Why do the catholics preach a false gospel?

A place to discuss Catholic topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Composer
Banned
Banned

Why do the catholics preach a false gospel?

Post #1

Post by Composer »

Even a trinitarian scholar admits what the trinitarian catholic church now preaches was NOT what the earliest and original believers taught or believed!

The late Dr. W R Matthews, Dean of St Paul's Cathedral, wrote:

"It must be admitted by everyone who has the rudiments of an historical sense that the doctrine of the Trinity, as a doctrine, formed no part of the original message. St Paul knew it not, and would have been unable to understand the meaning of the terms used in the theological formula on which the Church ultimately agreed". (27)

Or more recently:

"In order to understand the doctrine of the Trinity it is necessary to understand that the doctrine is a development, and why it developed. ... It is a waste of time to attempt to read Trinitarian doctrine directly off the pages of the New Testament". (28)

27. "God in Christian Thought and Experience", p.180
28. A & R Hanson: "Reasonable Belief, A survey of the Christian Faith, p.171-173,1980

&

CARDINAL NEWMAN, the most remarkable English ecclesiastic of the 19th century:

"It may startle those who are but acquainted with the popular writing of this day, yet, I believe, the most accurate consideration of the subject will lead us to acquiesce in the statement as a general truth, that the doctrines in question (viz., the Trinity and the Incarnation) have never been learned merely from Scripture. Surely the sacred volume was never intended, and is not adapted to teach us our creed; however certain it is that we can prove our creed from it, when it has once been taught us. . . . From the very first, the rule has been, as a matter of fact, for the Church to teach the truth, and then appeal to Scripture in vindication of its own teaching." -Arians of the Fourth Century, pp. 55-56.

i.e. the trinity formulation is a ' johnny come lately corruption of the original beliefs! '.

Your alleged gods are very bad god persons, I am offering them the chance to become good god persons for the very first time, but only after they admit they are bad god persons and want to try again.

saundthorp

Post #71

Post by saundthorp »

The Tongue wrote:
saundthorp wrote: I don't know if this has been mentioned before but S-Word, whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching. Anyone with any knowledge of the Bible will be aware that J.W. beliefs are based on one of the most inaccurate translations of the Bible ever carried out. It was done by the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society in 1950.
An incisive analysis by John Wijngaards, in 1998, refuted comprehensively all J.W. beliefs, particularly their arguments against the divinity Of Christ.
He demonstrated again and again the woefully inadequacy of their translations.
I am aware that Wijngaards is a no longer an orthodox Catholic theologian, but his analysis of the Watch Tower Bible was spot on.
All who know anything about the JW cult, will know that nothing that S-word has said, ever originated from that cult, and that you Have absolutely no understanding of the Holy Scriptures or the truth that is revealed by the S-word.

Please reveal anywhere, that the S-word's beliefs can in anyway whatsoever, be considered to be similar to the teachings of the JW's in anyway?

S-word wrote in post #62:

There is but one man, and one man only, who has been recorded in God's word as having been taken to the very throne of Godhead to the most high in the creation, where he was translated so as to never experience death. See Genesis 5: 23; and Hebrew 11: 5.The Lord has revealed to you, the Father of the post flood body of mankind, who you have all rejected.

How could a man, born of the seed of Adam be redeemed and given the lot of eternal life, before your supposed eternal and immortal god came down and entered the womb of your supposed perpetual virgin?

It was the living spirit of Enoch within the body of Abraham, to who all the spirits of Good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin, and who were then separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the living evolving spirit within the bosom of Abraham.

Three days (Three periods of one thousand years) had the spirit of Enoch evolved within the valley of man, before he was reborn on earth as the man Jesus Christ, whose death of the cross released all those righteous spirits who had been judged in the flesh as all humans are and over whom the death, imposed on the body of Adam, had no more power.

Those righteous ones, now live their spiritual lives as did our heavenly Father, gathering to themselves the spirits of Good people who fall asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin, which righteous blood will be the ransom price for the life of the earthly host bodies of the spirits of the body of our Lord, which they will chose from among mankind, in which to be reborn on earth, as was Enoch in the body of the man jesus.

Then they, who are the body of Jesus, will take the thrones that have been prepared for them, through which resurrected body of Jesus Christ, Our Lord God and Saviour will judge the whole of creation visible and invisible, with justice.

Acts 17: 31; "For he (Our Lord God and Saviour, the most High in the creation) has fixed a day (the Day of the Lord, the Great sabbath, the seventh period of one thousand years from when Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930) in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone, by raising that MAN from death.?

We are now at the close of the sixth day, and Elijah, who was carried up to stand before Enoch, has been in the valley of man for three days also, and he is soon to appear in his chosen host temple, which he will transform to a body of brilliant and blinding light.

MALACHI 3: 1-2; The Lord Almighty says, “I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant.�

But who will be able to endure the day when he comes? Who will be able to survive when he appears?

[saundthorp wrote]..........I don't know if this has been mentioned before but S-Word, whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching.

OK mate, put up or shut up. Show to everyone in this forum, where you believe that which the S-word has said, can is in any way whatsoever, be considered to have come from the teachings of the JW cult?

I believe that you know nothing about the teaching of the JW cult, as you appear to be totally ignorant to the Holy Scriptures as well.
Considering I have only put 4 posts on this discussion board I find your claim that I know nothing about Scripture and JW's very arrogant in the extreme. You know absolutely nothing about me so I suggest that you "put up or shut up." yourself, you ignorant, rude and arrogant individual.

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #72

Post by The Tongue »

[saundthorp wrote]..........I don't know if this has been mentioned before but S-Word, whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching.

OK mate, put up or shut up. Show to everyone in this forum, where you believe that which the S-word has said, can is in any way whatsoever, be considered to have come from the teachings of the JW cult?

I believe that you know nothing about the teaching of the JW cult, as you appear to be totally ignorant to the Holy Scriptures as well.

[saundthorp wrote]..........Considering I have only put 4 posts on this discussion board I find your claim that I know nothing about Scripture and JW's very arrogant in the extreme. You know absolutely nothing about me so I suggest that you "put up or shut up." yourself, you ignorant, rude and arrogant individual.

Is this your way of crawling into some hole and trying to avoid your responsibility to back up your false accusations that S-word, "who I am," Whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching?

So let me here repeat: Either reveal to all, where anything said by S-word can be remotely connected to the false teaching of the JW cult, or go away somewhere and Hide, as you appear to be doing, by now responding with insults, such as calling me an "an ignorant, rude and arrogant individual" in your feeble attempt to avoid backing up your original false accusation that S-word "Whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching."

Now go for it matey, either put up or shut up. Your infantile insults only reveal to all, the true person that you are.

saundthorp

Post #73

Post by saundthorp »

The Tongue wrote: [saundthorp wrote]..........I don't know if this has been mentioned before but S-Word, whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching.

[saundthorp wrote]..........Considering I have only put 4 posts on this discussion board I find your claim that I know nothing about Scripture and JW's very arrogant in the extreme. You know absolutely nothing about me so I suggest that you "put up or shut up." yourself, you ignorant, rude and arrogant individual.

Is this your way of crawling into some hole and trying to avoid your responsibility to back up your false accusations that S-word, "who I am," Whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching?

So let me here repeat: Either reveal to all, where anything said by S-word can be remotely connected to the false teaching of the JW cult, or go away somewhere and Hide, as you appear to be doing, by now responding with insults, such as calling me an "an ignorant, rude and arrogant individual" in your feeble attempt to avoid backing up your original false accusation that S-word "Whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching."

Now go for it matey, either put up or shut up. Your infantile insults only reveal to all, the true person that you are.
The Tongue,
Every time you post, arrogance and rudeness spews out. It would appear being polite and courteous is beyond you. Good day to you.

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #74

Post by The Tongue »

saundthorp wrote:
The Tongue wrote: [saundthorp wrote]..........I don't know if this has been mentioned before but S-Word, whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching.

The Tongue,
Every time you post, arrogance and rudeness spews out. It would appear being polite and courteous is beyond you. Good day to you.
Running away from your responsibility to attempt to defend your false accusations against me, which cannot be done, you continue to resort to insults, which apparently becomes you, "The False Accuser."

I know that you have made the accusation that "S-Word, (Who I am) whether he is in fact a Jehovah's Witness or not, is just stating standard Jehovah's Witnesses teaching."

Which proves that if you knew anything about the Holy scriptures and the false teachings of the JW cult, you could not possibly make such an accusation, an accusation that you refuse to defend, simply because it cannot be defended, and as you refuse to and cannot "PUT UP," it appears from your closing sentence, "Good day to you," you have chosen to "SHUT UP".

otseng
Savant

Post #75

Post by otseng »

The Tongue wrote:
saundthorp wrote: The Tongue,
and as you refuse to and cannot "PUT UP," it appears from your closing sentence, "Good day to you," you have chosen to "SHUT UP".
Moderator Comment

Please avoid making any personal comments and also refrain from making uncivil comments. If a rule is violated, simply report it and do not comment on it.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #76

Post by The Tongue »

It is now 9 days since my last post, in which I demanded that my accuser, either prove their false accusations, that I, the sharp two edged Tounge of the Lord my God and saviour, also known as S-Word, is in fact a member of the (IMHO) disgusting cult who call themselves "Jehovah's Witness's" and if not, is just stating standard Jehovah Witnesses teaching.

It would appear to all, that as the person in question, is unable to put up, they have decided to shut up, thereby revealing that the false accusation is unable to be defended.

jedicri
Scholar

Post #77

Post by jedicri »

The Tongue wrote: It is now 9 days since my last post, in which I demanded that my accuser, either prove their false accusations, that I, the sharp two edged Tounge of the Lord my God and saviour, also known as S-Word, is in fact a member of the (IMHO) disgusting cult who call themselves "Jehovah's Witness's" and if not, is just stating standard Jehovah Witnesses teaching.

It would appear to all, that as the person in question, is unable to put up, they have decided to shut up, thereby revealing that the false accusation is unable to be defended.

Whatever....

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #78

Post by The Tongue »

jedicri wrote:
The Tongue wrote: It is now 9 days since my last post, in which I demanded that my accuser, either prove their false accusations, that I, the sharp two edged Tounge of the Lord my God and saviour, also known as S-Word, is in fact a member of the (IMHO) disgusting cult who call themselves "Jehovah's Witness's" and if not, is just stating standard Jehovah Witnesses teaching.

Whatever....
You do realise that one word responses in this forum is against the rules, whatever your reasons for interjecting with the one word "Whatever."

jedicri
Scholar

Post #79

Post by jedicri »

The Tongue wrote:
jedicri wrote:

Whatever....
You do realise that one word responses in this forum is against the rules, whatever your reasons for interjecting with the one word "Whatever."

... And you do realise that preaching your beliefs is also against the rules here for that's what you have been doing with your long posts that have nothing to do with the topic --- and you have been informed as much by Micatala. You are one and the same as S-Word yes?

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #80

Post by The Tongue »

jedicri wrote:
The Tongue wrote:
jedicri wrote:

Whatever....

... And you do realise that preaching your beliefs is also against the rules here for that's what you have been doing with your long posts that have nothing to do with the topic --- and you have been informed as much by Micatala. You are one and the same as S-Word yes?
Correct! The sharp two edge-ed Tongue, is the S-word of God.

You do realise that you are preaching your catholic beliefs, which are offensive to a true believer, which non-biblical beliefs, cannot be left to go unanswered.