spiritual segregation in heaven?

A place to discuss Catholic topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

frm_alterboy
Student

spiritual segregation in heaven?

Post #1

Post by frm_alterboy »

in catholic school we were taught about the beatific vision which, according to wikipedia, is the ultimate direct self communication of God to the individual person. Each person would get varying degrees of this privilege based on how well they behaved on earth.

my problem with this is, it would appear, heaven is better for some than others. Why wouldn't heaven be it's own reward and equal for all inhabitants? so, for someone who dedicated their life to god, they get a 90% BV and those who snuck in via a death bed confession get 10%.

assuming we keep our free will up there, wouldn't this lead to jealousy and other feelings of disfavor? I would rather opt for the death bed entrance, because after all, heaven should still be heaven. it's supposed to be ultimate joy. how can you have more when you're already in the max state?

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: spiritual segregation in heaven?

Post #11

Post by ttruscott »

frm_alterboy wrote:
No, because we will have been 'perfected' by the Grace of God. There's no sin in heaven.

lucifer managed to get around this, plus he didn't seem to be too happy up there. if he can't be happy in heaven, and he's the second greatest thing ever created, isn't it possible for us to eventually get tired of it as well?
No sin in heaven, yes but Satan did not fall from boredom or unhappiness but in his maturity and his attained status status,

when GOD presented HIS reality to HIS ingenuously innocent creatures for them to choose to accept HIM as GOD or not, satan et al believed he was a false god so they were as perfect as this false god (pride) and put their faith in the hope that rejecting HIM would give them the best life of the most happiness,

a delusion that lasted only until YHWH created the physical universe and every knee did bow and every voice did sing HIS praises, their free will broken by this proof of HIS divinity and power which forever constrained them from their delusions and coerced their understanding of reality and the great mistake they made putting their faith in rejecting HIM.

Therefore satan's experience, in his innocence by his free will decisions, is not going to tbe a problem for us who (at that same time) put our faith in YHWH as our GOD and accepted HIS purpose for our creation.

Our free will choice is honoured, we will be in heaven and we will never be tempted otherwise ever again.

Peace, Ted
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

The Tongue
Under Probation

Post #12

Post by The Tongue »

[Divine insight wrote].......Why would their be jobs that needed to be done in heaven? That implies that heaven is far from perfect and there is much work that needs to be done.

The only minds=spirits that don’t need to work after the Day of Judgement are those disembodied minds that have suffered the second death in the lake that eternally burns with fire and sulphur and will have ceased to exist.

[Divine insight wrote].......Also why would one "job" in heaven be considered "great" whilst another considered to be "least". Would not a gardener in heaven be just as important as any other job?

Not that you, in your current frame of mind, would ever be counted among the required number who will win the victory over the ruler of this world and be invited to sit beside our brother Jesus in the throne of Godhead to the entire creation, but assuming that you were, I can see you pushing your way through all the disciples and elect and chosen of the Lord, to stand before the throne, and saying to Jesus, “Righto mate, out of my chair.� You obviously have no respect for authority of any kind.

[Divine insight wrote].......As per all of your posts, you can never refrain from making personal attacks.

Only against those like yourself, who, with their ridiculous absurdities try to create contradictions in the words of my God and his chosen successor.

[Divine insight wrote].......I point out the absurdities and contradictions in these ancient myths, and you twist that into hatred.

Where is there any hatred? All I've done is point out the fact that even in the Christian Gossips Jesus himself is quoted as saying that there will be inequality in heaven.

Nope! He may be quoted as saying that there will be inequality in heaven by deceptive God haters such as yourself, but nowhere does Jesus say that there will be inequality in heaven. All who have endured to the end and found the door that leads to eternal life are considered by Jesus to be his brothers and sisters and He allocates to them the position in heaven that they are qualified to handle.

In your insane hatred of God and all that belongs to God, you even turn the term “Christian Gospels� into the derogatory term, �Christian Gossips. But could we expect anything less?�

[Divine insight wrote].......If you point to that observation as being "hatred" then clearly this can only reveal that you feel that this is an undesirable situation.

I do point out that your absurd slant on everything recorded in the Holy Scriptures, which is due to your hatred for all that is God, is an undesirable situation.

[Divine insight wrote].......Therefore your "hatred" is aimed toward Jesus, not me. I'm not the one who demands that there will be inequality in heaven.

Why would any godless person such as yourself believe "ANYTHING" pertaining to the heavenly state as revealed in the Holy Scriptures?

I certainly have never and nor would I ever exhibit any form of hatred toward my brother Jesus, who is my chosen King and high priest, nor would I ever claim equality to him and nor does He claim equality to our heavenly Father, nor do I personally hate you, but I certainly do hate the way that you attempt to denigrate all that is God.

[Divine insight wrote].......On the contrary I reject this notion as being absurd.[/b]

You reject everything that is recorded in the Holy Scriptures as being absurd. So what’s new about that?

[Divine insight wrote].......It flies in the face of heaven being a desirable place that everyone should strive for. It also flies in the face of the idea that people who come to Jesus will have their sins washed away by his blood and be forgiven. They can hardly be said to be "forgiven" of their sins if those sins are going to be held against them for all of eternity.

This statement of yours, that the sins of those who have been forgiven are going to be held against those who enter the doorway into an eternal life of love and servitude to the Lord, are going to be held against them forever, reveals the absurdity of the way that the godless mind that is “YOU� works.

[Divine insight wrote].......Also, your attempt to justify this by claiming that some people are better suited to certain jobs than others can't work. In this religion God is the one who is given credit for having bestowed us with our talents. Therefore if there are people in heaven who are less qualified than others that can only be the creator's fault for not having created everyone with equivalently valuable talent.

No two minds that enter into the heavenly state, have the same talents, for God creates each cell in the androgynous body of his only begotten Son, to perform different tasks within that body. As stated by Paul, we are all vessels created by God for different purposes, in the great androgynous body that is the body of his only begotten Son.

I, who am the developing godhead to this body of male and female cells, do not consider the orifice through which the rubbish that is not needed within my body, is rejected, as any less important than the orifice through which I condemn the godless minds, who attack my God and my brother Jesus, who has been chosen as my King and high priest.

But this appears to be too difficult for a godless mind such as “Who You Are� to comprehend.

[Divine insight wrote].......These ancient fables and rumors are riddled with inconsistencies like this and there's no way to get around this fact other than to do like me and recognize that this religion is indeed clearly false.

You can do whatsoever you choose to do my friend. Life and death has been placed before you and if you choose death, then will you weep and gnash your teeth, and be able to blame no one else but yourself for the absurd decision that you yourself have made, when the day comes and you see those who have won the victory over this world, receiving their reward, which is a share of the glorious eternal body of Light of the great heavenly Simulacrum.

The great and brilliant heavenly simulacrum, who is the only begotten Son of God, the sin offering that was prepared for us, and the blueprint to the new androgynous body that comes from mankind, in which He, “The Son of God� who is the spirit that is currently developing within the great pregnant and expanded androgynous body of Eve, “The Son of Man,� who ceases to be an individual entity, will, in his new androgynous body that comes from MAN, dwell on earth among a more humble and righteous of race of mankind, who will be those who did not attain to the heavenly status, but who are divided from the unrighteous dead who suffer the second death, which is that of the twisted and malformed, disembodied minds that are they.

The righteous dead who were unable to win the victory and were not invited to sit beside our brother in the throne of Godhead to the creation, will, after the body of Eve has died and the rib of our most righteous Father, “Adam,� will have been returned to Him, are resurrected to life again, in the next period of universal activity, in this universe which eternally oscillates between its two states of visible matter and invisible energy.

[Divine insight wrote].......You can't very well have Jesus being the sacrificial lamb of God who was crucified to pay for the sin of man, and then have him holding mans sins against him for eternity in heaven. That wouldn't be much of a "savior". It would also fly in the face that he paid for anyone's sins, or that he forgives sins. Both of which are extremely important ideals in this religion.

The sins are forgiven, to all those who are chosen as living cells in the new non-physical androgynous body of God’s only begotten Son, which is able to pass in and out of this dimension of visible matter, and the dimension of Anti-matter that co-exists within this world, of which body, our brother Jesus was the first fruits to be chosen from the body of mankind, the first of many brothers and sisters to be conformed to the image of the heavenly blueprint, (The only Begotten Son of God) in which new androgynous body that comes from mankind, God’s only begotten son will dwell on earth among mankind.

[Divine insight wrote]....... We can see by the words attributed to Jesus that there will be people who will be the "least" in heaven. And that very notion requires that they have not been forgiven of their sins, but instead they are doing to be considered to be "lesser" citizens of heaven for the rest of eternity.

How I weep for those who have eyes and yet cannot see, who have ears and yet cannot hear, whose minds have been so dulled by their hatred of all that is God that they cannot understand. The rectum is of no less importance in the body of God’s only begotten Son, than is the mouth through which our Lord God and saviour, condemns the godless, who would attempt to convert his chosen ones to their godless ways.

[Divine insight wrote].......These are simply blatant contradictions in this religion that I point out for the sake of those who may not have recognized the importance of these kinds of contradictions.

The supposed contradictions that you point to, are nothing but the imaginations of a mind that has been made so dull that it is incapable of comprehending the words as recorded in the Holy Scriptures.

[Divine insight wrote].......I don't "hate" Christianity anymore than I "hate" Greek mythology. I just realize that it's a false myth. Why allow people to continue to be scammed by a false myth when it's so easy to point out why the myth necessarily has to be false?

It is more easy for everyone to see that that your negative and misguided attacks of the Holy word of God, are due to your hatred of the biblical God and all that is his
[Divine insight wrote].......If this threatens your dream of a wonderful afterlife there is no need to fear.

My dear friend, why would I conceivably fear the words that appear on my screen which are merely the words that manifest a mind that is lost in the labyrinth of the toxic weeds of its own creation?

[Divine insight wrote].......There exist other religions that also promise a wonderful afterlife but they don't contain all these contradictions and absurdities. So you can keep your dream alive by simply seeking out a spiritual philosophy that isn't riddled with these kinds of grave contradictions.

I will continue in the race for the next postion that is on offer in the body of God’s only Begotten Son. I will endure to the end, unlike yourself who has abandoned the Lord God our saviour, and hopefully I will be chosen as the host body for He who is soon to appear on earth and choose the kings for retribution. Even though I realise that many others who could be more qualified than myself have entered the race for that position, I have no need of any other goal to strive for.

BTW, I wish that you would change your forum name, it just seems to be so comical when I have to write "DIVINE INSIGHT� in reference to yourself.

MotC

For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner

Post #13

Post by MotC »

Mat 20:9 “The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius. 10 So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11 When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12 ‘These who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’

13 “But he answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
Heaven is perfection. Everyone is perfectly happy. The repentant thief as the most saintly person. We are all different with different likes so there are many mansions to satisfy all heavenly desires.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

IF NOT MALE AND FEMALE. - THEN WHAT WILL WE BE ?

Post #14

Post by Falling Light 101 »

Hello

This question has been clearly been answered by Gods word in the Original Manuscripts as something that lies beyond our earthly understanding. If You take a look at Gal 3:28 You will see the LIE and ERROR that has been made by the Roman Catholic translators.

The Catholic Papist translators have greatly corrupted Gal 3:28. 

In Your Catholic translation it says here in Gal 3:28 = There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 

But the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT does not say this. This is completely incorrect.

Notice the word " NOR " up there in the translation of the verse - What the Catholic Translators did not tell You is that the word " NOR " that they used three separate times in the translated verse is not the same Greek word that is applied to the MALE and FEMALE.

The correct translation of Gal 3:28 says = There is neither a male and a female: for ye are all one - in Christ Jesus. 

The part of the translation that says that There is neither Greek NOR- Jew ---- there is neither bond NOR free - is translated correctly by the Catholic translators - the word NOR used twice here is the same eXact Greek word - HOWEVER the Greek word applied to the Male and Female is not the word NOR G3761 _ οὐδε� - oude - oo-deh'

The word NOR / οὐδε� = is not used all three times in the verse in the manuscript but the word applied to Male and Female is The Greek word " " AND / ALSO " " = Greek 2532 και� - kai - kahee
Meaning = Also, And, even, so, then, too.

This word και� " " AND / ALSO / TOO " " is used 9264 times in the New Testament and NEVER ONCE is it ever, ever used to mean " NOR "
This single one time - The Catholic Translators slipped this word into the teXt, one single time only - and lied, changing this verse with one single word change. What the manuscripts are saying is that in Christ Jesus there are no MALES and FEMALES. = No males to females. The manuscripts DO NOT SAY that there is NEITHER a MALE NOR / OR any FEMALES.

But In Christ Jesus, the Male AND Female seX is not eXisting and not a segregated or a regulatory as a seXuality in the way that we understand today and is not a part of Christs / Gods relationship that differentiates the Male seX from Female seX but it is a SPIRITUAL Non seXual relationship and singularity.

The truth is that we do not know eXactly how it will be in heaven regarding the Male and Female seX and the Roman Catholic translators changed the manuscripts here in Gal 3:28 to make up an answer that is not given in the verse. Basically -The verse simply says that there will not be a servant who is not as or like { the same } as / NOR a free person, Neither a Greek who is not as or like { the same } as / NOR a Jewish person -

And there will not be a Male and / also a Female. But we do not know anything about how that could be or eXist.
Meaning it will not be Male and Female seXuality in the single body of according to seXuality / seXual physical makeup of the Male and Female seX organs. The manuscripts show that males and females in the eyes of Christ Jesus will all be one singularity _ { ONE } seXually. And not Male and Female.

We do not know how God will see Male and Female but it will not be seXual as we understand it today.

The roman Catholic translators tried to rush a judgment and conclusion on the verse of the teXt that is not answered or given by the authors concerning Male and Female roles in heaven.

The truth is - We do not know the complete answer and changing words in translations are not answers to honest bible believers.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #15

Post by ttruscott »

frm_alterboy wrote: Each person would get varying degrees of this privilege based on how well they behaved on earth.
Without accepting this as true, it may be that everyone will be a full cup of all the joy of the GLORY of GOD that they can manage but some will be a smaller cup than others.

Everyone then is satisfied to the max and satisfaction does not lead to jealousy.

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #16

Post by ttruscott »

frm_alterboy wrote: lucifer managed to get around this, plus he didn't seem to be too happy up there. if he can't be happy in heaven, and he's the second greatest thing ever created, isn't it possible for us to eventually get tired of it as well?
Where is it written that Lucifer was created as second greatest thing? What made him so unhappy that he rebelled against GOD and took his chance on hell?

Heaven pre-fall must have been a place of growth in self awareness, other awareness and intellectual skills like math, poetry, song and logic anything which had no physical dimension as people were created before the physical universe because people saw it being created and sang HIS praise, Job 38:7.

We also have Col 1:23 telling us that the gospel WAS (not will be) proclaimed to every creature under heaven as a finished act and since that cannot be a finished act on earth it must also refer to the people who saw the creation of the physical universe hearing the proclamation of the gospel.

To hear the gospel is an offer to join YHWH in heavenly marriage by accepting HIS deity and HIS promise called election of salvation from all sin for anyone who put their faith in HIM and HIS promises as true. But to hear the gospel is to also be able to put your faith in the belief that there is no one superior to yourself, YHWH is therefore a false god and a liar about HIS deity and any evil or the need for any salvation...it being deemed to be better to take the chance on hell than to ever be married to HIM in heaven.

I also wonder why did HE create such a huge physical universe but restricted humans to one single planet... I expect that once evil is banished to the outer darkness that the heavenly marriage, the telepathic state of a full, loving communion and communication between everyone in that state including GOD will go with everyone as we explore the wonders of HIS universe! With such an ongoing loving and righteous communion based on a full free will commitment to that union, how could anyone ever be bored or unhappy?

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #17

hello
We look to the verse Here in Rev 9:1 - And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Here the Angel Of God is given a key and as the Angel is traveling from heaven the Angel looks like a star in John’s vision.
This star is referring to Gods Angels. God Angels who are serving and worshiping God are symbolized and referred to as looking or appearing as stars in Heaven. Once Satan is cast out of Heaven He is never considered as a star and also never directly individually considered as a star anywhere in the Bible.
We do not know if SATAN was created as a second best creature.
And we do even not know Satan’s name before He was cast out of His Heavenly glory. The word Satan comes from the Hebrew language meaning שָׂטָן s�âṭân / saw-tawn' H7854 = An opponent; especially, The adversary or to attack, (figuratively) To accuse and also to resist. There is no such a scripture that says that Satan and His angels continue onward to be symbolized and called / labeled as stars or referred to anything to do with stars, once they have rebelled and been cast out of heaven.
Although people take manipulated and perverted verses in Roman Catholic Bible translations and claim and propagate the idea that Satan continues to be called or symbolized as a Star However Rev 12:4 says that Satan / The Dragon’s tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jesus speaks of preparing a place in heaven for humans to dwell in heaven here in Joh 14:2….. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again. We do not know why that God has humanity stuck here in earth and unable to enter into heaven at this time on earth while living in our human bodies. We know that Satan is sometimes referred to as the Morning Star because the Roman Catholic Church lied and purposely mistranslated the Bible, adding many things to the Bible that are never in the original manuscripts.
REMEMBER Morningstar, Son of the morning And Rising in the morning. In the Bible, the three terms and many, many, many " MORNING STAR " and " son of the morning “ and “ rising in the morning " and " MORNING STAGE TERMS " are simply the SYMBOLIC allegoric meaning of the character and denotation and the illustration of the meaning.

Meaning = To own or to control or dominate the early morning dawn of a history timeline context - or to have dominion at the beginning or start or onset of a beginning time. The dawn has a symbolic meaning of the first appearance of light in the sky before sunrise. "the new pink rose light of dawn"

daybreak, sunrise, first light, daylight;

The meaning also means To begin, break, arrive, emerge or come into existence. "A new era or the beginning of a phenomenon or period of time, especially one considered favorable, dominating, controlling or first or primary control

MORNING STAR " or " son of the morning Means The Origins of a primary, early or firstly originating place or eXistance. Having, obtaining owning and or eXisting as { BEING } “ The morning star “ or being “ The a son of the morning “ or “ rising in the morning " simply means to eXist at the beginning of a period or to possess a possession of rightfulness as of that at the first or original right of power.

We see this is the eXact meaning in other verse where these “ MORNING “ eXpressive phrases are used..

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star.
AND
Rev 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel, to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and stock of David, the bright and morning star.
AND
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven {{ as light } Hallal / hêylêl hay-lale' }} who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations?
And
Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
And
Eze 7:6 An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it :7 The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.
And
Hos 10:15 So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness: in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.

There are many hundreds of these eXact type of symbolic words that define momentous events and periods of time that are called " THE MORNING. " As - - The DAWNING OF THE AGE.

Roman Catholics simply have no scriptures for their faith and simply attempted to pervert the scriptures ignoring the historical and logistical and Linguistic Network and the world of the Hebrew manuscripts.

Notice the three verses here

Rev 2: 28 And I will give him the morning star.
AND
Rev 22:16 I, Jesus, am ....... the bright and morning star.
AND
Isa 14:12 Isa 14:12 The Babylonian King Has fallen from heaven { as light } Hallal / hêylêl hay-lale' } who didst rise in the morning ?
But also notice - The Roman Catholic Church added to God’ s word in 2Pe 1:19 and deliberately and purposely lied about the verse and also did not eXplain 2Pe 1:19 in Your translation and did not honestly eXplain the translation these other verse dealing with these type of " MORNING " symbolic terms.

" 1. rising in the morning "
2. morning star- " - and - "
3. son of the morning.

2 Pe 1:19 has nothing to do with any of these type verses or these symbolic usages and terms. Roman Catholics simply added it to their personal list although it was never in the manuscript teXts.
The Roman Catholic translation says - 2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: This word " DAY STAR" here in the Translation, has absolutely nothing to do with these other three verses and has nothing to do with the Greek word Star. The Greek word “ star “ is the Greek word G792 - ἀσ τ η�� - Astēr / As-tare' and this word Star - ἀσ τ η�� - Astēris not in the verse whatsoever

Romantic Catholics lied about this and many, many other verses. This word " star " is used 13 times in the New Testament manuscripts. And it always means STAR. Every single time. The word that the Catholic translators are claiming is " DAY STAR " here in 2Pe 1:19 - is the Greek word Phōsphoros / foce-for'-os. / GREEK 5459 - φ ω σ φ ο�� ο ς - Phōsphoros / foce-for'-os. This Greek word Phōsphoros / Foce-for'-os, simply means "light bearing. "____ (“ Phosphorus � } in Greek, Phosphorus is the combination of two separate words

G5457 φ ῶς - phōs / foce. = Meaning = To shine or make manifest, especially by light rays – light.
G5342 φ ε�� ω - pherō ̄ / fer'-o = Meaning = To BRING or carry To bear, bring (forth.

The word " φ ω σ φ ο�� ο ς - phōsphoros " here in 2Pe 1:19 Is used only one single time ONLY throughout and in the entire Greek Manuscripts. Only once. In the Manuscripts - 2Pe 1:19 - Simply says " We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn and bring light to arise in your hearts: The Roman Catholic Translators simply added ideas and words to much of the translation to confirm the faith of the current society that believed that Lucifer and Satan and Yahoshua were all stars in the Old and New Testament when the fact is, that SATAN is never, ever once referred to as the Latin word / name LUCIFER because LUCIFER and Latin did not eXist, the Hebrew word was Hallal / Allah.

And SATAN is never referred to as a STAR anywhere in the New or Old Testament manuscripts, HERE - The Roman Catholic Church lied again to suit the popular belief of many uneducated unscriptural masses and to feed itself off of the uneducated masses who had no Biblical education... We know that in Isaiah 14:12-15 - it is speaking of the king of Babylon. Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon. The Babylonians were building great towers and buildings up into the heavens and great buildings and temples of gold. The word or term LUCIFER / LIGHT does not has anything to do with Satan’ s literal name in throughout the Bible ? Lucifer is nothing but an Italian /latin word and ___ Allah / Hallal is the “ Hebrew word “ for Light in Isa 14. Allah and Lucifer are simply two ROOT words that mean LIGHT.

puddleglum
Sage

Post #18

Post by puddleglum »

Those who attain Heanve will do so by God's grace, not by anything they have done.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV

We are not saved by any works we have done but we are saved for the purpose of doing good works, and in addition to attaining Heaven we will be rewarded for the work we do.

According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and someone else is building upon it. Let each one take care how he builds upon it. For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.
1 Corinthians 3:10-15 ESV

We will be judged by the quality of our work, not the amount. That means that those who have more opportunities will not necessarily receive a greater reward than those who have fewer opportunities. The thief who repented had the opportunity to do only one thing, testify to the fact that Jesus was innocent. He did that one job well, so no doubt he will have a great reward.
His invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made.
Romans 1:20 ESV

marco
Savant

Post #19

Post by marco »

Falling Light 101 wrote:
Allah and Lucifer are simply two ROOT words that mean LIGHT.[/size]

Lucifer doesn't mean light. The Latin for light is lux; the suffix -fer means "carrier of" and so lucifer is a carrier of light. It's also an old name for a match.

In Christian mythology Satan was a fallen angel, bearer of light before he rebelled. I think we can take the biographical details of Satan or Lucifer with a pinch of salt.

Luke: 10: 18 refers to Satan's alleged fall and we have:

"How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations Isaiah 14: 12."

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #20

[font=Arial]Thank You for Your insight on the subject and for expressing the patience and knowledge to explain these truths. I understand what You are saying about the originality of the root word. LUX or LUCE means light in the early Latin.

But the Educated thoughtful person can also study and see clearly that Hebrew and Greek and Hebrew all have hundreds upon hundreds of words in each their own language that sound similar, LOOK SIMILAR and MEAN SIMILAR in the definition. Even with Arabian, Hebrew, Greek and even Latin each of these have many, many words that cross over into the English language and that cross over to many, many other languages that have similar sounds and similar definition.

Such as The Hebrew word sounding as = Allah combined with The Latin word ( org = LUX or LUCE ) Lucifer that both have the same exact meaning in English today.

The English Catholic Douay Rheims Bible uses the word Lucifer to attempt to describe Satan as does its Jesuit ( KJV ) copycat - in Isa_14:12 

:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations?

But this Hebrew word is " Hallal " coming from the Hebrew - in the manuscripts of the Hebrew language - simply meaning light, praise and glory and pride. H1984 - הָלַל - hâlal / haw-lal' - = Of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence to make a show; to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causatively to celebrate; also to stultify: - (make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool (-ish, -ly), glory, give [light], praise, rage, renowned, shine.

many, many verses use this Hebrew word to mean LIGHT
Job 31:26  If I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness; 
Job 29:3  When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness; 

TODAY = The combination of Allah and Lucifer make such English words as Aluminum and Hallucination and Even The Hebrew word Allahluyah is the perfect example of the later combined words Allah and Lucifer Here are just a few English words that are The combination of Allah and Lucifer or the ROOT meaning of the words have combined or singularly crossed over into the English language..

Hell, Allah, Halo, Hologram, Halogen, Aladdin, HALLAL, Halley's Comet, Hallucination, Haloid, Haloscope, or Halometer, Halogenation, Halite, Heliograph, Heliography, Hallucinogenics, Hallucinating, Hallucinator, Hallucinatory, Hallucinogen, Hallucinogenic, Hallucinoses, Hallucinosis, Halesia, Luculent, Lucis, Lucifugous, Lucerna lamp, Luzerno, Luciform, Lucid, Leucine, Lucite, Lucent, Luscher, LUSCA, Lucien, Luminescence, Lucentis, Lucifer, Ect..

Allah also has been used to indicate many words dealing with Greetings and excitement such as ALARM / HOLIDAY / HELLO / Greeting with a - HAIL / Hello / Hallmark / Halloween and LIGHT

Another Ancient ROOT word connection is the - BAAL - BELL words. And this is words that have the sounds of = Aww, Al, El, il, ..... Ect..... sound coming from the ancient God Baal or Ball of the Canaanites and Babylonians

We can see the similarity of meaning dealing with excitement, emotion and or simply most all ROUND SHAPES that exist in the English language today - The many, many words that stem from ( - BAAL - BELL ) such as the words are a circle or ( O ) shaped words - and many, many round shapes and words of human and other expressions and emotion.

BAAL - BELL sounds =

Hole, Axle, Revolve, Dill, Doll, Skull, Swell, Well-*Water/Fender, Pail, Wheel, Well, Bell, Bail, Shilling-*Round Coin, Shield-*Round, Smile, Island, Pile, Hill, Heel-*Bread*Foot, Nail, Kneel, Mill-*Wind/Grinding Stone, Bowl, Belly, Gall-*Fish, Boil, Coil, Bowell, Shell, Seal-*Round Wax For Sealing, Sail, Bald, Rail-*Stairs, Squeel-*To Raise up Voice, Wail-*To Raise up Voice, Call-*To Raise up Voice, Till, Awl, Nail,*Fingernail, Nail-* Head of Nail, Snail, Reel, Mole-*Round bump, Bill-*Birds Curved Bill, Bible, Roll, Scroll, Valley, Kneel, Fell-*Topple Trees over, Fall, Knob, Knull, Hull, Bull-*Curved Horns, Bowel, Bow, Gell-* To Raise or Gell Up.[/font]