was born of a virgin(surah3:45-57).
Muslims are sometimes taught that all prophets of God were sinless. That again is a deviation from the facts. Only Jesus is called sinless or holy (Surat 19:19), while we read of the sins of Adam (Surat 7:22-23), Moses (28:15-16), Abraham (26:82), Jonah (37:141-144), David (38:24-25), and also of Muhammad (40:55, 47:19, 48:1-2).

All men are sinners!
WHY ARE YOU & ISLAM CHANGING THE WORDS OF GOD FROM THE BIBLE?

This is blasphemy & an abomination!
To believe in the quran is a CURSE! Jeremiah 17:5 tells me that.
NO MAN IS PERFECT! Only Jesus was!

Forget the quran, it came 600 years later & assumes all prophets are sinless!
WHICH SCRIBE THOUGHT THAT UP?
Muhammad was a serial killer, pedophile, pirate &
a nymphomaniac!

What man can maintain a perfect life 24/7? 365 days/year?
With NO thought of evil? Greed? Racism? Judgemental to others? Jealousy? Hatred? Violent? SEX = perversions?

How is man, like prophets, NOT sinners?

HIBA, you said:

[[a prophet who commend people not kill or commit bad actions, do such thing!! this big contradiction!! ]]
Your quran is a contradiction.
Your hadiths are a contradiction.
Islam is a contradiction.
Your posts are a contradiction.
-beheaded over 900+ boys Tabari VIII:35, 38, 40/ Ishaq:464

-tore an old lady Umm apart Hadith Tabari VIII:96

-Muhammd was also the 1st to terrorize & kill arabs. Tabari VIII:76, Ishaq:502

-Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their children and woman taken as captives (slaves). The captives were divided among the Muslims. Then the Messenger began taking the homes and property that were closest to him."

-burned people alive Ishaq:316, Bukhari:V1B11N626

-Bukhari:V4B52N260 "Ali burnt some [former Muslims alive]

-Ishaq:308/Tabari VII:65 "When the Apostle was in Safra, Nadr was assassinated. When Muhammad reached Irq al-Zabyah he killed Uqbah. When the Prophet ordered him to be killed, Uqbah said, 'Who will look after my children, Muhammad?' "Hellfire,' the Apostle replied, and he was killed."

-Tabari VII:112/Ishaq:372 Muhammad killed a blind Jew

HIBA, you said:

[[I know that she was his father wife!! what such a gross from son of prophet!! a prophet who preached people, his family do obscenity!!]]

WHY WOULD THE BIBLE HIDE THE TRUTH?
Should the bible have hidden this for all the world to see like the quran?
What kind of GOD WOULD WANT TO hide the truth from us, Hiba? Yours?

HIBA, you said:

[[Sahaba saw that when they were with prophet Mohammed (sw). ]]

SAHABA? Who is that, Hiba?
Does this person qualify as TWO witnesses?
WITNESSES
Dueteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Matt 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

HIBA, you said:
[[it corruption deliberately many times by adding and omitting the text, in addition to different translations and missed the origin versions, you can see the "Misquoting Jesus" book for Bart D. Ehrman and many proofs from Christians and also Jews you can]]

Bart Error-man(?)
Here are some quotes from highly recommended attached video link by Norm Geisler, Christian scholar.

"I spent 30 years researching 800 alleged contradictions in the Bible--After 30 yrs of researching I came to the conclusion that there R NO ERRORS IN THE BIBLE--but there R plenty of errors in the critics of the Bible."

"So I conclude about Bart Ehrman that he s/b called Bart Error-man"

"It is Ehrman who is mis-quoting Jesus, NOT Evangelicals"
The Errors of Bart Ehrman (Norman Geisler)
watch?v=j9msNOuPap4

HIBA, you said:
[[we have the origin version and also we are so very careful to prevent such thing. ]]

Uthman collected & BURNED all original Qurans from Iraq to Syria including each of the original Qurans from Muhammad’s most personal reciters like:
Hasfah, Abdullah Ibn Masud, Ubay Ibn Ka'b, Salim (who was killed in the 633 CE battle), the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifa & Muadh bin Jabal.

Hiba, God made Moses a god b/c Moses had a speech impediment.
He did it to give Moses some confidence. Sad, you would say it makes ‘four’!

Jews tried to KILL Jesus in John 10:33 for implying HE WAS GOD!
Would you have also tried to kill Jesus for suggesting He was god, Hiba?

Paul was your Muslim prophet, Hiba.
Surah 36:13-14; 3rd messenger is Paul, True Prophet in Islam
In Arabic, 1st two are John & Simon, the third? PAUL !
Ibn Kathir's tafsir - Surah Yaseen 36:13:
"When We sent to them 2 Messengers, they denied them both…so We reinforced them w/3rd, means, `We supported & strengthened them w/3d Messenger. ' Ibn Jurayj narrated from Wahb bin Sulayman, from Shu`ayb Al-Jaba'i, "Names of 1st 2 Messengers were Sham`un & Yuhanna, & 3rd was Bulus,
Sham'un = Simon, Yuhanna = John & Bulus = Paul.

HIBA, you said:
[[Islam forbid killing and those terrorists aren't Muslims at all they kill Muslims their dirty work is against Islam and Muslims, this is appeared very early after 2001 I guess for me as iraqi I met them after 2003 after American invasion my country they allowed to terrorists to ruin and kill my country the bombed Mosques and kill us (Muslims) the got support and weapons from USA just like what it happen right now in Syria they got support from USA and its allay, I believed that CIA who is created Qaeda to justify invasion of other countries, for me USA is the second face of Qaeda and all terrorists are its agents. ]]

Of course they are muslims, Hiba!
WHO ARE FOOLING EXCEPT YOURSELF?
Even NOW, in Iraq, muslim insurgents are KILLING Iraqis when NO American soldiers are around!
If America’s soldiers were there to invade then we would have stayed!
We took NO oil but went there to LIBERATE Iraqis from Saddams cruelty & from his sons as well.
Who cares who created AL QAEDA, HIBA?
There are here & now they have to be dealt with.
Stop with the blame game. Serves NO purpose.

HIBA, you said:
[[this is nothing with Islam "whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely."5.32 "But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment."4.93 ]]

This is another Islamic/quranic CONTRADICTION!
What muslims say & what is written in the quran are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!
Means Quoting from the quran does NOT mean it is credible, established or authentic. It is NOT to be trusted.

HIBA, you said:
[[Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?21.30
"O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished."4.47
"[ Allah ] said, "Get out of Paradise, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them - I will surely fill Hell with you, all together."7.18
"And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."32.13 do you read them or just quot where is the connection?
we believe in One God, Mohammed and Jesus are their prophets, what you wrote about pronoun speakers not prove that, this is Arabic grammars, but this is also in your belief some Christians believe in it see http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22221 ]]

Every bit of dialogue within the quran is fabricated.
Everything Mary said, or the angels said or what satan said are FABRICATED.
Everything Jesus said or everything each disciple said is FABRICATED.
Everything ALLAH said is also FABRICATED! If this was not true then Islam has to prove ALLAH appeared to somebody in the quran!
MUHAMMAD IS NOT A PROPHET.
Issa & ALLAH are not real!
Our heaven will never have sex in it.

HIBA, you said:
[[I read there is no connection between OT and NT and I explain NT before. ]]

Now, Hiba … you s/b ashamed of yourself for proving how ignorant you really are.
Your comment above proves you have never read anything from the bible.
OF COURSE THE OLD & NEW TESTAMENT ARE LINKED BY WHAT JESUS SAYS!
Jesus says many times … “… it is written…�
http://www.ccel.org/bible/phillips/CN710OTinNT.htm

NOBODY copied off Islam when they were prostrating & submitting thousands of years before Islam was founded!
It was Islam that copied off everyone when it was created.

HIBA, you said:
[[sorry failed trying no sura are missed all sura are 144 and Christians work hard to prove Qura'n are corrupted because they failed to prove that their book and it's source.]]
Hiba … we have a source, where is yours?
Remember, only the bible has archaeological evidence, your quran has none.

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #18

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 16 by hti]

HIBA:

These are the immutable FACTS!
Plz, by all means ... Let’s talk.

1) ALLAH does NOT exist. Who saw ALLAH in the quran? W H O ???
Islam lies extends 1,400+ years. The Holy Trinity DOES IN FACT exist!
It is Islam’s own diety that does NOT exist!

2) God the Father APPEARED to man in Exodus 33:20-23 … God the Father is NOT Allah.

3) God the Holy Spirit APPEARED to man as a dove & as a tongue of fire in Luke 3:22 & Acts 2:3 respectively … God the Holy Spirit is NOT Allah!

4) God the Son (Jesus NOT the muslim Jesus) APPEARED to Adam in Genesis 3 & to Abraham in Genesis 18!
Jesus also APPEARED to Abraham in Exodus 6:3 as He also said in Matthew 22:32 & said so in John 8:56 - 58
Only in the Arab Christian Bible is “ALLAH� also known as Jesus!
Only Jesus, as God, can say this. Jesus is GOD b/c He us GOOD & W/O SIN! Heb 4:15
Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; Phil 2:9-11 & Heb 4:15

5) Jesus CONFIRMS THE EXISTENCE OF THE HOLY TRINITY!
Following verse Holy Spirit = (1), God the Father = (2) & Jesus = (3)
John 14:26 But the Comforter(1), which is the Holy Ghost(1), whom the Father (2) will send in my name(3), he(1) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I (3) have said unto you.
Compliments: Isa 48:16, Gen 1:26, Matt 28:19, 1 John 5:7-8, John 10:30, 2 Cor 13:14 & John 16:13-15.

6) There are 300+ Million gods in the world & like Islam's god ALLAH, all of them never APPEARED before man & never were seen alive!

7) Only Islam's god calls us "SLAVES of ALLAH! Even Allah's attributes refer to others as “SLAVES’!!
Q 38:45, Q 20:77, Q 43:19, Q 19:93, Q 25:1
Our Bible God never calls us "SLAVES" but calls us 'sons' & children of God!
Rom 8:10-17 & Matthew 5:9, 1 Cor 7:21 - 23 & John 15:15
2 Cor 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: & where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

8) What muslim can prove our heaven will have SEX in it like theirs?
SEX with little boys & HOURIS? Who thinks man's perversions are holy?

9) What muslim can prove Muhammad is a prophet biblically? Muhammad is NOT from the seed of Isaac as God demands in Genesis 21:12 & Genesis 17:19 & 21
Muhammad's ancestor, Hagar, is NOT our Matriarch b/c she is an Egyptian SLAVE idol worshiper & was BANISHED as was Ishmael!
Sarah, a free woman, is our MATRIARCH.

10) In conclusion …
Christians do NOT share Gods, prophets, Jesus, heaven & the Pentateuch with Islam

In resemblance to our creator, we too are unique as a 3-in-1 creation

Our creator gave us a MIND & BODY as shown in Genesis 1:26-27
Our creator gave us a SPIRIT as shown in Genesis 2:7
Our creator is a 3-in-1 mysterious diety … YHWH-ELOHIM (Elohim = plural for God)

MIND, BODY & SPIRIT
3-in-1
or 1=1x1x1
God the Father = MIND (we keep forever)
God the Son = BODY (why we each have 2 arms, 2 legs, head & torso)(changes to immortal bodies)
God the Holy Spirit = SPIRIT (we keep forever)

Despite the mendacious arrogance of Islam’s ignorant claims, each one of the Holy Trinity APPEARED
to man in the bible, proving the HOLY TRINITY does, IN FACT, exist.
The Father in Exodus 33:20-23
The Son in Exodus 6:3 (Matt 22:32) & Genesis 3 & 18
The Holy Spirit in Luke 3:22 & Acts 2:3

However, to Islam’s misfortune there are over 300+ million gods in the world including Islam's diety(allah) that have never been seen alive as our God (YHWH) has from the bible.
Even ARCHAEOLOGICAL evidence shows YHWH was the God worshiped by man 800 BC.
The name “YHWH� is proven to be found in our archaeological history as evidence people knew HIM as GOD 830 BC … on a Moabite Black Stone!
Also shown on following links:
ht tp : / / w ww. youtube. com/watch?v=p66fz7PSDpg&feature=digest_fri,7-99:digest
Moabite Stone proves that Allah is Not the God of Abraham, Moses & all Hebrews Prophets

ht tp : / / w ww. youtube. com/watch?v=aKR7nEPv8XU&feature=digest_fri,7-99:digest
The Black Stone -- Moabite Stone's Inscription of YHWH vs Allah in Hebrew (High Quality Video)

ht tp : / / w ww. youtube. com/watch?v=7TEiO0lL8hM&feature=dgst_fri
The Oldest and Most Holy Names and Titles of God

Nobody has seen Allah in the quran .... nobody

watch?v=QkeZwPTii9U
Christian Priest Cant Answer simple Question(Jesus is son of god?)

@ 0:16 into the video, DEEDAT disrespects Jesus & said: "I don’t need Him(Jesus) b/c I have everything I need in the quran"
Is Deedat STUPID?
If muslims ASSUME, allah is God the Father, HOW-R-U-GOING-2-SEE-GOD THE FATHER ...
w/o permission from Jesus? Jesus said:
John 14:6 "...no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"
John 8:24 "… ye shall die in ur sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE …."
In his 1985 debate with Dr. Anis Shorrosh, Deedat prayed & asked God to mute whoever is mistaken & a liar.
God answered his prayer May 3rd, 1996
Four weeks after he attacked the crucifixion & resurrection of Christ with his provocative lectures in Australia, Ahmed Deedat was stricken with a stroke which left him paralyzed from the neck down b/c of a cerebral vascular accident affecting the brain stem … he was completely mute!
He could no longer speak or swallow!
He remained paralyzed & mute for 9 years till death claimed him in August 2005.
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

MUHAMMAD, also, spoke prophetically of his own demise in the quran!

Q 69:43-46 Muhsin Khan
This is the Revelation sent down from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
And if he (Muhammad SAW) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah),
We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),
And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta),

Sahih al-Bukhari Vol 5 Book #59 Hadith #713:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say,
"O' Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this
time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

"But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak . . . that prophet shall die."
GOD (Deuteronomy18:20)

"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken."
MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

Cursing Jews & Christians, Muhammad DIED a painful death.

hti
Student

Post #19

Post by hti »

EDNAR wrote: [Replying to post 16 by hti]

Your post is proof you are in total denial.
how I asked you to prove the NT it's a word of God and not of those gentle men!! but you didn't provide any!! I asked you what the connection between NT & OT and why the OT contradicted the NT!! still no evidence provided!! why there are many evidences about the corruption of Bible and no single proof refute them? why historians failed to find any connection between these 4 gospels with their authors? why we can't find the origin versions for them? why Paul considered himself a prophet? and cancelled the commands of OT? why and why so many.... No answer!!
Islam has NO archaeological evidence as does the bible.
you are wrong I think you never read Qura'n, a Holy Qura'n provided many archaeological and scientific evidences and proofs I can give one of it, "And Pharaoh said, "O Haman, construct for me a tower that I might reach the ways. The ways into the heavens - so that I may look at the deity of Moses; but indeed, I think he is a liar." And thus was made attractive to Pharaoh the evil of his deed, and he was averted from the [right] way. And the plan of Pharaoh was not except in ruin."40.36-37 Haman didn't mentioned in Bible, but recently the archaeologists found out this name in ancient Egypt antiques and it's mean a minster in ancient Egyptian language.
Only the bible judges the quran as Surah 5:47 indicates … or did you so conveniently forget?
No I read my holy book continuously, i memorize a part of it, Qura'n said that prophet Issa "Jesus" came with a holy book injeel "gospel" "Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."57.27
and he confirm the Torah but with lighter commands
"And confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me."3.50
If you do NOT take anything written in Mark, Luke, John or Matthew as God’s word then be my guest & find any errors, lies or contradictions in the words of Jesus written in their gospels!

nice question, for me I refute them sentences and details cause they wrote by ordinary men NOT prophets searching about it's errors not my Job, but you can see a lot of contradictions here http://infidels.org/library/modern/paul ... tions.html also visit Bart Ehrman Tube.

You are proud to be a SLAVE … why?
Tell me, how does a SLAVE get accepted in heaven?
WHERE DOES OUR GOD FROM THE BIBLE CALL US “SLAVES�?
Do you understand that Hagar is NOT our Matriarch? Sarah is. Hagar is a SLAVE!

to be a slave for God mean you worship him and do what he command, that's make me a proud.
God judge us based on our actions and intentions not based on our skin color or just our belief, as in Christianity you need just believe in Jesus and that's OK you'll get into heaven whatever your ugly actions, this is injustice. God created all humans free not slave the evil man who is made the slaves.
I don't care for who your matriarch this isn't an important issue for me.

Galatians 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the Paul saying so what, I don't believe in NT or paul, Paul for me excuse me to say that a big lair he dared to wrote and talked in the name of God while god didn't ask him to do, second this is clearly corrupted cause God the most fair ever he won't ask Ibrahim to unfair his wife.

The snake(serpent) is the representation of the devil who always tempts man & is always usually successful.

the versus mentioned snake without saying he is a satan, satan didn't mentioned it was a snake the evil thing :D

LOT talked to two angels … so did Hagar & Mary. Are they prophets?

Lot was a prophet for his people that they were committed obscene and the Angels told him that Allah will destroy them. my point was if someone who committed sex with his daughters that's mean he is filthy one and Angels talked the most good people here is paradox!!

Neither are Adam, Ishmael, Muhammad nor any of the 124,000 men from the quran.

no you're wrong Adam spoke to God first when he ate from the tree, Ismael was a prophet in the Arabs peninsula also there are Arabs prophets Hud, Shoab, Salih and Mohammed (PBUT) those aren't mentioned in the OT cause the OT was special for Jews and didn't told him about other people, they are 124 prophets.
Man today, are as disgustingly immoral, as they were back then. How naïve of Islam’s scribes to assume they were not!

yea man are sinner but prophets of God aren't those special men God choose them to carry his messages to people, he support them and aid the to be.

Jesus was sinless(surah3:46) This verse says Jesus is GOOD!(Shakir translated)

who say the contract that? did I?
Muhammad sinned and needed forgiveness(Q 47:19) for his sins.

the commands of God in the Quran it's in general for the prophet and to ordinary people, so that you can see the prophet payed and fast like other Muslims, there isn't any sin mentioned!!.
(surah40:55)
Jesus was called the messiah by allah in the quran and was born of a virgin(surah3:45-57).

yes we believe that Jesus the Masih and he born of virgin Maruim that she never married.
while we read of the sins of Adam (Surat 7:22-23)
yea that was the single sin for Adam and God forgave it for him.
Moses (28:15-16), Abraham (26:82), Jonah (37:141-144), David (38:24-25), and also of Muhammad (40:55, 47:19, 48:1-2).

Musa didn't mean to kill that man he was defending a man
No sin for Ibrahim he told them that God who forgiver
No sin for Yunis he left his people before God permitted.
No sin for Dawood, he judged before he listen to the other side even though his judge was right.
these were mistakes not sins.
No sin for prophet Mohammed, that's the command of God.

WHY ARE YOU & ISLAM CHANGING THE WORDS OF GOD FROM THE BIBLE?

you can see the huge change in NT, it's totally changed the commands and came with different doctrine which God has sent down no authority.

NO MAN IS PERFECT! Only Jesus was!

now is Jesus a man or god!!

Muhammad was a serial killer, pedophile, pirate &
a nymphomaniac!

Prophet Mohammed (sw) was merciful, high morality, all battles that he lead it were to defending our nations and muslims, the false hadeeth against prophet Mohammed to propaganda against Islam.

-Muhammd was also the 1st to terrorize & kill arabs. Tabari VIII:76, Ishaq:502

that's so funny how he killed them? all Arabs believed in him and now we are all Muslims, you may talked about that battle in Islam beginning when Arabs pagans with help of Jews of Arabia attacked Muslims land, well they had right to defend themselves.

-Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their children and woman taken as captives (slaves). The captives were divided among the Muslims. Then the Messenger began taking the homes and property that were closest to him."

no such thing occurred and it's false hadith you may copied from wrong site who's know!!

-Ishaq:308/Tabari VII:65 "When the Apostle was in Safra, Nadr was assassinated. When Muhammad reached Irq al-Zabyah he killed Uqbah. When the Prophet ordered him to be killed, Uqbah said, 'Who will look after my children, Muhammad?' "Hellfire,' the Apostle replied, and he was killed."

all are false hadithes I dunna from where you came with!!

Uthman collected & BURNED all original Qurans from Iraq to Syria including each of the original Qurans from Muhammad’s most personal reciters like:
Hasfah, Abdullah Ibn Masud, Ubay Ibn Ka'b, Salim (who was killed in the 633 CE battle), the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifa & Muadh bin Jabal.

this is a big lie in your comment excuse me I told you I know my history am Arabic Muslims did I take my history from America? your history not more than 300 years so please tell lie about Uthman and Qura'n you embarrassed yourself

that what mentioned in your versus I make you a god!!

I don't believe in NT story about Jesus, sorry.

how is beautiful what you do, you deny Qura'n and try to find some connection between NT and Quran :D it was a proverb read the Ayah again plz
in addition the versus didn't mentioned any names!

Even NOW, in Iraq, muslim insurgents are KILLING Iraqis when NO American soldiers are around!

it's the truth that I lived and watched by eye no one tell what I believed in contrast you, you are sitting in your home in America then you're confidently talk!! we saw that filthy Soldiers how killed the children, how raped the women, how insulted our holy book in our land how touched prisons, how the gave money to the bands to bombed us, the big shame on America is its troops.

you would like it but that so difficult cause the Iraqi resistance mad your troops made them cried like little girls, our resistance by their light weapons inflicted heavy losses lives and equipment, that's made them checked out, No invaders entered Iraq and left it vector.
We took NO oil but went there to LIBERATE Iraqis from Saddams cruelty & from his sons as well.

yes very nice fact you give me!! first few month on invasion Iraq, the press scandal Paul primer by stolen money from Iraq!! how money Saddam killed American troops did the double with shortest time, Saddam was our problems NOT you.

you don't care, but we do, it's created for many purpose one of them Islamphobia, invade my country and turn the middle to hell, of course you don't!!

here I will stop talking you, you reach to my country now you see our trauma is nothing. I wanna tell you that my country is RED LINE my people and our trauma is RED LINE I don't allow to any one talking single word about that so shut up Ednar!! that's my answer and am not sorry about it.

Means Quoting from the quran does NOT mean it is credible, established or authentic. It is NOT to be trusted.

Muslims didn't wrote Qura'n and if Islam is prefect that doesn't mean Muslims are, and not all Muslims apply Islam.
Just like christians believe in OT but they didn't apply single word from it!

I like to tell you little devise don't be fanatic to what you inherent from your family, you wouldn't be like this if you born in other place from this world. you see your religion is prefect but others see its shortcomings and its disadvantages, No one can obscure the truth it's like Sun always be shine.
Salam

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #20

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 19 by hti]

HIBA
Quote:

[[[no such thing occurred and it's false hadith you may copied from wrong site who's know!! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Muh’d had sex w/little girls of any age (Aya 65:4)
Aisha herself says she was 6, (Sahih Bukhari Vol 7, Bk 62, # 64, 65, 88)
when she married 54 yr Muh’d. He 'thighed' (mufa'khathat ) her, then consummated
when she turned 9! Muh’d, the nympho(Bukhari,Vol 1, Bk 5, #268) kidnapped female captives from his 75 raids & some he raped like Safiya & Rayhanah (Q 4:24 = right hand possessions)
Many captives were children. W/his history of sex, one can only imagine.

-All slaves have to submit to their Muslim owners' carnal sexual desires as in Q 4:24, 23:6, 33:50, 70:30.
Muhammad was an evil lunatic Satanic bastard.
Bukhari 3.34.432: "Narrated Abu Saeed Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allâh's Apostle he said, "O Allâh's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?"

-In Sahih Bukhari's Hadiths vol 1, Bk 6, # 316 – Muh’d had sex w/his wives, & slaves, while fasting --
Thus, Muh’d violated the {no daytime sex} rule of Allah/Quran 2:187 & he showed no respect for Allah's commands (b/c he obviously knew there was no Allah, as it was his own fabrication). This deceit in Islam, was 'legalized' because of Muh’d's maniac behavior.
Bukhari Volume 3 Book 43 Number 648
Surah 66:4

In so raping Safiya, Muhammad broke the law in Q 2:234 & Torah Deut 21:13 for marrying a widow w/o her waiting for 4 months & 10 days. He took Safiya straight from the battlefield to bed after he tortured/killed her husband.
Nowhere in the quran, did allah make it legal to use manumission of a slave woman as her dowry(mahr) required for every marriage as stated in Q 4:4. Muhammad simply invented this rule for his own convenience.

Muhammad, who had no sense of compassion or humanity, didn’t allow Safiya the 30 days to mourn the death of her husband & father who both were tortured & beheaded.
Muhammad committed rape based on these facts:
1) Manumission of a captive is not a dowry(mahr) as he was a captor
2) A widow must wait 4 months & 10 days B4 re-marriage. Q 2:234
3) Safiyah had yet to begin her 30 day mourning as required by Torah

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[all are false hadithes I dunna from where you came with!! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

SERIOUSLY, HIBA? Are all hadiths going to be explained away as untrue & false b/c they tend to denigrate Muhammad & thus Islam?
Have you ever even wondered if they could be true?
Or is it that all muslims look in Islamic sources?
Muhammad:
- raped Safiya & Rayhanah Tabari VIII:38/Ishaq:466 Ishaq:517
-married a 5 yr old child Sahih Bukhari Vol 7, Bk 62, # 64, 65, 88
-married his own daughter-in-law Q 33:37(Lev. 18:15)
-had countless wives, concubines, sex slaves & captives Q33:50 Tabari IX:126
-had libido to 30 men Bukhari,Vol 1, Bk 5, #268
-beheaded over 900+ boys Tabari VIII:35, 38, 40/ Ishaq:464
-burned people alive Ishaq:316
-tore an old lady apart Hadith Tabari VIII:96
-greedy Bukhari: V9B87N127

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[this is a big lie in your comment excuse me I told you I know my history am Arabic Muslims did I take my history from America? your history not more than 300 years so please tell lie about Uthman and Qura'n you embarrassed yourself ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

What does it matter if you are ARAB?
What has that to do with knowledge?
How sensible is that logic?
Muslims misinterpret the bible ALL-THE-TIME!
Should I come back with your argument for my rebuttal?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[that what mentioned in your versus I make you a god!! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

God(YHWH-ELOHIM) made Moses a god when he presented himself before the Pharoah!
There are ONLY three.
God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[I don't believe in NT story about Jesus, sorry. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

You have yet to post an ERROR here from the words of Jesus!
You have yet to post a LIE here from the words of Jesus here!
You have yet to post a contradiction from the words of Jesus here!
How is the New Testament not believable when you haven’t complied with this challenge?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[how is beautiful what you do, you deny Qura'n and try to find some connection between NT and Quran it was a proverb read the Ayah again plz
in addition the versus didn't mentioned any names! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

I have already sent you the myriad examples of how the NT & NT are connected!

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[it's the truth that I lived and watched by eye no one tell what I believed in contrast you, you are sitting in your home in America then you're confidently talk!! we saw that filthy Soldiers how killed the children, how raped the women, how insulted our holy book in our land how touched prisons, how the gave money to the bands to bombed us, the big shame on America is its troops. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Our soldiers KILLED even other coalition partners thru friendly fire!
Children were killed b/c they were used as shields by insurgents as the Palestinians & Hezbollah or Hamas do today!
They hide behind women & children, Hospitals, Mosques, churches, synagoges, etc. while firing back!
Americans punish the wrong. Islam lets them go as they did in Iraq & Afghanistan!
Islam burned the first quran … our idiot president allowed our bibles to be burned over there.
Shame on you for misinterpreting false information & parroting mendacious propaganda.
How can you explain the countless Iraqis being killed today by your own muslim insurgents … while there are NO Americans there?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[you would like it but that so difficult cause the Iraqi resistance mad your troops made them cried like little girls, our resistance by their light weapons inflicted heavy losses lives and equipment, that's made them checked out, No invaders entered Iraq and left it vector. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Show me the proof that our soldiers cried like little girls.
You are speaking out of ignorance. The difficulties were great being in a country whose people were living in 4th world standards of poverty.
Our languages were NOT in sync & made them trust us even less.
The other surrounding countries did NOT want a Democracy to form & sent as many insurgents to stall or cause chaos & rebellion among the peoples.
When they finally had seen that we were NOT there to conquer but to liberate they began to become friendlier.
Muslims love to kill … even their own.
Put a gun in the hands of muslims & everybody is in danger.,
Put a gun in the hands of a non-muslim & we are all safe.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[yes very nice fact you give me!! first few month on invasion Iraq, the press scandal Paul primer by stolen money from Iraq!! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Saddam STOLE money from Iraq as did other leaders of Islam’s countries!
Saddam used the oil-for-weapons money to buy more weapons. He starved his own people & killed his own people!
How many of your people died in the torture chambers of Saddam & his two sons, Hiba?
Now, send me a link of Paul primer & how he stole money from Iraq.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[you don't care, but we do, it's created for many purpose one of them Islamphobia, invade my country and turn the middle to hell, of course you don't!!]]]
-UNQUOTE-

AL QAEDA IS A SPLINTER GROUP OF ISLAM’S WAR AGAINST ALL NON-MUSLIMS, HIBA!
How many are there, Hiba?
Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, … HOW MANY, HIBA?
You tell me.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[here I will stop talking you, you reach to my country now you see our trauma is nothing. I wanna tell you that my country is RED LINE my people and our trauma is RED LINE I never accept any one talking single word about that so shut up Ednar!! that's my answer and am not sorry about it. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Neither am I, Hiba.
Are you for or against AL QAEDA, HIBA?
Are you for or against the other violent insurgent groups around Israel, Hiba?
Are you in favor for the total destruction of Israel, Hiba?
If so, then what do you think about Genesis 12:3 & Pslams 122:6?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:

[[[Muslims didn't wrote Qura'n and if Islam is prefect that doesn't mean Muslims are, and not all Muslims apply Islam.
Just like christians believe in OT but they didn't apply single word from it! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-
That is the problem here … isn’t it, Hiba?
You have been given lots of proof the quran is NOT at all perfect but FABRICATED!

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
[[[I like to tell you little devise don't be fanatic to what you inherent from your family, you wouldn't be like this if you born in other place from this world. you see your religion is prefect but others see its shortcomings and its disadvantages, No one can obscure the truth it's like Sun always be shine.
Salam]]]
-UNQUOTE-
No religion is perfect, hiba.
I FOLLOW NO religion except for the words of Jesus!
Would you like to destroy me,. The bible or the real Jesus, Hiba?
Then find the errors, lies & contradictions from the words of Jesus as He spoke from the words of God the father in John 12:49-50