To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

EDNAR
Apprentice

DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #1

Post by EDNAR »

If …
Allah has never appeared to man in the quran, why then, do Muslims assume ALLAH exists?

Did Islam lie & try to redirect this lie to the Holy Trinity of the bible?

The word ‘trinity’ may not appear in the bible, but neither do words: muslim, Islam, allah, quran, science or Muhammad.

Each one of the Trinity’s God-Head appeared separately in the bible proving their existence as required by Deut 19:15 … why then, does ALLAH not do the same?

Logically, if ALLAH does NOT exist then who wrote the dialogues from ALLAH in the quran?

W H O ???

Who wrote the dialogues for Jesus? Biblical prophets? Mary? Satan? Angels?
... in the quran?
Were they simply FABRICATED by Islamic scribes 600 years after Jesus arose to heaven?

Rev 22:18-19 & Deut 4:2 CURSES all who have ADDED words to these w/o consent from God or proof from an outside source other than the quran.
The quran is already a circular fallacy where all proof(s) is within itself w/o any outside source, whatsoever.

Islam should be wary & careful of these curses from God & of Deut 19:15 where the establishment of truth & credibility still abide.

Remember, Muhammad cursed Jews & Christians before he died.

Jeremiah 17:5 also curses anyone who believes in man’s words … the quran.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by steps »

And why hiding the truth ?

Allah commanded the Muslims to be like the real followers of Jesus . and told us to take them as a pattern for the real believers .

[14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah. As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples, "We are Allah.s helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.] Surah 61

Also Allah commended the Muslim females to take from Mary as a pattern for the real believers :

[11. And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong";12. And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).] Surah 66
Allah exists .

So : the curse of Allah on any person changed the religion of Allah , and misled people to wrongful paths . and led them to hell .

Finally : [78. Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.79. Nor did they (usually) forbid one another the iniquities which they committed: evil indeed were the deeds which they did.80. Thou seest many of them turning in friendship to the Unbelievers. Evil indeed are (the works) which their souls have sent forward before them (with the result), that Allah.s wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide.81. If only they had believed in Allah, in the Messenger, and in what hath been revealed to him, never would they have taken them for friends and protectors, but most of them are rebellious wrong-doers.]

The people who followed the commandments of Jesus our brothers and sisters . but the people who made Jesus a god , or son of god , and made idols , and corrupted the books of Allah . we never know them and Jesus never know them .

His religion is different than their faked religion .

I think you agree with me that the curse of Allah must be upon the people who misled people .

[ 159. Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah.s curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,-]

EDNAR
Apprentice

DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #3

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to steps]

SAGE:
You said:
[[And why hiding the truth ? ]]
ED NAR:

Jesus is the ONLY truth here. Jesus is AL HAQ = John 14:6 … He says I am the truth, the life & the way! How is ALLAH the truth when ALLAH never revealed itself to anyone in the quran?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said:
[[Allah commanded the Muslims to be like the real followers of Jesus . and told us to take them as a pattern for the real believers . ]]

ED NAR:

Which ALLAH? The ALLAH from the Arabic Christian Bible is Jesus!
This, remember, was fact 600 years before the founding of Islam 600 years later!
2nd, Muslims do NOT follow the REAL BIBLE JESUS!
Islam invented a fake jesus as prophesied by Paul in 2 Cor 11:4
Our Jesus does NOT speak as a baby, call Himself a muslim, never called out to a pagan Meccan Hindu-based diety & was most definitely CRUCIFIED!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said:
[[[14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah. As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples, "We are Allah.s helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.] Surah 61 ]]
ED NAR:

Rev 22:18-19 & Deut 4:2 CURSES Islam, quran & all who believe in the quran b/c words by Jesus & all stolen biblical prophets have said words NOT-N –THE-BIBLE … in the quran!
All dialogues in the quran are FABRICATED & can NOT be proven to be authentic real or established for credibility from an outside source or corroborated from the bible.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[Also Allah commended the Muslim females to take from Mary as a pattern for the real believers : ]]
ED NAR:

When did Mary cover her face? When did Mary share her husband with three other wives? How is Mary an ARAB?
Why do muslims give more attention to Mary than to Jesus?
Who is greater to Muslims … Mary or Jesus?
Who is greater to Muslims … Jesus or Muhammad?
Who is greater to Muslims … Hagar or Sarah?
Who is w/o sin to muslims from the bible?
The quran does NOT matter b/c Surah 5:47 states the bible shall judge the quran!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[[11. And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong";12. And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).] Surah 66
Allah exists . ]]
ED NAR:

"Quoting from quran is NOT proof its authentic."
Muslims R programmed never 2 question Quran & thus argue their infamous circular fallacy.
Example?
Q) What proves the QURAN?
A) Muh’d, Islam, quran, allah & muslims
Q) What proves Muh’d, Islam, quran, allah & muslims?
A) Quran
IF quran canNOT be proved thru OUTSIDE sources, like the bible;
Then Quran MUST be VIEWED as “Book of Fiction�, NON-factual, NOT authentic, NOT established, NOT valid & NOT true.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[So : the curse of Allah on any person changed the religion of Allah , and misled people to wrongful paths . and led them to hell . ]]
ED NAR:

WHICH ALLAH? One can NOT start from the middle or the end … but at the beginning!
PROVE YOUR ALLAH IS REAL BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING THE QURAN OR ALLAH STATED!
Start at the beginning … please.

Just like a math equation problem.
Show me how you got the answer … show all your work.
If you can NOT show me the work, then how do I know you didn’t cheat?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[Finally : [78. Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.79. Nor did they (usually) forbid one another the iniquities which they committed: evil indeed were the deeds which they did.80. Thou seest many of them turning in friendship to the Unbelievers. Evil indeed are (the works) which their souls have sent forward before them (with the result), that Allah.s wrath is on them, and in torment will they abide.81. If only they had believed in Allah, in the Messenger, and in what hath been revealed to him, never would they have taken them for friends and protectors, but most of them are rebellious wrong-doers.] ]]
ED NAR:

Quran today is a concoction of:
-10% Babylonian Talmud, not Torah of Judaism
-5% Christianity - distorted gospels like: Secret Gospel of Mark, Gospel of Barnabus, Apocryphal Gospel of Peter all endorsed by Islam
-25% Hinduism Sanskrit Allah/rituals/ beliefs, Ramadan & kissing the Black Stone are pagan traditions
-10% Animism - spirits, jinns, devils (Satan is NOT a jinn but an angel who posed as Gabriel (2 Cor 11:14)
-10% Arabic folklore and culture
-40% His own satanic words Q22:52

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[The people who followed the commandments of Jesus our brothers and sisters . but the people who made Jesus a god , or son of god , and made idols , and corrupted the books of Allah . we never know them and Jesus never know them . ]]
ED NAR:

Muslims do NOT have the real words of Jesus in the quran!
Muslims also do NOT ever prasy the real prayers Jesus taught us … the “OUR FATHER�!
The only times Muslims repeat the words from Jesus in the bible, in regards to Jesus, is to try to defend Islam!
There is NO real ALLAH to corrupt his words.
ALLAH is also NOT God the father!
God the Father appeared to man, Moses, in Exodus 33:20-23
ALLAH, remember, has never appeared to NOBODY in the quran!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[His religion is different than their faked religion . ]]
ED NAR:

Gal 1:8-9 is the prophesy by Paul stating thaqt a man would bring a NEW RELIGION …. NEW GOSPEL when this man communicated with an angel!
Muhammad, did when he allegedly said he talked to Gabriel!
2 Cor 11:14 states that Lucifer(devil = satan) posed as Gabriel & gave Muhammad the ‘doctrine for lying’ … AL TEKAYYA!
Satan = John 8:44 = father of liars!
Islam is the fake religion!
We do NOT share Gods, prophets, Jesus, heaven or the Pentateuch with Islam!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[I think you agree with me that the curse of Allah must be upon the people who misled people . ]]
ED NAR:

Rev 22:18-19 & Deut 4:2 CURSES islam for ADDING words jesus & all bible prophets never said in the quran!
Jeremiah 17:5 CURSES man who trusts man … which is why I can NOT trust the quran that came 600 years after the fact!
Muhammad, before he died, CURSED the Jews & Christians
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
You said
[[[ 159. Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah.s curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,-]]]
ED NAR:

There is NO ALLAH … Islam lied.
Islam says the Holy Trinity does NOT exist … yet, each one of the three have appeared to man in the bible!
It is ALLAH that does NOT exist b/c ALLAH has never appeared to man in the quran!
However … we know there are over 300+ million gods in the world who also have never appeared to man alive … which leads me to believe ALLAH may just be one of these 300+ million gods worshipped by man in the world today!

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by steps »

Jesus was speaking the Aramaic language . Write the word " God " in Search field
http://www.peshitta.org/cgi-bin/lexicon.cgi .

I wonder who is lying : you or Jesus .
There is Allah .. and you are not worshiping Allah , you are worshiping idols

OK , I would like to ask Jesus .

Was he a Christian ? did he know the word " Christian " ? did he call people to a religion name Christianity ?
Go and search for the name of your religion then I will allow myself to speak with you about Islam .

Islam is The religion of Ibrahim , Moses , Jesus , and Mohammad

EDNAR
Apprentice

DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #5

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to steps]

SAGE:
You said:
[[Jesus was speaking the Aramaic language . Write the word " God " in Search field
http://www.peshitta.org/cgi-bin/lexicon.cgi . ]]

EDNAR:
We can go back & forth all day … but when the rubber meets the road, YOUR GOD DOES NOT EXIST!
Islam was invented & it’s scribes injected Muhammad & Islam into the bible falsely & illegitimately.
There are three ALLAH’s in the world.
1) The ALLAH from the Arab Christian Bible came first before Islam … this would be Jesus.
2) The ALLAH from Islam carried over a pagan Meccan Hindu-based DIETY once a female goddess named: alla
3) The ALLAH’S from 300+ million gods worshipped by billions of people around the world, like Islam’s diety, have never been seen by man … ALIVE!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
1 Cor 8:4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.

Ephes 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

2 Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

EDNAR:
Allah IS not “YHWH� or “JEHOVAH�
Allah is simply a title … & NOT-A-NAME!
We worship YHWH-Elohim(Gen 1:1), Jehovah(Mark 12:29, Ex 6:3, Isa 42:8 & Deut 6:4), I AM (Ex 3:14-15), Y’shua (Isaiah 62:11), etc. … is not a title!
Word “god� is a title NOT a name! allah= god
Mark 12:29 & DEUT 6:4 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord
Hear, O Israel - שמע ישר�ל יהוה �להינו יהוה �חד shema Yisrael, Yehovah Eloheinu, Yehovah achad.: "Israel, hear! Jehovah, our God, is one Jehovah;" or, "Jehovah is our God, Jehovah is one;" or, "Jehovah is our God, Jehovah alone;" or, "Jehovah is our God, Jehovah who is one;" or, "Jehovah, who is our God, is the one Being."

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
I wonder who is lying : you or Jesus .
There is Allah .. and you are not worshiping Allah , you are worshiping idols

EDNAR:

WHICH JESUS? WHICH ALLAH?

Islam created a different Jesus 600 years after the fact!
I do NOT worship Islma’s diety b/c Islam’s diety does NOT exist!

2 Cor 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
OK , I would like to ask Jesus .

Was he a Christian ? did he know the word " Christian " ? did he call people to a religion name Christianity ?

EDNAR:

How would Jesus be a Christian? Man who wanted to be like Christ called themselves Christians! Are you not learned on this fact?
We worship Jesus b/c His words are the “KEY� to man’s everlasting promise to life of peace & happiness forever!
JESUS NEVER WILL ALLOW SIN OR EVIL IN HEAVEN.
Islam preaches … SEX-IN-HEAVEN!
This FACT should tell anyone Islam is EVIL!

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
Go and search for the name of your religion then I will allow myself to speak with you about Islam.

EDNAR:

YOU WILL ALLOW YOURSELF????????
You have 73 sects in your religion of Islam … which one is going to heaven full of SEX?
Are you in the right sect? Which one follows AL TEKAYYA?
Which one follows the perfect pattern of Muhammad? Q 33:21
Muhammad beheaded over 900 young men never adhering to the mercy pleas from them according to Q 9:6
All suicide bombers have KILLED in the name of your non-existent diety when GOD made that a commandment all muslims ignore!
How are they going to any heaven, when God said:
THOU SHALT NOT KILL?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
Islam is The religion of Ibrahim , Moses , Jesus , and Mohammad

EDNAR:

We do NOT share the same Gods, prophets, Heaven, Jesus or the Pentateuch.
Muhammad is NO prophet b/c of Ishmael & his mother.
Hagar was an Egyptian idol worshipper & a slave.
No mixed marriages allowed! Sin of MISCEGENATION.
Deut 7:3-4, 22:9, 23:2 & Lev 19:19
Hagar & Ishmael were BANISHED!
YHWH-Elohim did NOT have Ishmael in mind when giving Isaac a 2nd covenant, promised him to Sarah/Abraham, named him personally, called his seed, said he was Abrahams ONLY son & blessed him personally!
In fact, Abraham gave Isaac everything! Gen 17:19 & 21; 21:12; 22:2; 25:5 & 11

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by steps »

You know the subject finished and you have nothing to say .
And my question will rise again : I wonder who is lying : you or Jesus ?
The answer is simple .

So your first subject [ DOES ALLAH EXIST? ] have been destroyed

EDNAR
Apprentice

DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #7

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to steps]

SAGE ...

Are you now making all the rules?

WE have NOT yet completed our discussions.
Stop trying to redirect this conversation.

Again, I am ASKING YOU ...

WHICH JESUS?

The created MUSLIM JESUS ISN'T EVEN REAL ... therefore Issa is stupid.

I am SMARTER than Issa.

I am smarter than your ALLAH!

Neither of the two exist!

Brahmi Sanskrit of the nation of India is dated around 500 B.C. “alla� in Sanskrit means “mother� or “goddess�
In Sanskrit, “alla� or “allah� means “goddess� or “mother�. So “allah� is just a pagan title for a goddess!

Muslims, ask urselves: how could worshippers of YHWH Elohim call Him "allah", when this Arabic word did not exist prior to 400AD? As early as 500 B.C. "allah" in Sanskrit was used 4 invoking goddess Durga.
Arabic script of the Arabian Peninsula is dated around 400 A.D.. “Allah� means “the god� is originated from Sanskrit as Aramaic “Lah� stands for “no, not�!
Alah in Aramaic or Hebrew means “to curse�
Allah in Aramaic or Hebrew means : “an oak�
“Al� in Aramaic or Hebrew means: “no�

hti
Student

Re: DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #8

Post by hti »

[Replying to post 7 by EDNAR]

Allah is Arabic word mean God, if people different in language that's not necessary mean the refer to different gods, for example the Christians over world call Jesus in different names is that mean to you they are believe in different Jesus (Yasoua', Esho, Issu) are those different Jesus?!! absolutely No.

the same with Allah, Yahwa and Alaaha, in Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic respectively. every nation pronounce it according to its tongue.

Jesus is wrong translation for Isso, if you return to the Greek the language that gospels written in it he called Iisou it equal to Issa in Arabic, if we mention the name in Aramaic he called Esho which is equal to Isso cause the Aramaic language use Sh instead of S in Arabic.
see http://www.learnassyrian.com/aramaic/church/church.html
I don't understand why you translated the word part by part!!! is like this you translate foreign word!! is it right if I translate your name as parts?
EDNAR; ED (يد ) mean hand, NAR (نار) mean fire that make your name as hand fire! it's nonsense parted the word to translate it, you should translate it whole.

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #9

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 8 by hti]

HTI:
Allah is Arabic word mean God, if people different in language that's not necessary mean the refer to different gods, for example the Christians over world call Jesus in different names is that mean to you they are believe in different Jesus (Yasoua', Esho, Issu) are those different Jesus?!! absolutely No.

EDNAR:
The problem here is NO muslim is addressing the issue at hand.
FORGET ABOUT THE NAMES!
This topic can be easily litigated for many lengths of time … fruitlessly.
I want PROOF your god, ALLAH, appeared to man as did MY GOD in the bible!
If we allegedly are supposed to share Gods, then where did your god appear to man in the quran?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HTI:
the same with Allah, Yahwa and Alaaha, in Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic respectively. every nation pronounce it according to its tongue.

EDNAR:
The Arabic Christians call ALLAH … Jesus.
Muslims do NOT.
Again, FORGET THE NAMES … Islam has intruded in it’s veracity.
Let’s go to WHOM DID ALLAH APPEAR TO to find if we share Gods!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HTI:
Jesus is wrong translation for Isso, if you return to the Greek the language that gospels written in it he called Iisou it equal to Issa in Arabic, if we mention the name in Aramaic he called Esho which is equal to Isso cause the Aramaic language use Sh instead of S in Arabic.

EDNAR:
Islam created another Jesus 600 years after the REAL Jesus went up to a SEXLESS heaven!
Stay focused, where did your god appear to any man, woman or child in the quran!
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HTI:
see http://www.learnassyrian.com/aramaic/church/church.html
I don't understand why you translated the word part by part!!! is like this you translate foreign word!! is it right if I translate your name as parts?

EDNAR:
What are you rambling about?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HTI:
EDNAR; ED (يد ) mean hand, NAR (نار) mean fire that make your name as hand fire! it's nonsense parted the word to translate it, you should translate it whole.

EDNAR:
Thanks, nice.
Clever of you to give me the acronym of your name, ehhh(?) … so I wouldn’t be able to reciprocate its meaning!

hti
Student

Post #10

Post by hti »

[quote="EDNAR"]

I want PROOF your god, ALLAH, appeared to man as did MY GOD in the bible!
If we allegedly are supposed to share Gods, then where did your god appear to man in the quran?

God didn't appear to any prophet before, Allah commended them by Angels, just Musa talked to Allah without Angel, but he also didn't appear to him,
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You." [ Allah ] said, "You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."7.143

EDNAR:
The Arabic Christians call ALLAH … Jesus.
Muslims do NOT.
Again, FORGET THE NAMES … Islam has intruded in it’s veracity.
Let’s go to WHOM DID ALLAH APPEAR TO to find if we share Gods!

No they didn't they call God Allah but when they refer to Jesus say lord Yasua' also you can confirm by yourself I'll give you the versus from Arabic gospel

"وَلَمَّا و�ل�دَ يَس�وع� ��ي بَيْت� لَحْم� الْيَه�ود�يَّة�، ��ي أَيَّام� ه�ير�ود�سَ الْمَل�ك�" mat,2.1

"وَلاَ تَ�ْتَك�ر�وا أَنْ تَق�ول�وا ��ي أَنْ��س�ك�مْ: لَنَا إ�بْراه�يم� أَبًا. لأَنّ�ي أَق�ول� لَك�مْ: إ�نَّ اللهَ قَاد�رٌ أَنْ ي�ق�يمَ م�نْ هذ�ه� الْح�جَارَة� أَوْلاَدًا لإ�بْراه�يمَ"mat, 3.9
the word يَس�وع� in the first versus mean Jesus or Yasua' as Arab christian call him , the word اللهَ in the second versus mean God in EN or Allah in Ar
use google to translate them to ensure
http://translate.google.com/#ar/en/ copy the versus and also each words

EDNAR:
Islam created another Jesus 600 years after the REAL Jesus went up to a SEXLESS heaven!
Stay focused, where did your god appear to any man, woman or child in the quran!

No Islam didn't create anything and why it did? why for example told us a different story than yours? if it created that!!

EDNAR:
What are you rambling about?

I didn't get this what did you mean?

HTI:

EDNAR:
Thanks, nice.
Clever of you to give me the acronym of your name, ehhh(?) … so I wouldn’t be able to reciprocate its meaning!

my name is Hiba, I introduced myself before in General chat, I didn't wanna bother you by that I just told you that translated in such thing is wrong! that is