A questio for muslim people about heaven...

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

itsNotLikeIThoughtItWould

A questio for muslim people about heaven...

Post #1

Post by itsNotLikeIThoughtItWould »

A question for muslim people....

Actually two questions maybe 3 :-)

1 what does heaven mean in Islam. What will it look like. What will it be like, who will be there, when will people go There? Are there any mid-point between life here on earth and Heaven (ie purgatory or rebirth into another life on earth. Is heaven Eternal. What will you do there?

2 (this is to me the more important question.) How does a Muslim person know they will go to heaven when they die. In Islam how does God (Allah) determine who goes to heaven. And who does Not.
Once a person in their earthly life has been given entrance to heaven when they die, can they lose that, and if so how?
If a person. Loses their right to go to heaven can they regain it, and if so, how?

To Muslim people reading this. Do you know right now if you are going to heaven or Not. And why/how do you know this?

Thanks And anyone replying is welcome to say they if they want to ask the same of me, and I will answer, based on my own actual experiences.

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: A questio for muslim people about heaven...

Post #2

Post by Divine Insight »

itsNotLikeIThoughtItWould wrote: Thanks And anyone replying is welcome to say they if they want to ask the same of me, and I will answer, based on my own actual experiences.
You have an actual experience of being in heaven? :-k

I'm not a Muslim and therefore I have no reply to your questions. But considering that you offered to answer the same questions you've asked, I for one would be interested in hearing your answers.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Artie
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by Artie »

I would also like to know if the Muslim heaven is the same heaven as the Christian heaven, if it is the same heaven do they go to the same place or do they go to separate areas, and where do Hindus go between reincarnations? To the Muslim heaven, Christian heaven, a separate area in the common heaven or where?

milad2014

Heaven

Post #4

Post by milad2014 »

[Replying to Artie]

I am a Muslim, and we believe that there are 8 heavens, according to your deeds you will go 2 one of them.

A answer from a muslim people....

1. Heaven = No more ageing, always youthful, No more hunger, everything is free & doesn't decay, you get to buy forms (bodies, shapes forms) 4 free, You get wings, you can do supernatural things. You get to use your imagination without limits. The word impossible becomes Possible. And lest you get 40 virgins every morning to shag how every you wish. Plus more.

2. A muslim will go to heaven at the END, weather he/ she has to go through Hell first or not, but if you associate partner with Allah. You aren't given that chance to go heaven. No Muslims knows weather he/ she is destined for heaven or hell, but will only you will find out when everyone will be gathered. Some will be forgiven & purified & others won't & have to have the price, thats way Muslims are told to do there very best, intentions account.

P.S
There was a time, when a Jewish Prostitute from Bane Israel (Previous Israel b4 2days currents 1) was at a wasteland/ dessert, she was thirsty and found a well, she got hold of water from that well with a leather socks (leather socks was kinda famous than) she was drinking from it, while she was drinking a dog nearby was barking at her.She wasn't sure why the dog was barking her, she properly though it may too be thirsty, so she gave the dog the same water from her sock. Later on it was revealed that Allah had forgiven her, for showing mercy to that dog & admitted her to heaven.

Thanks for listening,

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Believing in globular Earth in the Religion

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

About 1200 years ago The Imam Ridha[pbuh] said:
The Comparison between Earth to the Galaxy is such as The Nut to the Earth!!
The Galaxy to the first sky[heaven] is the nut to the earth!!!!
The first heaven to the Second heaven is like the nut to the earth!!!!!!
The second heaven to the third like that!!!!!!
And....... The sixth to the last means the seventh the same!!!!!!!
Waooowwwwww
Waaawwwooooo
Then said: All the stars, planets, galaxies,.... all of them are within the FIRST sky!!!!!
Wooowwwwwwwwww
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: Heaven

Post #6

Post by ttruscott »

milad2014 wrote:

1. ... And lest you get 40 virgins every morning to shag how every you wish. Plus more.

So are pious Muslim women reborn into heaven as men or as the virgin sex slaves? Or when they are not being shagged, do they have all the other benefits of heaven you have listed?
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by Danmark »

Yusef wrote: About 1200 years ago The Imam Ridha[pbuh] said:
The Comparison between Earth to the Galaxy is such as The Nut to the Earth!!
The Galaxy to the first sky[heaven] is the nut to the earth!!!!
The first heaven to the Second heaven is like the nut to the earth!!!!!!
The second heaven to the third like that!!!!!!
And....... The sixth to the last means the seventh the same!!!!!!!
Waooowwwwww
Waaawwwooooo
Then said: All the stars, planets, galaxies,.... all of them are within the FIRST sky!!!!!
Wooowwwwwwwwww
Moderator Comment
This appears to be a ramble that violates the preaching guidelines.
Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #8

Post by Zzyzx »

milad2014 wrote: And lest you get 40 virgins every morning to shag how every you wish.
Moderator Comment

Since you are new here this is a Comment rather than a Warning. Statements about sexual activity (hypothetical or real) are not acceptable.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #9

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

No muslim knows if they'll go to Heaven after they die (though I don't believe in an Afterlife, I'm simply going on Islamic principles). Even the Sahih Ahadith (Authentic Traditions) of Muhammad show that he worried about going to Hell.
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

jeager106
Scholar

Post #10

Post by jeager106 »

Wonder which of the 8 heavens suicide/murderer bombers go?