IS MUHAMMAD A REAL PROPHET?

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #1

Post by EDNAR »

FOURTEEN reasons Muhammad is NOT-A-PROPHET!

1) His Ancestor is from an Egyptian slave: Hagar

2) Hagar was an idol worshiper that was BANISHED along w/Ishmael. Gen 21:9-14

3) Miscegenation (mixed marriages) was NOT allowed.
Deut 7:3-4, 22:9, 23:2 & Lev 19:19
Old Testament was a JEWS-ONLY covenant & history

4) Ishmael was NOT-A-PROPHET either! He never spoke to God, an angel or prophesied & was BANISHED thereby forfeiting all birthrights. Gen 25:5 & 11

5) Muhammad considered himself a god. Sura 33:36 & Bukhari:V4B52N203
He brought NO eye witnesses to claims he spoke to an angel or allah as demanded by God in Deut 19:15 for the establishment of credibility

6) Muhammad is NOT from the “seed� of Isaac. Gen. 17:19 & 21 also Gen. 21:12
Gen 21:12 “God said … for in Isaac shall thy (Abrahams) seed be called�

7) Nor does Muhammad qualify as a prophet from the quran but qualifies as its false prophet!
Sahih al-Bukhari Vol 5 Book #59 Hadith #713 says:
(“I feel as if my aorta is being cut�) Proves Muhammads a false prophet b/c of Q 69:43-46 which says:
(“if the Messenger were to attribute any false words to Us, We would seize him and cut his aorta“)

8) What true prophet of a HOLY God would say there will be SEX in Jannah? (heaven). Muhammad did! Women & little boys. Is this evil or holy to muslims?
Roman 8:5-9 ....carnally minded is death...
1 John 2:15,16 ...lust of the eyes...is not of the father...

9) Muhammad sinned, contradicting muslims claims who say prophet(s) do not sin!
Muhammad sinned and needed forgiveness(Q 47:19) for his sins.(surah40:55)

10) Rev. 22:18-19 & Deut 4:2 CURSES Muhammad, Islam, quran & all muslms for ADDING/FABRICATING words to Jesus & all biblical prophets in the quran, they did NOT say in the bible or anywhere else!

11) Muhammad never acted like a prophet.
He was boasted to have the sexual prowess & libido to 30 men, countless concubines, countless wives, countless sex slaves as captives, married his daughter-in-law & a child … & used Q 4:24 to rape captive women who were in his right-hand-possession.
Who else in the bible acted in this manner? WHO?
(Sahih Bukhari Vol 7, Bk 62, # 64, 65, 88), (Bukhari,Vol 1, Bk 5, #268), Tabari VIII:38/Ishaq:466 Ishaq:517 , Q 33:37(Lev. 18:15), Q33:50 Tabari IX:126, Tabari VIII:35, 38, 40/ Ishaq:464 , Ishaq:316, Hadith Tabari VIII:96

12) IF, the Old Testament is solely about the Jews, then why do muslims assume Muhammad is in Isaiah or Deuteronomy?
Islam can NOT co-inherit the prophets from the ‘seed’ of Isaac. WHY?
Islam has deliberately chosen NOT to share in the PENTATEUCH. Islam has only one alleged prophet … only one; Muhammad.

13) Muhammad never repeated a single word Jesus said from the bible, as muslims claim the ‘comforter’ did! Muhammad, nor any muslim, have NEVER prayed: “OUR FATHER�
This is the prayer the REAL bible Jesus taught us in Matthew 6:9-15, not Issa… Islams muslim created Jesus.

14) Muhammad is NOT “INVISIBLE� as is the Spirit of Truth in John 14:17
Muhammad is flesh NOT-A-SPIRIT! See Luke 24:39
Muhammad is NOT the comforter, paraclete or the Spirit of Truth … these are the names of the HOLY SPIRIT.
Why did Islam invent these mendacious claims 600 years after the fact?

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by steps »

I will take a prophecy in OT
[13] Deuteronomy
[1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, 2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; 3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. 5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee. ]

Also I will assume : Jesus invited people to worship [him , his mother , the holy ghost ] so what was the end of this false prophet as the prophecy mentioned ?
The prophecy said : [5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; ]

According to your belief in Jesus : he has been humiliated , and the people spit on him , and finally he faced the worse death . they killed him . also he has been cursed because they crucified him .

And as long as the prophecy applied on Jesus then he is not a true prophet .

But what about prophet Mohammad : he invited people to worship the creator of heavens and the earth only . he waged 27 wars , and no one was able to kill him .
And he died in peace at his house on the thigh of his wife , among his companions , after he completed his mission perfectly .

Mohammad is real prophet , and Jesus is not .

Your 2nd subject have been destroyed

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to post 2 by steps]

SAGE:
I will take a prophecy in OT
[13] Deuteronomy
[1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, 2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; 3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. 5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee. ]

EDNAR:
The Old Testament refers only to the Jews … NEVER to the Gentiles which includes muslims!

Muhammad was put to death for his narcissism, violence, bigotry, blasphemy, abominations, intolerance, hate, lies, deceit, greed & sexual perversions.
"But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak . . . that prophet shall die."
GOD (Deuteronomy18:20)

"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken."
MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:

Also I will assume : Jesus invited people to worship [him , his mother , the holy ghost ] so what was the end of this false prophet as the prophecy mentioned ?
The prophecy said : [5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; ]

EDNAR:
Jesus was worshiped by the disciples.
MATTHEW 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Deut 13:5 was in reference to false prophets like Muhammad … dreamers.
Muhammad was put to death.
Muhammad was an ARAB whose descendant is an Egyptian SLAVE.
Muhammad is NOT from the seed of Isaac.
God called only the seed of Abraham thru Isaac as proved in Genesis 21:12 & Genesis 17:19 & 21
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
According to your belief in Jesus : he has been humiliated , and the people spit on him , and finally he faced the worse death . they killed him . also he has been cursed because they crucified him .

EDNAR:
OF COURSE JESUS WAS HUMILIATED! He was supposed to!
Don’t you read the bibles prophesies at all? Isaiah 53
Even Jesus prophesies His own death & resurrection!
Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled[Matt 26:54], which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luke 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
And as long as the prophecy applied on Jesus then he is not a true prophet .

EDNAR:
Jesus is a prophet Sura 19:30 & Matt 21:11
Jesus prophesied, Muhammad never did.
Jesus healed people … Muhammad never did!
Jesus was given a name above all names & resurrected on the third day … Muhammad is still in the grave!
Jesus never had sex & Muhammad RAPED countless women Q 4:24

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
But what about prophet Mohammad : he invited people to worship the creator of heavens and the earth only . he waged 27 wars , and no one was able to kill him .

EDNAR:
Muhammad went on 75 raids & broke all 10 Commandments.
He killed, coveted, stole, lied, … how does this make him worthy to be a prophet of a holy God?
WHAT HAS SEX HAVE TO DO WITH A HOLY GOD …. ESPECIALLY IN HEAVEN?
Muhammad killed all critics.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
And he died in peace at his house on the thigh of his wife , among his companions , after he completed his mission perfectly .

EDNAR:
HE CURSED THE JEWS & CHRISTIANS … upon his very painful excruciating death like Deedat did!
Both denounced Jesus as God, Saviour, King of Kings & Lord of Lords.
Muhammad was put to death.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
Mohammad is real prophet , and Jesus is not .

EDNAR:
Jesus was sinless(surah3:46) This verse says Jesus is GOOD!(Shakir translated) Others say He us righteous. 2 Cor 5:21, Heb 4:15, 1 Peter 1:16, 1 Peter 2:22, Colossians 2:9
Muhammad sinned and needed forgiveness(Q 47:19) for his sins.(surah40:55)
Jesus was called the messiah by allah in the quran and was born of a virgin(surah3:45-57).
Muslims are sometimes taught that all prophets of God were sinless. That again is a deviation from the facts. Only Jesus is called sinless or holy (Surat 19:19), while we read of the sins of Adam (Surat 7:22-23), Moses (28:15-16), Abraham (26:82), Jonah (37:141-144), David (38:24-25), and also of Muhammad (40:55, 47:19, 48:1-2).

>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
Your 2nd subject have been destroyed

EDNAR:
Nope … not until you see me say so. Convince me by providing facts NOT opinions.
You have yet to prove ALLAH exist, Issa is the real Jesus, Muhammad is a prophet according to the bible , our heaven in the bible says we will have sex like yours & an explanation on why Islam altered the Book of genesis.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by steps »

Destroying your titles .. I do not care about your topic .

But I will give an extra fact : Islam and the religion of Mohammad is stealing and capturing the hearts of thousands and thousands of Christians .
and they became Muslims by their will .

119. Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,- though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in your rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart.

Next time chose perfect title for your subject

thanks TG .

EDNAR
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by EDNAR »

[Replying to steps]

SAGE:
Destroying your titles .. I do not care about your topic .
EDNAR:
Are you afraid to convince me by providing facts NOT opinions?
Convenient, isn’t it? To dissuade from the topic to redirect from the issue to side step this conversation by avoiding direct confrontation with the truth.
You have yet to prove:
1) Somebody saw ALLAH in your quran
2) Your muslim Jesus, Issa, is the real Jesus
3) Muhammad is a prophet according to the bible
4) Our heaven in the bible says we will have sex like yours
5) an explanation on why Islam altered the Book of Genesis when Islam reversed the roles of Isaac & Ishmael
6) Why does only your god call everyone … SLAVES?
7) Why does only your god ABROGATE verses in your quran?
8) Why is it only your god does NOT have the power to become human?
9) Why is it that only your god can NOT force satan to bow down to Adam?
10) Why is it that only your god has had it’s attributes STOLEN from the attributes nof Jesus in the bible?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:

But I will give an extra fact : Islam and the religion of Mohammad is stealing and capturing the hearts of thousands and thousands of Christians .
and they became Muslims by their will .
EDNAR:
EXTRA FACT?
Please do NOT use words you give NO example of.
Only people from freedom loving countries do what they wish of free will & free choice.
All Islamic countries are suppressive, oppressive, repressive & depressive from truth.
Nobody will DE-CONVERT from Islam in any Islamic country for fear of DEATH … from apostasy.
Anyone from any freedom loving country can CONVERT … the DE-convert from Islam w/o any reprisals or consequences of death threats for becoming apostates.
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
119. Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,- though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in your rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart.
EDNAR:
Only the bible judges the quran. Sura 5:47
The quran is completely FABRICATED.
If nobody can prove Islam’s god exists then who wrote the dialogues of ALLAH in the quran?
Who wrote the dialogues of Jesus in the quran if they are not in the bible?
Who wrote the dialogues of all bible disciples in the quran if they are not in the bible?
Who wrote the dialogues of the angels, Satan, Mary & anyone else in the quran if they can NOT be corroborated anywhere else?
CAN YOU SEE THE LOGIC OF THIS LAST STATEMENT?
PROOF! Where is the PROOF?
>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<
SAGE:
Next time chose perfect title for your subject
thanks TG .
EDNAR:
Guess you are telling me you did NOT come prepared, ehhh?
Come back when you have proof.
Pres. Reagan once said, in regards to enemies of America: “TRUST, BUT VERIFY�

Islam say same thing in following Surah:

Sura 17:36
“You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for urself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, & the brain, & U R responsible for using them�

All muslims admit, allah has NO image & never appeared to man! Q 16:74
Who saw allah or allah’s image in the quran?
So, … DOES ALLAH EXIST?
Bible GOD does! Gen 1:26-27 & Ex 6:3
We do NOT share Gods!