Moderator: Moderators

jeager106
Scholar

ISIS burns Jordanian pilot alive.

Post #1

Post by jeager106 »

I have no idea why ISIS is so barbaric, like animals, beheading innocents,
now they burned the Jordanian captured pilot alive, probably last month
while ISIS was bargaining with Jordan to release the pilot.
Can anyone explain to me why?
Why is ISIS so violent, disgustingly violent, and barbaric?
ISIS claims to be fighting in the name of Allah, for islam.
Do muslims support this?
How can any human be part of a religion that promotes violence in the
name of a god of any kind?
I don't understand that at all.
I've been studying islam for well over a year trying to wrap my mind
around such an ideology and fail to grasp why the Koran alludes to murder over 500 times as long as the crimes are to promote islam.
Lying is permitted by islam so long as lying promotes the cause of islam which is
to dominate the world.
Does islam want a war with all "infidels"?
Is that what terrorists islamic groups want?
If so then I fear all islam will suffer horrible consequences for the actions of only
a few muslims.
A few muslims that number in the tens of thousand of active warriors committing murder and acts of war.

JP Cusick
Guru

Re: ISIS

Post #11

Post by JP Cusick »

marco wrote: Here you are confused. This may shock you but Russia is the one that supports the "evil puppet government of Assad," and America opposes him.
America propaganda (the lies) say that we are against Assad - but the reality does not support that claim.

My finding with very easy to do research is that Assad works for the American / British as a disloyal sympathizer, and Russia is in on that same game too.

The father of Assad wanted Assad's older brother to take over when he died and the first born brother was a true Muslim and Syrian patriot, so eventually the younger Assad went over to England to be educated where the British gained the support of Assad, and Assad even married a British sympathizer as his wife and she still today has her British citizenship in case they ever have to flee Syria, and that older brother got killed in a mysterious car crash which just happen to make Assad into the next Dictator with the full support of all the Allies, including the Jewish state. Some of that info linked here = HISTORY.
marco wrote: As for the OP, we are dealing with the murder of the Jordanian pilot. There should be NO argument whatsoever. Those who burned him alive are evil beyond description and you reduce any possible argument you might have had by appearing to condone this atrocity.
I see it as insane for Americans to claim some high moral ground because we murder people more effectively.

They burn people and they cut off heads but we use Drone bombs and we use lethal injection, so the USA murders people better than they murder people.

That kind of hypocrisy and self righteousness is forbidden for me.
marco wrote: I note that the Germans want to "rescue" the girl who joined ISIS and married some Chechen brute. The Iraqis want to put her on trial where she will deservedly be sentenced to death. Germany is part of the league you call barbaric. Perhaps .... just perhaps, you are completely wrong.
The USA set up the puppet government in Iraq, so the USA is pulling the Iraqi strings.

You say that Germany wants to rescue the girl - so where is the USA in your scenario?

The fact is that the USA puts men and women to death.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

marco
Savant

Post #12

Post by marco »

JP Cusick wrote:
America propaganda (the lies) say that we are against Assad - but the reality does not support that claim.

My finding with very easy to do research is that Assad works for the American / British as a disloyal sympathizer, and Russia is in on that same game too.
That is a really grand conspiracy then. I wonder who invented your "finding."
JP Cusick wrote:
I see it as insane for Americans to claim some high moral ground because we murder people more effectively.
You must obviously feel unsafe in such a murderous country. Have you thought of going to Somalia, Libya, Egypt, without your Bible of course? You forgot to mention the OP again - the murdered pilot.
JP Cusick wrote:
we use Drone bombs
And they have been used very effectively as well. Clever America!
JP Cusick wrote:
You say that Germany wants to rescue the girl - so where is the USA in your scenario?
Germany is part of the "evil" West and yet it (misguidedly in my view) is showing compassion for some foul creature, hoping to save her from a death sentence. Do your nice jihadists show such compassion? Do your nice jihadists believe in democracy? Would your nice jihadists allow you to say what you are saying if you were criticising them? And yet America protects your right of free speech, even allowing you to condemn her. I think that shows civilisation.

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #13

Post by JP Cusick »

marco wrote: That is a really grand conspiracy then. I wonder who invented your "finding."
I gave a link to the historical record.

That is what we call = giving the facts backed up by source material - FYI.
marco wrote: You must obviously feel unsafe in such a murderous country. Have you thought of going to Somalia, Libya, Egypt, without your Bible of course?
No, no.

My duty is here in the USA.
marco wrote: And they have been used very effectively as well. Clever America!
Agreed that Americans do apparently view murder and mass murder as being clever.

Just being morally bankrupt.
marco wrote: Germany is part of the "evil" West and yet it (misguidedly in my view) is showing compassion for some foul creature, hoping to save her from a death sentence.
Germany is an occupied Country with another puppet government and dominated by American military force.

Again = FYI.
marco wrote: And yet America protects your right of free speech, even allowing you to condemn her. I think that shows civilisation.
America is not protecting my speech and it does not provide any free speech to me.

That is just an American delusion - because my rights come from my Maker.
SIGNATURE:

marco
Savant

Post #14

Post by marco »

JP Cusick wrote:

I gave a link to the historical record.
Which doesn't support your view of USA -Assad collusion. It speaks of US sanctions.
JP Cusick wrote:
My duty is here in the USA.
Then we must hope that America duly recognises your sacrifice.
JP Cusick wrote:
Germany is an occupied Country with another puppet government and dominated by American military force.
Angela Merkel would disagree with you.
JP Cusick wrote:

my rights come from my Maker.
I am pleased to hear of your special relationship. Perhaps a prayer for the murdered pilot wouldn't go amiss when next you parley.

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #15

Post by JP Cusick »

marco wrote: Perhaps a prayer for the murdered pilot wouldn't go amiss when next you parley.
That pilot was not some innocent victim.

That pilot was a murderer, who was captured and executed for his crimes against the population.

In the human sphere of warfare that is viewed as justice.
SIGNATURE:

marco
Savant

Post #16

Post by marco »

JP Cusick wrote:
In the human sphere of warfare that is viewed as justice.
Well we must live in a different human sphere. The captured pilot would be subject to the laws of justice and would not be murdered. As a soldier doing what his country ordered him to do he was not a murderer.

But that aside, burning him alive is not justice. It is a crime.

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #17

Post by JP Cusick »

marco wrote: Well we must live in a different human sphere. The captured pilot would be subject to the laws of justice and would not be murdered. As a soldier doing what his country ordered him to do he was not a murderer.

But that aside, burning him alive is not justice. It is a crime.
No, we live in the same sphere.

That pilot was using American built aircraft with American bombs to murder civilians as does the USA murder civilians in Syria, and so the pilot was a captured criminal.

After WW II the international war crimes tribunal of Nuremberg declared that a person can not use the assertion that they were "just following orders" as a justification for their participation in war crimes.

That pilot was committing crimes against humanity and he has no excuse.

I myself do not like him being burned alive, but I do understand the intention to send a message to the American pilots who commit these same murders that they too will be executed if justice ever catches up to them.

That pilot dropped bombs which burned civilians to death - so when one lives by the sword then it is right for them to die by the same kind of sword.
SIGNATURE:

marco
Savant

Post #18

Post by marco »

JP Cusick wrote:

That pilot was committing crimes against humanity and he has no excuse.
That can be said of any soldier in any war. War crimes are not designated in that way, else entire armies on both sides would be tried as war criminals. The pilot had no choice if he was told by his government to act as a soldier. The "following orders" excuse was made by people who committed monstrous crimes, not in fighting, but against prisoners. The pilot was not in that situation.

Anyway we just disagree. There is no more to be said.

paarsurrey1
Sage

Re: ISIS burns Jordanian pilot alive.

Post #19

Post by paarsurrey1 »

[Replying to post 1 by jeager106]
around such an ideology and fail to grasp why the Koran alludes to murder over 500 times as long as the crimes are to promote islam.
Lying is permitted by islam so long as lying promotes the cause of islam which is
to dominate the world.
Has one studied Quran from cover to cover intently, please?
Regards

marco
Savant

Re: ISIS burns Jordanian pilot alive.

Post #20

Post by marco »

paarsurrey1 wrote: [Replying to post 1 by jeager106]
to dominate the world.
Has one studied Quran from cover to cover intently, please?
Regards
The question posed was about the surahs that advocate war. Is it possible to answer this question without requiring the questioner to convert to Islam? I have read the Koran and I find many passages distasteful. I quoted them. You ignored them.

We are dealing with the murder of a Jordanian pilot, not the verses of the Koran. And condemnation seems appropriate.