To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

EDNAR
Apprentice

DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #1

Post by EDNAR »

If …
Allah has never appeared to man in the quran, why then, do Muslims assume ALLAH exists?

Did Islam lie & try to redirect this lie to the Holy Trinity of the bible?

The word ‘trinity’ may not appear in the bible, but neither do words: muslim, Islam, allah, quran, science or Muhammad.

Each one of the Trinity’s God-Head appeared separately in the bible proving their existence as required by Deut 19:15 … why then, does ALLAH not do the same?

Logically, if ALLAH does NOT exist then who wrote the dialogues from ALLAH in the quran?

W H O ???

Who wrote the dialogues for Jesus? Biblical prophets? Mary? Satan? Angels?
... in the quran?
Were they simply FABRICATED by Islamic scribes 600 years after Jesus arose to heaven?

Rev 22:18-19 & Deut 4:2 CURSES all who have ADDED words to these w/o consent from God or proof from an outside source other than the quran.
The quran is already a circular fallacy where all proof(s) is within itself w/o any outside source, whatsoever.

Islam should be wary & careful of these curses from God & of Deut 19:15 where the establishment of truth & credibility still abide.

Remember, Muhammad cursed Jews & Christians before he died.

Jeremiah 17:5 also curses anyone who believes in man’s words … the quran.

EDNAR
Apprentice

Re: DOES ALLAH EXIST?

Post #21

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 19 by hti]

HIBA:
[[[you are wrong I think you never read Qura'n, a Holy Qura'n provided many archaeological and scientific evidences and proofs I can give one of it, "And Pharaoh said, "O Haman, construct for me a tower that I might reach the ways. The ways into the heavens - so that I may look at the deity of Moses; but indeed, I think he is a liar." And thus was made attractive to Pharaoh the evil of his deed, and he was averted from the [right] way. And the plan of Pharaoh was not except in ruin."40.36-37 Haman didn't mentioned in Bible, but recently the archaeologists found out this name in ancient Egypt antiques and it's mean a minster in ancient Egyptian language. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

This is NOT proof, Hiba. Fabrications from the quran is NOT proof. An OUTSIDE SOURCE, PLEASE?
Am referring to proof like as in the Dead Sea Scrolls or the following:
The name “YHWH� is proven to be found in our archaeological history as evidence people knew HIM as GOD 830 BC … on a Moabite Black Stone!
Also shown on following links:

Moabite Stone proves that Allah is Not the God of Abraham, Moses & all Hebrews Prophets

The Black Stone -- Moabite Stone's Inscription of YHWH vs Allah in Hebrew (High Quality Video)

The Oldest and Most Holy Names and Titles of God

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:
Quote:
Only the bible judges the quran as Surah 5:47 indicates … or did you so conveniently forget?

No I read my holy book continuously, i memorize a part of it, Qura'n said that prophet Issa "Jesus" came with a holy book injeel "gospel" "Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."57.27
and he confirm the Torah but with lighter commands
"And confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me."3.50 ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

If the Torah was confirmed then why isn’t there the word for GOD in the quran like … YHWH?
YHWH, was mentioned nearly 7,000x’s in the torah & NOT ONCE IN THE QURAN!
Can you explain that?

How can anyone fear something that doesn’t exist or proved to exist, Hiba?

If you have aq gun & threaten me with it … how do I really know you have one until I see it?
Muslims threaten they have a gun & always have their hands in their pocket yet never allow anyone to see the gun! Muslims bring WORDS … never proof.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA:

Quote:
If you do NOT take anything written in Mark, Luke, John or Matthew as God’s word then be my guest & find any errors, lies or contradictions in the words of Jesus written in their gospels!

[[[nice question, for me I refute them sentences and details cause they wrote by ordinary men NOT prophets searching about it's errors not my Job, but you can see a lot of contradictions here http://infidels.org/library/modern/paul ... tions.html also visit Bart Ehrman Tube. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Am I debating you or a link, Hiba?
Have already proved Bart Erhman is unreliable b/c of Dr. Norman Geisler.
Besides, Erhman is not A MUSLIM.
Why would you or Islam use him?
If Bart said anything derogatory about Islam, would he then, be believable to you?
There are NO errors, lies or contradictions in the words of Jesus … sorry.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
You are proud to be a SLAVE … why?
Tell me, how does a SLAVE get accepted in heaven?
WHERE DOES OUR GOD FROM THE BIBLE CALL US “SLAVES�?
Do you understand that Hagar is NOT our Matriarch? Sarah is. Hagar is a SLAVE!

[[[to be a slave for God mean you worship him and do what he command, that's make me a proud.
God judge us based on our actions and intentions not based on our skin color or just our belief, as in Christianity you need just believe in Jesus and that's OK you'll get into heaven whatever your ugly actions, this is injustice. God created all humans free not slave the evil man who is made the slaves.
I don't care for who your matriarch this isn't an important issue for me. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Bible tells us NOT-TO-BE-SLAVES … Hiba!
1 Cor 7:21 Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather.

7:22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.

7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.
2 Cor 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: & where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Allah is the god of “SLAVES�. Worshipping allah is in conflict w/“liberty�

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
[[[[quote]Galatians 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the Paul saying so what, I don't believe in NT or paul, Paul for me excuse me to say that a big lair he dared to wrote and talked in the name of God while god didn't ask him to do, second this is clearly corrupted cause God the most fair ever he won't ask Ibrahim to unfair his wife. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Gal 1:20 states Paul is NOT a liar.
Paul, unlike Muhammad, is holy after he was reborn. He never committed a sex act like Muhammad & never killed anyone like Muhammad.
Even the devil KNEW Paul & Jesus & was afraid of him! Acts 19:15

Its not fair to compare any man 2 Jesus.
Jesus is unique inthat He is NOT from this world(John 8:23) & was here B4 the earth was formed(John 17:5). Jesus is the “Eternal Word(John 1:1-3) & The Eternal Light�( John 8:12, 9:5, 12:46). Jesus proved to the world how selfless, holy & unconditional He is by praising, honoring & giving all glory to God the Father. Its IMPOSSIBLE 4 human minds to comprehend the undefiled thoughts of Jesus(Isa 55:8), Father & Holy Spirit Titus 1:15 & Prov 23:7

Lets compare Muh’d, who sinned as proved in Q 47:19) & (surah40:55), to a true prophet of God; Joseph. Joseph resisted the temptation to lay w/his masters (Potipher) wife b/c he considered it a ‘sin against God�.
He turned her down & she conspired against him. Would MUHD, a man w/libido of 30 men who permitted his men to lay w/prostitutes in temporary marriages, have turned her down? Muh’d violated Moses law Lev 18:15, married & had sex w/child, had countless wives, concubines, sex slaves & captives. Even raped Safiya & Rayhanah

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
The snake(serpent) is the representation of the devil who always tempts man & is always usually successful.

[[[the versus mentioned snake without saying he is a satan, satan didn't mentioned it was a snake the evil thing ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

The snake(devil) did what it has always done is try to deceive by misinterpreting what God says.

Jesus corrected the devil in Luke 4. Jesus referred to the OLD Testament by saying: “… it is written …�
Jesus NEVER ONCE obeyed the commands of Satan, in every case HE Quoted Old Testament saying, ''IT IS WRITTEN'' Thereby refuting Satan.
Satan QUOTES the bible -- the Tanakh -- to Jesus.
Does Jesus tell him he's quoting from a corrupted Tanakh?
Does Jesus give ANY indication this bible has not been preserved in every way God promises in Isaiah 40:8?
No.
What does He do instead?
JESUS quotes from the Torah Himself!!
HE DEFEATS SATAN BY SPEAKING GOD'S WORD!!!

It was Satan who tried to twist what the Tanakh was saying.
Satan took God's Word twisted it & attempted to make it say something it didn't.
Jesus stood on the Word -- "IT IS WRITTEN" -- which is different from, "It USED to be written before it became corrupted, but ..."
"IT IS WRITTEN!"
From the very beginning, our enemy has had the same exact mode of operation; "God didn't say...." and "what God ACTUALLY said was....."
Satans “fruit� are lies & deception

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
LOT talked to two angels … so did Hagar & Mary. Are they prophets?

[[[Lot was a prophet for his people that they were committed obscene and the Angels told him that Allah will destroy them. my point was if someone who committed sex with his daughters that's mean he is filthy one and Angels talked the most good people here is paradox!! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

HOW WAS LOT A PROPHET FOR HIS PEOPLE?
Is this ONLY in the quran? The FABRICATED QURAN WITH NO OUTSIDE SOURCE FOR PROOF?
Where does the bible say LOT is a prophet?
Where does it say LOT prophesied or talked with GOD … in the bible?
HIBA(?) … where in the bible does it say LOT is what Islam claims he is?

Islam has gone too far with these lies to be credible anymore.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
Neither are Adam, Ishmael, Muhammad nor any of the 124,000 men from the quran.

[[[no you're wrong Adam spoke to God first when he ate from the tree, Ismael was a prophet in the Arabs peninsula also there are Arabs prophets Hud, Shoab, Salih and Mohammed (PBUT) those aren't mentioned in the OT cause the OT was special for Jews and didn't told him about other people, they are 124 prophets. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

There are ONLY Jews & Gentiles in the Old testament, Hiba.
There was NO such thing as a MUSLIM back then!
The OLD TESTAMENT is about the Jews, Hiba & why Deut 18:18 is about the Levites … in particular: Jesus!
Islam tried, insidiously, to inject an ARAB nymphomaniac PIRATE into the bible then calls the bible … CORRUPT!
Muhammad is an execrable sexual deviate serial killer unlike REAL biblical prophets.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
Man today, are as disgustingly immoral, as they were back then. How naïve of Islam’s scribes to assume they were not!

[[[yea man are sinner but prophets of God aren't those special men God choose them to carry his messages to people, he support them and aid the to be. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

You said Adam was a sinner, Hiba … are you confusing your own words & those from Islam?
Muhammad broke all 10 Commandments, Hiba.

Muh’d violated some of Gods commandments
Duet 5:21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbor's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbor's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbor's.
Duet 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
Duet 5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
Duet 5:19 Neither shalt thou steal.

Lev 18:15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
Did you read verse 16 in reference to Muhammad?
Exodus 22:16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
Bukhari Vol 3, Bk 43, # 648: Muslim 9.3511, & Bukhari 3.43.648, 7.62.119
Muhammad’s scandalous love affair with Mariyah caused uproar among his wives and settled by Divine intervention.

Although Muhammad gave his word to Hafsa, not to have sex with her maid he could not resist the temptation.
Especially now that he had taken another oath not to sleep with all of his wives.
It was a difficult situation and no one but Allah could help him.
Which is why Surat At-Taĥrīm 66:1-4 was created by “allah� to intercede in one of Muh’ds countless female problems

In reference to the Exodus 22:24 below … did you read the PREVIOUS verses?
Exo 22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

7th Commandment in Bible below :::

"Thou shalt not commit adultery. (Exodus 20:14)"

7th Commandment in Quran below :::

"Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). (The Noble Quran, 17:32)"

"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. (The Noble Quran, 24:2)"

"Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden. (The Noble Quran, 24:3)"

"Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (The Noble Quran, 25:68)"

"Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,- Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for God will change the evil of such persons into good, and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful, (The Noble Quran, 25:68-70)"

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
Jesus was sinless(surah3:46) This verse says Jesus is GOOD!(Shakir translated)

[[[who say the contract that? did I? ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
Muhammad sinned and needed forgiveness(Q 47:19) for his sins.

[[[the commands of God in the Quran it's in general for the prophet and to ordinary people, so that you can see the prophet payed and fast like other Muslims, there isn't any sin mentioned!!. ]]]

-UNQUOTE-

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
(surah40:55)
Jesus was called the messiah by allah in the quran and was born of a virgin(surah3:45-57).

[[[yes we believe that Jesus the Masih and he born of virgin Maruim that she never married. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
while we read of the sins of Adam (Surat 7:22-23)
[[[yea that was the single sin for Adam and God forgave it for him. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Look at this very carefully, Hiba. You just contradicted yourself & islam’s tenets here including & especially the quran!
On the one hand you say Adam is a prophet & all prophets never sinned & on the other hand you now admit Adam sinned & was forgiven by God!
ARE YOU WRONG, HIBA? Or can you now see how confusing Islam is?

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
Moses (28:15-16), Abraham (26:82), Jonah (37:141-144), David (38:24-25), and also of Muhammad (40:55, 47:19, 48:1-2).

[[[Musa didn't mean to kill that man he was defending a man
No sin for Ibrahim he told them that God who forgiver
No sin for Yunis he left his people before God permitted.
No sin for Dawood, he judged before he listen to the other side even though his judge was right.
these were mistakes not sins.
No sin for prophet Mohammed, that's the command of God. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

So, now you are making excuses? Human excuses, Hiba?
Can you admit man is NOT perfect?

To you, a mistake is NOT-A-SIN … only if you are recognized as a prophet by Islam?
Tell me how the following are mistakes:

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU & ISLAM CHANGING THE WORDS OF GOD FROM THE BIBLE?

[[[you can see the huge change in NT, it's totally changed the commands and came with different doctrine which God has sent down no authority. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Islam came 600 years later, Hiba & changed these things:

1) Islam maintains … 600 years later that Ishmael was almost sacrificed NOT Isaac!
Genesis 22:2 SAYS Isaac was the one who was nearly sacrificed!

2) Ishmael & Hagar were BANISHED in the bible … but 600 years later, the quran does NOT say they were BANISHED!

3) God never calls Ishmael: SON of Abraham! But in Genesis 22:2. God calls Isaac, Abraham’s ONLY son!

4) Islam claims, Ishmael was favored b/c of Genesis 17:20 … but God fulfilled that promise in Genesis 25:13-16!
B/c Ishmael was BANISHED … he forfeited all birthrights & is why Abraham gave Isaac everything in Genesis 25:5 & why God blessed only Isaac in Genesis 25:11

Hiba, Islam came 600 years later & injected an ARAB serial killer nymphomaniac in the bible quite insidiously & dares to say the bible is corrupted!

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
NO MAN IS PERFECT! Only Jesus was!

[[[now is Jesus a man or god!! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Both & more.

Jesus vs. Muhammad
What the bible teaches about Jesus = (WTBTAJ)
What the quran teaches about Muhammad = (WTQTAM)
(WTBTAJ): Jesus is the Son of God John 10:36
(WTQTAM): Muhammad was a man Surah 18:110

(WTBTAJ): Jesus performed miracles Mark 7:37
(WTQTAM): Muhammad did not perform miracles Surah 17:59

(WTBTAJ): Jesus knew what was inside people’s hearts Rev 2:23 & 1 Sam 16:7
(WTQTAM): Muhammad did not know what is inside people’s hearts Surah 11:31

(WTBTAJ): Jesus is our advocate with the Father 1 John 2:1 & 2
(WTQTAM): Muhammad is not our advocate with the Father Surah 9:80

(WTBTAJ): Jesus forbade His followers to use the sword Matthew 26:52
(WTQTAM): Muhammad urged his followers to use the sword Surah 8:65

(WTBTAJ): Jesus taught forgiveness Matthew 5:38-39
(WTQTAM): Muhammad taught revenge Surah 2:194

(WTBTAJ): Jesus was sinless 1 Peter 2:22
(WTQTAM): Muhammad was sinful Surah 47:19

(WTBTAJ): Jesus words never change Matthew 24:35
(WTQTAM): Quran words changed Surah 16:101

(WTBTAJ): Jesus healed the blind man Luke 18:35-43
(WTQTAM): Muhammad turned away the blind man Surah 80:1-10

(WTBTAJ): Jesus called on people to come to Him Matthew 11:28-30
(WTQTAM): Muhammad was admonished b/c he sent people away Surah 6:52

(WTBTAJ): Jesus taught monogamy Matthew 19:5-6
(WTQTAM): Muhammad taught polygamy Surah 4:3

(WTBTAJ): People were free to accept Jesus’ message or reject it Luke 10:10-11
(WTQTAM): People were forced to accept Muhammad’s message Surah 9:29
Jesus is the Difference
Jesus Christ cannot be described as just another good messenger of God. Jesus was different from all other human beings of any time and place, and He makes the difference.
By His words, Jesus set the perfect example.
Nobody ever spoke as He did. His teachings expressed the perfect example in ethics, conduct, and worship (see Matthew 5-7). However, Christianity is more than just a set of noble teachings.
By His life, Jesus was the perfect example
Jesus was the only one, ever, who could declare that He was without sin (John 8:46). His claim was confirmed by friends and foes alike (Luke 23:14; Matthew 27:4; Matthew 27:24; Luke 23:47).
Jesus lived every word that He spoke. Yet no man, on His own, can perfectly follow Jesus' example.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
Muhammad was a serial killer, pedophile, pirate &
a nymphomaniac!

[[[Prophet Mohammed (sw) was merciful, high morality, all battles that he lead it were to defending our nations and muslims, the false hadeeth against prophet Mohammed to propaganda against Islam. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

HIGH MORALITY? Hiba, are you seriously devoid of any real knowledge of Muhammad?

Muhammads concupiscent desires (libido of 30 men) & enormous sexual prowess (boasted by all muslims) forced himself on her (Islams way of submission, no doubt) to ‘thigh’ (mufa'khathat ) her perhaps?
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64, 65, 88
Sahih Bukhari 5.236
Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915, also Number 4916 and Number 4917
Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311

Muhammad had libido to 30 men
Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6:
Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 270:
PROPHET SULAIMAN WAS GIVEN SIMILAR STRENGTH
Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 74i:

EVEN GIBRAEEL VISITED APOSTLE’S BEDROOM
Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 57, Number 112:
ALL HIS OTHER WIVES WATCHED HIM MAKE LOVE
Bukhari, Book 008, Number 3450:
PEEPING TOMS ALSO WATCHED
Bukhari , Vol 9, Bk 83, # 38, 38a:
Muslim, Bk 025, # 5369:
Q33.50 : O Prophet! In addition to all your wives, slave girls and captured women, we have made lawful to you all your first cousins and any believing woman if she gave herself to you, and if you desire her.

ALLAH BLESSED HIM WITH DIVINE INSPIRATIONS AFTER SEX
Tabari Vl7, page :7 Ayesha said “Inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket�.
Bukhari Vol 5 Bk57 N 119
WOMEN OFFERED THEMSELVES TO HIM
Bukhari,Vol 7, Bk 62, # 24, 48, 53, 54, 58:
HIGH LIBIDO CAUSED QUICK ARROUSALS
Apostle got aroused at sight of (attractive) women.
Muslim, Book 008, Number 3240:

AROUSED BY CLOSE RELATIVES
Q 33:37 We gave her (Zaid’s wife) unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons�.
AROUSED BY WIFE’S MAIDS
Q66.1 SHAKIR:O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you (slave girl Maria); you seek to please your wife(Hafsa)
Q66.2 Allah has sanctioned for you to break your promise (go sleep with Hafsa’s maid)

AROUSED BY LITTLE GIRLS
Ibn Ishaq: Suhayli, 2.79: In the riwaya of Yunus Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw (Ummu’l-Fadl hen she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ (ref.10, p. 311)
Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, Number 25636)

AROUSED BY DREAMS OF LITTLE GIRLS
Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 15:
HIGH LIBIDO CAUSED REALISTIC DAY DREAMING
Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660:
DRY CLEANING
Bukhari,Book 002, Number 0572:
APOSTL’S LIBIDO HAD ITS LIMITS
Muslimi,Book 004, Number 2127:
Ayesha narrated. "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain.�
(the hadith is too long, one can read on usc. edu/ msa)
AL SHANBA GETS KICKED OUT OF BED
(Tabari, vol 9, page 136)

If you truly think we have that much SEX & PORN in the bible whilst denying any in ur quran or Islam, then pick a topic from below & lets discuss it at length, ok? There are many hadiths & quranic quotes that implicate Islam & Muhammad. That includes RAPE!
1) Sex & Sexuality in Islam
2) Enjoying a Female body in Islam
3) Coitus Interruptus in Islam
4) Child Sex in Islam
5) Sex w/Captives in Islam
6) Sex & Masturbation in Islam

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
HIBA
Quote:
-Muhammd was also the 1st to terrorize & kill arabs. Tabari VIII:76, Ishaq:502

[[[that's so funny how he killed them? all Arabs believed in him and now we are all Muslims, you may talked about that battle in Islam beginning when Arabs pagans with help of Jews of Arabia attacked Muslims land, well they had right to defend themselves. ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

Muhammad went on 75 raids & as a nymphomaniac raped countless captives for sexual gratification using his right-hand possession of Islam’s Surah 4:24

Of these raids he defended himself twice making 73 of them offensive.,
This means Muhammad was the trouble-maker … the instigator to violence as are the muslims today world-wide mimicking Ishmael in the bible.

Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #22

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 19 by hti]

HIBA:
[[[how I asked you to prove the NT it's a word of God and not of those gentle men!! but you didn't provide any!! I asked you what the connection between NT & OT and why the OT contradicted the NT!! still no evidence provided!! why there are many evidences about the corruption of Bible and no single proof refute them? why historians failed to find any connection between these 4 gospels with their authors? why we can't find the origin versions for them? why Paul considered himself a prophet? and cancelled the commands of OT? why and why so many.... No answer!! ]]]
-UNQUOTE-

EDNAR:
I was certain you would have already have googled this on your own.
There is NO contradiction in the words of Jesus.
Only in the quran will all find contradictions, abrogations, lies & numerous errors.
How is the bible corrupted, HIBA … when even your quran disagrees with you?
Paul confirms the OT & confirms the words of Jesus as the Holy Spirit spoke thru him. Luke 12:12

First? Proof your quran agrees with the bible & says the bible is NOT corrupted.
Sura 10:94 tells muslims 2 read the bible
Nowhere in Quran does it give any indication of corruption in bible, rather confirms bible as book to read, thus making quran obsolete. Bible didNOT change.
Sura 10:64 Allahs words canNOT be changed (Sura 6:115 & 18:27)
Sura 5:46 Law of Moses & Gospel words of allah, according 2 Quran (Sura 4:163-164)[Sura 10:94,37] [Sura 4:136,47] Sura 35:31, [Sura 3:3,48,49,50,81], [Sura 46:12,30] [Sura 2:41,89,91,97,101] Sura 6:92, Sura 12:111, Sura 37:37, Sura 61:6

2nd? Proof the OT & NT are connected.

http://www.ccel.org/bible/phillips/CN710OTinNT.htm

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT
OLD TESTAMENT VERSES
FOUND in the NEW TESTAMENT
Part 1 of 2
This is not a comprehensive analysis. Only the more direct Old Testament verses recorded in the New Testament (New KJV) are listed.
Books in italics do not include more direct Old Testament verses
Part 1, Taking the New Testament Books in Order
Matthew - Mark - Luke - John
Acts of the Apostles
Romans - 1 Corinthians - 2 Corinthians - Galatians - Ephesians - Phillipians - Colossians - 1 Thessalanonians - 2 Thessalonians - 1 Timothy - 2 Timothy - Titus - Philemon
Hebrews - James - 1 Peter - 2 Peter - 1 John - 2 John - 3 John - Jude
Book of Revelation
on to Part 2, Old Testament Books in Order

Matthew 1:23a - 'Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel' (Isaiah 7:14).
INFANCY AND CHILDHOOD OF JESUS
Matthew 2:6 - 'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are not the least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you shall come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel' (Micah 5:2)."
Matthew 2:15b - 'Out of Egypt I called my son' (Hosea 11:1).
Matthew 2:18 - 'A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, refusing to be comforted, because they were no more' (Jeremiah 31:15).
APPEARANCE OF JOHN THE BAPTIST
Matthew 3:3b - 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight' (Isaiah 40:3)
JESUS' TEMPTATION BY THE DEVIL
Matthew 4:4b - 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God' (Deuteronomy 8:3)."
Matthew 4:6b - 'He shall give his angels charge concerning you,' and 'In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone' (Psalm 91:11,12)."
Matthew 4:7b - 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God' (Deuteronomy 6:16)."
Matthew 4:10b - 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only you shall serve' (Deuteronomy 6:13)."
HOW JESUS STARTS HIS MINISTRY ACCORDING TO MATTHEW
Matthew 4:15-16 - 'The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles: the people who sat in darkness saw a great light, and upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death, light has dawned' (Isaiah 9:1,2).
SERMON ON THE MOUNT
Anger and Reconciliation
Matthew 5:21b - 'You shall not murder' (Exodus 20:13; Deuteronomy 5:17),
Adultery and Lust
Matthew 5:27b - 'You shall not commit adultery' (Exodus 20:14; Deuteronomy 5:18).
Divorce and Adultery
Matthew 5:27b - 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce' (Deuteronomy 24:1).
Swearing and Making Vows
Matthew 5:33b - 'You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord' (Leviticus 19:12; Numbers 30:2; Deuteronomy 23:21),
Don't Take Revenge - "Turn the Other Cheek"
Matthew 5:38b - 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth' (Exodus 21:24; Leviticus 24:20; Deuteronomy 19:21),
Don't Hate - "Love Your Enemies"
Matthew 5:43b - 'You shall love your neighbour' (Leviticus 19:18)
CALLING OF MATTHEW THE TAX COLLECTOR
Matthew 9:13b - 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice' (Hosea 6:6).
WARNINGS AND ENCOURAGEMENTS AS THE APOSTLES ARE SENT OUT
Matthew 10:35b-36 - 'set a man against his own father, a daughter against her own mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law', and 'a man's foes will be those of his own household' (Micah 7:6).
JESUS AND JOHN THE BAPTIST COMPARED - "YET STILL THE PEOPLE WILL NOT REPENT"-
Matthew 11:10b - 'Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way before you' (Malachi 3:1).
THE DISCIPLES PICK CORN ON THE SABBATH - "THE SABBATH IS MADE FOR MAN"
Matthew 12:7b - 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice' (Hosea 6:6)
JESUS CONTINUES HEALING MANY
Matthew 12:18-21 - 'Behold, my servant whom I have chosen, my beloved in whom my soul is well pleased; I will put my Spirit upon him, and he will declare justice to the Gentiles. He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and smoking flax he will not quench, till he sends forth justice to victory. And in his name Gentiles will trust' (Isaiah 42:1-4).
WHY JESUS SPOKE IN PARABLES
Matthew 13:14b-15 - 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive; for the heart of this people has grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their heart and turn, so that I should heal them' (Isaiah 6:9,10).
Matthew 13:35b - 'I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world' (Psalm 78:2).
JESUS AND THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES - "WHAT REALLY MAKES A PERSON CLEAN"
Matthew 15:4b - 'Honour your father and your mother' (Exodus 20:12; Deuteronomy 5:16), and
Matthew 15:4c - 'He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death' (Exodus 21:17; Leviticus 20:9).
Matthew 15:8-9 - 'These people draw near to me with their mouth, and honour me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. And in vain they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men' (Isaiah 29:13)."
POSSESSIONS AS A POSSIBLE BARRIER TO FOLLOWING JESUS - "THE RICH YOUNG MAN"
Matthew 19:18b-19a - "'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,' 'Honour your father and your mother' (Exodus 20:12-16; Deuteronomy 5:16-20)
Matthew 19b - 'You shall love your neighbour as yourself' (Leviticus 19:18),"
THE FINAL ENTRY OF JESUS INTO JERUSALEM
Matthew 21:5 - 'Tell the daughter of Zion, Behold your king is coming to you, lowly, and sitting on a donkey, a colt, the foal of a donkey' (Zechariah 9:9).
Matthew 21:9b - 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!' (Psalm 118:26)
JESUS DRIVES THE BUYERS AND SELLERS FROM THE TEMPLE
Matthew 21:13b - 'My house shall be called a house of prayer' (Isaiah 56:7).
Matthew 21:13c - 'den of thieves!' (Jeremiah 7:11)"
Matthew 21:16b - 'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants you have perfected praise'? (Psalm 8:2)"
THOSE WHO WON'T ACCEPT GOD: "THE WICKED TENANTS OF THE VINEYARD". Also "THE REJECTED STONE"
Matthew 21:42b - 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?' (Psalm 118:22,23)
THE SADDUCEES QUESTION HIM - RISING FROM DEATH
Matthew 22:32a - 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob'? (Exodus 3:6,15)
A TEACHER OF THE LAW (OR SCRIBE) QUESTIONS HIM - THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT
Matthew 22:37b - 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind' (Deuteronomy 6:5).
Matthew 22:39b - 'You shall love your neighbour as yourself' (Leviticus 19:18).
JESUS IN RETURN, ASKS A QUESTION - ABOUT THE EXPECTED MESSIAH
Matthew 22:44 - 'The Lord said to my Lord, Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool?' (Psalm 110:1)
JESUS CRITICISES THE TEACHERS OF THE LAW AND THE PHARISEES
Matthew 23:29b - 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!' (Psalm 118:26)"
JESUS DESCRIBES THE END-TIMES AND HIS RETURN
Matthew 24:15b - 'abomination of desolation' (Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11)
Matthew 24:29b - 'the sun will be darkened, the moon will fail to give her light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of heaven will be shaken' (Isaiah 13:10; 34:4).
THE LAST NIGHT CONTINUED AND THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE
Matthew 26:31b - 'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered' (Zechariah 13:7).
JUDAS ISCARIOT COMMITS SUICIDE
Matthew 27:9b-10 - 'And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the value of him who was priced, whom they of the children of Israel priced, and gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord directed them' (Zechariah 11:12,13; Jeremiah 32:6-9).
HIS CRUCIFIXION AND DEATH
Matthew 27:46b - 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?' (Psalm 22:1)

Book 2 - THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MARK
Mark 1:2b - 'Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way before you' (Malachi 3:1).
Mark 1:3 - 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight' (Isaiah 40:3).
Mark 4:12 - 'seeing they may see and not perceive, and hearing they may hear and not understand; lest they should turn, and their sins be forgiven them'" (Isaiah 6:9,10).
JESUS AND THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES - "WHAT REALLY MAKES A PERSON CLEAN"
Mark 7:6b - 'This people honours me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. And in vain they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men' (Isaiah 29:13).
Mark 7:10b - 'Honour your father and your mother' (Exodus 20:12; Deuteronomy 5:16)
Mark 7:10c - 'He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death' (Exodus 21:17; Leviticus 20:9).
GETTING RID OF TEMPTATION - "THE OFFENDING "EYE", "HAND", "FOOT""
Mark 9:48 - 'their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched' (Isaiah 66:24).
THE PHARISEES AND DIVORCE
Mark 10:6b - 'made them male and female' (Genesis 1:27; 5:2).
Mark 10:7-8a - 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh' (Genesis 2:24).
Mark 10:19b - 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder', 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honour your father and your mother' (Exodus 20:12-16; Deuteronomy 5:16-20)."
Mark 11:9b - 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!' (Psalm 118:26)
Mark 11:17b - 'My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations?' (Isaiah 56:7).
Mark 11:17d - 'den of thieves!' (Jeremiah 7:11)"
THOSE WHO WON'T ACCEPT GOD: "THE WICKED TENANTS OF THE VINEYARD"
Mark 12:10b-11 - 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?' (Psalm 118:22,23)"
Mark 12:26b - 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? (Exodus 3:6,15)
A TEACHER OF THE LAW (OR SCRIBE) QUESTIONS HIM - THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT
Mark 12:29b-30 - 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind, and with all your strength' (Deuteronomy 6:4,5).
Mark 12:31b - 'You shall love your neighbour as yourself' (Leviticus 19:18).
Mark 12:36b - 'The Lord said to my Lord, Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool' (Psalm 110:1).
JESUS DESCRIBES THE END-TIMES AND HIS RETURN
Mark 13:14b - 'the abomination of desolation' (Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11)
Mark 13:24b-25 - 'the light of the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light; stars will be falling from the sky and the powers of heaven will rock on their foundations' (Isaiah 13:10; 34:4).
Mark 14:27b - 'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered' (Zechariah 13:7).
Mark 15:34b - 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?' (Psalm 22:1)
Book 3 - THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO LUKE
BIRTH OF JESUS
Luke 2:23b - 'Every male who opens the womb shall be called holy to the Lord' (Exodus 13:2,12,15)
Luke 2:24b - 'A pair of turtle doves, or two young pigeons' (Leviticus 12:8)
Luke 3:4b-6 - 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill brought low; and the crooked places shall be made straight, and the rough ways made smooth; and all flesh shall see the salvation of God' (Isaiah 40:3-5).
JESUS' TEMPTATION BY THE DEVIL
Luke 4:4b - 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God' (Deuteronomy 8:3)."
Luke 4:8b - 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only you shall serve' (Deuteronomy 6:13)."
Luke 4:10b-11 - 'He shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you', and 'In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone' (Psalm 91:11,12)."
Luke 4:12b - 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God' (Deuteronomy 6:16)."
JESUS IS REJECTED IN NAZARETH FOR THE FIRST TIME - "THE PROPHET WITHOUT HONOUR IN HIS OWN TOWN"
Luke 4:18-19 - 'The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor. He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord' (Isaiah 61:1,2).
JESUS AND JOHN THE BAPTIST COMPARED - "YET STILL THE PEOPLE WILL NOT REPENT"
Luke 7:27b - 'Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way before you' (Malachi 3:1).
Luke 8:10b - 'seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand' (Isaiah 6:9)".
WHO IS OUR NEIGHBOUR? - "THE GOOD SAMARITAN"
Luke 10:27a - 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind' (Deuteronomy 6:5)
Luke 10:27b - 'your neighbour as yourself' (Leviticus 19:18),"
JESUS AND THE ANTAGONISM OF HEROD ANTIPAS
Luke 13:35b - 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!' (Psalm 118:26)"
Luke 18:20b - 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Honour your father and your mother' (Exodus 20:12-16; Deuteronomy 5:16-20)"
Luke 19:38b - "'Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!'" (Psalm 118:26)
Luke 19:46b - 'My house is a house of prayer' (Isaiah 56:7),
Luke 19:46d - 'den of thieves!' (Jeremiah 7:11)"
THOSE WHO WON'T ACCEPT GOD: "THE WICKED TENANTS OF THE VINEYARD". Also "THE REJECTED STONE"
Luke 20:17b - 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone?' (Psalm 118:22)
Luke 20:37b - 'the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob' (Exodus 3:6,15).
Luke 20:42b-43 - 'The Lord said to my Lord, Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool.' (Psalm 110:1)
Luke 22:37b - 'And he was numbered with the transgressors' (Isaiah 53:12).
Luke 23:30b - 'to say to the mountains, Fall on us! and to the hills, Cover us!' (Hosea 10:8)
Luke 23:46b - 'into your hands I commend my spirit.' (Psalm 31:5)"

Book 4 - THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN
John 1:23b - 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Make straight the way of the Lord' (Isaiah 40:3)
JESUS DRIVES THE BUYERS AND SELLERS FROM THE TEMPLE FOR THE FIRST TIME
John 2:17b - 'Zeal for your house has eaten me up' (Psalm 69:9)
JESUS THE BREAD OF LIFE AND THE HARD REALITY OF HIS TEACHING?
John 6:45b - 'And they shall all be taught by God,' (Isaiah 54:13)
THE MAN BORN BLIND WHO GOES BEFORE THE PHARISEES
John 9:24b -' give God the glory' (Joshua 7:19)
THE OPPOSITION CONTINUES; AGAIN THE AUTHORITIES TRY TO ARREST HIM
John 10:34b -"'I have said you are gods'? (Psalm 82:6)
John 12:13b - 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord' (Psalm 118:26),
John 12:15 - 'Fear not, daughter of Zion: behold, your king is coming, sitting on a donkey's colt' (Zechariah 9:9).
AS MANY JEWS REJECT JESUS, SO OTHERS REACH OUT TO HIM
John 12:38b - 'Lord, who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?' (Isaiah 53:1)
John 12:40 - 'He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they should see with their eyes and understand with their heart, lest they should turn, so that I should heal them'(Isaiah 6:10)
THE LAST SUPPER
John 13:18b - 'He who eats bread with me has lifted up his heal against me' (Psalm 41:9)
UNION WITH JESUS - "THE VINE AND THE BRANCHES", AND THE HATRED OF THE WORLD
John 15:25b - 'They hated me without a cause' (Psalm 35.19; 69:4).
John 19:24b - 'They divided my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots' (Psalm 22:18)
HIS BURIAL
John 19:36b - 'Not one of his bones shall be broken.' (Exodus 12:46, Numbers 9:12, Psalm 34:20)
John 19:37b - 'They shall look on him whom they pierced.' (Zechariah 12:10)

Book 5 - THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES
Chapters 1-8 - The Jewish Period
THE CHURCH MEETS; MATTHIAS APPOINTED AN APOSTLE
Acts 1:20b - 'Let his habitation be desolate, and let no one live in it' (Psalm 69:25), and
Acts 1:20c - 'Let another take his office' (Psalm 109:8).
PETER SPEAKS TO JEWS VISITING JERUSALEM FOR PENTECOST
Acts 2:17-21 - 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on my menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out my Spirit in those days and they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood and fire and vapour of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and notable day of the Lord. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.' (Joel 2:28-32)
Acts 2:25b-28 - 'I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken; therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; moreover my flesh will also rest in hope, because you will not leave my soul in Hades, nor will you allow your holy one to see corruption. You have made known to me the ways of life; you will make me full of joy in your presence.' (Psalm 16:8-11)
Acts 2:34-35a - 'The Lord said to my Lord, Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool'. (Psalm 110:1)
PETER SPEAKS AFTER HEALING THE CRIPPLED MAN
Acts 3:22b-24 - 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear in all things, whatever he says to you. And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.' (Deuteronomy 18:15,18,19)
Acts 3:25b - ''And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.' (Genesis 22:18; 26:4)
Acts 4:11 - 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone' (Psalm 118:22).
THE DISCIPLES PRAY AND ALL ARE FILLED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT
Acts 4:25b-26 - 'Why did the nations rage, and the people plot vain things? The kings of the earth took their stand, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord and against his Christ' (Psalm 2:1-2) -
STEPHEN DEFENDS HIMSELF AGAINST CHARGES OF BLASPHEMY
Acts 7:3b - 'Get out of your country and from your relatives, and come to a land that I will show you.' (Genesis 12:1)
Acts 7:7a - 'And the nation to whom they will be in bondage I will judge,' (Genesis 15:14)
Acts 7:7b - 'and after that they shall come out and serve me in this place.' (Exodus 3:12)
Acts 7:27b-28 - 'Who made you a ruler and judge over us? Do you want to kill me as you killed that Egyptian yesterday?' (Exodus 2:14)
Acts 7:32a - 'I am the God of your fathers - the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' (Exodus 3:6)
Acts 7:33-34 - 'Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground. I have certainly seen the oppression of my people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt.' (Exodus 3:5,7,8,10)
Acts 7:37b - 'The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear.' (Deuteronomy 18:15)
Acts 7:40b - 'Make us gods to go before us; as for this Moses who brought us out of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.' (Exodus 32:1)
Acts 7:42b-43 - 'Did you offer me slaughtered animals and sacrifices during forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel? Yes, you took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, images which you made to worship; and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.' (Amos 5:25-27)
Acts 7:49-50 - 'Heaven is my throne. and earth is my footstool. What house will you build for me? says the Lord, or what is the place of my rest? Has my hand not made all these things?'(Isaiah 66:1,2)
Chapters 8-13 - Earliest Missionary Journeys
THE CHURCH SCATTERS; PHILIP EVANGELISES SAMARIA AND BAPTISES THE ETHIOPIAN EUNUCH
Acts 8:32b-33 - 'He was led as a sheep to the slaughter, and like a lamb silent before its shearer, so he opened not his mouth. In his humiliation his justice was taken away. And who will declare his generation? For his life is taken from the earth.' (Isaiah 53:7-8)
Chapters 13-15 - Paul's First Missionary Journey & the Council at Jerusalem
PAUL ADDRESSES THE JEWS IN THE SYNAGOGUE AT PISIDIAN ANTIOCH IN ASIA MINOR
Acts 13:22b - 'I have found David (Psalm 89:20) .... the son of Jesse .... a man after my own heart, who will do all my will.' (a paraphrase of 1 Samuel 13:14)
Acts 13:33b - ''You are my son, today I have begotten you.' (Psalm 2:7)
Acts 13:34b - ''I will give you the sure mercies of David.' (Isaiah 55:3)
Acts 13:41 - ''Behold, you despisers, marvel and perish; for I work a work in your days, a work which you will by no means believe, though one were to declare it to you.' (Habakkuk 1:5)"
Acts 13:47b - 'I have set you to be a light to the Gentiles, that you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.' (Isaiah 49:6)"
THE COUNCIL AT JERUSALEM; PETER & JAMES SUPPORT PAUL & BARNABAS
Acts 15:16-18 - 'After this I will return and will rebuild the tabernacle of David which has fallen down. I will rebuild its ruins, and I will set it up, so that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, even all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord who does all these things. (Amos 9:11,12)
Chapter 15-18 - Paul's Second Missionary Journey
Chapters 18:23b-20 - Paul's Third Missionary Journey
Chapters 21-28 - Paul's Arrest in Jerusalem & Journey to Rome
PAUL IS TAKEN BEFORE THE SANHEDRIN
Acts 23:5b - 'You shall not speak evil of the ruler of your people.' (Exodus 22:28)"
PAUL PREACHES TO THE JEWS OF ROME
Acts 28:26-27 - 'Go to the people and say, Hearing you will hear, and shall not understand; and seeing you will see, and not perceive; for the heart of this people has grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their heart and turn, so that I should heal them.' (Isaiah 6:9-10)

Book 6 - PAUL'S LETTER TO THE ROMANS
THE POWER OF THE GOSPEL IS FOR EVERYONE'S SALVATION
Romans 1:17b - 'The just shall live by faith' (Habakkuk 2:4).
NONE OF US WILL ESCAPE JUDGEMENT FOR OUR WICKEDNESS, NOR FORGO REWARD FOR ANY GOOD WE DO
Romans 2:6 - 'render to every man according to his works' (Psalm 62:12; Proverbs 24:12),
IF THE JEWS PREACH GOD'S LAW, BUT DISOBEY IT, THEY DISHONOUR HIS NAME
Romans 2:24b - 'the very name of God is cursed among the Gentiles because of the behaviour of Jews?' (Isaiah 52:5; Ezekiel 36:22)
THE JEWS, ALTHOUGH CHOSEN TO RECEIVE GOD'S LAW, ARE AS MUCH FAITHLESS SINNERS AS THE GENTILES
Romans 3:4b - 'That you may be justified in your words, and may overcome when you are judged' (Psalm 51:4).
Romans 3:10b-12 - 'There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God. They have all gone out of the way; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one' (Psalms 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Ecclesiastes 7:20).
Romans 3:13a - 'Their throat is an open tomb; with their tongues they have practised deceit' (Psalm 5:9);
Romans 3:13b - 'the poison of asps is under their lips' (Psalm 140:3),
Romans 3:14 - 'whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness' (Psalm 10:7).
Romans 3:15-17 - 'Their feet are swift to shed blood; destruction and misery are in their ways; and the way of peace they have not known' (Isaiah 59:7,8).
Romans 3:18 - 'There is no fear of God before their eyes' (Psalm 36:1).
ABRAHAM WAS "JUSTIFIED" BY FAITH BEFORE CIRCUMCISION, NOT BY OBEYING THE LAW AFTERWARDS; GOD'S PROMISES ARE FOR BOTH GENTILE AND JEW
Romans 4:3a - 'Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness' (Genesis 15:6).
Romans 4:7-8 - ''Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin' (Psalm 32:1,2).
Romans 4:18b - ''I have made you a father of many nations' (Genesis 17:5).
Romans 4:18d - ' 'your descendants' (Genesis 15:5).
Romans 4:22b - ' 'was accounted to him for righteousness' (Genesis 15:6).
THE LAW WAS STILL NEEDED; WITHOUT IT WE WOULD NOT HAVE RECOGNIZED SIN NOR ITS POWER OVER US
Romans 7:7b - 'You shall not covet' (Exodus 20:17; Deuteronomy 5:21).
WE CAN NEVER LOSE AND NOTHING CAN EVER SEPARATE US FROM CHRIST'S LOVE
Romans 8:36b - 'For your sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter' (Psalm 44:22)
WHY GOD HAS NOT INCLUDED ALL JEWS IN HIS PLAN OF SALVATION
Romans 9:7b - 'in Isaac your seed shall be called' (Genesis 21:12).
Romans 9:9b - 'At this time I will come and Sarah shall have a son' (Genesis 18:10,14).
Romans 9:12b - 'The older shall serve the younger' (Genesis 25:23).
Romans 9:23b - 'Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated' (Malachi 1:2,3).
GOD IS NOT UNJUST; IT IS HIS BUSINESS TO WHOM HE SHOWS MERCY AND GRANTS SALVATION
Romans 9:14b - 'I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion' (Exodus 33:19).
Romans 9:17b - ''Even for this same purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name shall be declared in all the earth' (Exodus 9:16).
Romans 9:20b - ' 'Why did you make me like this?' (Isaiah 29:16; 45:9)
Romans 9:25b - ''I will call them my people, who were not my people, and her beloved, who was not beloved' (Hosea 2:23).
Romans 9:26 - ''And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them, You are not my people, there they will be called sons of the living God' (Hosea 1:10).
Romans 9:27b - ''though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, the remnant will be saved. For he will finish the work and cut it short in righteousness, because the Lord will make a short work upon the earth' (Isaiah 10:22,23).
Romans 9:29b - ''Unless the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we would have become like Sodom and we would have been made like Gomorrah' (Isaiah 1:9).
THE JEWS STILL INSIST ON GOOD WORKS; THE GENTILES ACCEPT THE NEED FOR FAITH IN CHRIST
Romans 9:33b - 'Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offence, and whoever believes on him will not be put to shame' (Isaiah 8:14; 28:16).
SALVATION COMES FROM BELIEVING IN YOUR HEART THAT JESUS IS LORD, AND LORD OF ALL
Romans 10:5b - 'the man who does those things shall live by them' (Leviticus 18:5)
Romans 10:6b - ' 'Do not say in your heart, Who will ascend into heaven?' (Deuteronomy 30:12)
Romans 10:7b - ''who will descend into the abyss' (Deuteronomy 30:13)
Romans 10:8b - ''The word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart' (Deuteronomy 30:14).
Romans 10:11b - ''Whoever believes on him will not be put to shame' (Isaiah 28:16).
Romans 10:13 - ''Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved' (Joel 2:32).
THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED BUT STILL THE JEWS WILL NOT LISTEN
Romans 10:15b - 'How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!' (Isaiah 52:7; Nahum 1:15)
Romans 10:16b - 'Lord, who has believed our report?' (Isaiah 53:1)
Romans 10:18b - 'Their sound has gone out to all the earth, and their word to the ends of the world' (Psalm 19:4).
Romans 10:19b - 'I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation. I will anger you by a foolish nation' (Deuteronomy 32:21).
Romans 10:20b - 'I was found by those who did not seek me; I was made manifest to those who did not ask for me' (Isaiah 65:1).
Romans 10:21b - 'All day long I have stretched out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people' (Isaiah 65:2).
A REMNANT OF ISRAEL IS BEING SAVED
Romans 11:3 - 'Lord, they have killed your prophets, and torn down your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life' (1 Kings 19:10,14).
Romans 11:4b - ''I have reserved for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal' (1 Kings 19:18).
THE JEW'S LOSS HAS BEEN THE GENTILE'S GAIN
Romans 11:8b - 'God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day' (Deuteronomy 29:4; Isaiah 29:10).
Romans 11:9b-10 - 'Let their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a recompense to them; let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back always' (Psalm 69:22,23).
GOD CAN STILL RECEIVE BACK THE JEWS, AND HE WILL DO SO IN FULL
Romans 11:26b-27 - 'The deliverer will come out of Zion, and he will turn away ungodliness from Jacob, for this is may covenant with them, when I take away their sins' (Isaiah 59:20,21).
GOD'S WISDOM AND MYSTERY
Romans 11:34 - 'Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become his counsellor?' (Isaiah 40:13)
Romans 11:35 - 'Or who has first given to him and it shall be repaid to him?' (Job 41:11)
CHRIST IS THE UNIVERSAL SAVIOUR OF JEWS AND GENTILES
Romans 15:9b - 'For this reason I will confess to you among the Gentiles, and sing to your name' (2 Samuel 22:50; Psalm 18:49).
Romans 15:10b - 'Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people!' (Deuteronomy 32:43)
Romans 15:11b - 'Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles! Laud him, all you peoples!' (Psalm 117:1)
Romans 15:12b - 'There shall be a root of Jesse; and he who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles, in him the Gentiles shall hope' (Isaiah 11:10).
HE WANTS TO PREACH THE GOSPEL WHEREVER CHRIST IS UNKNOWN
Romans 15:21b - 'To whom he was not announced, they shall see; and those who have not heard shall understand' (Isaiah 52:1)

Book 7 - PAUL'S FIRST LETTER TO THE CORINTHIANS
CHRIST CRUCIFIED IS MADNESS IN THE WORLD'S EYES; TO THOSE WHO ARE SAVED IT IS THE WISDOM OF GOD
1 Corinthians 1:19b - 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent' (Isaiah 29:14).
MANY OF THE CHOSEN ARE THE WEAK AND DESPISED; THE UNIMPORTANCE OF MOST OF THE CORINTHIANS IN WORLDLY TERMS
1 Corinthians 1:31b - 'He who glories, let him glory in the Lord (Jeremiah 9:24).
ONLY GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND THIS MYSTERY; THE WORLD CAN NOT
1 Corinthians 2:9b - 'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love him' (Isaiah 64:4).
GOD'S SPIRIT, GIVING US THE MIND OF CHRIST GRANTS US THIS UNDERSTANDING
1 Corinthians 2:16b - 'Who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?' (Isaiah 40:13)
BECOME A GODLY FOOL, NOT WORLDLY WISE; IN GOD THROUGH CHRIST, YOU HAVE EVERYTHING
1 Corinthians 3:19b - 'He catches the wise in their own craftiness' (Job 5:13).
1 Corinthians 3:19d - 'The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile' (Psalm 94:11).
PAUL HAS ALREADY TOLD THEM TO AVOID IMMORAL CHRISTIANS; GOD WILL DEAL WITH THE NON-CHRISTIANS
1 Corinthians 5:13b - 'put away from yourselves that wicked person' (Deuteronomy 17:7; 19:19; 21:21; 22:21,24; 24:7).
PAUL'S DEFENCE OF HIS RIGHTS AS AN APOSTLE
1 Corinthians 9:9b - 'You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain' (Deuteronomy 25:4).
AS DEATH CAME THROUGH ADAM SO LIFE COMES THROUGH CHRIST; HE HAS DESTROYED DEATH
1 Corinthians 15:25b - 'He has put all things under his feet' (Psalm 8:6).
AGAIN, IF THERE IS NO RESURRECTION, IT IS POINTLESS BEING PERSECUTED FOR PREACHING THE GOSPEL
1 Corinthians 15:33b - 'Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!' (Isaiah 22:13)
AS WE HAVE SHARED THE NATURAL BODY OF ADAM, SO WE WILL PUT ON THE SPIRITUAL BODY OF CHRIST
1 Corinthians 15:44b - 'The first man Adam became a living being' (Genesis 2:7).
DEATH IS DEFEATED, SIN OVERCOME AND WE HAVE TOTAL VICTORY THROUGH CHRIST; LET NO ONE CHEAT YOU OF THIS TRUTH
1 Corinthians 15:54b - 'Death is swallowed up in victory' (Isaiah 25:8)
1 Corinthians 15:55 - 'O death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?' (Hosea 13:14)

Book 8 - PAUL'S SECOND LETTER TO THE CORINTHIANS
THE APOSTLES PREACH CHRIST'S GOSPEL PLAINLY, BUT MANY, INCLUDING THE FALSE TEACHERS, CANNOT SEE IT
2 Corinthians 4:6b - 'light to shine in darkness' (Genesis 1:3)
THE APOSTLE'S SUCCESS IN SPITE OF THEIR APPARENT WEAKNESS IS TO DEMONSTRATE THE POWER OF GOD
2 Corinthians 4:13b - 'I believed and therefore I spoke' (Psalm 116:10).
YOU CANNOT COMBINE CHRISTIAN AND PAGAN WAYS OF LIVING
2 Corinthians 6:16b - 'I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be my people' (Leviticus 26:12; Jeremiah 32:38; Ezekiel 37:27).
2 Corinthians 6:17 - 'Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you' (Isaiah 52:11; Ezekiel 20:34,41).
2 Corinthians 6:18 - 'I will be a father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty' (2 Samuel 7:14).
HE URGES THE CORINTHIANS TO EXCEED THE GENEROSITY OF THE MACEDONIANS
2 Corinthians 8:15b - 'He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack' (Exodus 16:18 - referring to the daily collection of manna "from heaven").
HE ALSO RESPONDS TO THE FALSE TEACHERS WHO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS; HE KNOWS HIS HUMAN LIMITATIONS
2 Corinthians 10:17 - 'He who glories, let him glory in the Lord' (Jeremiah 9:24).

Book 9 - PAUL'S LETTER TO THE GALATIANS
ABRAHAM AS AN EXAMPLE OF LIVING IN FAITH, A FAITH FREELY AVAILABLE TO ALL
Galatians 3:6b - 'believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.' (Genesis 15:6)
Galatians 3:8b - 'In you all the nations shall be blessed.' (Genesis 12:3; 18:18; 22:18; 26:4; 28:14)
NO ONE CAN MEET ALL THE DEMANDS OF THE LAW; FAITH IN JESUS SAVES US FROM THAT IMPOSSIBILITY
Galatians 3:10b - 'Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the Law, to do them.' (Deuteronomy 27:26)
Galatians 3:11b - 'The just shall live by faith.' (Habakkuk 2:4)
Galatians 3:12b - 'The man who does them shall live by them.' (Leviticus 18:5)
Galatians 3:13b - 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree.' (Deuteronomy 21:23)
GOD TOLD ABRAHAM ABOUT THE COMING OF JESUS LONG BEFORE HE GAVE MOSES THE LAW
Galatians 3:16b - 'and to your seed' (Genesis 12:7; 13:15; 24:7),
ABRAHAM'S TWO SONS ILLUSTRATE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLAVERY TO THE LAW AND FREEDOM THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST
Galatians 4:27b - 'Rejoice, O barren (woman), you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who do not travail! For the desolate (woman) has many more children than she who has a husband.' (Isaiah 54:1)
Galatians 4:30b - 'Cast out the bondwoman (slavewoman) and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.' (Genesis 21:10)

Book 10 - PAUL'S LETTER TO THE EPHESIANS
OUR DIFFERENT SPIRITUAL GIFTS ARE NEEDED TO BUILD THE CHURCH, THE BODY OF CHRIST
Ephesians 4:8b - 'When he ascended on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts to men' (Psalm 68:18).

Book 11 - PAUL'S LETTER TO THE PHILLIPIANS
Book 12 - PAUL'S LETTER TO THE COLOSSIANS
Book 13 - PAUL'S FIRST LETTER TO THE THESSALONIANS
Book 14 - PAUL'S SECOND LETTER TO THE THESSALONIANS
Book 15 - PAUL'S FIRST LETTER TO TIMOTHY
Book 16 - PAUL'S SECOND LETTER TO TIMOTHY
Book 17 - PAUL'S LETTER TO TITUS
Book 18 - PAUL'S LETTER TO PHILOMEN

Book 19 - HEBREWS: THE LETTER TO JEWISH CHRISTIANS
CHRIST IS HIGHER THAN THE ANGELS
Hebrews 1:5b - 'You are my Son, today I have begotten you?' (Psalm 2:7)
Hebrews 1:5c - 'I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?' (2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chronicles 17:13)
Hebrews 1:6b - 'Let all the angels of God worship him' (Deuteronomy 32:43 in the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Greek Septuagint version of the Jewish Bible).
Hebrews 1:7b - 'Who makes his angels spirits and his ministers a flame of fire' (Psalm 104:4).
Hebrews 1:8b-9 - 'Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness more than your companions' (Psalm 45:6,7).
Hebrews 1:10b-12 - 'You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands; they will perish, but you remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak you will fold them up, and they will be changed. But you are the same, and your years will not fail' (Psalm 102:25-27).
Hebrews 1:13b - 'Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool?' (Psalm 110:1)
JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD ALSO BECAME A MAN, LOWER THAN THE ANGELS
Hebrews 2:6b-8a - 'What is man that you are mindful of him, or the son of man that you take care of him? You made him a little lower than the angels; you crowned him with glory and honour, and set him over the works of your hands. You have put all things in subjection under his feet' (Psalm 8:4-6).
Hebrews 2:12b - 'I will declare your name to my brethren; in the midst of the congregation I will sing praise to you' (Psalm 22:22).
Hebrews 2:13a - 'I will put my trust in him' (Isaiah 8:17).
Hebrews 2:13b - 'Here am I and the children whom God has given me' (Isaiah 8:18).
SECOND WARNING - STAND FIRM; REJECTING JESUS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS THAN REJECTING MOSES
Hebrews 3:7a-11 - 'Today, if you will hear his voice, do not harden your hearts in the rebellion, in the day of trial in the wilderness, where your fathers tested me (the Lord God), proved me, and saw my works for forty years. Therefore I was angry with that generation, and said they always go astray in their heart, and they have not known my ways. So I swore in my wrath, they shall not enter my rest' (Psalm 95:7-11).
Hebrews 3:15b - 'Today, if you will hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion' (Psalm 95:7-8).
THE ETERNAL REST OF HEAVEN IS PROMISED TO THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO CHRIST
Hebrews 4:3b - 'So I swore in my wrath, they shall not enter my rest' (Psalm 95:11);
Hebrews 4:5b - 'And God rested on the seventh day from all his works' (Genesis 2:2).
Hebrews 4:7b - 'Today, if you will hear his voice, do not harden your hearts' (Psalm 95:7,8).
JESUS CHRIST THE GREAT HIGH PRIEST CONTRASTED WITH AARON, THE HIGH PRIEST OF MOSES
Hebrews 5:5b - 'You are my Son, today I have begotten you' (Psalm 2:7).
Hebrews 5:6b - 'You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek' (Psalm 110:4).
FOURTH WARNING - MOVE ON TOWARDS CHRISTIAN MATURITY; DON'T TURN BACK; PERSEVERE
Hebrews 6:14 - 'Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you' (Genesis 22:17).
JESUS CHRIST, THE GREAT HIGH PRIEST COMPARED WITH MELCHIZEDEK
Hebrews 7:17b - 'You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.' (Psalm 110:4)
Hebrews 7:21b - 'The Lord has sworn and will not relent, You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek' (Psalm 110:4).
THE SUPERIORITY OF CHRIST IN HEAVEN OVER THE HIGH PRIEST IN HIS EARTHLY TEMPLE
Hebrews 8:5b - 'See that you make all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain' (Exodus 25:40).
THE NEW AGREEMENT OF JESUS SUPERSEDES THE OLD AGREEMENT OF THE LAW
Hebrews 8:8a-12 - 'Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah not - according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in my covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says the Lord, I will put my laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall by my people. None of them shall teach his neighbour, and none his brother, saying, Know the Lord, for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more' (Jeremiah 31:31-34).
.... THE HEAVENLY MINISTRY OF JESUS CHRIST UNDER THE NEW AGREEMENT
Hebrews 9:20b - 'This is the blood of the covenant which God has commanded you' (Exodus 24:8).
SACRIFICES UNDER THE LAW CANNOT CANCEL SIN; CHRIST'S ONE SACRIFICE IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD, DOES
Hebrews 10:5b-7 - 'Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you have prepared for me. In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin you had no pleasure. Then I said, Behold, I have come - in the volume of books it is written of me - to do your will, O God' (Psalm 40:6-8).
Hebrews 10:16 - 'This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them' (Jeremiah 31:33).
Hebrews 10:17 - 'Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more' (Jeremiah 31:34).
FIFTH WARNING - WHAT HOPE DO WE HAVE IF WE REJECT CHRIST'S SACRIFICE
Hebrews 10:30b - 'Vengeance is mine: I will repay' (Deuteronomy 32:35),
Hebrews 10:30c - 'The Lord will judge his people' (Deuteronomy 32:36; Psalm 135:14).
HAVING COME SO FAR IN FAITH, DON'T TURN BACK, ENDURE
Hebrews 10:37-38 - 'For yet a little while, and he who is coming will come and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him'(Habakkuk 2:3,4).
EXAMPLES OF FAITH FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT
Hebrews 11:18b - 'In Isaac your seed shall be called' (Genesis 21:12).
KEEP GOING IN FAITH, ACCEPT GOD'S DISCIPLINE
Hebrews 12:5b-6 - 'My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by him; for whom the Lord loves he chastens, and scourges every son whom he receives' (Proverbs 3:11-12).
Hebrews 12:20b - 'And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or thrust through with an arrow' (Exodus 19:12-13).
Hebrews 12:21b - 'I am exceedingly afraid and trembling' (Deuteronomy 9:19).
SIXTH & FINAL WARNING - LISTEN TO OF GOD: AT THE END, ONLY THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFUL TO CHRIST, WILL REMAIN
Hebrews 12:26b - 'Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven' (Haggai 2:6).
Hebrews 12:29 - 'God is a burning fire' (Deuteronomy 4:24).
CHRISTIAN LIVING; WARNINGS AGAINST STRANGE TEACHINGS; SHARING CHRIST'S DISGRACE
Hebrews 13:5 - 'I will never leave you nor forsake you' (Deuteronomy 31:6; Joshua 1:5).
Hebrews 13:6b - 'The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?' (Psalm 118:6)

Book 20- JAMES LETTER TO JEWISH CHRISTIANS

Book 21 - PETER'S FIRST LETTER TO ASIA MINOR
LIVE HOLY LIVES ACCORDINGLY
1 Peter 1:16b - 'Be holy, for I am holy' (Leviticus 11:44,45; 19:2; 20:7).
LOVE EACH OTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE SONS OF GOD; DO AWAY WITH ALL EVIL
1 Peter 1:24-25a - 'All flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls away, but the word of the Lord endures for ever' (Isaiah 40:6-8).
YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY GOD AS A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD TO BECOME THE CHURCH OF CHRIST
1 Peter 2:6b - 'Behold, I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, elect, precious, and he who believes on him will by no means be put to shame' (Isaiah 28:16).
1 Peter 2:7b - 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone' (Psalm 118:22).
1 Peter 2:8a - 'a stone of stumbling and a rock of offence' (Isaiah 8:14).

Book 22 - PETER'S SECOND LETTER TO AN UNKNOWN CHURCH
BECAUSE SUCH MEN WERE ONCE CHRISTIANS, THEY ARE WORSE OFF THAN THEY WERE BEFORE
2 Peter 2:20b - 'a dog returns to his own vomit' (Proverbs 26:11)

Book 23 - JOHN'S FIRST LETTER TO THE CHURCHES AROUND EPHESUS
Book 24 - JOHN'S SECOND LETTER
Book 25 - JOHN'S SECOND LETTER
Book 26 - JUDE'S LETTER, TO AN UNKNOWN CHURCH

Book 27 - BOOK OF REVELATION
(including the more direct use of Old Testament language)
JOHN DESCRIBES THE AWESOME APPEARANCE OF JESUS CHRIST
Revelation 1:13b-16 - .... 'like a Son of Man' (Daniel 7:13). He (Christ, now described in essentially Old Testament priestly terms) was dressed in a long robe with a golden girdle around his breast; his head and his hair were white as snow-white wool, his eyes blazed like fire, and his feet shone as the finest bronze glows in the furnace. His voice had the sound of a great waterfall, and I saw that in his right hand he held seven stars. A sharp two-edged sword came out of his mouth, and his face was ablaze like the sun at its height.
TO THE CHURCH IN THYATIRA - HARD-WORKING, BUT SOME REMAIN PAGANS
Revelation 2:28b - 'He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the potter's vessels shall be broken to pieces' (Psalm 2:9).
TO THE CHURCH IN PHILADELPHIA - WEAK IN POWER, BUT LOYAL
Revelation 3:7b - 'He who has the key of David. He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens' (Isaiah 22:22).
THE FOUR LIVING CREATURES, WHO WITH THE 24 ELDERS WORSHIP GOD ETERNALLY
Revelation 4:6b-8 - On each side, encircling the throne, are four living creatures covered with eyes in front and behind. ...
- The four living creatures are similar in appearance to the Cherubim (heavenly angels) of Ezekiel 1 and 10, and the Seraphim (heavenly beings or attendants) of Isaiah 6 in the Old Testament -
... The first living creature is like a lion, the second is like a calf, the third has a face like a man, and the fourth living creature appears like an eagle in flight. These four creatures have each of them six wings and are covered with eyes, all around them, and even within them. Day and night they never cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is coming."
GOD'S SERVANTS FROM THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL ARE MARKED FOR PROTECTION
Revelation 7:4-8 - I heard the number of those who were thus sealed and it was 144,000 (or 12 x 12 x 1,000 - a symbolic number based on the square of twelve representing completeness or a great multitude of people), from every (one of the twelve Jewish) tribe(s) of the sons of Israel. Twelve thousand were sealed from the tribe of Judah; twelve thousand from the tribe of Reuben; twelve thousand from the tribe of Gad; twelve thousand from the tribe of Asher; twelve thousand from the tribe of Naphtali; twelve thousand from the tribe of Manasseh; twelve thousand from the tribe of Simeon; twelve thousand from the tribe of Levi; twelve thousand from the tribe of Issachar; twelve thousand from the tribe of Zebulun; twelve thousand from the tribe of Joseph; and twelve thousand from the tribe of Benjamin.
THE POWER OF THE TWO WITNESSES UNTIL THEIR TESTIMONY IS FINISHED
Revelation 11:3-6 - "And I will give authority to my two witnesses (... the minimum legal requirement in Jewish law. There are various theories about their identity, but they bear some resemblance to Elijah and Moses who appeared with Jesus at his Transfiguration ...) to proclaim the message, clothed in sackcloth for twelve hundred and sixty days ("time, times and half a time")." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands (related to the message of Zechariah 4) which stand before the Lord of the earth. If anyone tries to harm them, fire issues from their mouths and consumes their enemies. Indeed, if anyone should try to hurt them, this is the way in which he will certainly meet his death. These (two) witnesses have power to shut up the sky and stop any rain from falling (as Elijah did, 1 Kings 17:1) during the time of their preaching. Moreover, they have power to turn the waters into blood, and to strike the earth with any plague as often as they wish (as Moses did with the plagues of Egypt, Exodus chapters 7-12).
A HEAVENLY WAR WITH THE DRAGON - SATAN, WHO IS THROWN TO EARTH
Revelation 12:7 - The war broke out in Heaven. Michael (one of the seven archangels of Judaism; the Protector, Defender, or guardian angel of Israel, Daniel 10:13,21; 12:1) and his angels battled with the dragon
THE BEAST IS GIVEN THE DRAGON'S THRONE AND POWER
Revelation 13:1-2a - Then, as I stood on the sand of the sea-shore, there rose out of the sea before my eyes an animal (the Beast from the Sea) with seven heads and ten horns. There were diadems upon its horns and blasphemous names upon its heads. The animal which I saw had the appearance of a leopard, though it had the feet of a bear and a mouth like the mouth of a lion (... the description derives from Daniel 7:1-7).
THE SECOND ANGEL ANNOUNCES THE FALL OF WICKED BABYLON
Revelation 14:8 - Then another, a second angel, followed him crying, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She who made all nations drink the wine of her passionate unfaithfulness (or adultery - idolatry in Old Testament terms)!"
THE "SON OF MAN" SEATED ON A CLOUD, HOLDING A SICKLE
Revelation 14:14b - 'the Son of Man' (Daniel 7:13).
SEVEN ANGELS LEAVE THE TEMPLE WITH THE PLAGUES; THEY RECEIVE THE BOWLS OF GOD'S WRATH
Revelation 16:1 - Then I heard a loud voice from the Temple saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out upon the earth the seven bowls of the wrath of God!"
- Now the Beast has appeared (Revelation 13), the Seven Bowls of wrath, unlike the the judgments of the Seven Seals and Seven Trumpets, are poured out on him and his followers, and with a far greater intensity and completeness. Some of the plagues are like those visited on Egypt by Moses before the Exodus:
THE FIRST ANGEL ON THE LAND - SORES BREAK OUT ON THE WORSHIPPERS OF THE BEAST
Revelation 16:2 - The first angel went off and emptied his bowl upon the earth. Whereupon loathsome and malignant ulcers (similar to those of Exodus 9:8-12) attacked all those who bore the mark ("666") of the animal and worshipped its statue.
THE THIRD ANGEL ON THE FRESH WATERS - HE SPEAKS OF GOD'S JUDGMENT
Revelation 16:4 - Then the third angel emptied his bowl into the rivers and springs of water, and they turned into blood (similar to Exodus 7:17-21).
THREE SPIRITS GATHER THE KINGS OF THE EARTH FOR THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON
Revelation 16:13-16 - And then I noticed three foul spirits, looking like frogs (mythological miracle-working demons or agents of Satan; also related to the plague of frogs in Exodus 8:2-6)emerging from the mouths of the dragon, the animal and the false prophet. ...
... They are diabolical spirits performing wonders and they set out to muster all the kings of the world for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty (drawing together all the nations and forces of evil to resist God's judgment).
So they brought them together to the place called, in Hebrew, Armageddon (Har-Magedon, the "Mount" or "Mountain of Megiddo", an ancient city on the coastal road through Israel from Egypt to the North, the scene of many battles in Old Testament times and later, including 1918. It is used as a symbol of all battles and the final battle).
THE SEVENTH ANGEL INTO THE AIR - NATURAL CATASTROPHES STRIKE MEN AND CITIES, ESPECIALLY BABYLON
Revelation 16:18-21 - Then followed flashes of lightning, noises and peals of thunder. There was a terrific earthquake, the like of which no man has ever seen since mankind began to live upon the earth - so great and tremendous was this earthquake. The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of all the nations fell in ruins. And God called to mind Babylon the great and made her drink the cup of the wine of his furious wrath. Every island fled and the mountains vanished. Great hailstones (as in Exodus 9:18-26) like heavy weights fell from the sky and men blasphemed God for the curse of the hail, for it fell upon them with savage and fearful blows.
THE FALL OF BABYLON
- Babylon, the ancient city on the River Euphrates, had become an emblem of a godless culture at the heights (or depths) of its powers, and was often pictured as a prostitute dominating her clients. By New Testament times, Rome and the Roman Empire with its corruption, emperor worship, torture and persecution had become equated with the Babylon of old:
AN ANGEL ANNOUNCES THE PUNISHMENT OF THE GREAT WORLD PROSTITUTE, BABYLON
Revelation 17:1-2 - Then came one of the seven angels who held the seven bowls, and said to me, "Come, and I will show you the judgment passed upon the great harlot who is seated upon many waters. It is with her that the kings of the earth have debauched themselves and the inhabitants of the earth have become drunk on the wine of her filthiness (Old Testament imagery for accepting the overlordship of "Babylon", the worship of Rome and its paganism)."
THE RIDER, CHRIST, ON THE WHITE HORSE, AND HIS ARMIES
Revelation 19:15b - 'He will rule them with a rod of iron' (Psalm 2:9),
SATAN IS RELEASED; THE FINAL BATTLE; HIS DESTRUCTION
Revelation 20:7-9 - Then, when the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison, and will set out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog ( ... representing all who oppose God in the last great battle by Satan at the end of time, Ezekiel 38), and to lead them into battle. They will be as numerous as the sand of the seashore.
THE GARDEN OF EDEN RESTORED
Revelation 22:1-2 - Then he (the angel) showed me the river (suggesting the river of the Garden of Eden, Genesis 2:10) of the water of life, sparkling like crystal as it flowed from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of the street of the city and on either bank of the river grew the tree of life (no longer denied to mankind as it was so long before to Adam in Genesis 3:22-24), bearing twelve fruits, a different kind for each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Kometa2

Post #23

Post by Kometa2 »

[Replying to post 1 by EDNAR]

Every living being levaes a trace of their exitance. Allah never proved he is real, never has contact with muslims and never heals or talks to muslims so he never proved he is more than a word on paper.
But the true God was always real and always manifsted in the lives of people and had contact with people and spoke to people. If God is not real then He is only a word on paper and he doesn't differ from any other sect or religion in the world which relies only on set of rules and ceremonies. But the Bible God created people for personal relationship with Him. Huge difference...

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #24

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to Kometa2]

We seem to be in complete agreement.
Islam's god does NOT exist & the God from the bible does.

In resemblance to our creator, we too are unique as a 3-in-1 creation

Our creator gave us a MIND & BODY as shown in Genesis 1:26-27
Our creator gave us a SPIRIT as shown in Genesis 2:7
Our creator is a 3-in-1 mysterious diety … YHWH-ELOHIM (Elohim = plural for God)

MIND, BODY & SPIRIT
3-in-1
or 1=1x1x1
God the Father = MIND (we keep forever)
God the Son = BODY (why we each have 2 arms, 2 legs, head & torso)(changes to immortal bodies)
God the Holy Spirit = SPIRIT (we keep forever)

Despite the mendacious arrogance of Islam’s ignorant claims, each one of the Holy Trinity APPEARED
to man in the bible, proving the HOLY TRINITY does, IN FACT, exist.
The Father in Exodus 33:20-23
The Son in Exodus 6:3 (Matt 22:32) & Genesis 3 & 18
The Holy Spirit in Luke 3:22 & Acts 2:3

However, to Islam’s misfortune there are over 300+ million gods in the world including Islam's diety(allah) that have never been seen alive as our God (YHWH) has from the bible.
Even ARCHAEOLOGICAL evidence shows YHWH was the God worshiped by man 800 BC.
The Torah mentions “YHWH� nearly 7,000 x’s & not once in the quran

The Holiest Name of God YHWH cast in 830BC Black Stone is decoded

Moabite Stone proves that Allah is Not the God of Abraham, Moses & all Hebrews Prophets

Nobody has seen allah in the quran .... nobody

Kometa2

Post #25

Post by Kometa2 »

[Replying to EDNAR]

Yes, and additionally history shows that Allah was one of 360 arabic gods, Allah was a moon god and Muhammad picked him to create a new religion - islam.
If a god does not prove himself to be real nor manifsts hiself than he is only a word on paper. But people need reality, God who is true andliving and manifests in the lives of people. That is why 6 million muslims leave islam each year in Africa alone.
Glory to Jesus!