the Prophecy of Seventy Weeks of Daniel

Post #1

Post by TheWordIsOne »

Greetings
Gog and Magog
This study begins to about the Prophecy of Seventy Weeks of Daniel
Daniel 9: 20 -27
The first war Gog; The second war Magog-last war

In Joel 3:1 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine?
Who is Tyre?
Amos 1:6 (NKJV) Thus says the Lord: "For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away its

The place the end, the Courts Heaven
In 1 Peter 4:17-19 (KJV) For the time comes that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

The future
In Revelation 20:11-12 (KJV) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

The Conflict – Gog or Magog
In Joel 3:1-8 (KJV) For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

The Council-United Nation
Joel 3:And they have cast lots for my people Is-ra-el; have given a boy

Difflugia
Prodigy

Re: the Prophecy of Seventy Weeks of Daniel

Post #2

Post by Difflugia »

TheWordIsOne wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:44 pmGreetings
Gog and Magog
This study begins to about the Prophecy of Seventy Weeks of Daniel
Daniel 9: 20 -27
Is there a question here about Islam?
My pronouns are he, him, and his.

TheWordIsOne
Student

Post #3

Post by TheWordIsOne »

[Replying to Difflugia in post #2]

Yes, this conflict according to Seventy Weeks Prophecy of Daniel, will be involved Islam in the coming days, and it is being planted the seed of what to come

Dajjal

Difflugia
Prodigy

Post #4

Post by Difflugia »

TheWordIsOne wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:05 pmYes, this conflict according to Seventy Weeks Prophecy of Daniel, will be involved Islam in the coming days, and it is being planted the seed of what to come
So, what's the question for debate?
My pronouns are he, him, and his.

TheWordIsOne
Student

Post #5

Post by TheWordIsOne »

[Replying to Difflugia in post #4]

Greetings
I live to love

Will, if I tell you it wouldn't be a debate, in any debate, is to read about what is the Prophecy of Seventy Weeks of Daniel means

How is Islam involve, I guess one must be Hebrew to understand Islamic theology or know Sharia law

The word says in Matthew 7:7-9 (NKJV)"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

TheWordIsOne
Student

Post #6

Post by TheWordIsOne »

Greeting
I live to love
What is a Ceasefire in Seventy Weeks of Daniel?