Moderator: Moderators

jeager106
Scholar

ISIS burns Jordanian pilot alive.

Post #1

Post by jeager106 »

I have no idea why ISIS is so barbaric, like animals, beheading innocents,
now they burned the Jordanian captured pilot alive, probably last month
while ISIS was bargaining with Jordan to release the pilot.
Can anyone explain to me why?
Why is ISIS so violent, disgustingly violent, and barbaric?
ISIS claims to be fighting in the name of Allah, for islam.
Do muslims support this?
How can any human be part of a religion that promotes violence in the
name of a god of any kind?
I don't understand that at all.
I've been studying islam for well over a year trying to wrap my mind
around such an ideology and fail to grasp why the Koran alludes to murder over 500 times as long as the crimes are to promote islam.
Lying is permitted by islam so long as lying promotes the cause of islam which is
to dominate the world.
Does islam want a war with all "infidels"?
Is that what terrorists islamic groups want?
If so then I fear all islam will suffer horrible consequences for the actions of only
a few muslims.
A few muslims that number in the tens of thousand of active warriors committing murder and acts of war.

JP Cusick
Guru

Re: ISIS

Post #21

Post by JP Cusick »

JP Cusick wrote: That pilot was not some innocent victim.

That pilot was a murderer, who was captured and executed for his crimes against the population.

In the human sphere of warfare that is viewed as justice.
My comment above is the most appropriate.

:idea:
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

Abdelrahman
Student

Re: ISIS burns Jordanian pilot alive.

Post #22

Post by Abdelrahman »

jeager106 wrote: I have no idea why ISIS is so barbaric, like animals, beheading innocents,
now they burned the Jordanian captured pilot alive, probably last month
while ISIS was bargaining with Jordan to release the pilot.
Can anyone explain to me why?
Why is ISIS so violent, disgustingly violent, and barbaric?
ISIS claims to be fighting in the name of Allah, for islam.
Do muslims support this?
How can any human be part of a religion that promotes violence in the
name of a god of any kind?
I don't understand that at all.
I've been studying islam for well over a year trying to wrap my mind
around such an ideology and fail to grasp why the Koran alludes to murder over 500 times as long as the crimes are to promote islam.
Lying is permitted by islam so long as lying promotes the cause of islam which is
to dominate the world.
Does islam want a war with all "infidels"?
Is that what terrorists islamic groups want?
If so then I fear all islam will suffer horrible consequences for the actions of only
a few muslims.
A few muslims that number in the tens of thousand of active warriors committing murder and acts of war.
ISLAM DOES NOT SUPPORT ISIS and as such practicing Muslims do NOT support ISIS. I have been a Muslim for 28 years, and every Muslim I personally know, from family to friends to normal aquaintances. We all condemn ISIS. It clearly goes against what our religion teaches.
If you want to understand terrorists like ISIS, you must study the politics of the region to understand whats going on. They prey on the poor and uneducated. They brainwash people into thinking they are fighting some holy war. ISLAM CONDEMNS SUICIDE ATTACKS. ISLAM CONDEMNS THE MURDER OF THE INNOCENT.
“Alludes to murder over 500 times?� – The Quran does no such thing. I have read the Qur’an back to front and not once does it mention murdering innocents.
“Lying to promote the cause of Islam?� – That is incorrect. I am not allowed to lie to promote my religion at all. In fact, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said that the one who lies is NOT A MUSLIM.
The example for when lying is permitted is for example, if a thief enters my home and puts a gun to my face asking me where my money is, then I can lie. You can lie to save your life…. But to lie to promote your religion is not allowed. The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) made it clear how serious lying was by saying you aren’t even a Muslim if you do it.
We do not want war with anyone lol. Why do you think Muslim terrorists represent all 1.5 billion of us? Have you even read the Quran? Tried to look up the honest answer to your questions? I’m not out to get you haha.. in fact, I want what’s best for you since I love you as a brother/sister in humanity. My God guide us all.

Abdelrahman
Student

Post #23

Post by Abdelrahman »

jeager106 wrote: I don't see the Muslim world denouncing these random murders.
By silence it's implied support and consent for these actions.
Also it seems obvious that Islamic's simply want ALL infidels dead.
The practice of jihad, or holy war, has been part of Islamic history for many hundreds
of years and is unlikely to ever be wiped from Islamic culture and values.
Jihad is a tool used to force Middle Eastern beliefs, values, and culture on
others.
You probably don't hear about the Muslims standing upto ISIS because you watch Fox News 24/7. Trust me, I am part of the Muslim world and not only do we denounce ISIS, we are currently fighting them in the Middle East. Yes.. Muslims fighting ISIS... Unbelievable right?

The Holy Qur'an says:

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." - The Holy Qur'an (2:256)

We are not allowed to force anyone to accept Islam and if one is forced to and their heart isn't there, then they are NOT MUSLIMS. So based on Islamic doctrine, you cannot force someone to be Muslim since actions are rewarded on their inner intentions.